One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)

Go down 
+15
9thKing
StarwoesD
Eight Of Spades
coffeelatte
naneun1
Ugitzu
Frog Dragon
xVCardx
keymaster
InTents
Kagirinai
GoreFish
garrett(AFK)Milliardo
Layman Iconoclast
Shichibukai Hunter
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Empty
PostSubject: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Crew Name: Aurora Pirates
Captain: James D. Cook
Flag: A classic skull and crossbones with a rainbow of colors surrounding them to represent the Aurora. The two crossbones are replaced with twin swords, used to represent James's two-sword style.
Ship: It has two decks, one on top and one below, and a hold. It has six cannons on both of its sides and two on the front. Inside the ship is a galley, two crew cabins, one captain's cabin, the cannon rooms which line the sides, and a hold below everything else on the bottom of the ship. The ship has three masts.
Side: Pirates
Current Members:

1. James "The Raging Storm" D. Cook: Captain/Shipwright No df. Bounty: 10,000,000

2. Jake Coony: First Mate No df. Bounty: 2,000,000

3. Kaori "The Invincible" Ashata: Fighter Df User. Bounty: 6,750,000

4. Immelman: Scout No df. Bounty: 0

Combined Bounties: 18,750,000

Df/No df ratio: 1/3

Crew members in the process of joining:

Nero Maraschino: Marksman/Bounty Hunter No df. Bounty: 0

Crew Goals:

James: To travel the length of the Grand Line and try to find One Piece.

Jake: To help Guri achieve whatever it is he is after.

Kaori: Continue being a pirate.

Immelman: He has no real goal except to protect his crew. He also wants to eat lots of fish, but that is highly irrelevant.

Crew History: James began the crew after he took out a Marine base and had a 10,000,000 belli bounty placed on his head. Under here I'll be recording each part of the journey for the crew's convenience.

The First Step! The Aurora Pirates Begin!

The Aurora Pirates Part 2: Rest, Relaxation, and Assassination

The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm

The Aurora Pirates Part 4: An Island Within an Island

The Aurora Pirates Part 5: True Strength

The Aurora Pirates Part 6: The Grand Line

The Grand Atlantis War

The Aurora Pirates Part 7: Rebuilding Forces

The Aurora Pirates Part 8: Mad Science (Postponed)

Expecting New Members: Basically anyone can join up as long as they don't drive us over the 2 df user:1 non df user limit. Just so you know, anyone without a specified occupation will be labeled a fighter.

Last edited by James D. Cook on Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:41 pm; edited 78 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:23 pm

you are in charge of...

A. accepting or rejecting members who ask to join (you may require them to give a reason for there characters joining, explain what they have to offer, assine jobs/ranks, require new members to go through some sort of initiation ECT as you see fit)

B. keeping the number of members/DF to non DF ratio up to code (we will pull chars from the crew if you dont not that we dont trust you)

C. Starting and maintaining the Role Play fro this crew (and have fun with it)

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Joining   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:05 am

How and where do i join the Aurora Pirates
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:34 am

Make a pirate char, get him approved ( would be better if he wasn't a df user)
Then post a link to the sheet here.
If you get approved (I guess you will)
Then go to the topic we're rping in (should be easy to find, but I think you'll also get a link to it when you're approved).

Hope this was what you wanted to know!
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:34 am

Yeah and here is my character data:

Human Application
For All Pirates, Marines, War Lords, etc.
----------------------------------------------------
Name: Allen Nicholai Tillery
Alias/Nicknames: Ace
Job/Occupation: Sniper
Affiliation: Bounty Hunter excommunicated, but will still fraternize. Does not like the opera cause it causes him to many headaches and who would possibly want to sit and hear a lady scream in a language you don’t understand. Life has been moderately evil to him since his parents were killed in a fire for when he was 3. Loves the company of women (ladies man) and dislikes rude bystanders and sometimes take immediate action to dispose of them discretely (means of murder, which is rarely) or calmly (which is beating the ethnicity out of them and send them home crying for their boyfriends.
Birth date: Oct. 27, 1994
Birthplace: Ganzack’s Island, East Blue
Family/Relatives: Cousin, Marine; located on Alabasta, name; Daedrin
---------------------------------------------------------------
Dislikes: Bad conversation, operas, conversations consisting of wars
Crew: open status
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personality: lonely, self-centered
Hobbies: marksman competitions, drinking (non social)
Favorite Food: lobster tails with Sweet and Sour Sauce
Favorite Music: Instrumental(Classic)
Special Skill: Critical Strike (25% chance of landing a stunning highly devastating shot to enemy), and Sabotage (used only while fighting giants [takes his katana and takes out the use of their feet]).
-----------------------------------------
Appearance: Long hair(blonde), belt strapped trench coat, red eyes; but friendly expression. Seen with weird sword (katana) his hair is a straight neatly trimmed and sophisticated royalty look that measures to 2 1/2ft. seen sometimes wearing a scar the shape of a rose bush on his back (from when he was burnt). He is tan colored, bright caramel, wears boots that are only elevated 2in. above the ground, the boot color consists of black and crimson, crimson being the rose insignia along the side of his boot, carries also two canteens, one of water, and one of a medicine liquid mixture. He also carries with him a notebook which will more than likely be job applications or plotted assassinations. And he has a distinctive tattoo on his hand that seems to look like a crest.
Height: 6ft. 8in.
Weight: 185-190
Blood Type: O-
Body Type: moderately built
Character Strength: Strong
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biography:
From Nicholas was his original name, but he took the name Swashbuckler as his last when his mom and dad where killed in a heist of his home or estate in the rich provinces on Ganzack’s Island. But Allen didn’t come in till he became a mercenary for hire for a relentless merciful pirate by the name of Stonewall McGregor of Hannibal Island. Five years later he became a Marine Sniper and operated on many occasions as an assassin for the government put to be paid to kill civilians was not a part of his job description.

