One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Empty
PostSubject: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:13 pm

Who wants to battle Experiment #XJ440?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:16 pm

((I don't get around t RPing much.... but if I were to partake who should I play as?))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:17 pm

Dean D. Iron.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:23 pm

((you do know a cyborg is metal right?))
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:25 pm

Let's do "Night Flyer."

(How many captain characters can I have?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:30 pm

Sano it is!

Sano was walking down the beach looking for a good place to stop off for supplies, his crew wasn't with him but Hayato was, as always. He could only see one lone figure in the distance. Just in case he put his hands in his pockets and grabed his guns, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:32 pm

XJ440 saw a figure off in the distance. He started to run at the speed of a leopard and finally reached the figure. He was forced to pause for moment. This irritated him because it was showing weakness, and he didn't believe that he had it. "You will serve me or die!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:45 pm

Sano was kind of surprised rather than intimidated "True justice serves no one" He pulled out his guns so quickly that it was hardly visible "I dont know who you are but I have nothing to do with you" Hayato fluttered next to him, at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Quote :
(How many captain characters can I have?)

you can have 3
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:46 am

ZJ440 didn't really pay any attention to the man. He reacted. He let off a cyborg kick, hoping to hurt the man. He aimed for the man's face. He was concerned about the "toy" thing that seemed to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:38 pm

Sano Held a gun to the oncoming foot, making contact at the ankle, stopping the kick. Then he held the trigger letting off a round of explosive bullets into the ankle. these would get logged in the leg then explode. mean while Hayato ziped at the lover part of the chest as soru speeds aiming to ad cutting to the damae
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:15 pm

((I called no hits))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:22 pm

Ownd? 0_o
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:23 pm

XJ flipped his foot around, avoiding the bullets. He jumped and came down over Sano kicking at his face.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:34 pm

Sano jumped back a bit avoiding the kick. Then using Hayato to right his balence he launched his own kick directed down at the foot in an atempt to send it to the ground. Then using his other foot as levrage he aimed at the chest with a few exploading bullets AT THE SAME TIME Hayato flew at the other leg aiming to cut it with his wing.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:37 pm

XJ use his leverage from the jump to move himself forward. This forced Sano to avoid or take the hit. As the foot came towards Sano, XJ re-activated his jets so that they would burn his foe.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Thankfully the bullets hit the foot with its newly alterd derectory and prevented a direct hit. Both combatents were sent backward and Sano jumped on to Hayato and was not air born. As he flew past his foe at SORU speeds sano fired many exploding bullets down in a line like an air raid.
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:49 pm

XJ ran behind a nearby tree. He removed the bullets that were not deeply puctured in his leg. "Ow. That hurt." He stayed behind the tree for a moment, regaining a little energy.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 pm

((... but the bullets EXPLOADE when loged in stuff.....))

SAno changed direction in the air and pointed his guns at the tree. "kakan inu dieki, susamanji kakan!" he said as two large wolfs head shaped bursts of super heated explosive enagry at high speeds, this kind exploaded on impact. "this should scare him off"
Back to top Go down
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:59 pm

The bullets exploded while in his hand and sent him flying above the tree, effectively avoiding the other attack, but destory his left hand until he could repair it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Sano landed with Hayato just behinnd him. His guns were ready but he did nothing. "I will give you a chance to redeam yourself"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg   XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XJ440 vs. anyone who can face a super strong cyborg
Page 1 of 1