One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm

Go down 
+2
GoreFish
Shichibukai Hunter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:17 am

"Are we seriously lugging along that marine?" Kaori questioned. It really seemed stupid. "He'd just give us in the moment he regained his senses. I would just dump him into the sea." Kaori was puzzled at Jake's behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:50 am

Pyriss looked at the man named Kaori," I guess we have mr. cautious right here. Always looking out for the crew, isn't he a sweetheart or what." Pyriss went to the chambers she was formally in to get her claw. Her claw was not only used for battle but for navigation. Pyriss went to the edge of the ship, waving her claw at high speeds. Her hand movements attracting high speed winds. She manipulated those winds in the direction of the island she was on before. She struck the wind like stabbing someone's heart. Now the wind was in that direction, a ship could easily travel in that direction.

Pyriss looked back at James, " All right, you can pull up the sail anytime you want to, the ship will travel in that direction hitting the shore of the island I visited before this one." Pyriss jumped down to on to the deck. She smiled as she took her compass out of her pocket.
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:03 pm

(Hey, are you guys interested in joining a Dead End Competition after this?)

Heiki thanked Jake and moved the boat to one side of deck, placing the barrel into the boat. "Alright, I'll make this my spot," she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:30 pm

James watched as his two new crew members settled in. He sighed. "Sorry Keitaro. Looks like we won't be waiting for you." James ran over to the mast and shot up it as quickly as possible. He let out the sail and then jumped over to the next mast, wrapping his arms around it, and then repeating the process until all three sails were catching the wind. They were on their way. James clambered back down to the deck.

"Alright everyone," he said. "I've got an announcement to make. Jake, step forward."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:22 pm

"Huh?"
What was it now? So much action today!
Jake stepped forward and grinned, very curious about what was going to happen.
"Yes, captain?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:54 pm

James stepped up onto the upper deck so that he could look out over everyone. "Jake was not my first crew member," he said. "The first was a man by the name of Kida Touzen. He was a musician and my first mate. However, in our first real battle together, Kida disappeared. I have no idea if he is even still alive. After the battle ended and we left that place there was only the three of us left. Jake, Kagirinai, and myself. Because of this I decided there was no reason to have another first mate if that first mate would only be over one other person. I could hand out orders on my own. Now there are six of us and so, I think it is about time for a change." James looked down at Jake. "If you want the position, it is open for you."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:32 am

"Eeeeeh?"
First mate? Him? That was... unexpected...
Somewhere inside his head, he could hear Guris voice telling him not to bond himself to a crew like that.
But he ignored it. He had no intention of leaving so soon.
A wide grin stretched across his face.
"Of course I want it!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:48 am

Kaori grinned. "Try not to screw up too bad." Kaori had only started here, but he was starting to like these people.
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 am

Pyriss had also just joined, she was happy to be in a crew, she hadn't been in one in five years. Pyriss just hoped that James would not die like whats his name. Pyriss thought about what she was going to do when they arrived.

1.Steal engine back. 2.Kill mechanic. 3. Run back to ship before anyone notices. Pyriss had a deceptive and maniacal grin on her face just thinking about the plan.

She didn't know the creature so long, assumed his name was Jake, but she thought he was much too kind. Pyriss had only met one other person as kind as Jake, that was whats his face.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:46 am

(I was just reminded of your question, naneun1. What's a Dead End Competition?)

"Alright, that's all for now," James pulled both swords off of his back and lay them against the railing beside him. Then James abruptly fell over backwards and landed on his back with a loud thump. "Nap-time. The ship is yours Mr. Jake." Quietly, James reached over and placed a hand on the bottom of Kazeshini's hilt. He wasn't a total idiot. He trusted his crew mates, as captain he had too otherwise he wouldn't get anywhere, but that didn't mean he did not have to take any precautions. He closed his eyes and allowed his mind to wander organizing that day's events into order in his mind. When he got to the part about Heiki it clicked in his brain. A small smile appeared on his face before disappearing a moment later.

"Now I remember who you are," James thought to himself.

(We'll head to the island and you can do what you need to do, Ugitzu. After that I'll make the next RP. It's about time we get a move on to the next battle.)
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:58 pm

(K)

Pyriss had seen the island where she landed before. When she landed on shore, she left very quickly. Hopping off the ship like an acrobat. Pyriss knew where she was going so she proceeded on. It only took her a few minutes to get to the city, as she ran with intent to kill to the shop where she last was. Perfectly the man was asleep. He slept in his chair, rocking back and forth. It was about to be the evening and Pyriss was about to kill the man who screwed her. Though, she did not want to kill him in his sleep, she wanted the man to know the person he was killed by.

