One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)

Go down 
+2
Gael
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiwii

Kiwii

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:04 pm

InTents wrote:
((Well I need a way for Tsunami to find a fruit. So I was thinking the grow grow fruit, as thats the one I just registered Tsunami having.
How bout the fruit they are offering is unknown, and if I win, it'll be the grow grow fruit, and if you or someone else wins, its a differnet fruit))

(Agreed)

How, darling. Don't you hear the most charming melody in the air?

The sound of a man screaming fills the air, followed by some horses and bears grumps.

Let's find it!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Malik and Madolena flocked towards the source of the sound, along with many others.

Come one! Come all! To the once in a lifetime chance to win your very own devil fruit!

Huh? What is this?

Itachi, Chan, and Tsunami squeek on Malik's shoulders. Well, not Itachi, he's a silent weasal.

Just fill out a form and 100 belli ((or berri or whatever)), and enter the competition to win this amaaaaazin devl fruit!
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 pm

100 Belli?

Madalena starts to bite her lip and curl her hair strip...

I'm afraid I have no money...

10 guys appear with 100 Belli notes (Are Belli Notes? xD)

How Charming... Thank you. Thank you. etc

She actually says etc after the 3rd princess bow. She does a bow everytime she takes the 100 Notes.

Malik! I have the money! Can we enter?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:24 pm

Malik looks at the guys who were giving her the money resentfully, feeling protective of her already. He woud have given her the money, but now he lost that chance to look like a nice guy.
He got two forms from the stand, and handed one to Madolena, starting to fill one out himself.
Name: Malik Slim
Fighting style: weasal style!
I agree that any harm done to my body physically and/or mentally is my responsibility, and the competition managers are not responsible. __________

Phisical or mental damage? Just what kind of contest is this?
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Name: Madalena Lucinda de Vale | (Sheets end here)

Fighting Style: Very Stylish

I agree that any harm done to my
body physically and/or mentally is
my responsibility, and the
competition managers are not
responsible.

_MadalenaRaboCaliente_

Doney!!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 pm

((Okay, selfishness set in. Ta.))

Gael awoke from his slumber, the noise of SOME commotion or another reaching his ears. Still sleepy, Gael retracted the vines back to the ground, and plodded down to the town. He overheard the man shout something about a Devil Fruit. "Hm... A Devil Fruit? I'm interested..." Gael mumbled as he shlumped his way over to the stand. His eyes were heavy with sleep, so he didn't notice the other two there. He began filling out the form:

Name: Gael Iura
Fighting Style: Use of a Devil Fruit and minor swordsmanship
I agree that any harm done to my body physically and/or mentally is my responsibility, and the competition managers are not responsible. __________

Gael just signed his name... the sleep was overriding his better judgement.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:36 pm

Oh, Hi Gael! Enjoyed your sleep?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:38 pm

Malik's face got red with anger. It was that guy.. He better not try to hit on Madalena.... The wesals growled
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:43 pm

"Yeah, I did..." Gael said, yawning. He saw Malik's face. "Hey... what's wrong?" Gael asked, honestly confused.

((Going to go... dinner time.))
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Doesn't notices any of the tension.

Let's get this party started!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:46 pm

"Whats wrong? I think I'm still pissed that youattacks my weasals!"
They growled, even Tsunami who had never met the man became angry
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:52 pm

The man began to announce what was happening.

It seems only 8 contestants have entered this years fight for the fruit! We will now select the round 1battles!
First; Malik Slim vs. Gono Timachi
Gael Iura vs. Pecota Silnaftio !

The man continued
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Ruibarbo Illias vs Sarapinto Aligeiras
Madalena RaboCaliente vs Mole Mostrord

Please step by the order we called you.

Madalena goes to Malik, pets each weasel and kisses Malik on the cheek.

Good Luck!

And she flips away, pulling Gael to the chairs.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:09 pm

The words of the audience go blank. Everything fades from reality. White doves fly heavenly around Malik's head. She had just kissed him..,

Hey buddy, we gonna fight or not?

