One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:45 am

Tiberius wakes up, he looked next to him, Nouhime was sleeping softly. Tiberius ran his fingers through her hair and hugged her. She yawned and woke up slightly. "Sweetheart......., im so sleepy....." Tiberius laughs "Its ok babe, you sleep some more, ill make breakfast..." Tiberius got up and wore his clothes, he went to make pancakes for Nouhime.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:55 am

Gleaming jade eyes, housing dark, unspoken furies narrowed and she watched the repairs begin on her ship. That ship belonged to her late father and she explored the seas upon it with her late sister; it was her most fond treasure and she was beyond protective of it. The shipwrights here were doubtlessly the best but leaving it in someone else's hands for the first time made her feel uneasy and even suspicious. She suddenly realized she had not bothered to eat since the previous afternoon. She tugged her cloak around her shoulder as she reluctantly exited the yard to find some food. With a final glance backwards at Khufu's Plunder, she slipped a loose hood over her head and rounded the corner. She fully intended to assume her feline form after her breakfast to sneak about and make sure the job was done properly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:00 am

Tiberius had finally eaten his breakfast. Nouhime walked over. She was wearing his T shirt only. she rubbed her eyes "Baby are we going out today?"
Tiberius lauged "More shopping? you know the captain will kill me if i use so much gold...." Nouhime showed her puppy dog eyes and sat on his lap "PLEASEEEEEEE?" Tiberius sighed "Ok, ok, we'll go, as soon as you put clothes on." Nouhime blushed "Of course!!!, i wont go like this you know, sheeesh!!" She walked off. Tiberius laughed but then he felt something in the air, he picked up his sword and walked outside to scout for a while. He walked on the road
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:05 am

Sabres wakes up from a long nap "Eh ? Where the hell is everyone ?" He wonders. He then remembers "Oh yeah ... "
Hawks is sleeping in his own room and as for Martha, well, no one could tell. Sabres orders the grunts and servants toi keep the place tight and sets off for a walk in the city.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:10 am

She wandered a little ways from the shipyard before turning back to pass it again and wander in the opposite direction, not wanting to stray too far away. She decided it may be easier to scan the area for a bird or rodent that her feline for was capable of capturing and consuming quickly. This place made her feel a bit uneasy. Due to the nature of this bizarre island, there wasn't much in the was of grave robbers and so she had no bounties to pursue. Without a constant flow victims to tear apart, she didn't quite know what do do with herself and was forced to face the void that her fallen family left when they perished. She was stranded in this awful situation until her ship was in good condition. It was promised to be ready at sunset and she could only hope the promise would be kept.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:15 am

(Shad0w-type... could you send me your character page(s)? I'm actually to incompetent to find it right now, it seems. )
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:17 am

Nouhime walked out in her dress and her sword she looked around "BABY, IM READY TO GOOOO...., eh?" She looked around but could not see Tiberius anywhere. She saw Sabres "Hey there Sabres, have you seen Ty anywhere? we were meant to go out shopping again...."

Tiberius saw some person sitting nearby and went close to the figure "Hey are you ok? are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:26 am

She turned raising a brow at the odd cluster of what she assumed to be locals. She took in the sounds of their exchanges without really hearing them. They seemed so noisy and familiar. For a moment she remembered her crew and even missed those carefree, noisy times. She yawned behind her mask a bit as she walked past an unusually tall figure. Surely he wasn't speaking to her. She instinctively ambled back toward the ship yard, having forgotten about eating yet again. She absently licked the back of her hand and brushed her temple with it, a bizarrely bad habit she picked up occasionally after spending excessive time in feline form.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:40 am

Tiberius was curious as to what was going on. He saw that girl and felt a aura from her. Something was up with that cat like girl. He followed her
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:28 pm

She narrowed her eyes a bit as she felt confident she was being followed. She was sure she didn't know anyone here. The lack of archeological significance of the place made it unlikely that she would have any enemies here or even anyone who even knew who she was. She fairly confident that one of the chattering locals was following her. She wondered what the hell is wrong with these people? She didn't require a pet and didn't have any food on hand to offer. What on earth could the creature want? Then again... perhaps it was a shipwright. A shipwright! That must be it! She turned, suddenly, but not so abruptly as to cause startle nor alarm, to face her pursuer and spoke calmly, yet coldly with a force friendliness in spite of herself. "Hello. Have you come to tell me that my ship is ready early and that I may depart forthwith? Or perhaps I haven't given you enough money o complete the job. Do tell me if there is anything else that you need to ensure the rapid completion of the job. I would like to get back to the seas as soon as possible; I grow wary of solid ground. So, what is it that would would like to tell me?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:18 pm

