One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:16 am

It seems that they had finally reached a set of stairs that lead to a temple at the top/Satoshi climbed these stairs all the way up, and opened the big doors to the temple. Inside the temple were many statutes and paintings. Satoshi looked around and then a voice spoke "Welcome young ones....."
Back to top Go down

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:30 am

Xane followed the person and heard the voice aswell as he looked around, "Who's there?" He asked as he searched and examined the room looking for the location of the voice.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:40 am

Genshi arrived to a certain point on the mountain, he saw some downed Golems,

"Man, it's cold. Who could have done this?" He looked around and saw a path, He folowed it.

"I hould've brought a coat." he said running up the path
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:03 pm

An old man was in the middle of the temple, he was holding a rather interesting looking sword. He loked up "You , children of the blade have come here seeking knowledge yes? or have you been driven here by your greed for power i wonder?...."

Satoshi felt slightly at home with this old man, there was something familiar about him.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Genshi ran up the staircase he had earlier noticed,

"If I run, I'll keep warm." He said, sneezing.

He had almost fallen off, but after a second sneeze, he tripped.

"Is this place even worth the cold? Whats up here anyways?."

he stood up and shouted,

"What is so great about this mountaaaaaaain!!." He held out his ear, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:09 pm

Satoshi heard a noise, and the old man chuckled "Ho, ho, ho, being young meaning a lot of spirit...."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:13 pm

He heard little. It sounded like laughter.

"WHo is laughing at me! Show yourself." he shouted, Genshi was turning sneezing again.

"This is bad. Hope theres something up here to warm me up." He was slowly going up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:17 pm

Satoshi sees someone else enter the temple.
The old man chuckled "Well, well, all the players are here, how interesting...."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Genshi ran up the stairs and made it to the top, he saw a temple with its door open. He walked in.

"Does anyone have anything warm I can wear?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:32 pm

The old man pointed to the cabinet "There are some coats in there my son.., go ahead.."

Satoshi was surprised at how hospitable this man was.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:35 pm

Genshi ran to the cabinet and put a coat on.

"Thanks old man. Who're you guys? Is there anithing cool up here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:01 pm

"Shut up kid" Xane said with a little hostility towards the person who had just arrived, he began to walk slowly towards the old man looking a little uneasy. "Quit this charade and tell us who the heck you are" He said stopping close to the old man looking directly at him and waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:01 pm

"Who are you calling a kid?" Genshi shouted, he fingered his swords.

"Do you wanna fight?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:52 pm

((BTW Genshi.... Isnt your character in malik's RP? How can he be in 2 plces at once?))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:48 pm

The old man laughed "ho, ho, ho, violence is not the answer my boy...."

the old man was suddenly behind Xane holding a cup of cocoa, he handed the cocoa to Genshi "Here it is quite tasty..."

Satoshi was shocked at the speed of the man, and he knew that technique "Old man, how do you know my lightning beast style?"

The old man walked slowly back to his seat "Because i was the one who founded it my boy......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Xane turned instantly surprised at the old man's speed "What the-" He then turned towards the man and spoke once more, " You still ain't told us who you are"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:31 pm

The old man caressed his beard "Oh, thats right i havent done that yet have i? I am Sanada Genichirou ...., a poor hermit who lives here....."

Satoshi was not buying somethings "You lie, my father founded the lightning beast style, he was the one who founded the style"

The old man chuckled "And he is right, he gave a name to the style and al the techniques, i never named my style you see, i taught your father who decided to begin the lightning beast sword style....."

Satoshi was shocked at hearing this, he had never asked his father where he learnt the style from, he had always assumed he came up with everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:15 am

Xane was beginning to get confused again, "What is this 'lightning beast sword style' and what does it have to do with anything?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:10 am

Satoshi looked up "Its my sword style, i am supposed to be the last user of this style, my father told me to come here on day......" The old man laughed "Yes..., your father was a good fighter, i trained him well" The old man walked to the main area and picked up a vial of dark looking liquid, Satoshi gasped
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 am

Xane watched as the man pulled out the vile and he saw the other person's expression, his reaction suggested that the vile was probably something of importance. "What is that?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:20 pm

((*gasp!? Sanada!? he is gotten old lol XD playing too much tennis for rikkaidai)

Then suddenly the room was getting hot. Then a silhouette appeared at the back of the door. He then produced a ball of magma in his hands. It seems that you finally have found someone that can take your test huh Old man Sanada? . The figure then became clearer. It was Seta.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:08 pm

((lol, well im a big fan of POT and sports manga in general, so i wanted to give a shout out to some characters, its just the name and well, soon this will all make sense))

Sanada looked back and saw Seta "Ho, Seta kun, did you complete the training that you were trying to do?"

Satoshi saw Seta enter, the aura surrounding him was incredible, but he had no time to concentrate on this new person, the vial he just saw "That, that is the secret liquid of Tendo, it pulls all energy and potential out to your strongest form......."

Sanada chuckled "Yes, in my case, it would simply revert me back to the form of when i was younger and much stronger, when i was considered the saint of swords......"
((lol another reference to another anime, im sorry if you guys dont like it...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:11 pm

A devil fruit user, he was beginning to wonder just how many people were gonna join. Xane stood there thinking to himself for a while with a blank look =_=, he completely ignored everything that just happened just now and reverted back to the main question he wanted answered, "So what's the deal with the golems?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:13 pm

((its okay. i myself am a fan of PoT. especially Ryoma Echizen. Sanada got pawned by Yukimura in the new manga btw.))

Well yes I have. Fighting one golem was too easy so I took 2 of them at the same time. Same results though. Got melted by my magma. You gonna use the liquid already? I'll watch. Seta then closed his fists and made the small ball of magma explode. He then stands beside Sanada
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 1:21 pm

The old man looked at Xane and laughed "The golems? They are the guardians of the shrine, they belong to the shrine and have been here for over thousands of years, it seems the sun and the moon power them in ways i do not understand, however, they have come to accept me as their current caretaker, they do not hurt anyone i command them not to....however, they do attack people who hurt the peace of the village, that is something i encourage....."

Satoshi was not listening to the golem conversation, he was thinking of another thing "SAINT OF SWORD? THAT IS YOU?? The legendary swordsman who stood at the top of the world a long time ago? This makes sense now....., ((Satoshi draws out his sword)) I challenge you for your title.... as well as the other half of my familys legacy......"

Sanada chuckled again at the sight of Satoshi's sword "The lightning god. Such a beautiful blade, but its full power is only complied with the Thunder god......" Sanada held up a sword which seemed to be jewel encrusted with Sea stone/Kairouseki. Satoshi finally found the thing he was searching for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)   Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:Satoshis temporary loneliness, the path to strength. (swordsmen only)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next