One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General strength of characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

General strength of characters Empty
PostSubject: General strength of characters   General strength of characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:57 pm

im working on making my first character for the RP, but i dont know what the general strength of the population of the game is... id like him to be my strongest character, so captain level strength id guess, but im not sure what would be suitable, if possible id like an admins opinion since i believe theyd be the most accurate.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: General strength of characters   General strength of characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:12 pm

NO ONE CAN BE ANY STRONGER THAN ROB LUCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you want to get approved with in a week they should be weaker than him
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: General strength of characters   General strength of characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:05 pm

so would you say 1650 douriki would be a good amount for what im going to try to make my only character? i want to try to be at least on par so i dont die in the rp, and considering im gunna try to be a peace main type pirate that only fights when necessary to defend himself or friends, im not sure of the power levels of the people who are currently playing, i dont by any means want to be the strongest, just dont want to get raped =P
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: General strength of characters   General strength of characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 7:31 pm

please don't express measures in douriki.....

but anyway we are all very nice around here, no one attacks to kill unprovoked, except for ssj3gohan007, but no one else, other than ssj3gohan007 makes over powered characters ether and we have rules saying that unless YOU want your characters to die they will NOT die, no matter what! so doruiki level simply DOSE NOT ENTER IN TO IT, in other words do not be so hung up about how strong your characters are because we all fight on the same level, no matter what ssj3gohan007 says
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: General strength of characters   General strength of characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:14 pm

oh i read a post that was using douriki, shouldnt assume from reading a post... then again, if i remember correctly it was about a character gohan was making...

sorry, so basically just strength is strength, and everyone is on equal terms in the matter ^^ thats a relief.

thanks for the info admin-sama
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: General strength of characters   General strength of characters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:19 pm

yeah we dont use a stat syetm or anything but if we did everyone would have to have the same number of points total, no one outclasses anyone unless thats how the story is meant to go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General strength of characters   General strength of characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General strength of characters
Page 1 of 1