One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)

Go down 
+2
Gael
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
InTents

InTents

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:47 pm

((This RP is open, and can be joined by anyone. It's not with a crew or anything, just pick one of your characters to come to drum island for any reason, and then we think of a plot once we've gotten that far))

Malik stepped on to the snow, amazed, since this was the first time he had ever been to a winter island. This was apperantly the land of medicine, and there were supposely many great doctors here. Malik really didn't have much reason to come here, he just needed to gather some supplies and medicines, and then set out again. He tied up the small paddleboat that was his ship, and continued to walk down the path. He saw a village in the distance, and started to pick up speed, running towards it.
I wonder if these people are freindly towards pirates like me...

Last edited by InTents on Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Gael trudged through the snow, his hands firmly clasped around his coat's zipper. He was on Drum Island to try to remedy their lack of vegetation, but it was taking him a while. He was nearing a small village. He'd create some food for the townspeople, then be on his way.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm

As Malik approached the town, he noticed another man approaching the village at the same time. His weasals Chan and Itachi awoke from his shoudlers, and peered their heads at the stranger. Chan jumped off Malik's shoulder, and ran towards the stranger. Before Malik could stop him, Itachi followed suit, the two of them bolting at the man to see who he was, freind or foe.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:28 pm

((Since Gael is rather unantagonizeable, I'll make this be a misunderstanding.))

Gael looked up, and saw two indiscernable shapes racing towards him. Not giving himself time to think rationally, his right hand left his coat and pointed directly at the two shapes. Vine exploded from the damp, snowy earth, and raced after the shapes.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:34 pm

Madalena RaboQuente, also know as the "Heavy Pluma" Bounty Hunter, gently lands on the city, close to where two men clash against.

She closes her umbrella and shouts happily:

OH! It's snowing!

And with her royal manners, she swiftly ducks and retrieves a small amount off snow.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Suddenly, Itachi and Chan seem to become covered in vine. Chan turns into his half knife form, slicing him and his brothers vines. Assuming danger, they run back to Malik, Chan turning back to a full weasal. Malik continues walking toward the stranger, picking up the weasals.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Gael flung up his arm again, attacking with another vine. He assumed the worse.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:02 pm

((Who'd you attack? Malik or the weasals? I'll assume the wealsals, since you said "another"))
As Chan hurried back to his master, another vine flund from the ground, tangling him as he let out a screach.
A fruit user...
Malik Soru'd over to Chan in an instant, slicing off the vines and picking up the two weasals.
This guy was asking for trouble...
He ran towardsthe stranger, weilding his dual itachi blades with his weasal freinds on his shoulders, Chan perched in his hybrid form.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:02 pm

As she notices the men, she couldn't help but waving them.

Kind gentlemen! How are you?

She reaches half way between both parties, gracefully, and then she stops. Madalena brings her finger to her lips and starts thinking to herself.

"Where should I go now? Who's cooler?"

She looks both ways, without being able to make a decision...

... Oh Well...

And so she skips her way down to the lone man.

As she get's there, she bows like a princess, crossing her legs and pulling gently the sides of her skirt.

Good Mornin' kind sir!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Gael attacked again, this time with three vines: each for a different target.

"Hm? Oh, good morning, ma'am," Gael said, breathing a little bit heavily.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:05 pm

Malik stops charging, seeing the lovely lady and deciding to introduce himself. He tucked away his blades, keeping an eye on the man as his wesals stayed perched.
Greetings Malik said to the lady May I ask your name?
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Starts dodging the vines, like they were normal events of nature.

What are you doing here by yourself? Oh!

Notices the other men.

Your back here? Are you guys friends? Comon, don't lie to me.

Madalena puts on a sweet inquiring expression on her face.

Oh wait...

She snaps out of it.

[Where are my manners? Evening

And she bows to them like before.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Oh him? Uh, I don't really know him...
Malik waited for a response to his earlier question, his weasal freinds chattering on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Sorry sorry. I keep forgetting my manners. My name is Madalena Lucinda De Vales RaboQuente.

And she bows again.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:17 pm

A plessure to meet you, Madalena. My name is um.. Malik didn't want to say his real name, trying to lay low about his bounty, and not cause any trouble on Drum. my name is Gol D Roger....
What the hell...? He thought to himself.Why the hell did I say that??
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:20 pm

"Mine is Gael!" Gael shouted across the snowy landscape, "Because I so important!" The sarcasm was layered inside every word he said.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:21 pm

InTents wrote:
A plessure to meet you, Madalena. My name is um.. Malik didn't want to say his real name, trying to lay low about his bounty, and not cause any trouble on Drum. my name is Gol D Roger....
What the hell...? He thought to himself.Why the hell did I say that??

GOLD D ROGER?!

Madalena's Bounty Hunter's insticts and duties suddenly pop.

Is that somekind of Pop Singer? Comon, don't lie.

The BH's instints try to slap Madalena's Dumbness, but hides frustatred, mumbling some curses on his way.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Heh, I was um kidding about the Gol D Roger thing... Malik said, deciding to give his real name. I'm Malik Slim, pirate and weasal trainer.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Gael's shout suddenly surprizes her. She had forgotten he was there.

Oh! Hello. My name is Madalena Lucinda De Vale RaboQuente. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:24 pm

"Nice to meet you too~" Gael said, a little calmer now.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:25 pm

InTents wrote:
Heh, I was um kidding about the Gol D Roger thing... Malik said, deciding to give his real name. I'm Malik Slim, pirate and weasal trainer.

Not giving the real name is considered bad manners. Shame on you.

She looks serious but snaps out of it quickly.

You said Pirate? I have the idea I was supposed todo something about it...

She brings her finger to her lips and thinks again.
Her Bounty Hunter's instints bring out a a gun and tries to kill himself.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Madalena snaps out of it again

Hey! Wasn't this suppose to be an adventure? Let's explore the town!

And she turns her backs to the man and opens her arms to the town.

You guys come?
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 pm

That's where I was going anyways, might as well come along

Malik followed her, his wesals calming down and falling alsee on his shoulders.

OOC: Damn, our brawl was interupted...
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:32 pm

So, Mr Malik. What's your bounty?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 pm

((Yeah... We can finish it elsewhere))

Gael encased himself in a coccoon of vines and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next