One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm

Go down 
+2
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:53 pm

"Yaay!"
Jake threw the marine in the air, only to catch him mere seconds later. The man was shaking. He seemed to be afraid of heights.
"So, what's your name?"
"He....Hehehe... Heinrich... Shiffer..."
Him being able to talk still was a miracle. He looked like he was about to pass out.
"Hmmmm? Too long! Too difficult! From now on, you shall be called Henry!"
With that, Jake took a collar out of his pocket and put it around the marines neck. The man obviously decided that this had to be a nightmare and finally passed out.
"Aaaw, that's okay, I'll carry you!"
Jake was serious about keeping him. He really, really needed a pet, and there weren't any strays around.

(Yay, Jakes new pet oc, Henry! He's absolutely useless, and not that smart either, but he can read! That makes him more educated than Jake is!)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:08 pm

James watched Jake 'playing' with his new pet. He shivered slightly. For a creature who's best friend hated slavery, this seemed like an odd thing to do. But James wasn't going to comment on it.

"Hey, Kaori, finish this fight already," James said. "We got to get going."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Pyriss looked forward, she couldn't see well, but that did not stop her from telling what was going on. The small amount of pirates seemed to run the amount of marines down a bit. Were they human? How were they able to defeat so many men at one time? Pyriss must have assumed that these men were very powerful, probably highly experienced and physically dominant to the marines who seem just as "human" as Pyriss. Pyriss did not heave her location, she still stayed position, without showing a sign of what she believe to be any kind of noise to reveal her location.

Pyriss thought these people to be dangerous, like the man she worked for 5 years back. They were probably pirates that shouldn't be messed with, and even if she thought about stealing from them, she might be killed! She simply had to stay in her position and flee to any sign of a city or village when everyone left the battlefield. Pyriss stared intently as she seen one man face another man, and getting the upper hand on him.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:54 am

"Ya. Shall I snuff this one out?" Kaori was standing on the marine, pointing the spear at his neck.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 am

"Heeeh, that's fine! Me and Henry are heading back to the ship, then!"
He threw Henry over his shoulder and slowly made his way towards the ship, and , unknowingly, towards Pyriss hiding place.

(Hee, no, he's not human.)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:02 am

"If you want too, sure," James said. He slid his swords back into their sheaths. Then he picked up his purchases and started off back to the ship as well. "Ahhhh..." James sighed contentedly. "That's a good way to loosen up after a long trip."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:46 pm

Pyriss foreseen the end of the ferocious fight, she had seen that the one pirate subdued the last marine and was ready to departure. It seemed all of them were heading in a direction that led to some ship? Everyone, but a very odd looking creature who headed in Pyriss's direction.

Was she figured out? How did he know she was in her hiding spot from such a distance? Though Pyriss waited intently without making a sound. Probably the creature would not spot her, probably he'd be to focused on his objective and pass by Pyriss. If the creature noticed Pyriss, what would his reaction be? He already had a scared marine in his hands, Pyriss had no idea what the creature would do to her.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:52 pm

Kaori executed the marine and hurriedly shuffled off after the others.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Jake was just about to pass the hiding place, when he noticed something.
He held Henry up again. Yes, definitely.
"You know, Henry, if you're gonna come with us, you'll need new clothes!"
Jake didn't think at all about letting him keep his uniform, or pretending that he had a hostage (which would be so close to the truth...). He simply couldn't think of it. Maybe it was because he had a good heart, but it was most likely just that he was an idiot.
He looked around in search of a clothes store.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:40 pm

James headed on past Jake, who was stopped in the street, and continued on towards the ship. As he was passing by a large rock, something caught his eye. He looked down to see a young woman hiding there. Was she spying on them? No matter. Even if she was a marine, she was only one person and the majority of his crew was here right now. James moved on without a word.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Pyriss wondered why the two figures simply went past her? The scary creature probably ignored her due to the captive marine he possessed in his hands. Pyriss was really confused as to why he would treat a human as a pet? While, a more humanoid person walked by not to far away, he was tall, but not freakishly huge like the creature. He was pale, with black hair and light brown eyes. He seemed to look down on Pyriss, following up by doing absolutely nothing and walking away. Probably Pyriss's suspicions of these pirates were wrong? Pyriss needed to find out who these people were and what they were like.

