One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Daiki had been sailing for weeks already since he leaved the last island, there was a harsh storm going on.

"Damn, how much longer is it to the next island."-Daiki talked to himself.-"And it is even harder because I'm travelling alone, in other words, a boring journey."

Daiki concentrated on watching for land, his food supplies were almost over and if the storm got worse, his ship could sink, and he wouldnt survive because of his Devil Fruit. A big wave crashed on the boat, getting everything wet and making the ship tumble.

"Fuck!"-Daiki exclaimed when he almost fell to the floor.

Suddenly, a little thing appeared on the horizon: It was an island! or a boat... each of us would help him survive, but he really hoped it was an island. When he got nearer, he saw it was a ship. He turned the wheel to headthe ship towards it, the storm was too harsh to continue alone. Thunder roared and lightning striked as he got nearer to the ship. He saw a pirate flag, it didnt matter. He navigated at the side of the ship with The Galatea.

"Heeey!!! Someone help me please!"- Daiki yelled towards the ship.- "The storm is too harsh, I can't continue alone!"

Last edited by Rodoku97 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Karasu was moving past a strangely harsh Storm, lockily this was mostly common around Dark Isle, since they were in the Grand Line climates like these were something to be expected. Karasu had just returned from a mission that paid him with 10,000,000 belli, a job that he was sure he could do by himself.. he was right. He was to meet his client back at his island and receive the payment, especially since the mission involved murdering a Pirate captain.. supposedly he had raped and killed many villagers the client new, it was a very easy assignment. Karasu finished it by disposing of everyone close to the captain, that included his entire crew, and most of the people that interacted with him while in the island, atleast the ones that looked like a bad bunch.

Losing himself in thought Karasu wondered through the storm heading towards his islands general direction, after what seemed like hours he looked over the horizon to find a ship heading his way. Karasu put a surprised smile when he imagined a man surviving in this sea on a dingy, his strength must be well if he made it this far. Karasu lowered his Climbing rope for him to make it on board, hearing how bad the situation was Karasu didn't seem too surprised seeing as he was in the middle of a storm.

"Get on.. ill take you to my island, if you can show me you are strong i might even let you live there.."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Daiki lookd up the man that had thrown the climbing rope.

"Thanks man!"- Daiki exclaimed as he got some ropes and knotted the fence surrounding his ship to one end of the various ropes. Then he climbed the rope ladder.

"Do you mind if I attach my ship to yours?" -Daiki asked.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Karasu looked at the man with a serious look, then he couldn't help but crack a smile. He wanted to save his ship, caring about it even in teh middle of a storm showed he had courage, any normal man would just leave it behind in the desperation of leaving the storm... this man thought.. no he KNEW he would make it out, and KNEW he would need the ship after they made it through. Karasu Nodded at his request and continued to head towards the Wheel, he was going to Sail towards his island.

"If i see anything missing when i check my things, I'll kill you.. other then that there are rooms down stairs, open that door enter the first door on the right through the hallway. In there you will sleep till we reach my island." Karasu was steering while saying all this.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Daiki smiled when his request was accepted.

"Thanks, this ship is really valuable to me, my foster mother gifted it to me."- Daiki said. He made a knot in a place that seemed safe for each of the ropes and covered the knots with clay and solidified it, to make it more secure even if he knew some sailor knots, he knew the clay would dissolve with the rain, but still.

"Dont worry, Im not a thief."- Daiki answered to the man's statement. Then got back to his ship to get some valuable things like his money and others. Headed to the room Karasu told him to go, left his things there and then went to talk with Karasu.

"What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Karasu watched the man leave and return to his ship, he brought a few bags filled with what he assumed to be money and even some personal belongings he didnt bother to think about. The man returned after going inside the room and asked Karasu for his name, since he was going to be living in his island for now on he really had no reason to lie to him. He couldn't let him go after watching him and getting this close, not to mention he couldnt turn back at this point, then he would be late for his meeting.. He really had no choice but to live in Dark Isle, and that's if he is qualified to live inside it. Hopefully saving this mans life would not be in vain. Karasu continued to look ahead into the ocean.

