One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:07 am

She watches the girl who was just sent away for a moment. She suspected the girl was holding back her potential to avoid conflict as though she still had something worth protecting in this world. It was always strange to see others moving cautiously because they had something to lose. She remembered the feeling but it had now been replaced with a calculating thirst for the blood of her enemies. Caution was a luxury that she had been forced to outgrow. She nods at the large man as her lips pull back into an evil sort of grin. "That's very generous of you... I think I'll take you up on the offer of joining these festivities... a good dance partner is hard to find... I do hope you'll keep up, little one." She offers an almost playful smirk as her hand moves to the hilt of her katana. She moves so her back is faced toward the man's own back, her front angled toward the opponents. She unsheathes the black steel blade from its scabbard with her right hand as her left hand slides into the fingerless glove bearing four gold plated titanium claws, pulling them from suspension in the eyelet holster at her hip. "Do you want to lead or shall I?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:38 am

Kou laughed "Shut the fuck up and attack already you stupid morons!!!"

Ken still sitting down simpy looks at the cat like woman and notices claws made of metal, he then grins and looks at her "Is that metal my dear?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:03 am

She raised a brow at the more obnoxious of the two and the vestiges of the scholar still locked inside of her cringed at the crudeness of his speech. She felt even more determined to removed this lowly creature from the gene pool before it spawned. A feral hiss escaped her sneering pout as the man other addressed her. "A dear am I? You may change your opinion soon... and as for the composition of this particular item... I'll give you an up-close demonstration ... I offer you a taste of its particular metallic nature as the warm drops of your crimson vitality trickle down it's blade... then you will have you answer, my inquisitive ... darling." She offered a cruel wink that was more of playful gesture at death itself, rather than to the man before her. She spoke over the shoulder to the large man behind her. "Say, little one... which one do you prefer, the loud one or the golden tongued geologist there?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:27 am

"I will deal with the "loud one" , since no one is supposed to be louder than me ! Biiihahaha !" He states and then, in a mere second, he vanishes from her and everyone else's sight and is soon seen right in frond of Kou "You talk too high for your status !" He smacks him with his arm extented and throws him back on a piece of crumbled wall breaking through it in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:30 am

((Sorry he isnt moving at all))

There was a moment and when the dust setteld, it is shown that Kou doesnt move, his skin turns into diamond and he stands there laughing "HOHOHO, that made me itchy , hahahahaha"

((No human is strong enough at any level to destroy diamond.))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:36 am

(Diamond ? Dammit, the irony ! Sabres fighting style is almost the same as Diamond Jozu's, and this guy here has that fruit. Hard luck xD)

Sabres seems quite displeased "Whats with opponents with such fruits fighting me all the time ?" He speaks to himself. He then grabs Kou and throws him away *Lets see what to do here.* He thinks.

(He just threw him away, no damage done, I think there is nothing wrong about what I just did, right ?)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:43 am

Kou lands destroying the area around him, Kou laughs and then walks foward "Im diamond Kou, the younger Dojima brother and Sabres , i AM better than you!!!!"

((There is only one hope for victory for you guys, guess who?))
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:49 am

Sabres wont reply to this *That ability of his is a counter of my strength, I cant beat that particular punk* he thinks to himself. "Well, guess I will just have to stall." He then says and draws his big sword out "No matter how strong you are, that will at least slow you down boy." He swing the sword with great force sending a strong current of air, but not in the form of a "blade", but at the form of a "pressure wave", aiming to just repel his opponent.

(Yeah, which is why I will stall him till HE gets here lol)
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:52 am

"As you wish" She licks the back of her hand letting and brushes it against her cheek, letting the cool blade of her katana brush against her forehead for an exhilarating moment before she uses the commotion caused by the dueling pair to approach her opponent with cat-like speed. She laced her katana-bearing arm 'round her back as she approaches the man ever close. She leans forward smirking, an evil gleam dancing within her emerald oculars, and she drags a single blade from her clawed hand slowly under the man's chin, in a cruelly taunting fashion though not enough to break the skin. She speaks coldly through her cloth mask. "Any guesses? Mmmm perhaps this mystery metal has been dipped in poison... or perhaps not... only time will tell." She leans away as she moves her arm from behind her to place her katana in front of her in a diagonal defensive position, her claws moving to rest by her hip for the moment.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:26 am

Kou laughs as he is in diamond form. He is unable to move. Meanwhile Ken laughs "Such weapons are useless sweeetheart... Attract" He holds his hand out and all metallic objects belonging to the catlike girl are removed from her and thrown to the ground, Ken laughs slightly and then looks at her "I have the power of magnetism.... this is all so useless, Lift" He holds his hand up , a giant steel bar moves towards him, he holds his hand and aims at the catlike girl "REPEL" He launches the giant steel bar at her
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:29 am

"Viper throw.." A massive scorpion tail extents and smacks with the steel bar redirecting it. A blond man jumps next to Jane, its Hawks. "My apologies for this rude entrance, but I could see that a lady was in dire danger." He slowly says.

Sabres sends another pressure wave.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:34 am

Kou still refuses to move and then alughs "ANiki, is this guy for real or what, he is using all these pussy attacks, AHAHHAHAHAHAH"

Ken does not move and drinks more sake from his gourd,he then looks up "I see the magician boy is it? ive heard rumors about that too, you are part of the schibukai crew after all, however, i am not so weak...." He then raises his hand and makes a lot of metal objects to form together into a giant fist, he then aims his hand at Hawks "REPEL FIST" A giant fist of metal slams straight at Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:38 am

Hawks gets in frond of Jane "My lady, I shall cover you while you figure out a way to strike him, or you can as well run while I fight the man." *Lets do this Sasori* he thinks.
"Big tail !" A bigger tail is formed and is throw like a whip to collide with the metal fist.

