One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)

Go down 
+2
Gael
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:59 pm

"Um... neither..." Gael said, turning to Malik and looking him over again. He seemed... pretty attractive to Gael.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:01 pm

"Next up... The begining of the second rounds.... Gael vs. Malik!"

The crowd roared into auplause, clearly a fan of the two fighters. Malik walked on stage, trying to figure out Gael's fruit. It had something to do with plants... Luckily, neither weasals' abilities had been reveale yet, as the oaf he faced was a fool.
He had also never fought with Tsunami before, deciding this was a good opportunity to give him some battle exoerimce.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:02 pm

Gael wrote:
"Um... neither..." Gael said, turning to Malik and looking him over again. He seemed... pretty attractive to Gael.

((???
I don't get it... =P))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:06 pm

"Aww... fine... if you say so..." Gael pouted at the announcer. He stood opposite of Malik. The three weasals on his shoulders were so cute... Gael hoped he wouldn't injure the four of his opponents that badly. Gael decided to wait for Malik to make the first move: when in a staged battle, it was best for Gael to start out on the defensive.

((You really don't? There were no mistypings. Try to puzzle it out...))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 pm

((Gael thinks Malik is attractive?))

Malik waited, wondering why his opponent wasn't making the starting move. He remembered the time long ago that he fought that guy with the metal bat.... He had trained and learned a lot since then.
As Malik saw it, this guy could grow plants from the ground. So he had to watch the floor at all times. He signaled Tsunami to watch the ground for unnusual movements. Gael also seemed to have simply touched that other man before, and then he had burst into roots. Gotta remember not to let him make phisical contact with me
There was also the possibility that he had other abilities that hadn't been revealed yet, so the first thing Malik needed to do was reveal those abilities, by throwing him off guard with some petty attacks.

Malik sent Chan off, for backup later on. Chan was the best fighter of the three, Itachi was obviously the best sneak due to his ability, and Malik knew little about Tsunami.
He threw a rusty knife at Gael, aiming for his head. Hoping that Gael would fall for him pretending to suck at this.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:55 pm

A single vine burst from the ground and caught the knife. "Really? How petty. I just KNOW you can do better than that," Gael said, making note of how Malik signalled to his weasals. They must be more useful to him than one would normally expect. "Please, if you hold back, expect me to do the same."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:05 pm

"Heh, fine, I'll fight with my full potential from the begining."
He whipped out a series of three knifes, one between each of his fingers. He whipped them at Gael, and then suru'd behind him, another knife in his other hand, and went to smash Gael's throat with it. Of course he didn't want to kill Gael, but he knew he'd be able to dodge this attack.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Go Go Go!

Madalena shouts to a butterfly that is sucking nectar out of a flower nearby, but in the stage's direction, so it seems like she's shouting to the fighters.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:04 pm

From the second the knives came at Gael, vines sprouted from the earth, encased him, then dragged him down. A short distance away, and a very short time later, Gael crawled out of the earth. "You almost got me that one time," Gael said, flexing his fingers. He flung his hand up, sending a vine for Tsunami, Chan, Malik, and Itachi. However, at the same time, he used Spear from behind Malik, aiming for tendons in Malik's legs.

((Yes he does. And Gael is a guy. If you still don't get it, then...))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:15 pm

((Gael is gay?))

Malik soru'd out of the way, with Tsunami and Itachi on his shoulder. Chan turned into his knife hubrid, and cut the vine coming at him.
So this guy can also sink into the ground and apppear elsewhere... Must mark that down... Maybe i need to get him into the air...
Malik signaled to Chan to attack the feet in his knife form, able to cut whateer vines where thrown at him. At the same time, Itachi snuck away, unnoticed by everyone with his silent silent frut.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:30 pm

((*applause* There you go. Does Chan, like, levitate? You also ignored the bamboo spear aimed for your leg.))

Gael jumped back, backflipping out of the range of the Chan-weasal-knife. He flung another vine at Malik. He tried to make it seem like it was the only thing he could do.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:38 pm

((I didn't ignre the spear. I soru'd away from vines and spear. Chan cannot levitate.))

Malik slashed the vine away with his blades, thinking about how he mad the man before burst into plants, and why he hadn't done anything like that. Maybe Geal was using the same technique of playing useless...
He used geppou to get way above te battlefeild, and sent knifes flying down below, to scatter the feild no matter where Gael showed up. Chan turned into a knife, and blocked off the knifes that fell on him, so that he wasn't also hit
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:45 pm

((Oh, I see now.))

