One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)

Go down 
+2
Gael
InTents
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:28 pm

The sphere gave way under Malik's last blow. Gael collapsed the rest of it, and amid the wreckage of his defense, he sent his vine out at Malik, hopefully catching him by surprise.
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Another vine pounced at Malik, then easily dodged and sliced to bits. He ran at Gael and slashed again.

((um... If you can't see from the sphere except for through vines, how the heck did you see where I was if the vine hadn't emerged?))
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Madalena starts to play with her hair and looking at the sky...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:28 pm

((It okay if I join in with my guy Josey Morder? Not the tournement, the thread))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:28 am

((Yeah, that'd be fine. But Malik and Gael are still currrently fighting, then two more player fights in a row, so it'll take a while before some non-fighting-but-actual-RPing RPing shows up.))
Back to top Go down
Nero Benedictus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:28 am

Walking off of the gangplank of The Greatest Show onto the snow covered cliffs, Nero Benedictus streached his long arms backwards to work out any kinks that he had from sleeping just a moment ago. Rubbing his handsome face he heard a loud snapping noise turning around to see what it was he saw Kappa refusing to come with him. Shruging his shoulders Nero signaled him back into the ship, he is a reptile after all. When Kong had taken his place beside him the Circus Ringleader yelled upwards at his crews bird trainer," Lucio go ahead and stay on the ship, I'm just going to search for any people to join my crew. I have this handled." Seeing the unfriendly faced man, nod his head from the bow of the ship, Nero turned on a heel and started to walk towards the town on the horizon.

Kong wasn't very happy by the time they had gotten to the town and was grateful for the stone roads. Nero was getting worried that his gorilla was going to tear some innocent bystandard's limbs off. Rubbing the gorilla's back with an oversized, gauntlet covered hand, made it immediately settle down. Reaching into his coat he grabbed a bushel of bannanas and gave them to Kong; who then ate the entire thing in two bites. Shaking his head Nero noticed that he was approaching a large clearing were two people were fighting and multiple spectators were standing and watching. Looking at the croud he noticed a slightly ditzy looking girl staring upward at the sky, approaching her Nero prepared his gentlemanly voice and said," Good evening my dear," and with a growing smile asked," do you by any chance know what is happening in that clearing there?"

( I included your character in mine Kiwii, I dont know if your allowed to post with multiple characters in one thread so I took care of it for you.)

Last edited by Nero Benedictus on Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Serious: Random adventure on drum Island   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:01 pm

Josey Morder had rolled across the seas; he slowly but surely arrived at the Island. He had been hired to kill someone, otherwise there would have been no reason to arrive on this disgustingly cold island. Fortunately, Josey had bought a heavy coat from the island back to prepare for the crime. With a simple question, he found that his target was at the tournement. Cautiously, he pushed pass the street walkers toward the arena. As he passed upon a small woman with a mild shove she retaliated with a simple, but aggressive question.

"What makes you so special?" Josey sighed, "I don't have time for this." This did not dissuade the woman in any way as she continued to annoy him. "Do you think I do?" She asked. A man came over, recognizing the problem and joined in the disbute. "Yeah, you owe this lady an apology" Morder sighed again. He pulled a note out of his pocket and threw it to the ground. "Take it or leave it."

After that, arriving at the arena was a brisk walk. He relaxed as he heard the crunch of the snow, something with the familiarity of walking across autumn leaves. It would only take a few more seconds, maybe half a minute, to arrive at the arena. His contact was waiting in the crowds and Josey found him. "Who is it today?" The informer said, "the announcer."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:42 pm

((InTents, Gael could hear the rending of the vine-branches. He lost his sight shortly, but he can still hear. Though, I suppose you win. It's only fair... I think. Admin-Sama hasn't publickly approved my most recent attack, so...))

