One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Empty
PostSubject: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:27 am

( the pirate crew grandline youngsters has an amount of NPCs onboard, all crewmembers can name them to their liking and do with them as they like, )

. william and his crew were currently on a summer island somewhere in grandline, there was a big city, wiliam knew he could find some good crewmates and maybe a nice new ship in there,

(open for all pirates and marines looking for a fight, but I ve got a plot planned for later, )

Last edited by redmerv on Sun May 30, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Empty
PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:01 pm

Fran, the crew's first mate and doctor, got off the ship, her faithful worm-scalpel hybrid resting on her shoulder. This island was nice, and being a summer island was quite warm. She followed the captain.

"So... What do we need to do in this town? Aside from finding crew mates..."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:36 pm

william stood right in the sun, a smal summer breeze blew his hair in the wind, with a smile on his face he answered Fran,'' well don't you think a new ship would be fun, we also need to gather more information about that shibuckai we talked about before remember''
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:38 pm

"No..." Fran said, confused. "I don't remember..."

((???))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:45 pm

'' I really can recall I told you that, but well it was about defeating that shibuckai called mervz we should be able to defeat him and take his place, I ve got a whole plan set up, '' william said trying to refresh frans mind
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:51 pm

"Oh yes, I remember" Fran said, rubbing her hands together. "When we kill him, could I use his body for some experiments?"

The worm scalpel on her shoulder curled around in a ball anxiously, eager to taste fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:54 pm

''No we need that one alive, well you will have your experiments, aslong as you keep the guy alive you can use him'' william said smiling heading for the harbor

(( note : william doesnt kill his opponents he just defeats them,))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:18 pm

"I'll 'repair' whatever injuries he has after the fight...." She grinned, and kept walking alongside the captain. She was just as old as him, but it didn't look that way. Since she wasn't really human and never ages, she was born looking 15, but has only lived 12 years.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:31 pm

william smiled'' hehe I am really glad to have you abboard fran'' he said smiling, knowing he could really trust her, ''so lets do a little race to whose first at the harbor,'' william said happy when the childiness of his came above, as he started running east in the direction of the harbor
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Though she knew how to re-attach a limb and perform cloning, Fran was still a kid inside. She ran towards the harbor, close behind the captain, pondering as to what kind of nakama they would gain shortly into their journey.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:54 pm

just a bit before they reached the harbor william saw marines standing at the port a few big ships were out there, william quickly duck behind a barrel hoping the marines wouldnt see him, and whispered to fran who was close behind him ''fran look out marines!'' hoping fran had heard him he peeked at what the marines were doing
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Spoiler:

James was walking along the pear. He was dressed in a black suit, white gloves, white under shirt, black shoes and trousers with a black top hat. In his hand was a black cane. He was spinning it as he walked along. His cold red eyes glancing about as he noticed a bunch of Marine's at the harbor. He slowly approached the marines. he conked his head to the left as he looked over them. He looked over as he saw someone dive behind a set of barrels.

He raised an eyebrow and slowly approach the barrels. The cold hearted 14 year old walked towards the marines and pointed to the left, 'I heard there was some pirates docked over their with high bounties. Maybe you'd like to go see them." He had a sweet smile on his face but he was know where near sweet.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:14 pm

"Oooh~ Marines! I could use some spare body parts"

Fran walked towards the group, the worm scalpel jumping off her shoulder and landing in the palm of her hand. She was about to soru over there and slice them up, but realized the cpatain would probably rather her not do that. She followed him behind the barrels.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:21 pm

''well you can use that kids body parts''will whispered as he felt fran bumping in to him, ''well I dont think hiding helps, since if they go that way they will bump into our crew, and I dont think they can care for them selves'' he sais as he jumped over the barrel chains shooting out of his body hitting a few marines, and a bunch heading to the kid in black,'' well here are the bounty heads that little whimp told you about, but you can still leave now, and we wont do you any harm''
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:25 pm

Nero looked up at the chains as they headed towards him, "Im afraid i was not instructing them towards your crew." He whiped around. Multiple shuriken flew towards the chains slamming into them knocking them around from him. Nero leapt throwing a barrage of kunai knives that split into dozens. The kunai rained down towards William.