Tiberius was shocked when she suddenly turned around, she thought he was a shipwright? He then sighed "No i am not a shipwright, but what is with you? you have this bloodlust aura thats not normal.."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:20 am

She relaxes a bit with the knowledge that nothing is wrong with her ship but is not content with the forced human contact that she never invited. She spoke as non-abrasively as she was able. "Ah... so you're not a shipwright. I suppose that is good news as well as bad news. A ... "blood lust" aura? You have never before met me? Does my hair seem particularly dangerous... do me feet indicate homicidal tendencies? I hardly see legitimate merit in your presumptuous statement. If you must know I do not lust for blood spilled, I strive for blood redeemed. There is a key difference, but unless we have business together that is entirely unknown no me, I don't see how it warrants your concern. I wish not for any of the blood currently on this island to be spilling by my hand or otherwise. If you will excuse me, I really must be checking on my ship so that I may depart. It's been a... delight ... of an unfamiliar flavour. Farewell."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:41 am

Sabres looks at Nouhime. "Oh ? Who are you ?" He drank a bit more sake than usual. He then remembers "Oh, the wife. I dont know, where he is is not my main business, he can take care of himself." he says and yawns. He then gets up and jumps away high so he can wake up a little bit. "I should have gone to Whiskey Peak, this place is boring !" he says
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:09 am

Tiberius shook his head, what a strange woman. He walked back to the ship.
Nouhime rolled her eyes and then sat down "What a idiot you are...."

Suddenly there is an explosion from the shipyard area, Nouhime walked outside to see what was going on. There were a few explosions put together in that area. Nouhime had no idea what was going on, but she then thought to herself , what if Tiberius had been there? She began running towards the explosion.

Tiberius heard this noise and began running there as well.
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:24 am

She narrowed her eyes at the departing man, though relieved that he was leaving. Really... what the hell is wrong with these people? She wandered back toward the shipyard that held her ship when a sudden loud sound from an adjacent shipyard startled her. Her right hand flew to the hilt of her katana not quite gripping it as her left hand slipped into its clawed glove. She'd rather investigate this in her small feline form but whatever was going on in the nearby ship yard may potentially also harm her ship in the next yard and she was ready to slip a cool dark blade through necks of anyone who offered such a proposition.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:08 am

At the shipyard, a man was destroying buildings and ships "Listen you bloody repair fools, these repairs are for free you got it?" the man was holding a up by the face, the carpenter bleeding, and around are bodies of other carpenters laying on the ground, a second man is sitting down cross legged, and drinking sake from the gourd "Oii, oi, dont kill them little brother...." The bigger man throws the carpenter aside "Ohh, sorry Aniki....."

Nouhime reached the area and saw this happen, she didnt want to get involved , she knew those pirates , the Dojima brothers. They were a famous duo who terrorised the west blue for years. They must have gone wild thanks to the elimination of the resistance thanks to the government. The carpenters were being destroyed. She held her sword comtemplating whether to get involved.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:18 am

"Oi, what is this ? Are you playing with the little fishes ?" A voice is heard and a large chunk of steel is thrown to the Dojima brothers.
Sabres lands right in frond of Nouhime "Oi, you guys are that famous duo from West Blue huh ?"
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:30 am

She followed her ears to the source of the sound. Upon witnessing the destructive chaos, she felt her muscles tense and tremor with rage. Her ship wasn't in that yard but it bloody well could have been. If this kind of behavior is tolerated, the more talented shipwrights of Water 7 may begin to look for a more tranquil location to accommodate their skills. Draining the resources of a commodity that everyone with a ship had need of was bloody intolerable. Pirates or not, they should know that victimizing shipwrights is not allowed. She resisted the urge to slip into her half beast mode, though it felt so instinctive that she could almost feel fur bristling and claws coming unsheathed. She silently moved a bit closer, creeping into the shadows with cat-like silence. She stop still outside of the yard.. She had moved a bit closer to access the size of the enemy force she would be have to deal with, should she get involved. She surveyed the area to see how the locals were reacting. She was more than a little bit annoyed to see that most were merely standing by. Raising a brow as a rather large creature launched an unknown projective at the antagonizing party, she relaxed ever so slightly and felt a bit better about the local population. She noticed a woman observing the conflict. She spoke in a polite and yet emotionless manner, wishing to to display any sort of vested interest in the happenings. "I'm sorry to disturb you during this unfortunate spectacle, yet I must ask if this sort of thing is a common occurrence?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:44 am

The Dojima brothers now noticed the people who had just entered the area. The big Dojima was laughing "ANIKI, AHAHAHHAAHAHAHA, look who just entered the area, the Sabres guy of the Black Cross pirates !!!!"