Pyriss walked to the man in the chair, she touched his arm, sending a shake waking him up. Pyriss looked at the man with corrupt intent and fury. A silent look of a sadist. Sadistic as Pyriss was she was going to kill the man quickly. The man looked at Pyriss in horror as he spoke,""You are the girl from yesterday" Pyriss looked down and explained,""I see your afraid. How pathetic, if you thought you could steal from me and not get any consequences than you must be a incompetent fool. Not only am I killing you because you screwed me out of my pay, but stealing MY engine is unforgivable."

Pyriss pulled a knife from her pocket, in retaliation the man had a bat himself sitting right next to him. Though he was much to slow, Pyriss was extremely close to him. Pyriss slashed his throat before he could even grip the bat. 2 seconds later, the man fell in a vegetative state with his eyes wide open. Red liquid poured from his neck with remnants on the knife. Pyriss used his shirt to clean her knife. She then carved symbols on his face. The symbols said "Don't mess with a thief!".

Pyriss to the storage room, she couldn't find her engine. She assumed the man must have sold it. Though that was the first trick of a thief, Lucy looked like she sold something valauble too, but she didn't actually sell it. She made the item look smaller than it was. Pyriss had to find the item, where people wouldn't store things. Pyriss went outside the storage, the search was very short as Pyriss was looking at it on top of the roof. Pyriss jumped on the roof and grabbed the engine. The engine was only 25.5 kg so it wasn't that heavy a little more than 40 pounds.

Pyriss jumped off the roof as she redirected herself to the ship. As she ran, she started to heat herself huff and huff. She also started to hear screams as the people probably found out about the death of their mechanic. Pyriss was a sneaky devil, as she had 45,000,000 beri stored inside from raiding through previous towns. She smiled as she recognized that the ship was a few steps off. She threw the engine on board. She also tugged Jake,"" Jake I'm ready"

(done done and done)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Jake nodded.
He also could hear the screams, and it wasn't hard to figure that it had something to do with Pyriss- even for him.
He sighed and decided not to ask about it.
"Set sail, let's get out of here before whoever is screaming decides to chase us!"
He had no realy clue where they were going, but "away" seemed like a good choice right now.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:34 pm

James opened his eyes. They had arrived and left again. Time to set them back on course. James stood up and picked up his swords, strapping them back on his back. He headed over to Pyriss.

"Set sail for the Grand Line," he said. "That's our destination. After that you can all do as you will, but make sure you get some rest. Night's coming on fast. I'll take the night watch since I got some rest." He headed for the front of the ship and swung himself up onto the railing, where he sat looking out over the waves.

(This brings us to the end of this RP. Write in your final comments or talk or whatever. Like James said, do as you will. Once everyone is finished, I'll start the next RP. I don't think there will be an Epilogue for this part, but I might think of one and throw it in there at the end.)
Back to top Go down
naneun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 5:59 pm

(Dead End Competition is like the race thing from the first movie. I already made a thread about it in this section for my other character, and if you guys want... this crew can join too, but we don't have to haha)

Heiki fell back onto the pile of blankets she made inside the boat. 'Getting some rest sounds really nice,' she thought to herself, despite the fact she probably have been awake for only ten minutes that day. She closed her eyes and let sleep take over.

(read to go go goooo)

Last edited by naneun1 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:43 pm

"Aaaah, that stress! Being the captain is so hard!"
Jake stretched his arms. He hadn't done anything but sit around all the time.
Somehow, it had been very uneventful.
He heard someone moan behind him. Could it be?
He turned around with a big grin on his face. Yes! It was Henry, who was finally waking up!
What a waste, now that it was almost time to go to bed.
Jake prepared for some screaming on his part, aaaand...
"Aaaargh!"
There it was.
"Pirates! Ah! S-stand back in the name of... Oh my god, is this a ship?"
Jake sighed and sat down in front of him with a bottle of rum.
"Now, relax Henry. I'll explain everything to you..."
This'd be a long night, he could tell...

(Oookay, ready to leave.)
Back to top Go down
Ugitzu

Ugitzu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Pyriss listened to James. She was happy to see everyone settle in. She smiled. She had a load amount of Beri, and was a successful thief. Now she was in a crew. She had hope that no one would suspect her of killing the mechanic on the last island. Though she left before anyone saw, or that is what she is assuming. Pyriss was very happy to have found a crew after five years and was going to enjoy it. She sat down, bringing her compass out and analyzing the speed of the waves below.

She smiled as she pointed her compass to the sky. She stood up and walked to Kaori, she wanted to know him more asking him,"" I see that I'm new here, by chance what is your name and how long have you been here? It seems I'm not the latest member of this crew anymore."

(ready)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm   Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Aurora Pirates Part 3: The Calm Before the Storm
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6