"My Name is Karasu, some people call me Ammo. What is your name? and are you a pirate with some skills?.. never mind dont answer that last part, I'll find that out myself once we get to Dark Isle..." weather or not he knew about Dark Isle depended on his ability to receive knowledge through rumours, even if Dark Isle is an Island only the Richest know about, and the government USED to know about.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Daiki watched at karasu talk, he acted weird, uncomforting himself.

"My name is Daiki Shikuro, you can call me Dai, and... I'm not a pirate."-Daiki asked a little embarassed to dissapoint Karasu. He had to tell him, it's better if he knew now.-"I... am kind of an assasin. When people give me money, I go and kill whoever they need to be killed, of course I only take missions that imply killing bad people, not inocent ones."

Dark Isle... daiki had heard some rumors on it, but only sometimes.

"Dark Isle? The island said to be full of assasins?"- Daiki inquired.- "The rumors I heard, some of them, said that it had been destroyed by the world government or the marines..."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 pm

Karasu was amazed at the mans ability to hear and keep information, to know about such a random un-talked about subject showed he was great at information gathering, Then there was his job, he was an Assassin. He worked for the same principles Karasu did. Karasu couldn't help but look surprised as he mentioned the necessary requirements for being an Assassin in one conversation, but he did get one thing wrong, it was not teh marines that destroyed it, and it was not permanently vanished to begin with.

"You are right about It being an Island full of Assassins, but it wasnt whiped out by the government.. It is a story that is better left untouched.." Karasu put his hand on his cheek, feeling the scar left behind by the night he himself killed his clan.. the night he was brainwashed by the puppeteer on his sleep.. the scar.. was his wifes last way of defending herself against him. It looked like 3 nails scratched against his cheek, he was now remembering the view he had.. Karasu soon snapped out of it, finding his island in the distance. It had a Giant tower in the middle and houses circling around it, it has a rocky terrain throughout the island making you wonder how it is that the trees themselves can take root in them and even make fruit. "Here we are, Dark Isle.." A crowd of people gathered in teh front of teh Island, bowing at the ship as it grew nearer.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Daiki looked at the man. So it was a real rumor after all...
He sawthe island when Karasu told him about it, a crowd was waiting at the port.

Daiki turned around and went to see how The Galatea was doing, it was alright but the ropes made stretchig sounds every time a wave clashed the ships. As he had expected, the clay had been dissolved, so he placed more in the knots.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:57 am

The ship landed on the Island, it dropped anchor on the port the island has. Its people were all bowing to him, as Karasu made it Through the crowd he expected for the new comer Daiki to be behind him, if he ventured too far back the crowd would deffinetely try to kill him. Karasu moved forward, eventually stoping next to a tall Male, around 6'5.

"Get this mans ship fixed, its tied to the Glooming shadow. He might be staying with us". Karasu moved onwards as the man and a handfull of other men and women started jumping to the ship , eventually going on Daikis ship and Dropping anchor, they immediately started working.. since some of them already had their own tools. Karasu kept walking forward, the terrain was rocky, Every step felt like you were stepping on rock. He moved through the town, having more people stop whatever they were doing and bowing to him. Karasu was of course, used to this treatment and part of the reason he is always out on missions is to be treated normally. Karasu moved towards the Giant tower seen sometimes before even the island itself is seen, Walking and taking his time he reached the point where he was right in front of the Tower, the Giant doors opened by themselves. Inside the second they opened the door was many people standing guard in a straight line. Karasu walked through with Daiki beside him, assuming he was.

