One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
V

V

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:14 pm

sometimes i wish that the girls wernt so emotional in animes
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:02 am

Admin-sama wrote:
I hate usless girls, we all do I think, just once JUST ONCE I want a usefull femail thats not a slut!

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:31 pm

When the main character of a series almost completely knows that a girl likes them but is too nervous to tell him while the main character tries for the girl that hates his guts.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 pm

I smell Naruto from said show.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 pm

I hate how anime characters only want what they cant have and refuse to conqure eachothers demons despite how much they preach frendship
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7