One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Empty
PostSubject: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 pm

((this thread is for all members of the grandline youngsters, if anorther crew or just an person wishes to join this rp pm me or just post here, and I will fit you in the plot, a few marines or anorther pirate crew should be cool aslong as william the captain of the grandline youngsters can beat shibuckai mervz, to claim his position))

After a trip of 4 long sunny days the grandline youngsters got sight of the island, where shibuckai mervz was last seen, ''if everything goes acording plan, we wont have any more trouble from marine bastards for a long time, since shibuckai crews wont be attacked by marines, we should be save, and we could do anything we like how does that sound'' he yelled convinced at his crewmembers, he was standing on a barrel, to reach everyone on the ship he was a young kid but he had great ambition, after a few seconds he jumped down and with a calmer voice he said''now friends lets take some rest, I think we need it for the upcoming days''
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:26 pm

((Hey why dont you join my war thread, you can side with the marines and become schibukai, its a big battle))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:33 pm

oh okay well how about I will join after I become shibuckai in this thread (should be around 25-60 posts, depends on how many members participate in this rp,
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:53 pm

I think you should join nikz thread as well..
HUGE, battle...Many Vice Admirals will be there..
Helps us make the thread longer..
We need people o.o
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:56 pm

((Well i could make Martello stop by here on the way to the war, its really up to you Merv))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:57 pm

please blackluffy read my posts towards nik before answering, I am joining AFTER this crew becomes a shibuckai crew, it could take 1/2/3 days if members of my crew post, ortherwise it can take longer but I will be there (if the rest of my crew wants to)
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:58 pm

nik i will join the battle soon and is your char killua still in this crew or did he go anywhere else?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 pm

((Yeah ,i didnt tell you, for a while the crew was inactive, so i decided to make Killua join another crew which needed a navigator, hope you dont mind....., sorry if i caused inconvenience))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Aw, fiiine >.<
=pouts=

Did he get approved?? o.o
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:05 pm

okay well no problem, well Nik When william is shibuckai im coming over to your thread, ((it was you who wanted me to kill my old char in a rp lol:P
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:07 pm

((lol, i know, isnt this perfect send off for a character in a war? Can it please be Anubis???? lol i want this war to be big, the story as to why it must happen will be explained in the pirates meeting))
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:11 pm

when william is shibuckai he will be sent to the war as first mission, to earn the govs trust and william is an tactical fighter using the chain chain fruit I hope my crewmates get on soon, because i am in the mood for a rp
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:18 pm

Rear Admiral Martello's ship was now on route to the big battle near Shabondy. Martello walked out of his room half robed waist downwards, he walked out and yawned "Are we there yet?" His assistant sighed "Not yet sir, we will be reaching soon, and sir, must you sleep with every female ensign you see(Pointing to the rear admirals room where there are two blonde women sleeping on his bed)". Martello yawned "What you want one too Jake?" Jake was not in the mood today, he walked off to continue his chores, Martello laughed "Jake i was joking man, dont be so pissed, you can have one too!!" MArtello then faced the ocean, the battle that was too come soon was going to be the hardest, too many things have gone wrong so far.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:30 pm

william was sitting on the front of the ship,thinking about how long he was following the shibuckai, out for revenge the man who told him he could never become a pirate would be defeated and of course for his position , it would be great not having to worry about marines attacking every moment, (william isnt someone who likes fighting),

''captain we will arive in one hour'' one of the crewmembers yelled, ''thank you, I will be getting ready then'' william answered as he walked towards his cabin
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 pm

Janus was on the deck of the ship, faffing about like he usually did. William was aiming for something, and Janus wouldn't have to worry about it for a little while still.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:49 pm

''janus , are you ready for the plan?'' william said with a friendly smile on his face, '' soon we wont be botherd by marines hunting for our bounties and trying to throw us in jail, won't that be great'' he said facing janus getting all excited for the upcoming plan/fight
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:51 pm

Janus smiled at William, "Yeah, I know. Do we really have to play that game again?" William should know by now what Janus meant by 'that game'.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:09 pm

william smiled back''yes sorry we have to but if we win this time the marines wont chase us anymore, so lets go for it '' he said confidently
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Janus stopped smiling for a short time, then brightened up. "Okay, William~"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Guri was sitting on the reling.
This ship was depressing. There weren't any girls around. And the crew was made out of kids. Kids! What didn they think they could achieve.
He sighed, reminding himself that it had been his decision to join. He jumped back on deck and looked at his new captain.
He seemed to be a rather foolish kid. But an extremely strong one, too.
He slowly walked towards him while changing his expression to a cute, heartwarming smile. He doubted that it'd show any effect on William or anyone else around, but he was used to lookin cute when coming closer to someone.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 pm

'so guri, what do you think of my plan, ''william asked while facing guri. guris smile made william smile too. william didnt know if he could trust, guri, he invited him to the crew because he seemed trustworthy, and he wanted to know more about him he also looked quite strong, so he hoped guri would be a nice adition to the crew and a new friend
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 am

"Why, it certainly an... interesting idea... Are you sure we can make it, though?"
Guri doubted they would. But even if they didn't, he'd just latch onto another crew. Maybe that Shichibukais... No, he wouldn't try to manipulate one of those. The risk of being seen through was too high.
"Well, I'll support you no matter what."
Lies. He'd support him unitll he wasn't of any use to him. But if he did become a shichibukai himself, that could be the chance of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:27 am

'' yes I am sure we make it, I've done much of research on him, I know his fighting style, and the way he would react in combat'' william said confindently''
he started to trust, Guri, not knowing him for long, or knowing his past, ''well guri, why are you on the seas, and not at home like many orther kids of our age?'' he asked curiously, tying to learn more about Guri
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:15 am

Cuirousity... What a pain it was.
He wasn't sure if he could tell him the truth. No, he couldn't. He had never told anyone but Jake the truth, and he had basically known it anyway.
So he sighed and looked down.
"I... uhm, my father disappeared... when I was a kid.... And my mother went... missing too. I hope to find them again someday. And the easiest way to do that is become a famous pirate myself."
That wasn't a whole lie. His father had went missing, and he did want to find him... Okay, the rest wasn't exactly true, but he hadn't been able to think of anything better right now. Hopefully they'd buy it.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:35 am

william knew, not everything was true, but he thought it would be best to accept it, and with guri about it later on '' I feel sorry for you,and I will help you look for them''he said friendly, he brought his hand out to shake Guri's hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)   Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part 2 the grandline youngsters becoming a shibuckai, (serious)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next