Gael tried to jump backwards and away, but Malik's claws got him. They ripped open a part of his coat, and caused jagged wounds on Ranyx's torso. "Gah... I knew you could do better... very well done... I concede," Gael said in short, gasping breaths. With the speed of someone who did it regularly, Gael created a Poultice, wetted it, and applied it to his wounds. He was FREEZING. He gathered his coat around him as best as he could, and he stood over by Madalena. He saw a moderately shorter man standing near her, and said, "How are you today, good sir?" Gael noticed that the man had very captivating eyes...
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:34 pm

The winner of this round.... Malik Slim!

"Good match" Malik replied, extending his arms to shale hands with Gael.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:37 pm

"Yeah... good match, Malik..." Gael said, shaking Malik's hand. "I'll fix your weasals for you..." Gael snapped the fingers on his free hand, removing the roots from Tsunami and Chan, and letting the last vine leave Itachi alone.

((Please post in the Skypeia RP))
Back to top Go down
InTents

InTents

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:52 pm

((I would post in skypeai, but I haven't gotten thecomp in like 4 days. It takes forever on this iPod and I hve a really long post planned.. I promise I'll get the comp by tmrow r sooner =( ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Serious: Random adventure on drum Island   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Josey saw this as the perfect time to make his shot. The announcer was in the open, and he could easily end his life. He couldn't flea immediately after though, he needed to find a way off the island. Planning might have been important, but Josey knew he had to take his shot now. He pulled an arrow out of his quiver and knocked it. He stepped aside; walking to a different location with multiple people. He spun the arrow and the rotation's cry was stomped out by the crowd. Josey let the arrow go and it flew toward, and into, the announcer's skull.

Josey pressed the collapse button, and his bow disappeared. He hid the quiver inside his vest and moved away from the croud. Many were disturbed by the murder and one was brave enough to check the way he died. The appearance was like that of a screw driver driving in a nail, but it would be impossible to do that without being seen. Josey walked away from the crowd and out of the arena. He moved fast and quietly, as it would be suspicious for a man to leave the arena when someone was just killed. He dropped a piece of paper near the entrance which read "Mission Accomplished". The client would pick up this note and realize the job was done. From there he would schedule a second meeting, one where Josey would recieve payment on the grounds if it was not the proper amount, his client would be the next mark. After he had finished his business he returned to the arena for finishing touches.

It was important that he found a second way in. The alternative was being accused of the murder, and that he was returning to the scene of the crime. This was the truth, but it was a truth he had to keep. He used the crisis as a way to walk in through the front door and smoothly returned to the mob.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:03 pm

in all the commotion no one noticed two figures passing by in plain sight, their attention on the combatants or simply each other. The first and taller of the two was a man, dressed well in a black suit, black shoes, black tie and a purple captains coat, everything about him was neat and well kept down to his finely combed lavender hair which fell very neatly down the sides of his face. He was collected, symmetrical, stylish. Carrying two bags in his hands the man strolled by his counterpart who was unlike him in every way. A small light weight girl with messy unsettled and above all abnormally long black matted hair which fell over her somewhat messy yet unbelievably cute face and glazed yet beautiful eyes. She wore an over sized, patched up sweater hanging on her slender form its sleeves falling over her hands adding to her cuteness, she walked with a cane feeling the ground before her, blind as her eyes might suggest. The man stopped suddenly as he read the sign by the contest pavilion in passing, things seemed heated inside. His cool lavender eyes passed over the words "Win your very own devil fruit" and he nearly scoffed at it going to such trouble over something cursed and dangious... The girl, perhaps noticing he stopped turned to where she thought he was "Sano-kun? Is something a'mater?" she asked confused from her lack perceptive ability "its nothing Nagi" he said in a very calm confident and above all freindly voice "its just some locals having a... contest over one of those fruits" She to stopped walking "Like mine?" she asked simply yet somehow childishly "right, like yours" he said maintaining that special brand of composure only he seemed to have. She paused a moment "I can tell... that there's some really strong people in there..." she said slowly as if listening. Sano remembered "Your te-awase? How strong are they?" she paused again "really strong, almost as strong as all of us, maybe more" Sano thought to himself The underworld's stronger fighters are squabbling over a cursed fruit huh? I suppose it might be worth a look... Hopefully no one would notice the infamous vigilante out law there but lately they had been quite lucky in that respect. Perhaps fate had broght them to this new crime scene.
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Nero Benedictus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:33 pm