"Don't worry, as long as you are strong they will not give you any problems.. " Karasu kept on walking forward, until he reached an Elevator. He got inside, waiting for Daiki to get in and took out a Den Den Mushi. "Alright.. send me up.." The Elevator closed and sent itself upwards, once the lights were turned on in the tower you could see the entire place was made of Cement, and of course there was more men inside the room then they initially thought, there were some hiding on the darkness on the edges of the room, all with swords and different weapons. the Elevator took its time reaching the top, eventually going through the 4rth floor, which had many people training, then the 3rd floor, which had The Cafeteria, and finally teh 2nd floor, their next stop, it was a giant room filled with doors, one of them of course, was the negotiating room Karasu had to get into. Without missing a beat Karasu walked out of the Elevator hoping Daiki was near him, he managed to get inside, looking around there was 5 men, 1 sitting down and 4 around him all big looking. Karasu walked towards him and sat down on the couch opposite to him, Karasu nodded at him and he nodded back. "Your missions was accomplished.. sir, there will be no more Pirate problems with that man, or anyone that was close to him at the time." The man opened his eyes, in amazement but soon calmed himself down. He looked up at the prince, then at Daiki.

"Good Job Karasu, King of the Dark Isle Assassins." The man put a brief case on the counter and walked away, opening it Karasu found 10 million belli. It was indeed a successful mission, Karasu looked over at Daiki. "Alright we'll get started on your tests, since you would've died anyways in the middle of the Ocean i will take no pity of you fail these tests and end up getting executed, however if you do pass them, depending on how well you scored.. I'll let you join the Dark Isle Assassins as a high ranking member." Karasu stopped, to let him get all of this information in his head, then he continued. "So.. do you accept my proposal?" Karasu was hoping for a yes, since he saw something inside this man... he knew that he could accomplish something, but he had no idea what it was, all he knew was.. this man might be alot stronger then he looks.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Daiki saw Karasu go down to he port, he did so too, staying close to Karasu. He turned around to watch The Galatea when Karasu told the men to repair the ship. He smiled dimly. He walked behind Karasu, not too far from him because the assasin could think he wanted to attack. The assasins looked at him curiously, they didnt know who he was, it was normal; but they bowed to Karasu, maybe when he had told Daiki that it was HIS island, he meant he was the king or something like that. So if it was like that... he was walking with the king of an island full of assins, hence, the king should be an assasin too. When they entered through big doors, he looked with the jaw dropped open at the people that received Karasu. Anywhere they went, there was someone that bowed at him and gave Daiki a worried look. When he was looking with some fear at the people Karasu told him that he was safe if he was strong. They got inside the elevator, karasu asked for them to be sent up.

The elevator went up, it was slow ,everything was dark. Suddenly the lights were turned on, it were many more people that he had seen in a begining. When they stopped in the second floor the elevator doors opened and revealed a room full of doors. Daiki followed Karasu to one of the rooms, a man and 4 bodyguards were sitting there. The man kept looking at Karasu wide eyed when they talked, and then at Daiki. The man gave Karasu a suitcase full of money, Daiki looked at the money wide eyed.

King of the Dark Isle Assasins?!?!?! So Karasu really was the king, and he was offering Daiki the oppotunity to stay and leave here. The man walked away. Then he listened to Karasu's proposal.

"Tests?"-Karasu was right, probably he would have died in the sea anyways, he had to try a way to save his own life.-"Ok, I'll tak your proposal. I think I can handle it, it will become my Nº 1 objective right now: Survive."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Karasu was glad he had accepted his proposal, He gave a shadow a Nod as 2 people appeared from it, they walked over to Daiki and walked outside. "They will show you your room, please rest in it as tomorrow will be a very exhausting day.. Don't over eat, if you stuff yourself you will Die." Karasu walked out of the room, without looking back. Karasu was heading towards his OWN room, staying on the boat and sailing through a storm after a mission tired him out. This was suppossed to be his vacation, maybe testing this person would prove to be his vacation. Daikis room would be a luxury with only the Kings room being better, Having white walls and even a den den mushi at his desk in case he needed anything, if this was indeed his last day it would be a good one.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Daiki looked at Karasu with respect, he had an thought bothering him, why was he treating him like a kind of equal? He was a king, Daiki was a mere navigator. Daiki gave a good-bye look to Karasu as he they both walked out of the room.

