One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 am

The sound of running could be heard late at night in the small island town. Only a single pair of feet rose and fell to meet the ground in a rhythmic pattern. Panting heavily, a man cloaked in the shadows of buildings and illuminated by the blue light of the moon tried to run through the streets, glancing back occasionally. Suddenly it seemed as something caught him, as he fell down suddenly and hard, hitting the ground with an astonishing force. The cobblestone road could audibly crack as the man hit the ground, as though the man weighed a tremendous amount. Sitting on a nearby rooftop, one leg resting across the other, Clarisse Macabree smiled down at the man who was now struggling to get up, but could only get to his knees, his face covered in blood and dirt. "You weigh three times your usual amount now Shadow Thief Daron." Clarisse's mocking voice traveled down from where she was sitting as she unrolled a wanted poster matching the man's face. "You aren't going anywhere."

Early the following morning, as dew still clung to the plants and the sun was low in the sky, Clarisse was sitting on the docks, both feet hanging over as she looked at a school of small fish swim around the wooden supports. The mark she had collected last night was worth a fair sum, but now it seemed that Clarisse would have to travel again. Which was a shame considering the fair weather of this particular island. In the Grand Line it was difficult to tell whether it would be snowing or shining when you decided to change locations. Clarisse had earlier convinced the captain of a merchant ship to offer her transportation in return for protection, but the ship would not set sail for another two days. So for now, there was nothing to do.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:22 pm

Senya had been slinking through a tropical town one night, searching for something, anything, to steal. She kept to the rooftops, foregoing the shelter of the shade cast by the numerous building in preference of a better view from a standpoint many people would overlook. She passed a few jewelry stores but they were locked up tight and she didn't feel like putting in the effort. Then she saw an odd sight. A man who had been running down the street tripped. Well to say he tripped is an understatement, it was more like he was smashed into the ground. No matter how the man tried, he could not bring himself to his feet, even getting to his knees was challenge. Then a voice filled the night. "You weigh three times your usual amount now Shadow Thief Daron." A woman jumped down from her perch on a nearby building to hold a piece of tattered paper in front of the struggling man "You aren't going anywhere." she must be a bounty hunter, and it looks like that guy is wanted. I bet she'll catch a fair coin for that little spectacle. Senya silently followed the woman and her prisoner until the bounty was collected and the man thrown in the stockades. She followed the woman cautiously, towards the docks and the temperate seas. The woman sat down, lost in thought and distracted by the beautiful sea. chance Senya thought as she creeped up behind the woman and skillfully reached into her coin pouch, careful not to cause a single coin to shake.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:44 pm

((what are the requirements for joining in this RP?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:02 pm

((its open so none really))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:30 pm

((now i know we play with an approved character, but, what are the rules of this, do we just meet up randomly and what not? i think ill have my guy Sendo chilling on the merchant ferry for later, that sound good?))

((edit, i lied, 2 days is a bit of time to waste, i can cause some sort of ruckus... btw, the followign happened the day after you turned the dude in))

Sendo looked into the sky, shading his eyes from the afternoon sunlight, "Mmmm... such a wonderful day..." Sendo grasped at the hilt of the sword hanging on his back, slowly pulling it from its scabbard, some thin white cloth dangling from the handle itself as he held the blade carefully in his right hand. Lifting his leg, he kicked the door to the local marine headquarters he was standing in front of down, and shouted as loud as he could, "COME YOU COWARDS! ENTERTAIN ME! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Marines from the left and right corridors showed up toting their guns and sabers, though for some, after seeing who the man standing at the door declaring the challenge was, dropped their weapons and ran for their lives. "I-I-ITS SENDO! THE RED BLADE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" Sendo charged through the marines, using his tekkai kenpo in order to take as little damage as possible from the bullets and sabers clanging against his skin, and at the same time smashing his arm into the faces of marines and knocking several to the ground, looking for someone who could entertain him. Sendo turned to a man who had just made a small cut on his arm, grabbed him by neck and pulled him up to face level with himself, "You're all boring... wheres the commander for your base? I want to fight HIM." The man, fearing for his life was on the verge of telling Sendo the location of their commander when a shout from behind Sendo caught his attention, "I believe you are here to fight me, so put that man down." Sendo turned and threw the the man he had in his hand at the new face, "So... you strong?" The commander looked Sendo straight in the eyes, "Of course." Sendo's expression changed from a face of boredom to pure exhilaration with a huge grin on his face the only thing he said before charging at the commander was a loud, "FRIGGIN SWEET!"
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:40 am

