One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Empty
PostSubject: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 4:49 pm

Ten days had passed since Shad had gotten his first two crew mates. The Devil Fruit user and Musician, Aizen Rokusaru. And the Upbeat, and Feisty, Ami Hoshiko. Shad and his crew mate had noticed that there ship need a bit of an upgrade, If they were going to head to the grand line any time soon. So they stopped on a near by Island. An Island that was know to have a Demonic Warrior who lived there, even to this day. The rumors were said that the Warrior would kill all those who were not original from the Island. But the story didn't seem to bother Shad. They continued to Cast anchor, and headed for the Main Town of the Island.

Need RPers:
Shad D. Drake
Aizen Rokusaru
Ami Hoshiko
Yoshimitsu Kyosheen
(Two Extra People may join. To Join the crew, or to just RP)
Back to top Go down
Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:43 pm

Yoshimitsu was above the village on a near by mountain cliff watching down on the town like he was a bird. Searching for anyone who would dare disturb the peace that he worked so hard to upkeep for the villagers. The wind blew harshly to the east then to the west as if it was being controlled by something. He then could see TWO figures in town that were unfamiliar to him. It was two rather large gentlemen. One wielding a axe and the other a club as the walked into a tavern. Yoshimitsu already knew something bad was going to happen. Yoshimitsu quickly sprang up off the cliff spinning his sword to fly causeing the winds to stir, flying high enough that he looked like a bird from the ground.

(OOC: oh ya, i love the title lol)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: Sorry its such a late reply..I'll post on this once I get back from my meeting Yoshimitsu..just give it a second xDD
Back to top Go down
Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:41 pm

OOC: c'mon people post already T~T
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:36 pm

Shad told Ami & Aizen that he'd be right back, and if they wanted to come ashore they could. Shad had jumped onto the cold and sturdy dock that was apart of the Islands harbor. He ran swiftly across the harbor and onto the Island it self, looking at his surroundings. He saw beautiful palm trees and shining golden sand on the ground. He was excited from only seeing part of this Island. At that, he also wondered if there were any people he could recruit on the Island. Shad ran pass a sign that said Town 3 miles North, and he continued north, heading for town.
Back to top Go down
Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Yoshimitsu landed a few yards from the tavern, withdrew his sword and walked in. Upon walking in he saw the two large men sitting at a table demanding drinks and food. "Hey woman!, bring us something to eat already!!!" his voice like thunder in the tavern. there and then Yoshimitsu knew something was gunna go wrong. Looking around he could see the people of the town trying not to look at them out of fear. Then he caught eye of a girl behind the counter signaling him to do something about it. Yoshimitsu sat down and ordered some dumplings, shouting the order of course so she could walk out and talk to him. She walked over put the bowl on the table and leaned over to whisper in his ear. "Those are the Barbarian brothers, I think there's a bounty on their heads, can't you do something?" Yoshimitsu leaned his chair over to look. "I'm sorry Scyra but I can only defend others, starting the fight is against my teachings." She hung her head and walked back over to the counter.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:21 pm

Shad made it into town and began to explore its outskirts. He began walking deeper into town as he felt and heard his stomach rumbling. He knew it was time to get some Chow. Shad used his high seance of smell to smell out were the nearest restaurant was. He followed the intoxicating aroma due north and came to a near by restaurant, He kicked the door down and quickly ran up to the counter, accidentally knocking over the two giant oafs that sat at the bar.

"Alright! Time to get my chow on! Excuse me miss! Do you have any Stake and Bread?"
Back to top Go down
IBlueMoon

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 pm

OOC: Let us both be recruited here plz Yes D:

Ayame had recently been travelling, why? For the simple reason that she had become bored, since no one wanted to come to her small isle and recruit her then she decided she would follow her dream anyway she could so she tried to recruit her own team.