Daiki followed the guides through the tower, it was full of rooms, they guided him to one of them. His things had been taken to this room, it seemed like if it had been expected that he would accept that proposal. The room was a luxurious bedroom: it had white walls, a bed with linen white sheets, looked like queen sized, had two big pillows, a bedside with a lamp and a den den mushi, the ceiling had a crystal chandelier and there was a bookshelf with some books. The room also had his own bathroom. He turned around to find the two persons still there.

"Sir, what would you like to eat tonight?"- One of them asked.

"aaah..."- Daiki had not thought of something like that.-"I would like... a plate of..."

"If you please, we can bring you lobster. King Karasu instructed us to serve you anything you wanted."- the other one said.

"Alright, that'd be cool."- Daiki asked.-"Thank you."

The two guys got out of the room. Daiki stayed in his room, daydreaming until a guy knowcked the door. "Come in!"-Daiki said. A guy came in with his lobster plate, he wasnt used to eating such good quality food, the plate was delicious. Then a guy came and took the plates. Daiki got inside his bed and closed his eyes after turning off the lights.

He had a weird dream, he was looking for a guy, it was one of his assignments were he had to kill someone that was hiding from him cause he knew Daiki was coming after him. But when he found the guy inside a room, he disappeared and Daiki was locked inside the room, without escape. He tried to open the door but the room begun to fill with water, when he freezed and couldnt move, he woke up gasping.
Someone was knocking the door.

"Come in!"- Daiki exclaimed still gasping slightly.

A man in a suit came in and told him:

"King Karasu is looking for you."- the man said.- "You should get ready and go meet with him as soon as you can."

Then the man turned around and walked out of the room. Daiki went to take a shower, made his bed, which he figured out wouldnt have been necessary... but never mind. Then he walked out to the hall. He had no idea where he was supposed to meet Karasu.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 pm

Karasu was sleeping in his bedroom, once he heard a knock he was slightly annoyed. He had forgotten he was supposed to Test the man from before and slept in, The butler came in and brought him breakfast, his usual favorite.. Flan on the side of Hot chicken soup. Karasu left heading towards the door after putting on his black coat and Hat, he headed towards the room where he was supposed to meet Daiki. Following the trail he ended up running into him instead, Karasu was surprised he was able to wake up this early.

"Well well, I see you woke up early this morning.. Good, it's time for your first test.. follow me." Karasu walked deeper into the hall, eventually finding an Elevator. There was a man inside with a black suit, "Which floor sir?" Karasu looked at the man dead in the eye. "Take us to the buttom, floor 5", the man obeyed and dropped the elevator till it eventually made it to the bottom. Karasu then continued walking towards teh town, walking deeper inside there were people bowing their heads. Karasu was used to this already, since he was royalty to them he had to get used to it. Seeing little children run the streets made Karasu smile, people were shocked when one of them fell in front of Karasu, they were expecting punishment for her. Her mother had a terrified look on her face. Karasu took out his hand helping the little girl stand up, putting his hand on her head with a smile. "Are you alright?" the girl nodded while tears ran down her eyes. Karasu took out a piece of cloth from the bottom of his Coat, he took teh piece of it out and rolled it up on her wound. The people were in shock at what the king had done, but karasu kept walking on.. with the girl waving at him with tears on her eyes.

After hours of walking they finally made it into a huge building, opening the door it seemed to be full of sharp objects and obstacles. Karasu flipped the switch, and the whole room started moving. Chainsaws were on the ground, Giant blades were swung around the room, and in one part there was even Smoke coming from the ground. In another there was objects being fired from the walls, the arrows tips being fired had Purple liquid at the tip.. assuming they were poisonous. The entire room was one big Booby trap.