The girl didn't seem to notice Nero but the man that approached him did, he obviously liked the way his face looked judging by the happy twinkle in his eye," I'm Nero Benedictus sir and I run the Benedictine circus, we are a crew of free bodied animal lovers that are just trying to make it in the world." Before he could finish his explanation Kong snorted loudly next to his left ear, glancing upward and to the left he saw a man in a slightly elevated position with pulling back a spinning arrow. When the arrow was let loose Nero couldn't find the care to look who it shot dead as he was to busy being distracted by the collasping bow. The man started walking out only to walk back in and before Nero could approach him Kong snorted again this time slightly more violent as he was foaming at the mouth from all of the power in the room. At the entrance of the battle arena there was a pair slowly walking through the crowd, and they were dangerous. Making eye contact with the taller one, he was very bad news; Nero didn't know how he knew but he did.

Turning to the plant man quickly the Ring Leader quietly said," Follow my instructions precisely as your life might depend on it, I saw the assasain of the announcer and I will approach him but there are two other people besides the assasain in the building with us. They are way above your current level, if you fought one of the with all of you you would probably win but that is not an option. Continue on with this compition like I never told any of you this, if a fight happens make sure to stand up for one another. Good luck." Giving the two men a reassuring look and glancing slightly to the side at the girl Nero marched into the crowd with his loyal friend at his side. Sure he was quite a bit obvious with a gigantic gorilla walking beside him but he needed to know the mans reason for killing the announcer, and to see if he would be willing to use a devil fruit to become part of his crew. When he was within talking distance of the man he said," Halt, I know what your actions are, I simply seek an answer why." With a simple hand gesture Nero had Kong watch the very powerful pair a short distance away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Serious: Random adventure on drum Island   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:50 pm

"Who are you talking to? Me?" Josey asked with a fake look of confusion. He then smiled an anarchistic smile and continued "Very good eye on you sir, but why does it matter? I killed him and he is dead. My inspiration could be evil, or it could be something very righteous but that does not matter to anyone who ever loved him or hated him; I ended him. If you want the blunt truth; here it is. I was hired to do so for money, and I decided I want money." He laughed a little and then stepped away a few feet. "I would love to chat, but I'm in the middle of something. Now, if you'll wait here I'll be back in a minute or so." Before Josey gave the man a chance to respond he ran off towards the chest where he believed the devil fruit would be.

It was only a matter of a few seconds of running. The chest was not hidden well; and due to the assassination there had been no form of protection on it. He had incriminated himself, but he did not care if he was attacked as he could fend for himself. He realized that there would probably be a form of complication, but maybe it was for those who fight him, and not for him. He scanned the crowd with the corner of his checking to see if anyone was going to attempt to stop him, but kept check of the chest ahead of him. A victory was so close to him and all he had to do was grab at it.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Yusuke Rikudou finally arrived at the winter Island. He was hearing a loud commotion coming from a distance so he decided to follow it. As he went deeper into the Snow the louder it became.
[i]Huh? what's this? Chopped up vines? maybe I should follow them...
Yusuke followed the vines and it led him to a huge commotion, There was a dead man out in an arena. Yusuke Decided to join the crowd and find out what the hell was going on.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 am

Suddenly there was a commotion from inside the contest, harsh words were being exchanged inside and it sounded like violence may have broken out ahead of schedule. "Nagi, I think we may be needed after all" he said tentatively to the girl as she gave a nod and stepped forward with him "If anything happens use tetki and don't come out of it okay?" she gave a nervous nod "okay!" He wasn't worried about Nagi, he was more worried about who ever was inside, the two arrived on the scene of the crime amids all the chaos, a man lay dead and another ran for a chest, obvious crime, with a deafening bang Sano fired a warning shot past the head of the ascent "thats quite enugh" he said simply "I'm going to ask you all nicely, sit still for now" Sano's very presence struck a cord with many of the outlaws who now wanted desperately to flee from the vigilante
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Serious: Random adventure on drum Island   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:22 am

