One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt Empty
PostSubject: Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt   Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:33 pm

Weapon Names: shock and Jolt

Waepon Description: These are two war hammers with very large heads. They have two blunt ends and a small spike at the top. The hammers were invented by Thor. They emit electricity, using an electromagnet in the head of the hammer. When the hammer is spun, the electromagnet creates electricity that is transported through wires to the edges of the hammer. The electricity is stored in a nickel-cadmium battery that is in the hammers handle. A button on the handle causes the battery to release electricity into the hammer’s head, so any attacks will shock the opponent. The hammer is lighter and a little bit weaker because of these hollow areas inside it, but it is made of pure dark steel and is still very strong. The quickest way to charge the hammer is to spin it on the point like a top.
Thor’s right hammer, Shock, has wires that come all the way to the edge of the steel. These allow the hammer to shock his enemies when they are hit. The hammer held in the left hand, Jolt, has a network of wires just below the surface of the steel. This makes the entire surface charged, and administers a smaller electric jolt. This jolt, however, affects the targets muscles and nerves. It makes it harder for them to move the muscles in the area hit, and makes the muscles cramp and spasm. When the hammers’ heads are held within 2 feet of each other, and the buttons are pressed, an arc of electricity will jump from the right hand hammer to the left. If a human body part is between the two, the arc will jump to the body before jumping to the left hammer, causing burns and a large shock. This would prove fatal to an average human if the head was in between the hammers.

Special Abilities: Shock shocks opponent, causing pain and small burns. Jolt gives a small jolt that causes less pain and doesn't burn skin, but will affect muscles and nerves and may cause muscle spasms

History: invented by Thor using technology from his father's work
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt   Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:06 pm

dang it other admins do yer jobs!

so dose this have 2 DFs
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt   Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:24 am

didn't u read the description? it uses a magnet that he spins to create an electric current that is stored in the battery in the handle, this is then fed nto the head of the hammer to shock opponents when the button is pressed.

since i dont think this technology has been invented in one piece, i used old versions and explained how they work to the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt   Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:26 am

you sir are a genius (Irrational two)

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt   Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:28 am

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt   Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thor's Hammers: Shock & Jolt
Page 1 of 1