One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
silentking

Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:01 pm

(Just to let you know I am not saying that Halsen will become the Pirate King. This here series will be his showing his attempts to become the King of the Pirates.)

Halsen looked at his Log Pose just to make sure he was going the right way. Well no doubt about it. The next island is the in front of me. He looked up and saw the port of the island which was full of ships. This is it. My next stop. I better make sure I don't waste more of my money. As he passed by the ships he noticed something that gave him hope. He saw that pretty much all of the ships were pirate ships. "So this here island is where I get my crew?" What Halsen dosen't know yet is he is about to set foot on Jaya. And the town he is headed is the town of Mockery, Mock Town.

(How is that? Pretty good right? This be my first time posting a thread for this site.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:36 pm

Yoru naroly oged the bottle "No way you can kick me out! its not even noon yet!" the bartender was insitant "come back when you can stop fighting for fove godd@mn minutes!", Yoru soffed with his hands in his pockets as Hougen wheeled up next to him "man Im hungry" he said to himself
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

As soon as he landed, Halsen stepped off his small boat. He didn't walk far into the town when he saw a fight. Geez! What a noisy town. He walked into the nearest bar. Then he saw someone being yelled to leave. Better be careful. I barely got here. He walked up to the bartender. "Hey what island am I on and what is this town?" The bartender answered Halsen's question without even looking at him.
"Your on Jaya. And this here town is called Mock Town. Now what do you want!" He looked at Halsen. Then he saw something that was right next to the door. His eyes got big as realization dawned on him. "Your the pirate who got his bounty on his first true day of being a pirate! "Raging" Halsen Talen." Halsen turned around and saw his wanted poster which showed him killing a marine after he had destroyed a village.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Yoru walked down the street aimlessly, he was getting board of hanging around Mock town so much, maybe it was time to leave
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:07 pm

Screams were heard from the streets. Halsen turned around wondering what is going on. A pirate came into the bar with a scared look on his face. "Everyone run for your lives! The Marines are here!" Everyone looked in surprise. First a pirate who got his bounty on the first day arrives. And now the Navy has docked in Mock Town?! The man continued his warning. "There is only one ship! But they already caprute a pirate crew! And the leader of the navy ship killed the captain of the crew! He is a devil fruit user! They say he is one cause the man became a frozen statue!" Halsen didn't really care until he heard the last bit. "Absolute Justice" came to this town also?!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Jorten watched as the citizen and pirates ran for their lives. "Ice Death!" He then punched the ice statue of the captain of the pirate crew that had tried to kill him. He looked at the ships near his. "This town is mostly populated by pirates it seems." He looked at his men as they tied up the pirate crew that had defied him. "Will liberate this town of these pirates! And then continue on our search for Halsen!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:33 pm

there was some commotion a fair distance away from Yoru but he saw non reason to get involved, Yoru had the weird knack for staying out of trouble which was why isn bounty had been so low, a fact he wasnt proud of, people around here didnt care, some actualy watched the newbies struggling, the only kind of pirate that would find a marine raid cause to scream about was a truly novice pirate indeed
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Jorten went up to a pirate who had tried to stop him. "Never get in the way of the Navy!" He grabbed the man and ice began to form on him. "Ice Death!" He looked at his fellow marines. "If you see anyone who is a pirate! Capture them!" The marines moved foward ready to die if they have to. "And the rest of you must stay here and make sure no pirate escapes alive!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Halsen noticed that most of the pirates in the bar weren't in a panic. One of them looked up at the man who had given the warning. "So what? We will just kill them. Only weaklings and rookies are scared of one navy ship. If they come by then we will kill them." Halsen looked at the bartender.
"I'll take ten pieces of meat and a bottle of beer!" The pirate who had given the speech nodded.
"See even he agrees with me. Even if he is a lunatic." The man went down hard onto the ground in a second. Halsen cracked his knuckles with fury in his eyes.
"What did you call me?! You picking a fight?!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Yoru paced down the street away from the chaos at his own pace, he saw a wanted poster for his brother and examined it "D@mn how the he11 is his bounty higher than mine!?!?" he reluctantly folded the poster in to his pocket and kept walking
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:59 pm