"Make it across this room in one piece.. and press the switch on the other side.." Karasu points to a switch what seemed like Miles away from all the Chaos in the room. "Dont fail me.. good luck.." Karasu sat down, waiting for what Daiki would do to make it.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 pm

Daiki looked everywhere around from the place he was standing, he saw Karasu walking towards him. It was good that he had woken uP early he guessed, he wouldnt want to be woken up by Karasu. Karasu told him that he was going to have his first test, he followed him to the elevator where they were taken to the main floor. He followed Karasu through the town, as usual many bowed at him when he passed by, until a little girl that was playing fell down in front of Karasu and everyone, specially the mother, were terrorized, as if yhey expected a punishment to the poor little girl.

But Karasu helPed her get up and even took a piece of cloth from his clothes to put it around the girl's wound. They kept walking until they got to a Place fulled of traps and obstacles, so that was his first test. Karasu turned on the switch and gave him instructiins.

"Ok, I will do my best"- Daiki said as he stepped in front of the first trap: a blade that was swinging from side to side. He rose a hard clay wall and the blade was kept swinging betwee. The clay wall and the other wall. He stepped forward. Lits of different traps continued the way to the switch.

Daiki seemed like dancing inside the obstacles, he rose clay walls here, protected himself there, rose a mass of hard-soft clay to block poisonous arrows, he made a clay bridge to cross a fire pit, jumped over electric saw circled guillotines, used Soru to evade guillotines, but when he was 2 traps away from the switch, he tripped below an electric saw that went up and down into a hole, like a spinning gear. The gear was just rising, but it went up and down very fast so Daiki made a ckay soldier and quickly made him press thr switch, which stopped all the traps and the spinning saw gear stopped just above him. He crawled to stand side to side with his clay soldier and shouted at Karasu:

"How was it?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:54 am

Karasu witnessed the man pulling the switch, Karasu wasnt expecting him to pass since most of his assassins take many hours trying to get a pattern for them to rush through. This man relied solely on skill, something Karasu needed in his guild. His DF involved Clay.. something Karasu couldnt figure out as a weapon until this incident. He was indeed a very strong person to have done all of this, and such a short amount of time. Karasu looked at his watch.. Five minutes twenty-nine seconds.. heh it was a very nice record. Karasu moved over the doors, expecting Daiki to follow.

"Alright.. Lets keep moving, theres more to be done.. I'm lowering the tests to only one more.. since your skills shouldn't be wasted with the other.." Karasu moved along the Town, heading towards an Arena, along the way the people were shocked at the Direction he was going. A very big crowd followed Karasu into what seemed like the only building on the eastern side of the island. It was very big, and looked almost like a Colosseum, but modernized with cement. Karasu moved forward, having Daiki near him. Once they stopped it was in the middle of it, everyone else was sitting down. Karasu looked towards the people sitting around him, they were all in shock and some of them couldnt even hold on to their seats, many were excited.

"Welcome to the Colosseum, once called the execution room.. Do you know what the second and final test will be Assassin?" they were stepping on a rocky area, with about a Mile of room around them, they were dead in the circle of a huge Arena. Karasu waited for his answer, the people listening and on the edge of their seats.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Daiki's clay soldiers shattered to pieced as Daiki closed his fist. He then crossed the obstacles path and followed Karasu. He followed him through the town, people looked at Karasu, shocked, Daiki couldnt figure out why. Suddenly a big crowd started to form behind them as they walked to a big building that looked similar to a Coliseum.

There were many people inside the building, and in the middle there was something that looked like an arena. Karasu welcomed him in the Colosseum. He asked him if he knew what the next test was going to be. A battle he guessed, but with who...?

