One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wander

Wander

Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:46 am

"I hate these damm pirates, Scum."
"What was that Vice-Admiral? But i was hopping that we could be really...really good friends from now on." said a man who was sitting backwards in a chair in front of a viceadmiral who was horribly hidding a face of anoyance and hatred. The man stood on the chair with one on the top of the back and the other foot on the chair leading forward, giving a malicious smile "You know that the other marines will think that were friends since you came aaallll...ttthhheee... way out here just for me, i was flattered by the thought. Such good friends arnt we."
His face getting redder "You here me now you damm pirate, if it wasnt under the orders of the Admirals themselves my hand would be squeezing titly around your ugly throte. So be quiet so i can finially be ride of your filth off of my ship."
The mans Smile getting wider. "So you finially admit it. SHEHEHES; You finially addmitted that you cant try to take me out even if you wanted to."
The Vice-Admiral was only thinking why he even had to say it. The man that was anoying him was Jerrikar 'The Devourer' Dalvengyr one who was going to be the next Shichuibukai.
"You marines are so cute when your mad. You face gets all red and poofy. Sahaha." Jerrikar who had bee occupying himself with playing with the vice-admiral and to say he was enjoying himself very mutch for the last vice-admiral he got near he hung himself. Where they were heading for he didnt really know.

Last edited by Wander on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:59 am

Tarai current gates opened , and Vice admiral Sakaki walked on to the ship "Potential schibukai Jerrikar? is he on board, we need to go, we are on a tight schedule....."

At marine ford, some marines were sitting around, it was very quiet because people were off at some big battle. The marines were also talking about something else "I heard new schibukai today...." Another marine sounded freaked out "This one is brutal, i heard he murdered an entire legion of pirates!!!" The marines were all chatting, and from behind a vice admiral was walking towards them "If you brats have time to stand around and gossip , you HAVE TIME TO SWEEP THE FLORR!!!!!!" The marines flinched "SORRY VICE ADMIRAL SONIA!!!!" Sonia was not in a good mood, she was going to be one of the greeting party for this new schibukai.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:11 am

Jerrikar looked outside to see a party outside of the ship "Sorry but i think that i have to leave now, dont worry ill come back just for you to tell you all about it. Now how about a goodby hug?" he said laughing as the vice-Admirals only got more red and angry looking, he was about ready to start swining his blade at the man. Jerrikar laughed and left the cabin.

Jerrikar walked down to the main deck "Well i think i had a little to mutch fun here, dont worry....." he said looking at Sakaiki for a rank mark "Oww another vice-admiral, well dont you worry i filled all of these nice marines with plenty of gossip to last for a few months, i wonder what it will become then." he said as the lower ranked marines seemed to not want to walk by him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 am

Vice Admiral Sakaki chuckled " Personally i dont mind you, as long as you follow what the government orders, we will all be happy, you seem like a wonderful person ....." Sakaki pulls out his stop watch and the ship heads to Marine ford.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:23 am

"From what i remember as long as i dont offer open opposition to the rule of the World Government, i get a few nifty Get out of Jail cards." Jerrikar says, he had met one or two Shichibukai before and he heard even more about them, from what he knew about them as long as he puts a World Government sticker on the heads he takes, and the whole not kill any more marines thing.
"I am a wonderfull person i have to say myself." he said sarcastically to Sakaki.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:27 am

Sakaki sighed "We will be there soon, you should be able to see the gates of justice now...." The gates of justice opened slightly and at the other end was marineford in all its splendor.
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:33 am

Jerrikar looked at the Gates of Justice and then Marineford "Jeez...talk about overexadurating, putting Justice in every name dosent make it better. Though i do have to say so myself, if i was going to be waisting billions of Bili...yea i would build something like this."
"I think i said something like that to your Vice-admiral friend, How does the saying go...The bigger the Ego the smaller the....Ill let you fill the blank. And this counts as a big ego."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:34 am

At that time, at the Marine headquarters at Marineford, a look out was sititng lazily at his post occasionally looking out at the sea to see encoraching ships. As he opened an eye, he saw something apporaching and there, in the distance, he saw it. The Ghost ship was approaching and the rumors about it's Captain was enough to cause the man to satnd up in fear. Looking at hios schedule he saw and learned why the Black horde pirate Captain, Vladimir Barbat was coming to marineford and he signaled for the ship to be allowed entrance into the port.

As he did the ship entered a dock and as it pulled up several Marines surrounded it cautiously. Suddenly, he appeared on the deck of the ship, dressed in his normal black expesnsive clothes, with his black and scarlet interior cape draped around his shoulders like a noble man. His hand resting lazily on his sheathed sword, Vladimir smiled as he walke ddown the plank of his ship and onto the dock.