"I'm going to ask you very simply, to let this slide. I know you feel you have some righteous obligation to stopping me, but if you kill me here you're no different. Don't say murder in the name of justice is any different, because justice is an abstract. Each man has his own justice; and so don't you dare claim you are going to fight me for the justice of some, or any. I will fight you but not for something as foolish and arrogant as justice. Maybe I have a reason for my actions and you have no right to criticize. You jump in without knowing anything and ask me to stop? I think you should be me askign you to stop for a moment." Josey's rant was the rattling poke at someone as idealic as what his challenger seemed to be.

Josey didn't stop moving for the chest, however, he did turn his head for a second to catch a view of the gunman. Judging by his appearance, he was not a stone-cold crusader who would shoot him dead but a man wanting to be a hero. Once he reached the table where the chest was, he turned around to talk to the man who had recently shot at him multiple times. Before that, he thought for a second about what he would say to the attacker. Would he explain he was clowning around, and that he was in fact a merciless assassin? Or would he play with him even more by saying the fruit was stolen from his poor sister and he murdered the announcer to avenge her death in the raid? He thought of many different options like that, realizing he would have already shot him and injured, or killed, him if he was in fact a psychopath. He could bait him into a situation where his assailant would be fighting against his own mentality. Josey had a plan though.

"You don't want to kill me. You don't know me, so just don't do it. The failure to act maybe a crime but so is shooting someone in cold blood. In many places I would be given the right to fight back. You have no evidence that I'm not just an unfortunate man who needs something special, or an opportunist." Josey knew that the shooter wasn't evil. He also knew that he himself was evil.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:43 am

Sano was not so easily swayed "did I say I was any different? Did I speak the word Justice yet? Revealing so much can only mean you know me" He put his hands inside his pokets "what ever your intentions, there are certain things I can not allow you to do, I requested that everyone sit still, I only fired at you because you were going for the chest, normal I would have assessed the situation, but your readiness to question me, to mock what I stand for so easy, then turn and present me with a motive that has no proof, there's no mistaking it, weather your a saint or just another killer you are hiding something, and badly." He did not turn away but spoke now to Nagi "there's a chest there, do not allow it to be opened or unlocked" he said simply before turning back to Josey "If you are simply innocent there are much easier methods to acquire what you need. I am not the navy, I follow no proticall, no orders, no regulations. So, if you step an inch closer to that chest I WILL kill you, no questions asked, if you cant stop moving to save your life, than you will not survive, thats all there is to it" It wasnt that Josey's words fell on deaf ears, it was simply that Sano's justice could not be tarnished as it was not simply black and white as he was putting it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Serious: Random adventure on drum Island   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:07 am

"You'll kill me?" Josey asked with a laugh. "How about you fight me with dignity. You don't need to strike back. But I'm giving you a chance to preserve your honor and still halt my progress. Will you murder me? Or will I murder you? History is written by the victor." Josey grabbed his bow and knocked an arrow into. "And I know you won't have you're friend interfere. I've challenged you to a duel; from this point on you must honor it. Otherwise, the man you see as a criminal is the righteous one and you are nothing more than a petty killer. I will give you a gentleman's greeting as a proper duelist would. My name is Josey Morder. I am an assassin, a soldier for a hire, or whatever you wish to call it. The point is, I am Josey Morder, and I will not lose this battle." Josey had got into a discussion with the man in a way to get him to fight him, but to fight him honorably. As Josey stood their, he used his power to spin to stress the lock but stopped before it would break. He pulled the arrow back and prepared to fire but then let it go. "That'd be an unfair advantage and this is a challenge of honor." Josey's hands stood without nerve on the bow, there wasn't the faintest tremble in it. He was prepared to murder him if he would accept the challenge and was also prepared to snap the lock, take the contents of the chest, and run like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:22 am

Hmm...I see now, there's a Devil's fruit inside that chest, and all these men are here to comepete for it, the man with the bow is beleieved to have killed the man laying dead on the ground, he kind of looks like a referee, or an announcer, and then theres that guy with a gun pointed at the Bowman..hmmm..this is getting interesting Thought Yusuke with a puzzled look.

