One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Then you're the king.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 pm

I hate the many things I wish I didn't say because I didn't know something.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 pm

I hate including myself in arguments...
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 pm

I wish I could stay out of arguments.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Iggy wrote:
Then you're the king.

I resent that, this all dates back to how none of you can accept or comprehend my opinions on Nintendo
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 pm

Well goodnight for now friends. Snore!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 pm

Okay, okay, we get it! I like Sony too, but I don't go ranting about how other companies are bad.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:40 pm

I HATE HOW ALL OF YOU IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAY ALL THE TIME THEN ACT LIKE I DIDNT EXPLAIN MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:41 pm

Fine, geez...sorry man....
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:09 am

you know what,. Iggy wanted to see me get mad, hes still on anyway and he just wants to take the moral high ground and end the potential argument with him in the lead right when Im about to prove my point, as usual but you know what Im fine with that, go ahead and do that Iggy, goodnight
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:34 am

Nope, I was just tired, and not looking to end my night on a bad note.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:57 am

.......... fine then, make me the skape goat
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:44 am

Stop it guys! Seriously: No arguments!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:01 pm

thats easy for you to say, easy for all of you to say. Me? Im tired of looseing, I loes to nintendo in sales, in opinion, in most everything but thats not all, when EVER theres an argument I loose, no mater how cairfully I plan out, hand pick, type out and post my arguments they never get read by any of you, the only victories I am alowed to have are the meaningless ones you hand me you claim that this doesnt matter but you dont know, what its like to always come out on the bottum, you claim pride is a bad thing but you've never been without any
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Why....why does it come down to this?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Points!
I hate pedophiles.
I hate homophobes.
I hate people who harass someone else a freak out when it comes back to bite them in the butt.
I hate blantantly obvious hypocrites.
I LOATHE rap.
I hate stupid people, or stupidly obstinant people.
I hate teen pregnancies and teen abortions... WTH?
I hate people obsessed with the swine flu.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY:
I HATE THAT THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:17 pm

And I vote the Admin-Sama wins. Just wins. Oh, and all the rest of you lost the game.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Wins what and why?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:23 pm

And I don't acknowledge the game anymore, thus I cannot lose it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:25 pm

the game is intangible and would therefore have to be forgoten to be lost and you lose by remembering so you didnt loose the game you found it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Just like the game, no one can win console wars.
With the game, it is impossible to win, because as soon as you say "I won the game!" or hear, "you win the game!" you lose, because you thought of the game.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:51 pm

I dont beleave in the game personaly, theres no proof it exists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:53 pm

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, you have said so yourself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:55 pm

right so, basicaly an athist would not be effectied by the game as they do not belave that the absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence, rathe rthey beleave in logicl thinking and evidance to prove what is true hense the ame is a mater of opinion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 pm

Actually, it is a fact. There is a game, which people play, and the rules are that if you think of it you lose. Proof is the fact that I just lost the game, and that I was just playing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next