One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kesu Chapter 1: The formation

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 pm

A flier of theirs was slammed onto the table forcefully. A girl slight in build but fiery in spirit stood in front of them. She had a pack on her back and some strange ears and.....a tail?! She took a deep breath. "Rebecca, but call me Becky if you'd like I suppose. I'm a good fighter, but I can cook as well. I need a job on the road. Could you take me in?"

[the cafe she worked in exploded for reasons unknown....]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:41 pm

The food was knocked off of the table by a sharp thud as Becky appeared. "I can in fact take you in. However the meal will be deducted out of your first paycheck as you have destroyed it. I hope this is no big deal." He looked towards the waiter "I apologize for the disturbance but you will us forgive us won't you?" The waiter said yes and walked away. "Another member joins the crew. We are developing into quite the force aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:50 pm

Becky froze. "O-oh.....eh.....okay...." she put her head down. It looked like it used to be expensive food and already she was on bad terms with the boss.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Devin was busness as usual '"so your other fighting talents? Spchal abilities?" he asked simply taking note of everyones asets
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:09 pm

One of the ears on top of Becky's head moved. Well I can turn into one of my favorite animals and do what they can do." A little silence. She blushed out of embarrassment. "It's a hedgehog....I like hedgehogs....a-and I can do what they can!" Now she felt like a freak. "I ate some weird fruit one day at my old job...."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Hyu spun one of the kunai in his fingers. Seastone beats Devil Fruits. He wondered if she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:16 pm

"oh another devil fruit user" he said taking note of her ears "well a zoan type is always welcome, Im a logia user myself and our boss there uses a paramecia" having a hedgehog can be usefull for geting in to small places or..." the ear movments distracted him
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:27 pm

"Zoan......? Logia.....? Paramewhat?" This was new to Becky, she didn't know there was more of these things supposedly called "Devil Fruits" N-nevermind, you can explain later...." she looked around for a chair and pulled it up.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Hyu had to restrain himself lobbing the kunai in such a way that Becky would be forced to grab it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Ozzy laughed "Well , devil fruits give people these strange powers dont they not? By the way captain, i have no problem with going against my morals for a job, we must always execute jobs 100% is what my master used to say and i will bring that efficiency with me......... oh and sorry seastone dont work on me , i have no devil fruit powers...... (he says directing to Hyu)" Ozzy decided that he should control hiimself and not do anything more to stand out "Say Captain, do we have a ship?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:00 am

Hyu looked at Ozzy quizzically, tiliting his head to the side slightly. He began throwing the kunai into the air so that it would flip in midair. "Want to test that hypothesis?" Hyu joked, but you wouldn't be able to tell, he was acting so serious.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 am

Ozzy sat down "Fighting amongst each other, will cause damage to teamwork mate, get with the programme. However should the boss here tell meto go all out, i will not hesitate, " He only slightly unsheaths his hidden golden katana made which had seastone embeded in them.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:26 am

Devin looked up a bit bemused "if you killed each-other in hear it would disturb the peace, so if your going to fight do it outside" he smiled slightly, this would be interesting but Thespian probably wouldn't like it and that thought made him change his mood. "I mean... we wouldn't want you two to get hurt, save the violence for who ever our clients don't like okay?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:39 am

Ozzy took in a deep breath and sheathed his sword. He did not want to ruin a beautiful day like this after he had made new comrades and sang songs for the people of this cafe. Helooked to devin "Do we have a ship guvnor?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:58 am

"Of course we have a ship. You're lucky I do not employ a system where you are docked pay for every stupid question as that would have been the share of our first contract lost. Moving on, we do not have a contract yet but I assume that our first assignment will be an exciting. I have a theory that a storm is brewing. The kind've storm that wins headline in a newspaper very easily. The kind were anyone who survives will be remembered forever. The best part, a storm that's a great opportunity for acquiring funds." The Thespian looked around "Any business before we depart?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:21 am

Ozzy packed up "None at all, im ready"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 am

Then from out of nowhere a WG Agent appears and comes closer at the table of the Kesu Members. Well good day to you fine gentlemen. Let me introduce myself. I'm Yurnerro. An agent of Clause Filmore
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Devin thought he remembered that name, Clause Filmore, a real cold blooded agent of the world government, he'd probably killed more people than Devin had even fought in the name of some blind justice. "Filmore? Why would a guy as powerful as that need additional forces?" he asked simply "there must be something going on that we dont know about right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:00 pm

"As my associate has asked for, explain yourself. It is no simple thing to come in and say you are working with the government. If you have business, a contract, to make with us we are interested. If not, leave." Thespian had heard of Clause Filmore but didn't care if there was nothing to be done. He had hoped there would be an assignment and he was most likely right.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Business? Becky paused, thinking of the family she didn't say goodbye to. "I'm clear to go." She took a scan of this newcomer. He seemed impressive, but she's never heard of him. Better not piss him off.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:44 am

Ozzy laughed slighlty "Such a funny way our delightful government works, Clause Filmore is a very strange character with that guitar of his.... y'know, you should hurry up and say whatever it is you here for......" Ozzy did not like this awkward approach from world government agents, but he decided that he would do whatever the crew captain wanted him to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 am

The WG Agent then just smiled at the Kesu. All right kind gentlemen. Even though Mr. Filmore does not like hiring people, he needs it now as much help as he can. Reports are saying that a large number of pirates will attack Enies Lobby and he wants you to help him.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:21 pm

"Gentleman......?!" Anger was building inside of Becky. "You should know when you're talking to a damned lady!!!!" She had the urge to slug him, but that would not be a good thing. She stood down.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:35 pm

Ozzy laughed his ass off "HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, your gonna get it now Mr Government, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, ignore him dear, maybe you wold like some soothing music by the candlelight?" Ozzy clearly flirting with her

((Its very creepy, but he flirts with every girl he meets))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Becky slowly turned to ozzy with a "what the....?" expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kesu Chapter 1: The formation   Kesu Chapter 1: The formation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kesu Chapter 1: The formation
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next