Gael sent a tree up right in front of himself, protecting him from the knives. "COME ON!" Gael shouted, "I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER!"
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm

Malik landed, and threw five more knives directly at Gael, head on. As they traveled, he soru'd behind with another knife in hand, just like before. This way, no matter what direction he went, he'd et stabbed.
Last time he had gone underground, but now the battlefeild was laced with knifes facing into the soil, so when comin up from the ground, Gael would get stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Gael dropped straight to the ground as soon as the knives were fired at him. He aimed a kick up and behind him at Malik, then a vine wrapped around him a brought him a safe distance away. "Fine... if you refuse to try..." Gael said, "I'll have to let loose." He sent a vine at Malik, this one with a Immobilizing flower attached.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 pm

((WTF, how did te vines carry you away))

Malik slashed the vine into bits with his claw, An bent down. He picked up the immobalizing flower, and dipped a knife into it, givig the knife a gooey immobalizing poision on the tip.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:16 pm

((They wrapped around him. You ignored the kick. And there is no sap. How did Malik know that it had any importance anyway?))

The gas of the Immoblizing flower was doing its work. The gas was entering Malik's nose as Gael said, "Haha~ You fell for it."
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 pm

((Isn't that called god-modding if you say that while this has been going on, posion gas was being released, when you never actually mentioned it in the roleplay? I could say that Itachi has been silently eating the back of your head the whole time if this was alloud.))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:44 pm

((Just an update for anyone who is reading this thread later on. Me and Gael (Gael and I) decided to ignore the last three posts))

Malik sliced the vine to bits with his claw, looking at the pecular flower at the tip. He ignored it and continued to attack, jumping into the air again with geppou, and scanning the battle feild from above. Itachi slowly and silently ((like absolutely silent due to the fruit)) snuck up on Gael with a knife in his mouth, while Malik came back down, whipping a knife from the floor back at Gael.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Gael created a thick mass of vines, which formed an orb around him. The vines were harder than Gael's usual variety: they behaved almost like branches. While protected like this, Gael rigged four vines with Parasites. Each tip contained a Parasite, as well as a new ability Gael was trying. This ability forced him to sacrifice his regular vision, but he could see through his vine's tips. He sent them down, through the ground, and out to the outside. One vine found Itachi, and went after him. One tried to go after the knife that Gael thought was Chan. The last two vines went up after Malik and Tsunami. If any one of those vines hit their targets, it was a game, set, match.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:01 pm

What the heck? There were vines coming towards each weasal, and one towards him... What was going on here?

Malik saw one of the vines hit Chan, as he burst into a mess of vines, just liek the man from before. "NO!" Malik screemed, but then remembered how the man had been fine afetrwards, and decided Chan could take one for the team. After all, there was a high chane that it wasn't Chan. Not even he could tell a normal knife from his pet weasal.

Malik dodged the two vines coming at him and Tunami, jumping backwards as they still came. He whipped out his claws and slashed them to bits, or at least, he tried too.

Itachi noticed a vine coming at him too, and just ran from it as fast as he could.

Malik had 10 knifes left.... He whipped one of them at the ball of vines, that Gael had turned into.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:06 pm

The vines were sufficiently sturdy enough to withstand the hit. Gael sighed as his first vine hit Chan (or so he hoped). The second vine pursued Itachi, but was losing distance on the weasal. Gael then directed his attention to the final two. The one heading for Tsunami moved to defend the one aiming for Malik was cut to ribbons, and the one aimed at Malik twisted around and began spiraling at him, in a desperate attempt to get him and end the fight.

Gael also sent roots out from his body into the ground in order to replenish his water supply.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:13 pm

Um..... The knife is still flying in the air towards Gael I guess, as you never mentioned dodging or anything...

The vine was gaining fast. There was nothing else he could do. "Sorry Tsunami..." He mumbled as he whipped the weasal towards the vine. As it hit, Tsunami exploded into vines, hopefully un-harmed.
The vine stopped now, as it did with Chan, and all that was left was Itachi's vine. While he contnued to chase Itachi, Malik ran towards Gael's real body, his claws behind him as he dashed. He approached Gael, and swung his arm to slice.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:19 pm

The last vine had gotten a hit: for that, Gael was grateful. Two down, two to go. Gael set the vine chasing Itachi on a rather stupid straight-line automaton. The weasal should be a sufficient distance away, so Gael should be fine. Malik's attack damaged the barrier severely: another hit and it would break. Gael created another vine, and implanted one last Parasite in it. This would be his last defense.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:22 pm

As the last vine emerged, Malik sliced it with his left hand, as he went to take another slice with his right hand.
Luckilly, he had a medical bag in his ship in case either of them got seriously hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next