(OOC gotta go)

Last edited by Kagirinai on Mon May 31, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:27 pm

Fran got up, remembering she had a bounty, and was also a target. Her chest opened up, revealing a set of four extra arms, all armed with scalpels, half of which had devil fruit abilities. She charged passed the marines, slashing them with MetalIce, wrapping them with shacles. She passed MidnightFire by the air, creating a wave of fire at the ground, a barrier between the two pirates and the marines.

"If you dont leave now, next time the flames will be aimed at you"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm

''well then its my fault'' william said as he saw the barrage of knives flew towards him , by touchingg the ground a wall of thick chains came oout of the ground, blocking the knives ''william is the name and thats fran, shes my first mate and doctor of my crew, whats your name'' he asked friendly,

( I will be leaving too)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

Fran stood, watching the events play out. If that guy attempted to harm her or the cpatain, she could spray a blast of flames from MidnightFire at him.
Back to top Go down
Kagirinai

Kagirinai

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:21 am

Nero glared at William as he studied him, "Yes it is your fault. For jumping to rediculus conclusions. I advice you get your facts straight before you attack someone randoly again like that it may be the last time you get to do something so idiotic and reckless." he pushed his hat up, 'And the names Nero, Nere Fulmine."
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:39 pm

'' nice to meet you.'' wiliam answered ignoring the warning but knowing nero was right,''so what are you doing here'' william asked whil he prepared an attack since the marines pointed guns at all 3 youngsters,

A vice admiral came out of the ship, he was a tall big man, with long hair and a mustache wielding two big swords on his back '' so whats this ruckus about '' he yelled as he threw up his swords in the air and catched them ''
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Guri had just finished lunch when suddenly, everyone at the base seemed to be in uproar.
“Hmmmm...“
He stopped one of the soldiers running by by pulling his shirt.
“Excuse meee?“
The soldier turned around with an annoyed look on his face.
“What is it? I'm busy, for gods.... aaaaw.“
For mere seconds, the soldier stood there with adelighted look on his face, staring at Guri who was making puppy eyes at him. The soldiers here knew him.

Spoiler:

“So Guri-chan. What do you need?“
It was strange how fast the soldiers behaviour towards him had changed from annoyed to friendly and adoring.
“What is going on here? Everyone seems to be so busy.“
He thought that sounded too grown up, so he quickly added:
“No one has time for me anymooore!“
And started making sad eyes.
The soldier seemed touched.
“Well, Guri, you know... We're marines, so we have to... uhm... There's evil people causing an uproar close to the harbor. We're helping the poor citizens, so they can sleep well tonight. And.. I've also got to go now. I'm sorry, I promise I'll play with you later.“
Guri watched him leave. All cuteness vanished from his expression.
“No, thank you, not necessary....“
He looked to where the harbor was and stood up.
Better keep an eye on that.

(making an entrance, but still out of reach. The spoilers are the backstory. How he got there and stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:30 pm

William itched his nose '' that was the last time I said we do not seek trouble, we just need a ship, and after that we will leave, but if you wont listen'' a bunch of chains came out of williams back forming a chain dragon, it was eight times as big as william''now is your last chance surrender or suffer''
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Guri had his clothes, cards and other possesions all stuffed into his bag. There had been no time to take off the marine uniform, but he didn't pay it much thought, either.
Once everyone would be distracted enough, he'd just get to the first boat he would see and take it.
He knew he couldn't stay here much longer, he never stayed long enough to see the people he backstabbed be executed. He wouldn't admit it, but he thought it brought him bad luck.
Right now, he was kneeling behind some boxes, watching the battle unfold right before him.
He whistled.
“Just who is that kid?“
He would be careful not to get into this battle, but watching wouldn't hurt, right?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Fran was tired of waiting. She lashed out at the marines, slicing through one of them with MetalIce, placing shackles around him. The marine struggled to get out of the iron shcakles, and fell to the ground. The girl held a scalpel to his throat.

"Leave now or he dies" She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:31 pm

''heh do you think a single man bothers me'' the vice captain answered grumpy men shoot at them, ''but they kidnapped one of us'' a random marine answered''doesnt mather its just one person, he said really cold. grabbing both his swords the vice captain jumped in the air and charged to fran with his swords aiming for frans throat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open   the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the grandline youngsters part 1 (reqruitmend making plans for the future) Serious/open
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next