As shouts of terror and battle rang out collectively, Clarisse quickly turned her head towards land. The first thing she saw however, was a pick pocket. Shocked by the sudden presence of someone that close to her, it was obvious that an experienced thief would be able to react faster in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:38 pm

As a ruckus broke out behind Senya, her target turned in surprise. Upon seeing her, the target froze in confusion. Senya took this momentary hesitation to grab the money and turn in flight. She jumped off the dock into the waves and dove underwater. shw swam under the dock to resurface on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:40 am

((either one of you want to control the commander? make it interesting?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:50 am

((sure, do i make up his fighting style or do u want to?))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:22 am

((you do it, i dont want to bog you down making you fight in a style you arent good at))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:49 pm

((I'm fine with whatever.))

Clarisse was torn on what exactly she should do. Someone had just stolen the money she had only recently acquired, but it was from a small bounty. Meanwhile, there was a fight going on involving the marines. If someone openly attacked the marines, they would have to be worth much more than her previous mark. Anger and pride told her to go after the pick pocket. Common sense told her that if she did, she would only lose the chance to get a larger bounty.

She did have one advantage however. Clarisse had seen the thief's face, and logic dictated that a single thief would not have their own ship capable of navigating the Grand Line. If Clarisse's assumption was correct, the thief wouldn't be able to leave the island until another ship left port. She could take her time in the morning.

Reluctantly, Clarisse made her way to the source of the fighting, keeping to the shadows so that she could see just who was causing this commotion.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:33 pm

Sendo began charging at the commander, his sword unsheathed from the very beginning, "DON'T DISAPPOINT ME OR ILL TAKE IT OUT ON THE WEAKLINGS YOU SURROUND YOURSELF WITH!" Sendo lifted his sword up above his head and thrust it downwards towards his opponent.

((edited))

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:39 am

((any chance you could edit? i already came up with a techunique using a shotgun (its still close ranged) and ill block the attack if thats all right with you, just end with you using the downward strike))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:23 am

((edited my post, have at it fwink ol pal))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:08 am

Ken smiled and put his hand up as if he was going to block the sword with just his Palm. Of course he was not that stupid, this looked like a strong opponent. His hand made a small square formation as he said Kabe Kabe no mi, 6x6 Wall. A shimmer appeared right before the blade and the blade was stopped in mid air. Ken then drew his shotgun and jumped backwards and up, "Boom" he said as he pulled the trigger, sending a scatter of pellets from 5 feet away flying straight for Sendo's head.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:00 am

Sendo couldn't dodge the attack, and he knew that even his tekkai at such close ranges had its limits, so he lifted his left arm up to cover his face as best as he could, without letting up on the pressure from the sword. Tiny pellets imbeded themselves into Sendo's Arm and parts of his face that hadnt been covered, however they were shallow enough to not cause any serious damage. Sendo lifted his sword again in his right hand, and sent it crashing down onto the wall created by the mans devil fruit as soon as his sword hit the wall, Sendo threw a punch with his left fist towards his opponents gut, "INTERESTING! WHATS STRONGER!? ME OR YOUR SHIELD!? HAHAHAHAHA!"

((youve been dying to use that fruit havent you? ^^))
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:16 pm

Watching from around the corner of a nearby building, Clarisse was taking careful note of the battle. It seemed the one fighting the marine was a fruit user. What the ability she had just seen however, she did not know. If she wanted to, it would be easy to assist the marine in his fight, but then she wouldn't get any payout from it.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:14 pm

((the marine is the fruit user, sendo just uses tekkai kenpo))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:09 pm

"Your pretty tough" The marine replied, seeing the pellets barely puncture his skin. A powerful punch was suddenly aimed at Ken's head. He jumped sideways back, moving away from Sendo and the shield. the punch impacted with the stone wall behind him, shattering it and leaving a gaping hole. Cracks snaked along it surface, another one of those would surely bring the floor above it down. I'll have to avoid taking one of those Ken thought i doubt i can withstand a hit like that "Good luck with that shield, i'll just wait here till your done wailing on it."

