One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:44 pm

Haru was with Miyu when he felt a sudden cold. He stepped outside and saw the Drum Island. He then shouted to Miyu. "Miyu sama! We are almost there. Do not forget to wear your coat okay? Its in my bed!
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Miyu grabbed her coat and came running outside. She could see the island off in the distance.
“That's Drum? It looks wonderful. So peaceful and quiet!“ She didn't seem to mind the cold, she still held her coat in her hand and didn't look like she was about to wear it.
She walked towards Haru.
“Do you think we'll find any new members there?“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:57 pm

"Hm maybe. But all I need is you Miyu.". Haru wore the coat on Miyu and hugged her. "There this should give you enough heat Razz "
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Miyu looked confused for a second.
“Heat?..... Oh, it's cold! I didn't even notice before.“
She smiled. It was moments like this when she was glad she had to leave the village.
“Haru? I'm glad I met you.“
She truly was.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:18 pm

So am I Miyu. . Haru then kissed Miyu. Soon the boat docked in the island.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:23 pm

Miyu jumped down from the boat. She really loved winter islands.
She looked around excitedly, ignoring the looks people gave her. It wasn't exactly normal to be barefoot here.
“Hey Haru! Where are we going to go first?“
She asked, quivering with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Well there! The best doctor here!. Haru pointed to the Top Mountain
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:12 pm

“The castle?“
Miyu gave him a confused look.
“But I heard the king doesn't like visitors. How do we get there?“
She gazed at the mountain.

(I think wapol already reigned there, right? Not sure if he's got all of the doctors at that point...)
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Well not exactly the castle, but near it! I heard that there was a magnificent doctor there. . Then while they were walking 2 familiar faces came in front of them. It was the couple at Water 7

Hey you B*tch! It is pay back time! The girl shouted and turned into a hybrid Lion. Then the boy transformed into a hybrid Jaguar and spoke We the W. Eagles Bounty Hunters will kill you!. Haru then looked serious and grabbed his sword preparing to attack
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:55 am

“Those two... Haru? Do I take the girl again?“
She wasn't hot about fighting, but if she had to, then she would.
Lion or not, it couldn't be that hard, right?
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:10 am

Haru did not answered and dashed at the Jaguar. He throw all of his sword in the battlefield and soon they started fighting. It seemed they were equally matched but Haru slashed the Jaguar with a sword. Miyu sama this is serious. Do not underestimate a W. E. Bounty Hunter. I love you.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:27 am

Miyu nodded.
“White Snake!“
It worked once, why shouldn't it work twice?
The girl seemed to have learned her lesson. Instead of dodging, she stormed towards the smoke, ducked, and, before Miyu had even noticed what was going on, hit her in the face.
The smoke turned back into her arm right away, and Miyu fell to the ground, holding her face. There were three big scratches across it, and they were bleeding. The girl laughed.
“You're all big if it's long range, but you can't do anythig in hand to hand combat, huh b*tch?“
Miyu looked at the blood on her hands. The pain wasn't as bad as she had thought it would be. She looked at the girl.
“Yes, how did you tell?“
“Eeeeeh?“ That was obviously not been the reaction the girl had expected.
Miyu waved at Haru.
“Don't worry, it's just a scratch. Or three. And they're bleeding strongly, but don't worry. I can handle this.“ She said all that with a smile on her face and turned back to the girl.

Last edited by GoreFish on Fri May 14, 2010 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:47 am

Haru became even more furious. Nobody hurts my Miyu-sama!. Haru slashed the Jaguar with all of his 12 swords and dashed at the Lion and slashed his most powerful sword. He was about to slash the girl again when an old doctor shouted. She is pretty familiar.
Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? 8cc3

"Don't you have had enough? Young boy". And then she kicked Haru so hard he flew.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:21 am

Miyu watched Haru fly.
Then she looked at the old woman.
“Hello, I'm Miyu Delaney.“
She gave her an insecure smile, but decided that she couldn't be that dangerous.
“Do you know a doctor, by any chance? I don't know if Haru will like it, but I think these two are badly hurt. They need some medical treatment.“
Talking about medical treatment, she got the feeling she was forgetting something. She pondered about it, then she remembered.
“Oh, and could you tell him to run a checkup on Haru, too? I don't know if he got hurt, but that kick looked painful. I know it's much to ask, but please...“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 7:37 am

What are you talking about? Come here and help me. You know about stuff about medicine. Don't worry about him. That boy will be fine hihihihi

Haru then landed on the snow What a crazy old woman!. Then suddenly another kick from kureha. I'm not old! I'm 117 years too young. (I think I counted correctly right? she was 139 when luffy met her). Oh and miss I found your boyfriend
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:16 am

“Wow, 117? That's ooooo... eerrr...“
Miyu didn't want to say 'old', seeing Haru getting kicked had been warning enough for her.
She decided to change the subject.
“Uhm, Haru, I'm glad to see you're okay.“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:25 am

Okay!? This old wo-. And he was roundhoused by Kureha.

"So I see potential in you. Wanna train with me? Hihihi . She asked Miyu
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:35 am

“Ah! Haru!“
She was a little worried about him now.
Just when she wanted to hurry to his side, she started feeling a little dizzy.
She kneeled down and held her head until she felt better again.
As she looked at her bloody hand, she remembered she was still bleeding.
“Uhm, excuse me? Do you have anything to stop the bleeding? Head wounds always bleed that much, right?“
She was sure they did, this one wasn't the first one she ever had.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:40 am

Kureha just smiled. Here. It is the #75452 medicine. For head wounds. you know this right. Grab your boyfriend and lets go Hihihi.

Haru then whispered to Miyu . I think we should follow her. I'm not getting hit again
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 11:56 am

“Oh, okay.“
Miyu took the medicine. Then she looked at the couple lying on the ground.
“Should we just leave them hereß I mean, they're bleeding...“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:06 pm

Oh that's right you didn't noticed. While you were looking at me. That ollll.... young lady gave them some remedies. . Well lets go.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Miyu looked at them.
“Oh, you're right.... Let's go then...“
She slowly started following the lady.
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:44 am

I hope she is the only "YOUNG" Lady here if you know what you mean . When suddenly he noticed a giant tree that has a carving of the W.E. Bounty Hunters. He was surprised and ran towards the tree
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:17 am

Miyu decided to ignore the comment about ladies.
“Haru?“
She was confused when he suddenly ran off, then she noticed the tree.
“Uhm, whatever you're going to do, be careful okay?“
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Yonkou

Kaiser Yonkou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:39 am

Don't worry about me. I love you! Haru then dashed through the snowy forest.

Do not worry about him. Come on. But first I need you to buy 3 packs of Green Herbs and medicine number 32. We are first gonna make an elixir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?   Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Haru Nenji Duel Chapter 2: Wild Eagles at Drum Island?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next