One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 am

((Ill wait for Vladmir to post as well))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Looking at William and Jerrikar Vladimir shook his head as he sighed and followed after the Vice Admiral. "What happens during this ceremony? I'm not going to have kneel down and lick someone's boot am I?" he asked as he looked around the Marineford's base. He saw and admired the defenses of the base and actually seemed impressed by what he saw. As he and the other warlords follwoed Vice Admiral Sonia, he looked over and saw another Vice Admiral giving a speech to soem new recruits about Justice. Heairng the speech, Vladimir snorted loudly as he shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Jerrikar stuck out one of his feet out at vladimir "If you want ill let have the pleasure of licking my boot, who knows it might even be clean. You might even get a snack off of it heh heh." he said laughing to himself
"So, vice-admiral guy when are you going to start with the speeches of about how all high and mighty you guys are? But hey if this place comes with a free all-you-can-eat buffet take all the time you want, i could use a nap."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:09 am

Sonia then sat down and opened a giant scroll looking thing with signatures and fine print on it. "Firstly understand this, as you are schibukai, you now serve under the banner of the government, in exchange you are free to do your..... "pirate activities in peace" , however there are certain things that you are not allowed to do, for example murder of a world government member or a marine of any rank. Next while you are still allowed to loot, you are forbidden to do anything to World government sanctioned cities adn marine cities, i do not need to remind you Tenryuubito is out of the question as they are protected by our government...... finally, if you step out of line and fail to answer any call to war, you will be hunted down to the ends of the earth, so dont step out of line...... meetings are up to you whether you want to attend or not, but at times of war, you will answer the call. Also unless the government says so, you are not above the navy. understand this and sign here if you get all that...."

Sakaki nodded and handed fountain pens to both Vladmir and Jerikar
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 pm

"You know i would hope that we can at least defend ourselves if a marine steps out of line, you know the whole Absolute Justice thing as fun as it is. Though i guess that even if it was self defence you would just ignore that fact, am i right?" he said with a smile on his face laughing to himself.
"Ahh yes the Tenryuubito, the wonderious true face of the World Government. Do you still send a Admiral if the sun shines in their eye?" he said not really expecing a answer from that, he just wanted to pore some rain on thier game.
"So wet to go some weekly meetings, you get some of our loot, kick a few rufians around and the wonderious treats along with it. I think i can play along." he said as he grabbed the pen from Sakaki and signed his name on the dotted line.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 pm

Sonia had nothing to say about the comment regarding the Tenryubito, she did not like the Tenryubito either, but it was not in her hands who they had to protect, she was brought in to protect all the people on this ocean, the weak and the rich were not exceptions to that rule.

"Well thank you Mr Jerikar, and as for you Mr Vladmir?"

Sakaki checked his pocket watch "Well, we got time to spare, are you at the age you can drink Jerikar? I need to specify if you would lik a banquet, we have that tradition for schibukai. I mean even if it was poisoned , it would not affect you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 pm

"Dont thank me yet Marine, even if im flying under a World Government flag im still a Pirate and i would like to keep it that way." he said as he gave Sakaki a puzzled look when he said if he was at the age he could drink, that question made him think back to 10 years ago.
He took a drink of the sake that he had sitting next to him "I guess you could say so by your standards, though if u do want to poison it you can. It might make it interesting for 'Mr. Vladmir' heh heh."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Valdimir growled in annoyance at Jerikar flashing his fanged teeth, but continued to walk with the Vice Admiral. As she laid out the scroll and handed him the pen he listened to his instructions as a schichibukai. Nodding as he signed his name on the scroll Vladimir said, "Then I suppose the WG will not oppose me setting up my base of operations on a non Marine controlled island. There isn't anyone there, but a few non alinged tribes and I feel I can better exert my control as one of the Seven Warlords by having my own base of operations."

Vladimir finished signing his name and nodded as he felt a meal before leaving would be good. He grunted at Jerikar and then smirked a bit saying, "Oh surely you won't pass up an invitaiton to dine Jerikar, after all we may be comrades in the near future." As he said this a young female ensign walked up and handed Vladimir a goblet of wine. The tall man sipped from it slwoly, savoring it's taste as various kinds of food was delivered and set amongst the gathered Warlords and Marine officers.

(Personal request, when you guys post next could you only post once tomm. I am working until 1:30 am and won't be able to post again until the next day. i just don't want to gte too far behind is all.)
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:55 am

"Are you serious? A base of operations? Besides i dont think that the World government will mind if you wipe out a few native tribes, shouldnt be to difficult for someone like yourself i would think, they tend to only care about the people under thier flag." he said laughing a bit giving Vladimir a malicious little smile.

"I am allways one for the free food, but by your reaction im not really good at the fancy talk, and you forgot to put your pinky out. That is what makes sipping fine wine really fancy." he said mocking Vladimir, just from about 2 miniutes with him and he already just had him figured out, farily simple minded. Some of the marines braght out some food in front of himself, compared to Vladimir he had no table manners nor where they nesssiary for him. He went straight for the meats, even eating the bones.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:50 am

Sonia sighed "Typical schibukai pirate behavior..... fine, if you wish to occupy a island, you will have to occupy an island which isnt under the world government registered countries."
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Jerrikar got up from his mat and cracked his neck "Well i would love to just sit around here and mingle, but even someone like me has a few things that needs to get done before the trail go stale." he said as he picked up his bottle of sake and took a gulp of it, he put on his ankle length black leather coat and started walking twards the door.
"And Vlady, playing king does get awefully boring after a wile." he walked out of the way he came in giving a odd wave as he left. Within a miniute he was back at he harbor and he went looking for a small boat, which eventually after a few miniutes of looking he finially found what he was looking for a boat that he put on the marine ship when he came here. He jumped into it and put his feet into 2 spots, the water behind it started to bubble as his boat was propelled forward by the gas. Gas slowly rising behind him making a few marines start sneezing and crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:13 am

Eating his meal, Vladimir shook his head at Jerrikar and then looked up at Vice Admiral Sonia. "Fair enough, I'll answer the calls of the WG, as long as Karigaona Island is recognized under my jurisdiciton. That being said, how much of my llot will be accepted as a tribute to the WG?" he asked as he eat slowly and carefully.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 am

((Vladmir, you will be called up to a battle soon enough, for the World Government))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Valdimir after finishing his meal left the table and bid farewell to marineford. As he walked back towards his ship he thought about his duties now and thought hard as he prepared his crew for the challenges ahead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2