A bunch of pirates ran into Yoru. "Run the Marines are coming this way!" A shoot was heard and they all went down. The marines aimed at Yoru. "Freeze! We must check to see if your a pirate or not!" They waited for the man's response.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jorten punched the frozen statue into pieces. "Now then...to go and punish all of these pirates for their selfish and unruly acts!" He went onward into the center of Mock Town. A group of pirates went up to him.
"We won't let you take us out!" Jorten simply smiled as they began to slip. "What the...why is there ice below us!?"
"Ice Land! Ice Stakes!" He watches as the sharp pillars of skewers them. "This is absolute justice!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The pirate got up and looked at Halsen. "Not really. But now I do!" He ran foward and attempted to punch Halsen's face. He was surprise to see Halsen dissapear.
"Your pathtic. You made yourself sound all high mighty with that speech. Shigan!" The man turned toward the voice but was dead before he could spot Halsen. The people who watched the fight gasped at how fast it went.
"He jabbed his finger right into his head! What kind of monster is he?!" He watched as Halsen went to the bartender.
"So is the meat ready? And where is my bottle of beer!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Yoru exhaled heavily "and how exactly do you check? I wasn't aware pirates carried cards" this was an inconvenience, he sat down on Hougen in motorcycle form with his arms folded "if I were a pirate, why wouldent I haverode this motercyle away by now?"

((Im sick of the d@n "everyone in the navy is evil" stereotype all you newbies have it REALLY pisses me off))
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:21 pm

(I don't think of them as evil. After all the pirates who were shot aren't dead. Just knocked out. And Jorten's style of handling things. Are just that. That is how he does.)

The men lowered their guns. "We check by seeing if have bounty on your head. Normally we wouldn't bothering doing this but this town is heavy with pirates. We can't tell if who the citizens or pirates are. One pirate tried to escape but we found his wanted poster." One of them takes put a stck of wanted posters. "Now please cooperate as we try to see if you have a bounty or not. Again sorry but the captain of our ship has strict policy when it comes to handling pirates." They began to skim through the wanted posters.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Halsen finished drinking his bottle of beer and three pieces of meat. The bartender looked at him. "Are you gonna pay or not!" Halsen looked and gestured for him to wait. He swalloed his fourth piece of meat.
"Why not wait until I finished eating?"
"Because your a pirate and the navy is here! You might run off at any moment to avoid capture." Halsen swallowed a fifth piece of meat.
"I'm not ready to be capture or get killed yet. Why cause I am gonna become the Pirate King!"
"Who is gonna become the Pirate King?!" Everyone turned toward the door and saw Jorten. "Okay all of you hold still. I am not gonna kill all of you. Maybe I won't kill you at all. I am only intrested in pirates at the moment. Now then lets start off with the one who said that he is gonna become the Pirate King!" Halsen tried his best to make it seem like he didn't say it. Aw s***! He is gonna kill me before I can mimic his powers again! Maybe if I timed it right I will get his power again?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:58 pm

Yoru paused, thease men had access to military knowage "I dont suppose you know anything about this one do you?" he said pulling out Sano's wanted poster
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:19 pm

They nodded. "We set these wanted posters by importance. Well importance according to the captain. He is second wanted poster in this stack. The first being this pirate that we chased into the grand line." They put away the wanted posters and looked at him. "We don't have a poster of you. So you are free to go. Wait do you have questions about Sano?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jorten went toward the man who said he will be the Pirate King. "So you are gonna be the pirate king correct? Then you will have to get past me!" He made the man turned around and gasped when he saw who it is. "Halsen!? So were here!" Then he felt Halsen's hand on his face.
"Mimic! Now I am safe!" He threw Jorten to the ground he got up right away.
"Run for your lives!" All of the pirates ran out of the bar in order to avoid getting arrested.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:24 pm

Yoru smiled, things were going his way alright "yeah I did, this Luna guy... where was he seen last? Anything like that would be really helpfull" he thought for a moment, it would seem weird for a civilian to want to find a pirate "hes got a bounty I wouldent mind turning in" he explained
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:35 pm