"I'll have to try and not release all of my power if things get dangerous, I don't want to hurt any innocent people." Yusuke thought.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:59 pm

CandleJack wrote:
"You'll kill me?" Josey asked with a laugh. "How about you fight me with dignity. You don't need to strike back. But I'm giving you a chance to preserve your honor and still halt my progress. Will you murder me? Or will I murder you? History is written by the victor." Josey grabbed his bow and knocked an arrow into. "And I know you won't have you're friend interfere. I've challenged you to a duel; from this point on you must honor it. Otherwise, the man you see as a criminal is the righteous one and you are nothing more than a petty killer. I will give you a gentleman's greeting as a proper duelist would. My name is Josey Morder. I am an assassin, a soldier for a hire, or whatever you wish to call it. The point is, I am Josey Morder, and I will not lose this battle." Josey had got into a discussion with the man in a way to get him to fight him, but to fight him honorably. As Josey stood their, he used his power to spin to stress the lock but stopped before it would break. He pulled the arrow back and prepared to fire but then let it go. "That'd be an unfair advantage and this is a challenge of honor." Josey's hands stood without nerve on the bow, there wasn't the faintest tremble in it. He was prepared to murder him if he would accept the challenge and was also prepared to snap the lock, take the contents of the chest, and run like crazy.

Sano was thoughly unamused by this man, he fired strait for his head now with no hesitation, while this was going on Hayato swooped around from behind and snatched up the chest taking it back to his master who continued to fire at the ciminmal, another shot for jusr behind his head should he choose to move it and a theird at his weapon aiming to break it "There is no honor among theives, you and I both have bounties on our heads, again no mater what your intentions there are things I cannot alow you to do. The man dead on the floor has been pirced by an arrow, you carry a bow, no one eles whent fro the prize he stood to protect but you, thats proof enugh for me" The chest landed at his feet and he put his foot up on it "when it comes to men like you, I dont need to hesitate"
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:22 pm

Suddenly a Gun touched the Back of the talkative man, Yusuke was right behind him touching the back of the mans head with his Pistol.

"So, since you're both criminals, you wouldn't mind ME taking the chest now wouldya?" Said Yusuke with a Sinister Grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Gael had the Poultice on his chest as he watched the events unfold. This was bad. As he manipulated a vine to bind the Poultice to him, he cut the excess off. He began to consider what was unfolding. One man, obviously a contract killer. Another, the one who had fought him that one time and let him live. Again, the nice man with the beautiful grey eyes and his gorilla. Too, the girl, who seemed blind. A death seemed inevitable at this point.

A few vines poked themselves out of the ground... Gael's feet were rooted in the ground so supply him with moisture. He'd intervene if he could... Another man was attacking the man who had spared him! It was a capital offense in Gael's eyes. All of Gael's vines directed themselves at the man: Yusuke. If he DARED hurt the man who had spared him...
Back to top Go down
Yusuke Rikudou

Yusuke Rikudou

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:41 pm

Gael wrote:
Gael had the Poultice on his chest as he watched the events unfold. This was bad. As he manipulated a vine to bind the Poultice to him, he cut the excess off. He began to consider what was unfolding. One man, obviously a contract killer. Another, the one who had fought him that one time and let him live. Again, the nice man with the beautiful grey eyes and his gorilla. Too, the girl, who seemed blind. A death seemed inevitable at this point.

A few vines poked themselves out of the ground... Gael's feet were rooted in the ground so supply him with moisture. He'd intervene if he could... Another man was attacking the man who had spared him! It was a capital offense in Gael's eyes. All of Gael's vines directed themselves at the man: Yusuke. If he DARED hurt the man who had spared him...

((Umm, im not talking about Malik...im talking about the guy thats trying to kill Josey.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)   Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Random journey, adventure in Drum Island! (CLOSED -- Left up for reference)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next