One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:08 pm

(Just let them try, I never said that its gonna work lol)

Sabres gets up "Your punches ..." he laughs, despite the condition, causing Kou to look at him with a mixture of wondering and anger "You are diamond, and yet your punches are so much weaker than his." He gets up and dashes at his great speed, reaching close to Ken ready to smack him right on the face.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Suddenly from above a figure drops to the ground in between everything stopping Sabres . Tiberius appears finally planting his sword on the ground. Tiberius then said to Sabres "Enough, i know you are way too hurt to continue... rest over there, leave it to me and Hawks for a while Sabres....."

Ken laughed and told his brother to pull back "Interesting, You have arrived, third commander of the black cross, DARK CLOWN"

Tiberius turns around "This is some mess you guys made, (cracks fist) but its my turn...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Sabres frowns "What took you so long ?" He then sighs "Very well, you kick this Diamond shit's ass."
Hawks comes next to Tiberius "My honor to fight a 2 vs 2 with you as a partner, I will do my best to keep up." He turns and looks at Ken "I will deal with this one."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:50 pm

Tiberius laughs "The youngsters are too fired up these days, its good to be fighting along side you magic boy, your not so bad from what i see..."

Kou laughs "Aniki, ill kill them all!!!"
Ken then stands up and puts his hands on Kou's shoulder. Kou looks very shocked, he never knew his brother to stand up in the middle of his battles before. "Mah, mah Kou, we cant be too careful here, with the clown its different , he is unique..."

Kou was stubborn and decided to disobey his brother, he charged foward "dont worry anik........" Tiberius already used soru , he was in close range. Kou laughed "Baka, im made out of...... GAHHHHHRGHHH" Tiberius used Jyogan straight into the face of Kou, sending him flying back into a ship that was being built. Tiberius used his saints hand to do this and flexed it when he landed "Jeez, that wasnt too tough"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:56 pm

*Just as I though, without his diamond, he isnt that powerful* Sabres thinks as he seriously watches the battle.
Hawks runs towards Ken holding the sword's canes. He reaches Ken and acts as if he is gonna draw swords but instead smacks him with the canes on the face hard, the swords are nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:10 pm

Ken knew now was a time to pull back for a while, he easily dodged Hawks attack using some technique "As swift as wind...." He then reaches his brother and pulls him up "Get up..., thats what happens when you charge in" Kou is bleeding from his mouth and gets up. "Sorry Aniki, but aniki are you going to use The Great Elements of nature?"

Ken slowly moved "Probably, it is about time......."

(Great Elements of Nature is a martial art, very powerful, it was used by another NPC known as Joker)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Hawks looks at the duo "An ominous aura is formed .."
He goes and picks up Sasori "We better be prepared for the worse."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:34 pm

Tiberius did not like this, that speed he saw was almost like rokushiki, but it was much more stranger.

Ken then stood in front "As swift as wind....."
Ken appears right in front of hawk, his leg already coming down "Destroy like Fire" His leg seems charged with alot of metaphysical energy. Tiberius used soru to pull Hawk out of the way barely. Instead the kick slammed into a nearby building, destroying it on impact. Ken was sweating "This art is quite dangerous......" Kou was concerned, he had never mastered any of the Great Elements of Nature, but Ken was a master of all the forms. Wind, Fire, Mountain, Water, Lightning and the final form shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:41 pm

(OOC Hmmm, I hope you have a plan for this, I dont wanna use Martha again, she is just too much of an overkill >.>)

Hawks looks slightly shocked "Thank you, I didnt even saw it ..."
Sabres gets up "Looks like I will be of some use ... Tiberius, do you happen to have anything with seastone on it with you, except that saint hand of yours ? Biiihahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:17 pm

She growled as her claws impacted the metal instead of the fresh, delicious flesh for which they were intended. The titanium held up nicely against the metal. She was grateful that the claws were not solid gold which would have been far too soft to absorb such a blow and remain intact. Her highly muscled, powerful, feline feet with their backward bending joint propelled her high in the, her wend spreading only slightly to give her a slight lift and to allow her to alight delicately upon the wall's top. She peers down from her precarious perch at this cowardly creature. Speaking with a rumbling growl in her voice. "I grow wary of your toys. It's really rather unfortunate and... pathetic that you must rely upon inanimate objects to fight your battles ... Tell me, angel eyes... are you just too weak to face me on your own... with your own flesh and that mmmm... tantalizingly warm blood that's just begging to be spilled by my hand?" She offered him a soft pout and a sultry gaze. She jumps down from her perch landing near the bothersome man and removes her mask for a moment to whisper cold and provoking words against his ear. "It will be fun... I promise..." She replaces her mask, leaning away and brushes the blade of her claws lightly against the mans neck, enjoying the slight metallic vibrations that signal the weapon's own blood-lust.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:16 am

(WHOOOOOA... So I don't know what the hell happened but I totally missed this entire page before posting... so... just nix that last bit. I just noticed that I literally missed like.....20 posts! I also just noticed the "Hawks" character! AHHHHH!! Sorry guys! Suuuuck! Now I don't know what to do! )

She opened her eyes and starts to stretch after warm sunny nap, only to realize, she was curled against an iron wall on the outskirts of a battle field! She was amazingly confused for a moment before she remembered where she was! To fall asleep at a time like this! She quickly leapt to her feet and took notice of the new faces involved with the conflict. She wandered near the edge of the conflict, pretending as though nothing out of the ordinary had occurred. "My apologies... I do hope I haven't missed anything terribly important."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:28 am

Tiberius was now saw the cat like girl enter, "AHH, its you again!! The snobby one!!"
Tiberius had to be serious and not focus on the others so much. Tiberius then looked to Sabres and says "Nope i got nothing else but my hand...."