The marines were shocked at the man's response. "Oh your a bounty hunter! But he is really powerful! Well we heard that he was last sited on the island that would be the next from here. But he might have left already. We are not sure." The marines saw someone behind Yoru. It was Halsen running away from Jorten. "Quick get away from here! That man is the one that we have been searching for! "Raging" Halsen Talen! There is no escape for him this time!" They aimed their guns at Halsen.
"Your pissing me off right now! Can't I get a break!?" The ground began to become freeze. The Marines began to shake in fear.
"He used the power of the devil fruit! The one that allows him to mimic any devil fruit! And he mimiced Jorten's devil fruit!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Yoru stood up "thats not gonna be a problem" he said geting on Hougen and rideing off, though in the wrong direction
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Jorten thought of something good. "Ice Land!" Everyone within a five foot radius fell to the ground because of the sudden slippery ice. Halsen tried to get up but kept on slipping onto the ground. "Now you will face absolute justice Halsen! Ice..." Halsen noticed something begining to poke out of the ground. "...Stakes!" Halsen screamed as a sharp pillar of ice came up at him. "Well...you do have my power right now..." He said this because a wall of ice had appeared which blocked his Ice Stake. Halsen looked around the wall with an angry expression on his face.
"You are dead now! Ice Spear!" Another sharp pillar of ice came up. Only it was aiming at Jorten. Then a wall of ice blocked this one also.
"Ice Shield! And it is stakes not spear! Ice Stakes!" Halsen accidently began to slide across the ice floor as a ice stake skewered his wall of ice. Halsen looked at Jorten as he bumped into a building. "Soon you will die!"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Recruiting Pirates in Mock Town   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Sunny had been walking in the streets when a battle started. Even though he himself was not a supporter of criminal acts, he was stuck in a sticky situation. Obey the ruthless, but just arm of the law, or defend his home. In this situation, all he could do was leave the scene, to prevent any further trouble. He changed into chicken form, quickly scampering across the ice with his talons stabbing into the thin sheets. His shape was perculiar for the event, however, no one would attack a chicken when they were in the middle of a wild street battle. Taiyoumaru knew that he should avoid battle in this situation and so he did. Reaching the open door of the pub, he moved into the lavatory. Waiting for about ten seconds, he changed to human form and walked out.
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:59 pm

(Why hasn't Admin-Sama responded to what had happened? Yoru should have fell off or at least having trouble controlling Hougen.)

Jorten watched a chicken ran onto his ice. Seeing his chance Halsen slid toward him. Jorten saw this in time. "Ice Shield!" Halsen gently bumped against the icy wall. "Ice..." Having a good idea of what was coming next, Halsen kicked off the wall sliding away from Jorten. "...Stakes!" The Ice Stakes came out of the Ice Shield. Although Halsen didn't expect that he still avoided getting skewered.
"Okay this has gone on long enough! Hie Hie no..." Jorten looked at Yoru and his fellow marines.
"Run for it! He is gonna freeze this entire town!" The two marines aimed thier rifles at Halsen.
"He will freeze before we escaped!" Halsen smiled evily.
"Ice Stakes!" The stakes of ice went trough the marines who were aiming at him. "Don't worry Jorten. They are still alive. But you should really leave me alone!" Another marine came by. He looked at Jorten with a grave expression on his face.
"Sir! The pirates have set the ship on fire!" Then all of the ice dissapeared. And it seemed to be heading to Jorten.
"What! Follow me! My men are in danger!" Halsen watched as Jorten ran toward his ship. As soon as he was out of site he finally relaxed.

Last edited by silentking on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:02 pm

(theres nothing to respond to)
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:05 pm

(So you left the battle field? Cause I thought I was asking your guy if he wants to join my crew.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:24 pm

(I donno hes riding your guy's way)
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:44 pm

(Actually they aren't that far away. They could possibly see each other when Jorten fought Halsen.)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Recruiting Pirates in Mock Town   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:50 pm

The chicken-man known as Taiyoumaru walked toward the field, slightly bamboozled. He wondered why the fight happened, but was not going to run onto the ice to ask. Shifting into half form, he stepped onto the ice, and decided to thaw a path way. By sprinkling some gunpowder onto the ground, he with just a spark he could light the ground, and then the ice would be gone. With a short blast, he discharged some energy into the target.
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:16 pm

(What the... how did you change your screen name?! Also Jorten absorbed all the ice when he learned his ship was on fire. But lets just make it that your post happened befor eJorten did that.)

Halsen saw some kind of monster. "Hey did you eat a devil fruit? I'm Halsen Talen and you are?" He waited for the moster like creature to answer. I hope that I can at least get this fellow to join my crew.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jorten ran toward his ship. He saw that a group of pirates were were tossing objects, that were on fire, at his ship. He grabbed out his gloves and then grabbed his swords. "Ice Stick!" He then went behind on pirate. "Two Sword Style...!" The pirates turned around and saw the man. "Great Slice!" He sliced a pirate in two. "Who is next?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next