((yep ^-^, decided not to make any DF users, so heres my chance to use one))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:01 am

Sendo looked Ken in the eyes, "So this wall doesnt move with you? thats a let down..." Sendo walked around the side of the wall and pulled his sword back and thrust it as hard as he could at the abdomen of his opponent. His sword shot forward at the speed of a bullet being fired from a pistol...
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:07 am

As Sendo neared him, Ken prepared his legs to move. When he saw Sendo's arm ---- back, Ken pushed backwards with his feet, aiming the Shotgun at Sendo's Chest "Boom Fly!" he said and fired 3 consecutive shots. The force of the shots pushed him backwards even faster, allowing him to avoid the attack, and counter at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:03 am

Sendo's sword had been dodged, and several small pellets were coming at Sendo, however, he didnt care at that moment, he was intrigued by the quick wit and guts the man before him showed. Sendo gladly took pellet after pellet into his stomach and chest, most only slightly piercing his skin, though the pain made Sendo lose focus for a short period of time and a small group of pellets smashed into one of his ribs, breaking it. Through the pain Sendo finished his Forward thrust attack ((technique)) causing a massive amount of air pressure in the direction he had been thrusting, and though he was unable to cut Ken with his blade, Sendo thought the air pressure along with Kens own backward movement would be able to throw his back into a wall.

((i like the use of shotgun dodging lol, so i wont make a fuss over MYTHBUSTERS! they proved it to be 100% false, even with a .50 calibur high powered sniper rifle =D i love that show... and his mutton chops... hes so DREAMY >.> <.< LOOK A DISTRACTION! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAM )) Spam Off topic

((EDIT: you should totally post that guy in character creation, you seem to have put a lot of effort into making him ^^))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:35 pm

WHAT AIR ATTACKS! Ken was completely caught off guard by a ranged attack coming from a swordsman. Since he was in the air, he had no way of dodging the attack and was forced to take its full brunt. He was pushed back through a doorway, but he didnt qhuite make it through and his right shoulder smashed into the door frame, breaking his collar bone. Dang now i cant use my shotgun braced against that shoulder. Im gunna have to switch to lefty He span off through the doorway and skidded a few fet on the ground. "I've underestimated you." He said weakly to the swordsman. "I hope your ready." Ken switched his shotgun to the other shoulder and leveled it at Sendo. "Come try and get me."

((I love mythbusters! havent seen that episode yet. and in reality it will always push you back a little buit, but probably not enough to make a difference. but its the one piece world, so we can bend physics))
((And i have 10 chars so im all filled up. your welcome to make him if you want, and he was originally a character for the untouchable pirates, but they couldn't have another DF user. so he sat collecting dust, and then i took his shotgun techniques and put them in "Bright Whip" Zanet but then retired him so i could make my crowbar guy. either way i cant make him until one of my chars die's (which i am planning to have one die, but their RP isnt really going anywhere for the moment) ))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Sendo walked forward, "Oooh? you still wunna fight... HAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST!" Sendo walked forward, his eyes filled with malice and blood lust, he quickly charged forward with his right shoulder sticking forward and his sword at his side in an attempt to tackle ken, who had slowly stumbled to his feet.

((i dont want to have a lot of characters, plus i wouldnt really know what to do with the wall wall fruit))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:12 am

Ken smiled and raised his right arm wincing in pain. He held his Shotgun with only his left hand and leveled it at Sendo. "Kabe Kabe no mi, Bullet Wall" He mumbled and made a wall only 1 Cm wide. Then he shouted "Boom!" and hot his shotgun at Sendo. This made his shoulder twist backwardsa nd he felt it dislocate, he then fell on the ground, defenseless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)   Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Part: 1 (Open/ Serious)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next