"I figure out that... the final test will be a battle. But against who?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:49 pm

"... Me" Karasu Took out his Pistols from his Pockets, aiming right at Daiki the newcomer. He disappeared and reappeared a few feet away, at least 20 he gave Daiki enough time to get ready before he fired 4 shots Simultaneously from his pistols, showing just how fast his Bullets could be fired. "I have learned that you are capable of becoming an Assassin very easily, however if you survive 5 of my attacks I will make you my First Mate." Karasus 4 shots were aimed directly at Daikis chest and lower Torso.

"Don't Die newcomer... I might need you in the future.."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:15 pm

"Wha- What? You?- Daiki was shocked.

Karasu walked away and then shot at him, automatically Daiki lifted a wall of hard clay that stopped the bullets.

"5 rounds?- Daiki asked.- "Alright, I'll take it, being your first mate would be an interesting experience. Bring it!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:26 pm

A smile moved over Karasu Lips as he heard Daiki agree to his challenge, he was Fearless but that didn't mean he would hold back with those pistols. Karasu watched Daiki make a very solid wall, just as he did in the old test, he was deffinetely somebody that was strong. But that by itself was one of Karasus Actions, Karasu felt like trying the second one with a bit of a surprise. Having the wall blocking the attack Karasu Shot a very fast bullet, going at speeds hard enough to scare any one able to see it. The bullet hit the Hard clay, eventually making it 'shatter' as if it were glass. The attack left a giant hole on his wall.

Having made the whole Karasu put his Other pistol into action Firing another strong bullet with the power of a cannon ball heading towards Daiki with the now open hole in his wall.

"Thats my second action"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Daiki saw Karasu break a hole in his Clay Wall and then shoot another bullet.

"Clay Bubble!"- Daiki made a soft clay bubble that was thrown towards the bullet. When the bullet entered the bubble Daiki solidified the bubble, it falling to the ground.

"Alright, next round."- Daiki smiled.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:55 pm

"Very nicely done," Karasu took his Pistol putting it forward. He shot teh first bullet, "Mirage Bullet" the attack made the atmosphere intensify to the point where a mirage was made, Karasu disappeared behind the bullet. "Crab Bullet" While he was behind the mirage bullet heading towards Daiki he shot 2 more bullet curving at him from his left and right, attempting to smash him in the middle. Karasu then shot another bullet with the force of a cannon, "Cannon Shot" another bullet was sent right behind the mirage bullet.

"Hmph.. you seem to be surviving well.."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 pm

Daiki reacted quickly enough.

"Clay Soldiers!"-he lifted two Clay soldiers, one at each of his sides.-"Clay Armament: Shield"

A hard, big, clay shield was made in Daiki's hand, this three blocking all the bullets that could come from the front or sides.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:47 pm

"Hmph.. lets see how strong you ca react towards attacks that are intended to kill you.. Soru" Karasu disappeared and reappeared on top of Daiki, having both pistols aimed straight at his body. "Bullet Cannon" Both Pistols fired a very strong bullet with the power of a cannon, however Karasu decided to make it more spicy and add more pressure into the blast. This attack was more powerful then the average attack and point blank, the attack drove Karasu backwards into the air from the sheer force of it.

"I have one more action remaining, Don't die" If he lived through the attack with or without scratches he would receive the final attack. As long as he lived, he would pass.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 7:36 pm

Daiki looked at Karasu when he said that he wanted to try killer shots. Damn...-Daiki thought. Soru, he heard Karasu say as he disappeared and reappeared on top of Daiki.

"Darn!"- Daiki screamed as he saw Karasu shoot bullets towards him. Damn... Damn.. what am i going to do?!?!?! wait... thats it! Soru!

"Soru"-Daiki said as he disappeared and reappeared 3 meters away from the place where the strong bullets hit the ground, leaving a 1 meter wide crater. He looked at Karasu, wide eyed.

"If that hit me, I would be dead... or maybe I would have survived by a little."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)   Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Isle, The island of the Assasins: The Joining of the Paths. (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next