"Announcing the arrival of Shichibukai candidate, Vladimir Barbat!" a voice called out as Vladimir stood on the dock for a moment and let the wind blow into his long, black hair.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 am

Sonia was at the pier to welcome the two new schibukai inductees. Sonia greeted Vladmir "good evening Black Warlord, I am Vice Admiral Sonia here, we will wait for the other candidate before beggining......"

The ship finally reached the pier and Sakaki saw Sonia "Hey Sonia, i brought Jerikar....." Sakaki walked down.

Sonia saw Jerikar "What, he is a kid? Well it sems murderers come in all sizes....."
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:45 am

Jerrikar looked over at the other Canidate, Vladimir "See thats exactially what i was talking about....Biiiiig Ego, Tiny tiny other stuff." he said looking at the other guys attempt at dramatic effecting.
Jerrikars smile got biger "Like you should be talking, i wouldnt be talking being all high and mighty Marine. From what ive seen, what i do is almost Humane compared to you guys."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:47 am

Sonia did not like this boy, he seemed very uncouth and somehow had a bad aura about him. "Well Mr Jerikar, this is one of your fellow schibukai in the future, Mr Vladmir Barbat...." pointing to Vladmir standing there.

Sakaki already started walking ahead.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:50 am

((is it ok for william to join this thread? He is a shibuckai ))
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 am

((Sure))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 am

((yes, that is a fantastic idea, by the way wander and Vlad, William is a famous schibukai, just remember that))
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 am

((Kk, ill let Red post))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:10 am

when the marines noticed the grandlineyoungsters where close to the marine headqaurters, they decided to give him a call on his den den mushi , for asking him to join the ceremony where a new shibuckai gets appointed
William who wasn't in the mood for a ceremony decided to please the marines and headed towards the headqaurters, when they were infront of the big gate william called out ''this is william please open the gate''
When the gate opend a horde of marines stormed to the pier to welcome the crew, william jumped out of the boat, salutin a few of the marines, then he yelled to his crew, ''I will be right back,wait for me please''
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 am

Sonia then saw the schibukai William "Well there is another schibukai today, and what brings you from your busy schedule of plundering and looting today?"
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:18 am

Jerrikar looked at William...slowly and carefully "Thats the Famious Warlord? I feel like i need to give him a time out and kick him off to school." he said looking at Willians ship, the only thing that he could think of was Lord of the Flies and kids worshiping piggy gods.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:18 am

'' well I just had a call to join the ceremony, for todays new shibuckai and well I was close to the marine headqauters'' he said smiling, searching his pockets for more candy , he emptied his pockets but no ,he left it all on his ship, ''sir do you have any candy'' he asked, while looking anorther time if he really had no candy, then he saw somebody looking at him, ''is that the new shibuckai'' he asked laughing
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:22 am

Sakaki took out a candy bar from his coat pocket and hands it to William.

Sonia sighs and then walks foward "As you are here, Mr william knows the rules of mrineford, the both of you do not..... Rule no 1, no killing here, you kill someone all admirals will come out and hunt you down to the ends of the earth. , Rule no 2 you are to be accompanied by either me or Sakaki at all times, Rule no 3 you step out of line at all here, and most f you will leave marineford in a shoe box...... now lets go...." Sonia moved foward.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 am

william acepted the candy bar ''thank you Sasaki'' he said smiling, while he followed sonia in pace, enjoying the candy bar ''its good Sasaki'' He said happily,

Last edited by redmerv on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 am

"Yea yea i think those are already given, its not like i have a choice in the matter right now do i. Now that im already here heh heh." though he was wondinging how big of a shoebox it would be for he did meat a Giant once and his shoes were as big as a house. If it was that kind of shoe box then yea it wouldnt be so bad, who know it might even be fun.
"Lets go before i start hearing the famious justice speaches...those go old years ago."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:37 am

They reach a room which is traditional japanese style with tatami mats. Sonia walks in , "have a seat and i will go over with you the rules and the few things about being schibukai....."
Back to top Go down
Wander

Wander

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:43 am

Jerrikar walked in the room, seeing the inside of this places only told him more that the Marines had to mutch money to spend. Jerrikar sat down on one of the mats and waited for the Vice-admiral to start with it. He took out a bottle of something that he swiped from the Marine ship, th pulled off the cork and took a gulp of it before setting it down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:48 am

william been in this room a few times before, he sat down on one of the chairs, and stared at the vice admirals, while he was still enjoying the candy bar,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)   Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Joining of Two Shichibukai (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next