One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm

Go down 
+2
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:19 pm

The three men saw Keitaro and grinned at each other. Then they began advancing on him. Two of them drew swords. The one who James had hit drew a spear.

James spun around his chair to watch. That cook was either strong or stupid and he wanted to find out which it was.

(Have fun beating them up! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:10 pm

(Oh you son of a-)

The two with blades rushed at keitaro and both slashed at him. One was heading for his arm and the other for his head. Keitaro brought up the knife and blocked the head shot but was cut on the arm on the other hand. "Nice one." keitaro remarked. "Now face the Geppou style of fighting!" keitaro said jumping into the air then off it.

Keitaro landed behind one of the thugs and slashed him in the back. The other one turned to meet him only to have a knife stuck in his stomache. By the time the two were down keiji had come out with a gun and tossed it to keitaro. "Now listen here you clean up your boy's and get the HELL! Out of my diner." keitaro said shooting at the mans feet "NOW GO ON GET!" keitaro yelled at the man who picked up his friends and ran out.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:04 pm

James clapped. "Nice one," he said approvingly. "Quick and neat. They didn't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Keitaro looked at the man clapping. "Why do i have a feeling your the one who started this trouble?" he asked the man.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:29 am

Jake could hear the shouts and screams from where he and the man were standing. He looked into the direction, and soon saw three men, two of them hurt, running from something.
"See? Trouble! That's gotta be him!"
He walked towards where the men had come from.
"You comin?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:01 am

"That's because I am," James said cheerfully. "Now, back to the menu..." He picked it back up and began searching through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:58 am

Keitaro sighed and went into the kitchen. "Gotta check on that roast." he said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:29 pm

"Roast?" James perked up. "That sounds good! I'll have that." He snapped his menu closed with a satisfied smirk on his face. Then he looked around. "Hey, where did my waiter go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Keitaro had finished the roast and brought it out to james. "I think he is in that corner crying." keitaro said placeing the roast on the table. "So tell me you a pirate or somethin'?" keitaro asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 12:59 pm

"Yep!" James replied. He grabbed a fork and started eating. "How did you guess?" he asked in between mouthfuls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:55 pm

"Normally its the pirates that cause me to get my arm slashed." keitaro said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:07 pm

"They don't?" James looked surprised. "That's odd. I met a lot of marines who would cut anyone up just because they could."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:19 pm

"Yeah i guess they would...Hey you guys wouldn't happen to need a chef would ya? I figure if we get caught by them i do a few years and if their kind they'll let me join." keitaro said.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:11 pm

"What?" James was surprised yet again. "You want to join my crew so that if we get caught by the marines you can join them?" He laughed. "That's hilarious!" After a moment he calmed down and got back to the business at hand. "Actually we have a cook, but I've never actually seen him cook anything and he hasn't been talking to us all that much lately. So it sounds like you got yourself a job."

(Kagirinai is our cook. He just hasn't been online or posted all that much for a long while. He did post one time just before we ended the last RP, but that's the last we saw of him.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 7:26 pm

When james laughed so did keitaro "Eh what can i say i'm a dreamer." keitaro said. "Thank you for this job captian?" keitaro said wandering off not knowing his name.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:22 pm

"Ya." Kaori ran after Jake. "Your captain has a history of trouble?" He asked when he caught up.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 pm

"A history? It's like he's married to it! When I saw him for the first time, he was in big trouble. The first thing we did when I joined was to get into trouble. The kind of trouble you don't get out of that easily!"
He laughed.
"But wouldn't it be boring any other way? Ah, where do we go now?"
They had come to a crossing. And right now, there was no sign of James, or trouble. Jake scratched the back of his head.
"Hmmm, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:42 pm

"I don't know. This would be easier if I knew your captain. We should've caught the two runners" Kaori was starting to grow wrinkles.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:17 pm

"Sure..." James went back to eating. "I guess I'll have to wait until he's finished for the day. Maybe then he'll leave with us. Yeah...I probably should head back to the ship for now." He finished eating, paid for his food and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:13 pm

"Oi captian its on the house." keitaro said throwing the money at jame "Heads up." he said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 pm

James spun, snatching the money out of the air, and was back into position walking towards the door with his hand in his pocket, putting the money away. "Thanks," he called back over his shoulder. "Come down to the docks whenever you're ready. I'll keep an eye out for you and will tell my crew about you. We leave tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:29 am

Kagirinai was walking around town with a bored look. he walked into a store sealing many different metals he was in need of new metals. he was nearly out of supply. Yawning he walked inside and began to buy any metal he could find grabbing them and paying for them the correct amount before putting them in his bag and walking away,

(Sorry i forgot to say i'd be away. I was visiting my sister)
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:26 am

James walked through town, smiling to himself. He finally had a new crew member! Things were definitely looking up. He stopped at a store to pick up some wood. After that he found another store with the resin he wanted. Since he had everything he wanted he headed back to the ship. He checked his money and realized he was getting low.

"We'll have to go find some treasure or something soon," he thought to himself. "We are getting near to the Grand Line, so maybe we'll find something around there." As he walked, he saw someone familiar up ahead. It was Jake. The fishman was with someone wearing a robe. "Hey Jake!" James waved to him.

Last edited by James D. Cook on Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 am

Jake turned when he heard his name.
"Aaah, captain! I see you did some shopping!"
He waved back.
"See, Kaori, that's him."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:46 am

(Kaori has no hood. He's just robed, but no hood. Head fully exposed)
"So you're James?" Kaori offers a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next