One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Fran thought about it. The captain was too quick to judge who to bring into the crew. It would be a decent idea to recruit the fishman though, he was an interesting specimen.... And what of the one called Nero? They had little knowledge of him...
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:11 pm

Nero was looking at Fran with one eye closed. The ther just staring moving up and down as if carefully analysing her. His eye moved to the others and did the same/
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Janus was higher up, using his Room Room Fruit to delay the scattered reinforcements. "Come on, make your decisions! Or I'll needa separate ya so we can talk on the ship, kay?" Janus was rather impatient today, but it could've just been the Marine presence.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Guri shifted uncomfortably.
"Okay, okay. I'll join. Just let me go already! And keep that... girl... off my back!"
It was one of those rare moments when he dropped his cute mask and showed a little of what he was thinking.
It was over in a flash.
"... I mean... Please, I'm scared..."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:07 pm

"The girl has a name" Fran said impatiently.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Guri swallowed. He definitely didn't want any bad blood with that one.
He quickly changed into 'sowwy' mode.
"Oh my... I- I'm sorry, lady... I-it's just that I hanven't been introduced to you yet... "
He really wanted to get up again. The mud was ruining his uniform... Which technically didn't even belong to him. But that was just an unimportant detail.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:34 pm

''well guri, youre welcome to join, dont be scared, and i know your just wearing that uniform as a disguise, lets get rid of that soon, ok?'' william said with a smile, ''we are not bad people you know''
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Fran stuck out her arm to the fishman. "My name is Fran Mists, pleasure to meet you. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:33 am

Guri peered at her. He wasn't sure taking her hand would be a good idea.
He wasn't sure telling her his real name was a good idea either. Not that he ever told anyone his real name.
"Guri. I'm a navigator."
He didn't take her hand. Who knew what kind of thing could happen if he did.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 pm

Janus smiled from above them. "A new friend! Awesome!" Janus said happily. "I'm Janus!" He then nocked another arrow and sent it soaring at a Marine, pinning him to a wall by his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:29 am

Guri looked at the marine and then at Janus. He didn't look like the type he could lie to by just being cute.
"Charmed." He said and finally got up. He looked down on himself and sighed. As he had thought, his uniform was ruined.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:57 am

''so since we're in the harbor, we should decide wich ship we should take,'' william was pointing to 3 ships. a big and slower marine ship, a small and fast one and one in between of them,''so wich do you guys like the most''
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:48 am

Guri looked at all three ships. Then he said:
"Well, I think the fast one would fit us, don't you?"
He walked to the water and tried to get his shirt clean.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm

"If we can all fit on the fast one, then it'd do perfectly" Fran said, walking towards the ships.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:34 pm

Janus walked above them. "Yeah, I think the fast ship would be best... you kay with that, William?
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:46 pm

''sure, well lets go for it'' he said happily as he ran towards the ship, ''so we first need to steal it well just take it without them noticing, then we could set sail, We have great plans, and when they succed we will be free to do what we want, and the marines will stop hunting us'william said proud
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 am

Guri took his shirt back. It was really wet now, but not really clean. Why were marine uniforms so hard to clean, anyway?
And what kind of 'plan' was that supposed to be?
He got the feeling that kid didn't really know what he was doing.
He sighed and took his normal shirt out of his back. Time to change.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:55 am

Nero was simply watching from the back with one eye closed. Sighing he slowly followed after william onto the ship.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:34 pm

(( sorry it took so long, how about we just start in an active new thread))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:09 pm

(cool! Let's do that!)
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 pm

(Sure)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3