One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:10 am

The young Sanada lifted his blade up "Oh Seta...., im feeling ok, but i am a bit rusty, it seems the older me doesnt brush up too often......."

Satoshi had no time to waste, he used Flash step and appeared squarely in front of Sanada, he then uses lightning bolt, to thrust his blade into Sanadas chest continously, but at a impossible angle, Sanada uses lightning flash to parry Satoshis attack almost effortlessly blocking the thrusts "Is that your speed boy?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:17 am

Seta knew that he was fighting Xane but he watched Sanada fight. He was silent for the moment. And then spoke. I get it. So this is your plan Sanada. Just a tip though, Satoshi was it? Don't use everything you know. You'll get it soon enough.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Sanada pulled back smirking a bit "Seta , you have always been bright, the strongest student.....,"

Satoshi was pissed and that Seta guy was starting to confuse him, either way, the only way to win and take the sword he was after, is by defeating Sanada, Satoshi stood in stance "Lightning beast style no 1, Multiply"
Satoshi moves so fast that it seems like there are three clones o him, attacking sanada from different directions, Sanada grinned "Ahhh, this move, i can do that too....." Suddenly there were 4 copies of sanada and Satoshi was sent flying into a pillar, coughing blood, Sanada landed on his feet "Be thankful, i used the other side of my blade so you wont die...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 3:27 am

Seta just watched Sanada and Satoshi fight but either way he was still on his guard. Xane might attack him anytime. Hm like I said Satoshi. Do not use everything hahaha. Can I give him a tip or not Sanada?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:23 am

Sanada chuckled but then moved foward, "do as you wish Seta, only you know what is right or not...."

Satoshi was feeling aggravated, they had ignored him, but then again, he knew he had a slight chance at winning, Satoshi again used Flash step and burst foward, Sanada matched this speed head on, Satoshi then leaped in the air "LIGHTNING STORM!!!!" He slices multiple times above Sanada, Thrusting and slcing at lightning speed, Sanada parrys as many slices as he can, the floor in the temple gets cut up as well. Satoshi landed down in between Sanada and the view of Seta. Satoshi holds his sword in "Lightning Beast, Illusion style, The roar of the beast!!" Sanada pulled foward and then sliced but realised he was slicing at air Satoshi appeared from behind and aimed a thrust at Sanada's shoulder , it slightly grazes Sanada, and Sanada pulls back, blood leaking slightly "What? What was that?" Satoshi sheated his sword in stance "I evolved the style, things are no longer how they were in your time old man..."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:41 am

Seta just looked at Satoshi. Impressive Satoshi. But let me remind you. Your everything is different from his everything. Show him, Sanada what am I talking about
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:45 am

Sanada laughed "you are too impatient Seta, that move was genuinely strange, but not unavoidable (he suddenly swings his sword up and down in a irregular fashion) Its time to adapt my old style....." Sanada dashed foward in a straight foward action, Sanada swinged his sword and Satoshi tried to block this attack, but it was a feint, Sanada was suddenly jumping to the side and from the most impossible anger, he cut Satoshi's shoulder, Satoshi staggers back and tries to block but Sanada barraged with irregular cuts from difficult angle. Satoshi pulled back, he had no time to get into stance. "Damn it all!!"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 7:19 am

Seta then copied Sanada's moves and attacked Xane, he then stopped when he was about to cut his shoulder. Too slow I think don't you think Sanada?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Sanada was chuckling ,"You will get there some day, you are still young and not invincible Seta, you are strong , but not invincible yet...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:19 am

Seta just laughed. I'll take that challenge. You are the only one I listen to after all He then turned to Satoshi Good luck winning this pal. You can do it but it is a very high risk. I say take that risk
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:19 am

Satoshi was bleeding badly, he had been fighting Sanada for about 30 minutes now, and the fatigue was starting to show, Sanada was panting as well. "Im amazed boy, at how quickly you adapted to my speed like that..., but it all ends "Sanada stands on one foot and aims his sword straight at Satoshi. Satoshi was severely hurt, there was no way in hell, he could attack the man head on, he had just gotten used to the speed, he could find a way. Satoshi gets up "Well then, defensive stance, Lightning beast style , Beasts ROAR!!!" Sanada charged foward in an abnormal direction but Satoshi was now usd to it, the question was whether h had the strength to fight back. Satoshi got into defensive stance and then aimed the blade, he was stabbed in the shoulder and then pulled the sword through his shoulder "ILL BE TAKING THIS SWORD OLD MAN!!!!!: Satoshi cuts off Sanadas arm.

Sanada stood blood gushing out, but then sanada smiled "The vial has worn off it would seem, it was a quick fight child, very good, you showed conviction, like how i used to when i was younger......."

Sanada falls to the ground and slumps, Satoshi was now panicking "Oi OLD MAN, WONT YOU DIE LIKE THIS?"

Sanada laughed "I was destined to die anyway, another 3 more days and this damn disease would have killed me, at least i can go in peace now, seeing that the sword is with you, the only other person who knew about my disease is Seta kun...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:25 am

Seta then laughed loudly That was quite a show Sanada-kun . He then turned to Satoshi. I was about to fight you next but you're badly injured. So I'll test your strength. I'll release the golems Sanada made last night. . Seta then opened a large door and 10 golems came rushing out. 5 headed for Satoshi and 5 headed for Seta. Show me your power! Defeat those 5 golems!
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 am

Satoshi picked up his new sword, known as Thunder god, he also picked up his other sword Lightning god. Satoshi got into stance "Thunder Tornado....." HE used the old mans sword which cut through the golems weak spots like butter, he used his speed and brought down 5 of them, zig zagging across, the golems slow speed was their down fall. Satoshi looked to Seta as he neared the exit "I have no time for this, i promised my captain i would meet him once i finished this quest, good bye, when we meet again , it shall be as enemies....." Satoshi ran out.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:28 am

Seta just laughed. HAHAHA. I'll crush you next time. Lava Hounds . He snapped his fingers and 5 Lava Hounds appeared and destroyed the golems. He then walked slowly outside when a WG bowed to him Sir Seta. You are requested at Enies Lobby. . Seta then walked towards his ship. He gained a new enemy.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 am

Satoshi sailed back to the meeting place where he was meant to meet Anubis and the rest of the crew, he now had some good power now, but he felt so tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4