Pyriss stood up, she ran to James yelling, " Wait up! Who are you? Hi my name is Pyriss, Pyriss Ukitzu. I want to know who you are, are you pirates?"

A very stupid question for Pyriss to ask, but she needed to find relevant information on these people, and if they were nice enough to let her go, then they would be nice enough to explain themselves. As she ran, she dropped her book, picking it up she continued in James' direction.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:55 pm

Now the woman was following James, calling to him and asking questions. Very suspicious. Still, she didn't look dangerous. Then again, appearances could be deceiving. James turned to face her again and said, "My name is James D. Cook. I'm the captain of the Aurora Pirates, so yes, we are pirates. Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Jake flinched as a girl suddenly ran past him. Where did she come from?
Well, it wasn't that important, since she seemed to be interested in only the captain, and Jake knew he could defend himself.
More importantly....
Jake hit his forhead. He didn't have any money with him right now!
Then it was impossible to buy clothes for Henry anyway!
"Sorry Henry, you'll have to stick with the uniform for now."
He completely ignored that the marine had passed out already. It was like talking to a wall.
He walked towards his captain with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:24 am

Pyriss was shocked, He was the captain? That means he's even more powerful than the creature. This is what she assumed, anyways. " Oh, so your the captain huh. I was just wondering, seeing as you people easily defeated those marines over there. Kind of reminding me of the crew I used to be in. Oh, sorry I'm kind of a pirate myself. Though, you people didn't seem too heinous as you found out I was spying on you. Why? When a normal person finds someone spying on them, they punish them or at least says "hey why are you spying on me"! You just walked on by, like I didn't exist! Are you soft? Or something." Pyriss wanted to identify what these people were like now. Were they really like pirates, or a bunch of kind people who acted like pirates? For some reason, Pyriss felt kind of curious as to why the creature was treating that marine like a pet? Furthermore, why he said that the marine should just settle for a marine uniform, after saying that he needed clothes. Why didn't he just go to the city and take the clothes, like a real pirate. Were these people real pirates?
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:34 am

"You are unfortunately curious, girl." Kaori commented from the side. "Captain may be too trusting for his own good, but I am not." The robed man regarded her with distrust. "Or maybe he just thinks you're too small time to worry about. I wouldn't be surprised."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 am

"Maaan, Kaori! Don't be all rude like that."
He was right though. He had noticed before that his captain was someone who easily trusted shady people. Like Jake himself, for example.
"I'm sure she wasn't planning anything bad, riiight? Just look at her, all cute and frail."
When had he learned to hide his feelings like that? A spy was never, ever to be trusted. And cuteness meant nothing. He had been with Guri for long enough to understand that. But there wasn't any need to unsettle her, after all, she seemed to be afraid of him as it was.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:20 pm

"Um..." James was stunned by the girl's barrage of questions. He couldn't get a word in edgewise. Finally she finished. After Kaori and Jake commented on the situation, James spoke. "Please guys. Do I look that stupid? Don't answer that." Then he turned back to the girl. "Anyway, I'm not exactly soft or anything...I just don't think you look like much of a threat..." He winced. That was a stupid thing to say. Or maybe not. Some people probably want to look weak while they are on the Grand Line. It would be safer. "Okay, let me put it this way. You attack me, I'll kill you. You leave me alone and I'll let you live. Got it memorized?"
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Pyriss took those words to mind. -how simple-minded- Pyriss thought. She thought this simply, because this phrase was too simple, it stated that if Pyriss attacked him, he'd kill her, it never said anything about harming him non-physically. For example, the phrase meant that James would not kill her if she stole something valuable. Pyriss stomach suddenly grumbled.

