One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Sanada chucled again at Seta "Patience is a virtue my child, you are quite unatural as it is, golems are not much for you anymore as compared as to when you tried years ago......."
Back to top Go down

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:24 pm

"well that's all i came to find out so i've completely lost interest in this conversation" Xane then turned to the magma guy who had entered before, "What's your role in all this?" He asked casually but with a serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:30 pm

Seta just turned at Xane. I don't know at all. But Sanada is a friend of mine. I don't like that look in your face . But Seta then turned his back and spoke to Sanada Okay Old man, I'll be the referee here, If anything goes bad, I'll stop the fight. If you die here I can't taste your wonderful cookies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 pm

Xane turned back to look at the old man whilst replying to the magma guy, "I always look this way""...so you are really gonna fight, huh?" He said to the old man
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Sanada laughed but then stopped "Seta kun, this is your final aspect of training, you are to fight that man((points to Xane) without your devil fruit abilities, only your sword skill , i see great rigidness and ferocity in that man's eyes, and as for Satoshi kun, he and me need time alone,"

Satoshi was now dead serious about winning, he needed that sword.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:40 pm

*Sigh, So that is why you sent me here. You better not overstrain yourself and win. It is the rikkaidai way! ((just kidding)). . Seta then lifts up his sword but not removing the cover yet. Come, I'll show you how a former 500 Million Beli Pirate fights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:41 pm

"Me fight him?" Xane asked looking at the lava guy examining both him and his sword. "Alright then, bring it on." He said standing up straight and getting Kairo out gripping it tightly, "500 million...such things mean nothing to me" he said with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:43 pm

You seem to talk big. No matter. With the old man's hands full you have to play with me first. . Seta then points his sheathed sword to Xane.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Sanada laughed "When i was younger, winning was everything to me, other than absolute victory i believed there was nothing else......, but now my child (points to satoshi) you will have to earn this blade......"

Satoshi bowed to Sanada. "Very well, i will take your lessons. and earn it all"

Sanada then said one last thing before gulping the liquid down "Seta kun, i made some cookies for you in the kitchen, help yourself after the fight.... goodbye the strongest student....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:48 pm

"I hope you do not mind your statues breaking old man." Xane said smiling before he began to spin his weapon in front of himself with the velocity increasing after every 360 degree turn, he was doing this to gain momentum. "Demon Whirlwind" he said befor rushing towards the lava guy at full speed leaving the traces of dust behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:55 pm

Seta tried to block Xane's attack with his sword but failed and flew a little far from Xane. When he got up to his feet he suddenly disappeared. He then reappeared in front of Xane and thrusts the unsheathed sword into the his stomach. He then spoke Your attack was powerful indeed but you need to rush faster so that the decrease in your momentum is minimal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:00 pm

As soon as he saw the lava guy 'disappear' Xane was already ready, Soru As soon as the unsheathed sword was about to touch Xane he had instantly traveled behind the lava guy in a flash, "Don't talk to me about speed, fool" he said swinging his sword with full force using one hand aiming to kill.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Seta then blocked it using the unsheathed sword without even looking at Xane. I'm impressed you're fast but not fast enough. You made me almost unsheathe my sword back there. Here is a tip. Attack first before talking. So that your attack will most likely hit. That is the reason I felt your presence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:09 pm

"ha ha" Xane laughed a little before stepping back and back flipping to get some distance away from the lava person, "i must admit, you do seem like a promising opponent" Just the in an instant Xane slashed his sword send a rush wave of sharp air directly towards the lava man. kyouten (Canon) As the air blade moved Xane had also disappeared in an instant, to anyone else it would have seemed like he disappeared but in fact he actually leaped into the air high above.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Seta closed his eyes while smiling. Did you really thought of me as an opponent? Don't make me laugh. Fine I'll use 15% of my full power. . Seta then sheathed his sword showing only a half of the sword. I think he done it like, this! . He slashed his sword and sent a rush wave of sharp air directly to Xane's attack repelling it. At the same time he jumped higher than Xane and sheathed his sword back and thrusts the sword into Xane's back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Geppou Whilst in mid-air xane avoided the lava's guy with ease gaining more height over him and aiming to kick him in the back which would send him crashing down, he assumed that he was unable to maneuver in mid-air. If the kick was successful Xane planned to continue by aiming to slash down instantly with his sword sending another wave.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:34 pm

But suddenly Seta disappeared and reappeared on the ground. He then turned his back as Xane landed. I'm starting to get bored. I'll watch old man's fight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:46 pm

((Btw how come your character can disappear in mid-air?))

Xane landed aswell and looked over to the person, "Is that just anoter way of saying you admit defeat?" He Had a smile on his face when he made the statement.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:11 am

((It is not like disappearing and reappearing like invisibility or teleportation. it is like more on speed)).

He heard what Xane said, he then wore an evil grin and suddenly he produced a very large amount of magma and destroyed the rooftop. I can kill you anytime I want. But I can't use my powers so don't act tough. Clause Filmore must be interested in you though so he accepted you in his battalion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 am

"Ah, so you know Clause, what's he like i ain't met him ye-" he said almost going out of topic before realizing, "Screw that, I ain't afraid of you" He said spinning his sword, "Its not like your powers are of any use if they can't hit me or if i'm close to you" As he said that his sword was glowing more in a venomous green colour.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:33 pm

Oh it doesn't really matter all right, it is because it will not really hit you or anything, I will just engulf you with it. And yes I know that weakling hahaha . His Reaper sword was really urging Seta to fight Xane but still he refused. But I made a promise with Sanada, gonna not fight you with my Devil Power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 am

"Ahh...who care about that old man" He said spinning his blade round and round behind himself and over, "C'mon lets go"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:03 am

Seta just laughed like he was insane. You watch your mouth boy. HAHAHA. he can kill you in an instant. . Then suddenly Seta dashed so fast and points his unsheathed sword in the neck of Xane. Don't remove your guard. If I was your enemy you were killed a while ago HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 pm

AS the dust settled, the form of the once old man was revealed, a young man with jet black hair, blue eyes and a medium body build was standing there "Yes this shall do nicely, (points to Satoshi) you boy, i dont know how my old self was like to you, but i am not so kind........ take this, BOLT" He suddenly lunges his blade foward, this causes a shockwave to be launched foward simply because of the pure force. Satoshi dodges barey "Shit, that was powerful......" Sanada looked down "It seems that i am a bit rusty...."
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:19 pm

(I think I read that same potion. in Groove Adventure Rave lol)

Seta then heard a huge clash of swords. He then spoke You look good Old Man, or should I say Sanada now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next