One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:06 am

As Ken was bleeding he was utterly pissed. He did not even get to use the highest forms. The disease in his body had spread faster than he thought. He fell to the ground.. He lifted his hands out and pointed the middle finger towards Tiberius before falling and passing out
Kou got up, he was bleeding heavily, and had just seen his brother fall "YOULL PAY!!!!" Kous charges in full diamond mode. But Tiberius had no time to sully fools, he used soru and his GIGA Jyogan. Slamming Kou with his saints hand on Kous chest in a aimed area. Tiberius walks away as Kou wonders why he isnt flying, Kou then realises, he cant see, he cant feel, he cat taste. All his senses were robbed of him as he fell to the ground. "cheeh, it works well with the big people, when it comes to average or small people, its not as effective...." tiberius flexes his saints arm as Kou falls to defeat.

Last edited by nikz200 on Sat May 29, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:20 am

She backed away, collecting her katana as she took in the situation. She reverted back to her human form as she tucked her katana into it's scabbard to be cleaned at a later time. Her brows were a bit furrowed as she began to depart from the dead men... from everyone. "I ... I didn't know it would go this far... I only wanted them to pay for services rendered..." She suspected that their crimes ran much deeper than just taking advantage of shipwrights, which she saw as a capitol offense. She wondered what they had done to stir the others so.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:25 am

(OOC Nik, I think we should take it easy, in One Piece chars dont die that easy, maybe we should let some live sometimes.)

Sabres picks up Ken "Eh, it turned out that he was just one hit."
Hawks puts his katanas back to their sheaths and sits down "That was quite something, you and Sabres are extremely dangerous when working together I see..." reffering to Tiberius. He then notices Jade leaving "I sense that she didnt expected things would go this far.."
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:32 am

She was not unaccustomed to spilled blood but rather expected that these were no-name jackasses that she could easily bully into paying their fees. Despite her usual tendency to desecrate bodies, she knew that these were never her victims and she was merely an accomplice to something larger than she initial suspected. Her had moves to toy with the hilt of her katana as she continues to wander away. "Mm... we'll have to do something about that weakness of yours, won't we?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:51 am

Ken was down and out. He couldnt move at all, and neither could Kou. Marines arrived at the area and began apprehending the two of them.

Tiberius laughs "Well, they were alive after all eh? Oh well....." The marines adre not approach any of the schibukai crew, but they asked around about the cat girl. Tiberius looked at them and said "Its ok, she is with us for now....." tiberius looked to the side at Sabres "So shall we go back to the ship now that you had your blood, lets go and meet with the captain...."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:40 pm

*She removes her mask to catch her breath and wanders to the adjacent ship yard to make sure her ship is safe and also to inquire about when it will be ready for her departure. *

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1iVRV09mRo More Gob fail-magic including his publicized attempt to escape from a prison and only succeeds when he ends up in the hospital... Rofl ... so incompetent. :X)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:23 pm

Sabres looks at Tiberius "I am afraid that the captain wont be here for at least 2 weeks Tiberius-sama, sooo ... its up to us to take care of things here Biiihahahaha !"

*Meanwhile, Marine HQ*
Fleet Admiral: *he is reading some papers* Can this be ? ...
Suigo: Tsk, dont care if it can or not, those are the intel I gathered.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:29 pm

She made sure that all of her ships work has been paid for and also insists upon paying a bit extra to help the company offset some of the costs from the incident in the next yard. She climbs aboard her ship while the shipwrights make the finishing touches on the repairs and sets about cleaning her katana. She scowled at the thought of her failures in battle but was marginally cheered thinking about taking her sword to be coated for strength and magnetic immunity.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:51 am

She began to riffle through a box to find a tattered cloth to begin to clean her Katana while waiting for her ship to be released. A familiar voice emerged from the shadows of her ship's cabin as she began to clean her katana.
"Oi... I see you still haven't managed to get that bloody thing coated! Just look at it... dull as poetry and chipped to hell and back!"

Jade narrows her eyes at her childhood friend and replies wryly.
"I thought I told you to wait for me to find you."

"You know I was never one for patience." The black clad figure smirks at Jade and takes her sword, touching it's blade to make it glow a soft orange-red. "At least let me put a good edge back on it."

Jade raises a brow "I see you found the box."

"Aye... a fruitful treasure indeed. Now, what the hell was all that noise next door." She begins to hammer the heated blade.

Jade shrugged and removed her claws to clean them as well. "There was a bit of a disagreement about financing some repairs. It seems to be resolved..."

The dark figure thrust the freshly hammered, hot blade into a barrel of water. "Sounds interesting... I'll go scope things out!" With that the dark figure slipped into the shadows and disappeared from the boat to find the other fighters.

"Wait... don't... DAMNIT, KIANA!!" Jade then transformed into her full Sphynx form which was no larger than a domestic cat and scurried after her reckless friend.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:53 am

"Get me more food you punk !" Sabres screams as he is eating a whole roasted hog.
"After all that fighting his spirit is still high as ever." Hawks comments eating politely. They went on a restaurant of some sort after the battle.
"So what do we do now Tiberius, eh ?" Sabres talks with his mouth full.

*Marine HQ*
Fleet Admiral orders for a fleet of 5 marine Battleships to be prepared to leave.
"Shall you go too, you pirate, Dark Katana Suigo ?"
"I'd decline, my job here is done ... and ... I expect you to keep your part of our agreement." The Fleet Admiral nods and then comments that Suigo is free to go.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:16 am

Kiana arrives at the place where the battle took place, not long before before departing to track down all involved with a very disgruntled Jade following behind her. Jade's hunger overcomes her as she unintentionally get's sidetracked from following Kiana to chase a nearby mouse to sate her need for food.

Kiana turns to observe Jade with a look of discovery and murmurs as she hastens her pace. "Eating... of course! That's what we all do after a battle..." ... she begins to promptly head toward the portion of town containing the eateries.

Jade looks up from her very late lunch, still chewing a few lingering bones before remembering the task at hand. She quickly resumes her pursuit of Kiana, cursing all the way.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:00 am

Kiana pops in and out of eateries until she finds one with a handful of sullied, bruised, and out of breath patrons, ravenously compensating for energy lost in battle. She smirks a bit, accessing the damage the patrons had undergone. Jade scampers behind her still cursing. "WHAT are you doing?! OI! BAKA!! Stop! WHY are you harassing strangers?! OI!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4