A burly man had appeared in the stadium that had been built in an instant around Malik, fr te contest.
The man charged at him, a weaponthat appeared to be an enormous log of sorts. Still paralyzed, Malik barely realized what was happening as the weapon whizzed past his face.

*snaps back to reality*

Malik soru's behind the man, kicking him in the back with amazing strength and sending him flying into the ground. The man gets up slowly, and twirls the log, throwing it at Malik.
Using his blades, Malik slices the log in two, causing it to miss his head. He charged at the now disarmed oaf, and caught him in a headlock, ready to slash.

winner of the first round; Malik Slim!
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:15 pm

yay!

Madalena puts up a gigantic smile!

Go Malik!!

She turns to Gael.

Go go! It's your turny!!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:19 pm

Malik returned to the stands, eagar to see how strong this Gael guy really was.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 pm

"By the way, I thought your weasels were trying to kill me," Gael said, as he got up. He faced his opponent, a man holding two axes. "You ready for this?" the man asked. "The question is, man: are you?" Gael asked antagonizingly, a Parasite already in his palm. The man threw one of his axes with astonishing speed and strength. Gael only had enough time to create a Shield to defend himself. The axe stuck itself into the wood with a dull and hard thunk.

"You aren't good enough to win, fool," Gael said, running at the man, seemingly unarmed. The man charged him at the same time, and Gael sidestepped an attempted blow from the man's axe. He stabbed the Parasite into the man's chest, and he jumped away. "Game, set, match," Gael said triumphantly, as the man looked minorly irritated. "Match? You didn't do any..." the man said, just as roots sprouted from his torso and wound into the ground, immobilizing him.

Winner of the second round: Gael Iura!
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Yay! That was fun!!

(In, post now the 3rd fight)
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:30 pm

"What the hell!" Malik began to get angry "Why the hell did you kill him you pychopatth?! And yes, two weasals coming towards someone are certainly trying to kill someone... What the hell.."

They watched as the third match occured, Malik barely paying attention as some one wOn.
He noticed it was Madelena's turn.

Good luck! He shouted, hoping she wouldn't get hurt

((I would have deceived the fight better, but on an iPod))
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 pm

"I didn't kill him... calm down..." Gael said, snapping his fingers and having the roots wither and die. The man got steady, virtually unscathed.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:41 pm

"Thats what she said"
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Oh! It's my turn!

She walks on stage and claps as she sees her opponent. A small figure on the ground.

Oh Hello kind sir, my name is---

the small figure turns around and grows larger and larger until it blocks the sun.

Oh... you're a big fellow... Anyways... I'm Madalena Rabo---

The man reveils a big ass hammer. Madalena closes her eyes as she pronounces her name.

caliente. Nice to meet you.

The man swings his hammer viciously sideways. A certain kill for a girl of her size.

Enchanted

And she crosses her leg, picks up her dress and bows. The hammer misses above her head, and Madalena gets up again. Immediatly, the man twist his wrist and crushes the hammer down on Madalena's head.

THe hammer collides and suddenly stops. A vibration goes through the mans arms and he his shocked. Madalena stands just as unharmed as ever.

Now, shall we start?

as the Man, perplexed, mumbles something like "What the Hell?" Madalena opens her pink umbrella and amazingly starts to go up in the air.

The whole crowd watches as she quickly but gently goes 5 meters above her paralized enemy, and suddenly drops. Her dress goes up a bit, showing her panties (Don't look, they're red thongs).

She spreads her legs, falling with great speed and in a sudden, the man's head is slammed in the ground and the stage is destroyed on the spot.

She rises, cleans her dress from the dust and winks to Malik and Gael.

As the man is left unconscious, a trembling voice is heard.

Hum...hum... the winner is Madalena RaboCaliente...

Madalena jumps and claps, as if she was surprized.

Yay! I won!
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Malik is less amazed by the clear devil fruit ability, but more amazed by the appearance of the panties, blushing like a person who blushes a lot.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 pm

"Whatcha blushing about?" Gael asked, seeing the panties, but not eliciting any physical response.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:55 pm

hey Gael, do you keep your sword in your pants are you just happy to see me?

Madalena says as she arrives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next