But now Allen is nothing more than a hired gunner, a Freelancer. But the Marines told him to steer clear of friends. And even though he looks like a cold person he still races to become that loving boy he left behind at the age of 3. But now he roams the islands and does dirty jobs to pay for the boat trips to new islands so he can find the one place that truly deserves the title of home. Seen mostly accompanied with a female companion (may be the only one he can relate to)
Fighting Style: long ranged combat mixed with martial arts and Gyo kin (sword fighting style consisting of lunges, sweeps and multi directional slashes)

RP: Allen bursts through an alley with the thought of certain until a hooded man stops him midway in his escape and gives him an envelope and tells him to take the next ship out of here and to take that envelope to the governor. Where his true story begins

Last edited by garrett(AFK)Milliardo on Thu May 20, 2010 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspelled)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:39 am

No, in the character creation topic, not here.
Start a new topic there and name it like your char.
And use the char sheet. It's there.
I'm not a mod or anything, just saying.....
Maybe you should... read the rules?
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Ya don't hold back on the info do ya Garret? Laughing But seriously, each character has to be put in the Character Creation spot and has to be approved before it can be used in a RP. So ya might want to go there first. After that I'll most likely accept you. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Hey james my character is up can i join?

Kagirinai Tenshou 'Iron Dragon'

And here is fruit

Tets Tetsu no Mi

Last edited by Kagirinai on Sun May 23, 2010 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:05 am

Yes! You're in. Welcome to the crew. Cool

Just join in the RP whenever you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:48 am

can ya post a link to it
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:40 am

I already have. It's on my first post under crew history. I'll put all of the links to the RP there.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Two cooks; Hooray.......
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:04 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:13 pm

To many cooks ruin the soup, as they say....>_> But then again, it can have its benefits.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:49 am

James D. Cook wrote:
Ya don't hold back on the info do ya Garret? Laughing But seriously, each character has to be put in the Character Creation spot and has to be approved before it can be used in a RP. So ya might want to go there first. After that I'll most likely accept you. Cool

Reply: No idon't as it seems lol. But um could you tell me how to set up another post cause i forgot how and i'm trying to get verified
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:42 am

Go to the character section, scroll down and click on 'new topic'.
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:57 am

Look under Levi Tillery app in the topic search and read it too see if it is proportinate to wear i can apply
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:00 pm

garrett(AFK)Milliardo wrote:
James D. Cook wrote:

Reply: No idon't as it seems lol. But um could you tell me how to set up another post cause i forgot how and i'm trying to get verified

Look under Levi Tillery app and see if you like and if so can you send me the link to the Character Creation so i can apply and then i'll join you.

Very Happy What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:35 am

Hey i won't be able to post as much for the next week. Download is nearly all gone. We get access of morning so i can post then
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:42 am

Ok hope you can still chat with us
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:46 am

yeah i;l be on now and then. Gotta go
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:17 am

Oh ok, say can you look at this topic i posted called Levi Tillery app and see what you think, and reply if it meets the criteria to get me onto the rp
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:54 am

garrett(AFK)Milliardo wrote:
Oh ok, say can you look at this topic i posted called Levi Tillery app and see what you think, and reply if it meets the criteria to get me onto the rp

Well, you might want to have an Admin look at it and check it out. My opinion doesn't really matter although it looks like you got just about everything, just not in the format they want.
Back to top Go down
garrett(AFK)Milliardo

garrett(AFK)Milliardo

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:56 am

ok i hate to ask you but can you post a link in your reply to the topic for the Admin.

Sorry i meant link to the Admin
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:17 am

Okay. Do you mean a link to a profile? Here's the link to the profile of the guy who is over the entire website. You can pm him from there if you want to ask him to check out your character.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)   The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aurora Pirates (Disbanded)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next