*I hope that girlie did what I told her* Sabres thinks.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:15 am

(The claws are gold plated titanium. I noted that in weapon creation but didn't re-mention it here. Gold is inert and not attracted to any magnet. Titanium is also not attracted to magnets. The sword is steel. Steel CAN be magnetic depending upon if it is ferrous or nickel heavy. I did not specify what kind of steel it was. I actually meant to create that coated in titanium (hence the black colour) for the added strength and light weight benefit but I completely forgot it write it! Suck! If I had remembered to do so, it also would have negated the magnetism, even if it were ferric steel. Titanium coated steel is used in medicine so the magnetism of the steel is negated won't cause the body to attack bone augmenting rods. Anyway... you can have the sword since i forgot the bloody titanium in my weapon creation and didn't specify the steel type... but you shall not have those claws, you sneaky little sir!! SHADOW-TYPE! It's Jade, not Jane haha Now you're getting a goofy name too...)

Her eyes widen as her blade is taken. Because her claws were spared, she realized the power that drew her blade to him. She quivered with rage until at last her feral sphinx devil fruit overcame her and her body quickly becomes covered with a rich golden fur as minty blue bat like wings tear through her shoulders. Her body is considerably larger, weighing around 400kg of lean muscle. She narrows her eyes at the fast approaching metal piece. She is taken back and marginally humiliated as Saberling (Mad) absorbs the blow. She glares at him, no longer a tiny figure in his shadow. "I told you I'd take care of this clown. You promised to share, Little One... you have your own toy to play with, remember?" She springs up, powerful, oversized feet propelling her toward the magnet man as she brings her clawed fist around in a powerful hook aimed for the side of his torso. "Attract this, doll face!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:47 am

Ken laughed "too bad... Wall" A giant metal wall sprang out of the grounnd between Ken and Jade, it blocked jads attack "You forget little miss, this is a shipyard, its filled with metal...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:24 am

(OOC Oups, my mistake ^^")

Hawks looks in awe "A mythical zoan, I presume" he says "I believe that there is no need to protect you then young lady."

Meanwhile Sabres starts to get furious "What is taking that girlie so long to find Tiberius ?!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:36 am

Kou appears in front of Sabres "Dont get distracted oh powerful one, ahahhahahaah" He slams Sabres with his diamond hand, this increases damage and power and intensity.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:49 am

Sabres spits some blood "Dont get too cool now!" He smacks Kou right on the face, with enough force than, even though it didnt damaged him, was enough so send him away some distance.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:21 am

Kou flies back slightly landing on his feet, he has no damage at all, his diamond skin shining."oh, oh, not bad, you got power, but you are useless here Sabres. hahahhahaaha your title is over..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:58 am

"Dont screw with me !" Sabres turns and grabs an entire ship with his hands "Woooooo !!!" he lifts and throws it backwards towards Kou.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:12 am

Kou stands still and laughs. But Ken then lifts his hand up "Dont let him throw things at you baka, STOP" the ship stops in mid air, the metal fillngs inside the ship allow Ken to control the magnetivity of the ship. Kou just laughed "Aniki, dont do that, that ship cant destroy me anyway, hahahahahahah"

Nouhime was standing still watching, Tiberius always told her how strong the crew was, but they were getting manhandled like this so easily. She then looked to Sabres "I will bring my husband here!!" She runs to find Tiberius.

Meanwhile Tiberius some how ends up on the other side of Water 7 "What the? where the hell am i?" It seems he bought a fake map
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:20 am

Hawks appears next to Ken "Forgetting something ?" Knowing that his opponent uses magnetism, he instead throws some cards at razor-sharp speed slashing Ken's arms and hands.

Sabres runs in frond of Kou and lifts him, throwing him with tremendous force towards the sea "Lets see what you can do with that !!"

(Well, a good time for Ken to somehow save Kou, plus we buy some time lol)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:34 am

Ken laughs "Foolish... Wall" metal walls block the cards as the other hand of Ken was free, he then used his other hand to repel the ship aimed towards Kou, Kous uses the ship as a pivot to pull the ship into the sea instead of him and he lands safely down. "Wah, that was a pretty close one, just kidding AHHAAHAHAHHA" Kou became diamond again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:53 am

(lol due to that maintanance, the things I was about to post where lost xD)

Sabres frowns. He surely didnt expect that. However, he grins again and blinks at Hawks. He then, oddly, takes off his large bottle of sake. He uses Life return increasing his chest cavity, then he inhales a lot of air and drinks a large gulp. He then nods to Hawks and reveals a lighter.
Hawks swiftly sends Sasori to wrap around Kou very hard. Due to its combo of metal-scorpion skin, Sasori is extemely durable. He then gets in front of Ken "I cannot allow you to pass ... use your magnetic skills and you will gain nothing more than drawing Kou here, but if you do, I will be able to hit you ... Choose now..."
Sabres blows with extreme force and lights the lighter creating a torrent of flames going towards Kou fast. *Lets see now, carbon boy*
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:03 pm

((Hello? diamond, not even intensity like that will make a difference, only a df like kizarus one can affect him, i tole you this..)) Kou laughs and blows away everyone using his own power and the diamond roughness. He charged foward and punched Sabres away.

Ken knew nothing can cut his brother and nothing could pierce his skin layer at all. Ken used his magnetism to create steel restraints on Hawks "All hope is lost for you lot. You people must understand , there is always someone better..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next