One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:20 pm

I hate that hedgehog!

I hate people who "LOL" spam.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:34 pm

I hate hate
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:39 pm

I hate when girls wear the pants that have words on the seat.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Yet they don't want anyone to look there.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:43 pm

I hate super cutsey anime.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 5:49 pm

I hate when people don't give the dub of an anime a chance for the reason of "It's a dub".
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:10 pm

keymaster wrote:
I hate when girls wear the pants that have words on the seat.

I would laugh if I found one with a leithy artical on it in a small font
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 11:52 am

I hate when people use "Retarded" as an insult. It hurts me.

I also hate shorts that don't even reach the thighs. You know--super short shorts.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:42 am

I hate when people wear their pants at their knees.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:05 am

I hate it when people weare unaturaly tight pants
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:24 am

Jocks that get special treatment from teachers because they bring glory to the school...
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 pm

People who, when praying, address God the Father as "Our Holy Parent".
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:14 pm

people who try and point out that steryotypes are not true by telling storries of people who dont fit them but are bing racist/a bigut in and of that sory because the fact that they are not like the steryotype betrays their inharent bigutry and then explain that the stories are not true
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Replying to something by commenting/posting on your profile rather than the original comment.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:40 am

People who laugh after every sentence they utter.
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 am

People that point out others flaws because they can ;3
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:10 am

Is that directed our way, or are you just saying?
Back to top Go down
zoros_babe_1

zoros_babe_1

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:11 am

Nah I'm just poking fun at the thread itself
Back to top Go down
http://teammomjeans.tumblr.com/
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:52 am

well I agree with it were all a bit superfichal
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:55 pm

I'M SORRY THAT I'M SO FULL OF FAIL!!!!*cries*

Not really

I hate emo people. In anime. Unless thay have a REALLY good reason.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:31 pm

Gael wrote:
I'M SORRY THAT I'M SO FULL OF FAIL!!!!*cries*

Not really

I hate emo people. In anime. Unless thay have a REALLY good reason.
I'm different from alot of you guys. You guys might not like the emo guys, but I love them! ^^ It usually means there'll be character development and they'll come to accept others.
As Seen in the game .hack//G.U.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:35 pm

Sooooo you can read the character like a marquee? Sounds like no fun.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Like I said, I'm different.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:02 pm

I hate usless girls, we all do I think, just once JUST ONCE I want a usefull femail thats not a slut!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next