One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:12 am

the forceful pirates finally leave the port of mirriorball island and make their way toward one of the coldest islands in the whole grandline drum island a winter island xhinaku sits at the wheel steering while karaku goe's to talk to kaigen.

karaku: "so how doe's it feel to be a crew now".
Back to top Go down

serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:55 pm

"Feels alright...i feel more secure" He said realising that he had never had to rely on other before and knowing that his crew mates had his back made him feel 'safe'. "So...where are we going?" He asked waiting for a reply as he went over to the front of the main deck looking out at the sea infront.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:30 am

xhinaku turns toward kaigen, "we are heading to drum island".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:13 pm

"Drum island...i dont think i've ever heard of it." He said after thinking about it for a while
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:55 am

"don't worry its a fun little island in the grandline its a little cold though so wear a jacket".

karaku walks off to the training room they had on the ship to prepare for anything that might happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:52 am

"Oh cold, i'll be alright then thanks" he says before noticing that karaku is walking off to some other room "What room's that?" He asked turning back towards xhinaku.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:56 am

xhinaku looks at the room and says, "oh thats karaku's personal training room thats where he learned to control his power".

karaku closes the door and begins his training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:01 am

"Oh really...that seems cool" Kaigen said standing up and walking towards the same room "Ima watch" He said not having the decency to ask since it was a 'personal, training room.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:12 am

xhinaku shrugs his shoulders, "ok but be careful he doesn't like to be bothered".

karaku begins his actual exercise by doing 20 push-ups and taking a lap on the track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:34 am

"Wow a track,...big ship" He said walking in and leaning on the side with his back looking at karaku's training. So this is what he does, kaigen thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:31 pm

karaku ignores kaigen and countinues his training by going through the obstacle course using his wax powers to progress through it.

xhinaku walks in and leans on the wall next to kaigen and they watch karaku train.

karaku pauses, "is there something you guys want i'm training".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:34 pm

"Well...i'd like to train with you aswell, if you don't mind" Kaigen pauses for a while and looks over to xhinaku "Why are you here...do you wanna train too?"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:38 pm

xhinaku turns to kaigen, "no i sometimes watch from the stands over there", he points to a set of viewing stands to the right of them.

karaku: "when he's over there it doesn't bother me at all and i've come to get use to him but please go over there captain".

"ok karaku you guys have fun training", xhinaku heads to the stands to watch the training.

karaku: "yes you can train with me i will show you how i learned to control my powers".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:47 pm

"Oh nice" Kaigen said as he placed his empty katana scabbard to the side and walked over to Karaku "Alright then, lets get started"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:54 am

karaku looks at kaigen and see's potential, "ok do a lap and 20 push-ups then we will move on ok".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:48 am

"Now you shall see the result of someone who's spent years of fighting, stealing and running away from shop owners" Kaigen said sounding smug but meaning it as a joke as he rolled his sleeves up. He ran the lap and finished the push-ups with ease. "Alright what next?"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:54 am

karaku laughs and says, "you got spirit thats for sure ok if your ready hit the obstacle course it will test your effectiveness with your powers".

karaku walks up to a metal panel near the obstacle course to start it up for kaigen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:21 am

Kida walks up to the obstacle course and looks at it..."So all i gotta do is complete it?" He asked kinda doubting that he would be able to but feeling to confident to let it put him down.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:47 am

karaku gives him a reassuring pat on the back, "it will be ok you can do this now in 3...2...1 go!!!".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:10 am

(Do i just make up the course layout as i go?)
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:26 am

(yeah that should be ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:44 am

Kaigen began to run throught the course trying to finish it as fast as he could. there were places he had to leap and climb over, wooden blocks poped up as he run and had to hit them, kicking and all. He made his way through the whole course and emerged at the other side seem fatigued. *Panting* "I...Im...Finished"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:57 am

karaku: "good job now some target practice"

karaku walks over to another panel and presses a button making many targets pop up.

karaku: "now shot those targets using your devil fruit powers".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:28 am

Kaigen turned to karaku and asked him clearly as he took one last breath and walked over to the targets. "How'd you know i had a devil fruit?...and one that could shoot projectile objects?"
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:36 am

karaku laughs and turns to him, "did you think after i saw your mask i wouldn't know who you are i've heard alot about you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: chapter 2-the forceful pirates journey to drum island (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next