She hadn't eaten since she was on the last island. She already knew she didn't have any money, was it a low chance that they would feed her? The town seemed a few blocks off, Pyriss didn't really have a choice. Besides, the Devil fruit in her pack was getting heavy. Pyriss smiled and asked, "Um, do any of you have something to eat? Preferably...."

She looked at the creature. She wanted to get on his good side, she believed he was some kind of fish creature, due to his breathing pattern being different. Plus, she was a vegetarian, she couldn't disdain meat, after seeing a piece of fish so soggy and moldy 5 years back. " Anything other than meat, I cannot even look at meat."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:37 pm

"Hahahaha!"
Jake hit her on the shoulder. The way that girl acted amused him to no end for some reason. Then, he suddenly became serious.
"Let's give her something to eat. We have a cook, right?"
There was no way he'd let someone starve. If someone needed his help, he'd help. If the captain didn't feed her, he would sell some of his personal belongings and buy her food.
At some point, he was even more simple minded than his captain was.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Kagirinai stared at the girl with a bored expression. he reached into his cloak and pulled out a large apple. he tossed it up and down, "Would this suit you for now until i can get back to the ship?" He tossed it to her as he did that he pulled out a metal sphere made of titanium from his pocket and munched on it chewing the metal.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:22 pm

"Yeah, Kagi here can fix you something," James said. "But like he said, you'll have to come back to the ship with us." James turned to Kagirinai. "Don't feed her too much. We don't need any dead weight hanging around."
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm

Pyriss looked to see someone knew from out of nowhere throwing an apple at her. Pyriss took quick action, putting her compass in her pocket and quickly catching the apple in the same hand the compass was in. She looked at the apple with nostalgia, seeing as her and Lucy one time picked over twenty five apples out of large tree on one island when Pyriss was 13. Pyriss rubbed her shirt over the apple, and took a bite. The apple did not taste that delicious, but it would satisfy her.

She heard James say she was dead weight. Pyriss ignored that seeing as, Pyriss was not a fighter, she was a navigator, but James didn't know that yet. Pyriss finished her apple, and simple threw it on the ground, the apple was compost and the worms would get it soon enough. Pyriss looked at James, she all of a sudden felt as if he was her leader, and told him her plans. " I would like to go to town first. Then I'll come back to you at the ship. I have some business to take care of. Oh and thank you for the apple."

Pyriss ran to the town, she was going to of course sell the devil fruit. She talked to a few men about it and they did not seem reluctant to bid for it. Pyriss smiled when one man bought it for 3,500,000 beri. She simply gave him the devil fruit. The man did not know she was a pirate though. Pyriss returned to James and Company. Holding a large amount of beri in her hands. Her precious book in her pocket. She smiled as she confirmed, " Ok i'm ready." Pyriss proceeded towards the ship.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:06 am

"Let's go everyone," James said to his crew. "I just hope Keitaro catches up with us soon," he thought to himself. "After he comes, we can pull out of here."
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 am

(hello everyone~!!! :])

A thump woke Heiki from her sleep. Surprised, the girl did a little flip on the small boat. It seemed as though she had hit another ship with the boat. "I guess that's what I get for sleeping instead of watching," she yawned.

She got up and stretched a little before checking for damages. Surprisingly, her boat was perfectly fine, but the bigger ship seemed have a small crack that took in a little water. "Well, my boat is okay and that crack on the other ship won't be too much trouble for them," Heiki sighed. Still, she started climbing to get into the ship that her boat had hit so she could at least apologize.

Realizing that no one was on the ship and that the ship was a pirate ship, the girl jumped back onto her boat. "I should leave before they come back. If it's pirates, they probably won't just let me pass with an apology."
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 pm

James walked up to his ship. He jumped up onto it just in time to see someone sliding over the side. He ran over and looked down. There was a girl in a small boat, down next too his ship.

"Hey!" he called. "What were you doing on my ship?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next