Ken got ready for his combo, "As swift as wind......." He appears right in front of Tiberius again "Destroy like fire..." His kicks now aimed at Tiberius's face, Tiberius uses soru to pull Hawks and the catgirl away from the destructive power. He lands on the other side "Damn he is good...." Kou was now worried, his brother was not supposed to use Great Elements this long.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:50 am

She raised a brow at the odd man that she recalled seeing before. "Ah... it's you again. You... are very odd, Sir." A fierce roar escaped her mouth as she felt herself pulled from the combat: The ultimate humiliation. She raised her head and saw that another figure had been thrown about as well. She recognized him as the card-throwing sir. She wandered over to Hawks, still trying to shake her sleep off. "Oi, Presto! What in bloody hell is going on and who is that odd thing? I don't appreciate being tossed... if it is time for my blood to be spilled so be it!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:26 am

Sabres is watching, and then asks, surprizingly he doesnt seem that much shocked despite the turn of events. "If our fists collide striking him at the same time, will this work ?"
Hawks gets up "My apologies for being a burden, Master Tiberius." but then he lifts his swords "I do suspect that he cant use his Devil Fruit powers as efficient when using that ...skill. I will not allow myself to be a burden anymore."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:32 am

Tiberius first moves foward "Hawks you pull back for a while. Sabres that guy will target you (points to Kou) but you are not to fight him. You wait till i hand you the signal..."

Ken was breathing better than before. He stopped to center his energy. His martial art was not very healthy, the nature energy was not forgiving on the human body. Ken decided to make a giant metal fist again. but he just held it steady.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:43 am

*Her fur bristles a bit in her fury, completely unaccustomed to feeling so bloody useless. She hops atop the bow of a nearby ship and begins to shrink in size to assumer her full sphinx form, though no larger than a common domestic cat. She sits carefully atop the bows wall, her wings folding neatly behind her and tail curling precisely around her front paws as she silently observes the conflict, carefully surveying for weakness and maximum potentials.*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:50 am

Hawks watches the conflict and then turns his attention on Jade.
Sabres waits "Ok, lets do this !!!"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:19 am

She hops down from her perch, using slightly spread wings to soften the fall and saunters over to the group not currently in direct combat. She laces around their ankles at least once, an unfortunate involuntary action of feline instinct rather than actual intent. She still hadn't bothered to eat in a day and it was causing the feral instincts encapsulated within her fruit power to hold the upper hand over her human will. She stops to sit in from of them, gazing up with large green eyes. "How may I be of service?" She begins to lick her paw carefully, hardly acknowledging their existence.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:39 am

Ken launches his metal fist at him.
Tiberius charged foward and uses jyogan, Ken holds still and then moves his hands "As still as water...." He uses his hands to parry away the punches, he did not attack but parry all power attacks . Tiberius then used soru to pull back "What the hell is this ? some super martial art?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:51 pm

She puts her clean paw down and curls her tail tightly around her from paws and gazes up again, blinking once quite slowly to signal her impatience.

(So I can't stop laughing because every time Hawk's cards are mentioned, I think of Gob from Arrested Development poorly dancing about with his cards and a knife in his mouth with the The Final Count Down playing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhnYPecc1YE ROFL... "So this is your magic trick?" "ILLUSION, Michael! A trick is something a whore does for money! ...or candy.")
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:16 am

(OOC OMG about that video, when he turned with the knife on his mouth and that creepy look and moved the cards in frond of him, I just died of laughter xD)

Hawks sits down and uses his cards (tarot cards) "The chances of us failing are ..."

Sabres looks at Tiberius impatient "If you cant do it, let me get into this too." He says. He then uses Life return and his leg's muschles pump up greatly "Let me show you my new tec ..." he adds.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:04 am

Ken and tiberius clashed fists. Ken uses another kick and Tiberius matches the kick as well. They both fly back "Now SAbres!!!!"

Kou was charging foward with his diamond fist. HE aimed a powerful punch at Sabres, but Tiberius used soru and Jyogan with his saints hand sending Kou flying into the building.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:26 am

"Right on, Bulk punk !" (attack name lol) Sabres dashes forward vanishing completely from vision, with speed now pretty close to soru and smacks Ken right on the stomach with his elbow pushing him into crashing into the rocks behind him and still going.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:47 am

She narrows her eyes as she is deliberately ignored. She slinks over to her discarded katana that was tossed away from her earlier, before changing back to her half sphinx form to retrieve it. She takes her katana, flying about 40 ft into their air above Ken-type and proceeds to point the sword directly downward before folding her wings allowing gravity to create additional force, in conjunction with her 400 kg weight. Her wings remain poised to deflect her trajectory should her target move or someone else get in the way of her blade. She whispers faintly, so as not to cause warning, "Anvil Katana!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:59 am

In the rumble created by this overwelming attack, Sabres has pinned Ken down, he notices Jade and jumps backwards "Now it's your turn" he whispers.
At the same time, Hawks has thrown a set of burning cards on Kou from behind while he is occupied with Tiberius "Catch him with the saint's hand master Tiberius !" he calls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next