Ayame had been on this island for a while and noticed a young gentleman holding a sword which seemed to be looking upon the small village. From what she had heard he was the 'Peace Keeper' around here, doing it anyway he had to. He was wearing a skeletal mask with a weird armour. She had finally gained enough courage to walk up to him and state her business but as she started to walk out he ran off down the cliff. Oh... She stood in the spot where the warrior had been and looked to the village inspecting it slowly until she spotted the swordsman once more, he seemed to be running towards the docks, looking at the guy in amazement as he soared through the sky,

Aiko! Mai. Don't let that guy out of your sights. When he lands come and tell me, I will be descending from this cliff. And with that the two birds flapped their wings and took into the sky, Ayame sighed and turned starting to go down the cliff fighting gravity so she doesn't fall in her heels.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Drake turned around. Two people had just entered the tavern. He recognized one of them as Shad D Drake, from a pile of wanted posters he saw earlier in the day. He decided to watch what happened, and maybe even collect this guy's bounty if he seems weak enough. Drake continued to sip his beer, keeping his eye on the two men.

OOC: So now THREE people are joining in this topic... (I'm joining the crew here too)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 pm

OOC: FYI, I have to wait for Toshimitsu to post xD
on account this RP is mainly for him..and he is using 3 of the needed NPC's xDD
Back to top Go down
Ace_Amy

Ace_Amy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 3:01 pm

OOC: Sorry for being inactive for so long ^^' Exams suck, enough said xD Should I post? :3
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:15 am

OOC: Yes...Yes you should..Post so Yoshi-chan punk @$# can post! D:<
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 am

OOC: ... *waits*
Back to top Go down
Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:09 pm

OOC: hey dont worry ill be able to post in 2 hours from now got to go to next class Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Yoshimitsu saw a man run in violently without regard to what he had done. The man had asked Syra if they had steak and bread. Syra quickly ducked behind the counter as two shadows grew bigger over him.
"Hey! Your gunna pay for that!!!" The first oaf picked up his axe and swung it down at him. There was a sound of metal clashing and a spark. Yoshimitsu was standing there under the axe useing his sword to guard him from being crushed. "I am sorry my large foe, but I can not allow you to fight in here." Yoshimitsu started to walk forward amazingly being able to push the ogre right out the door into the street of the town. "H-h-how were you able to move me like that!!?" Yoshimitsu withdrew his sword standing in front of the giant man who was flat on his rear end. "Very simple oafish one.....your stance is very sloppy, no balance what so ever." Quickly standing up he swung his mighty axe at him, yoshimitsu leaned backwards to avoid it. "Aaaaa, I have seen this fighting style before!, tell me who has trained you to fight like this?" The ogre stood there and said a name. "What!?, you mean you never heard of the Ringleader!?" Yoshimitsu stood there quietly.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Drake continued to sip his beverage, watching the spectacle occur. It seemed like a fight was starting.
Might as well join in... Don't wanna let them have all the fun
Drake let his chains off his shoulder, sending them lashing out like a whip.
"CHAIN..." He wrapped it around one of the oafs, leaving it unable to move. In a violent motion, Drake sent him flying through the air with a finishing smash into the ground. "...AXE"
Back to top Go down
Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 pm

Yoshimitsu was silent when he heard the name "Ringmaster". Then suddenly the brutish oaf with the club came flying out of the roof of the tavern and landed on his cohort with the axe. Everyone started to run out of the tavern and head for shelter. Both of the oafs got up dusted them selves off and stood there in front of Yoshimtisu. "Who do you think you are!?" the ogre with the club shouted, "Ya!, why did you have to go and ruin our fight with that pipsqueak in the bar!" as his brother stated with anger in his voice. "Very simple, I cannot allow you to disturb the sanctity, and peace of this town." Yoshimitsu then stomp one foot and pointed towards the docks. "I must ask you to leave at once!" There was silence, then the two oafs burst out in laughter. "HAAHAHAAHA!! your telling us to leave!?, HA HA HA!!!, I'll admit you mght have caught me off guard but that won't happen again!" Swinging his mighty axe wanting to kill Yoshimitsu with great intent. As the axe hit the ground there was a strong wind blowing from the direction of the docks, Yoshimitsu was gone! "What the!?, where did he go!!!" The oaf then felt a tap on his shoulder and turned, when he turned around he suddenly had a foot against his face as Yoshimitsu kicked him. The oaf flew down the street about what looked like 50 yards. "Now I shall ask you again. Leave this town and never return..."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Shad watched the giant oaf slowly getting up after being tossed away from town. Shad glanced at the skilled swordsmen and gave off a large grin of excitement. He then quickly saw the Large Oaf running towards the swordsmen at a very high velocity. While the Oafs brother quickly pulled out a gun, while he was standing behind the swordsmen. Greatly angered from the unsportsmanlike of these two fighters. Shad quickly sprinted towards the smaller man who had pulled out the pistol. Shad then grabbed the wrist of the man with his index and pointer finger. He then twisted the mans wrist, making a loud SNAP, also making him drop his pistol. Shad then pulled the man over his shoulder and tossed him as if he were a rag doll, directly at the large oaf running towards the swords men. The smaller man slammed directly into the center of the giant oafs body. Sending them both flying even father then what the Swordsmen had kicked the first one. A huge sonic boom was sent back, cracking almost every window in town. The Giant and Small Oafs were flying over 100 mph across the deep blue sea. With no sign of slowing down. Shad watched them fly off until he could barely see them any more. He then turned towards the swordsmen and the other fighter as he gave off a large sinister grin.