The man sitting down on the floor drank more sake "Sabres is it? A lot of big time rumors about you, im Ken and this is my little brother Kou......, you people are just better off moving along minding your own business, i heard your schibukai boss isnt in town. Too bad, would have wanted to kill him......"

Nouhime sees tha cat like lady "ummmm, well, not really, its not so common, but these guys are dangerous, your best to leave right now....."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:02 am

She tilted her head, a bit perplexed by the odd female's connection with the matter. She didn't seem to be involved, yet seemed to be super interested as though she was watching a slow train wreck, though knowing know one on board. She wasn't sure if she should give the woman a chair and a bowl of snacks to further enjoy the spectacle or a swift kick to get her moving away from the apparent danger. In any case, it wasn't her concern from whither the woman came. It was good to know that this sort of thing isn't common place but infuriating that people are encouraged to just turn away and let it happen. She was also a bit disappointed that the shipwrights themselves were not better at protecting their trade and the precious ships they work on. She nodded a bit to the woman. "Thank you for the warning ... though, I cannot leave without my ship." Her anger once again started to rise and she walked plainly into the shipyard surveying the damage, her hand never straying far from the hilt of her katana.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:08 am

"Kill my captain ? Tsk" Sabres spits on the ground "What a bunch of dreamers. I guess I should give you some lessons." Sabres notices Nouhime "Oh, you are here ? Better take cover, cause things are about to turn ugly !" he says and grins devilishly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:24 am

Ken laughed and so did Kou, "Oh yes, i know all about your captain Wally, we know about his strength and all, after all, we witnessed the Dokomi incident..." Kou then laughed and stood in front of Ken "Aniki, dont fear, ill kill this one..."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:34 pm

"Oh, spectators, thats funny." Sabres says and cracks his fist "Come, lets see what you can do."
Back to top Go down
Cryptic Terror

Cryptic Terror

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:36 am

She narrowed her eyes as she watched a certain conflict brew. She grew a bit wary of these guys sword fighting with their lofty egos. Her lips instinctively curled at the promise of spilled blood. Spilling blood was never what she lived for but it did unlock a particular pleasure when it involved freeing the world of the most parasitic of life forms. She had never heard of these bothersome creatures and had more than a few tangles with more reputable names in the past. She had no gauge for their relative strength and nothing else to lose, save for her ship. The though of such intolerable behavior even occurring on the same land mass as her ship was enough to move her forward. They deserved to be ambushed but that wasn't her style. Her rage grew as she moved ever closer to them, her eyes taking on the demonic glow of her feline form and she fought to keep herself encapsulated in human form. There was no need in putting all the cards on the table before the game began. She didn't bother to unsheathe her katana when she stopped before the offending party. She offered them a steely, yet taunting glare as she spoke with a cavalier, yet condescending tone. "It would seem that your rather costly behavior is a bit of a resource drain on a certain company that may ... or may not be repairing MY ship. Pillage as you wish, but touch not the very trade that keeps all of our posteriors afloat. Are you two just... idiots? This isn't as much about my ship as it is about OUR way of life. Surely you can afford this paltry sum for your repairs if you've got the reputation you claim. Now, will you be paying your balance in gold... or shall your accounts be made current with your blood?" She acknowledged the exceedingly large creature who first confronted the pair with a sharp lift of her chin. "Don't worry, little one ... I've got manners. I'll let you complete your transactions with them before I garnish their vitals."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:32 am

Sabres turns and haves a look at the woman that just talked to him. He grins at her "Little one ?" He laughs "I like you." he adds. He then looks back at the duo, then at his comrade Nouhime "Oi girlie, since the captain is not here, he gave me the privilage of giving orders. Go and take Martha with you, and go in the city and find Tiberius-sama, and tell him to get to the docks here. Do so, those fools are morons, but they have some amount of strength, better not to stay here Biiihahahaha!" after that he turns to Jane "What would be your name miss ?" He cracks his fists again "I can let you handle one of them, but I also need to play a bit, so I will take one of them myself, how is that ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7   Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The shock, New face in Water 7
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next