"Guess I went a bit to far..ShiShiShiShi!!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:46 pm

"heh, guess so"
Drake laughed.
"You two are pretty strong. A first I was going to try and take your head, but I think I've decided not to."
He turned and looked at the ocean, seeing a big splash somewhere off in the distance. Drake's stomach growled. It had been a few days since he had eaten, and he didn't exactly have eough money t buy more then a mug of grog. He had been planning on taking this Shad character's head, but it was clear that was probably too risky.

OOC: So how exactly are we all gonna come and join together in this crew? Any plot planned for this thread?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:12 pm

OOC: Yes...Yes we are...

Shad crossed his arms and gave off a wide grin to the young fighter that stood before him. He noticed his skill and strength from taking out the first guy, and knew he would be a great assist to his crew.

"Hey..you two...how would you like to join my crew?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Huh, that was really sudden...
Drake thought about it. He was looking to join a crew, and these two seemed very strong. It would help him reach his goal, and would probably work out n the long run. Then again, he knew nohing of the two....
"I'll think about it.... I guess... Maybe.... Sure, why not" Drake stuttered. "Are any of you fruit users?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:25 pm

"Well..we have one other user....He's pretty strong..Aizen...but other then that..Nope! I only have two crew mates! And I'm looking to get a crew of at least 10-15 members!"
Back to top Go down
Yoshimitsu

Yoshimitsu

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:58 am

Yoshimtisu looked around at the shattered glass all around the town. Looking over to Shad, slowly pulling out his sword and pointing to him. "How dare someone like yourself come and destroy this peaceful village........I shall not forgive you demon!!!" Quickly the lady from the bar jumped in Front of Shad. "STOP!!" She stood there in Yoshimitsu's way. "Don't you see, these two helped you defeat them!" Yoshimitsu put his sword back and pointed. "You have seen with your own eye's what that demon is capable of!, How do you if he isn't working for that demon ringleader!?" She stood there with big blue eyes not saying a word. "Very well....I will deal with you when Miss Syra is not in harms way." In sayng so he took a couple steps back and began to spin kicking up the sand beneath his feet to make a cloud of sand as the winds blew, suddenly Yoshimitsu was gone.

Syra put her arms down and sighed with relief. "Now then, Who are you guys anyway?"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:39 am

"I'm Drake D Mist" Drake smiled back. "Nice to meet you"
He turned back to Shad. "Okay, Im in!" He exclaimed, exited that he found a crew so fast. "What fruits do you guys have? I'm personaly a fruit user myself, the ibuki ibuki no mi."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:36 am

"My name is Shad D. Drake...everyone just calls me Shad...but the Marines refer to me as Drake...I'm a pirate! But don't worry...I mean no harm to your village! Even if I didn't stop those oafs damaging your buildings in time..Here..use this money for repairs!"

Shad thus pulled out a medium size bag of golden dollars. Adding up to 1,000 belli. Even though this was the money he was going to use to buy some supplies for him self. He chose to give it to the Bar owner, for he kindness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!   Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strong Willed! The Monster Swordsmen's true heart!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next