One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Empty
PostSubject: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:17 pm

Hates and pet peeves that come to your mind when you watch an anime/read a manga. Those things, from cliches to specific characters, just let it out.

-Yes this my seem a flame thread, but please don't address each other in a bad tone.

Alright--Start!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:25 pm

friendship speeches....
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:27 pm

Emo music, pop music, nu-metal... and blokes who think they're satanic.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:29 pm

"I'm strong so I don't need friends" speeches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:32 pm

People who take their small accent and made it much much worse.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:34 pm

CookieMonster wrote:
Emo music, pop music, nu-metal... and blokes who think they're satanic.
Haha, very funny. I'm in a bad mood because I had to deal with the most selfish spoiled idiotic little f*ck I've ever encountered [not you]. But this could turn into a running gag, a joke between us two. ;D

For me: The entire Harim genre. Just how they only stick with the cliches rather than add something to reestablish it. If I were to write one I'd add in a shy-glasses-nerd-girl and a rapist that offscreen rapes one of the many female characters each episode, before it starts. Then there'll be an arc trying to find aqnd stop him after he gets the shy-glasses-nerd-girl, because that's the only one the male character likes.

Yeah...I just really dislike the genre...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:38 pm

I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:39 pm

when villans become instant freinds with protagonists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:40 pm

I meant the running joke part...
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:43 pm

CookieMonster wrote:
I meant the running joke part...
You know, like we disrespect the rules of each other's threads for a few posts as an inside joke. You in?

Admin-sama wrote:
when villans become instant freinds with protagonists
Anime: One of the many places where "I will never forgive you" means "I will love you in five episodes at least/max"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:47 pm

fillers where they recap clips and reveal no new information
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
fillers where they recap clips and reveal no new information
You mean Fill ARCS!!!! Those really aren't bad unless they are written so badly! See, Reborn's fillers aren't really fillers, just more of normal anime episodes with its own conflicts and conclusions. And they're fun, and not arcs. Once an episode has a plot that could reach into more episodes, it means an important arc.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:12 am

When all the characters with actual powers are afraid of the worthless secondary female character who follows them around. It's just so played out.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:53 am

That brings me to a point: Useless characters; especially when they make them female. Seriously--What the hell????
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:18 pm

I hate rediculous hair in anime.
I hate super powerful "deststroy worlds with my pinky" animes.
I hate animes where the only form of humor they have is screaming.
I hate super cutesy anime.
I hate Inuyasha.
I hate the high school life genre, especialy when they throw in unrealistic things every so often in an attempt to make it interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:26 pm

I love almost all anime. Very Happy
Except sh*t like Gurran Lagan, or however you spell it.
In it, "Your power is equal to the strength of your fighting spirit!"
They stop something reminiscent of the f*cking Big Bang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:31 pm

That was the idea of the show, if you didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Probably... my friend only showed me part of it... it still seemed so BS-ish, sorry if you are a fan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Not really, I'm justing pointing things out.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:38 pm

This pisses me off to the most vile extent, and for not liking it I was once called a noob to anime. It definitely has no connection to the plot, but this is the ending theme to an entire anime. *Warning!* Do not watch if under the age of 16.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:40 pm

I hate the emo characters in most animes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Pet peeves of anime   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Oh yes Key, an issue stemming from that sadist Monty... I remember him vaguely, as a man who thought he was smarter than he was...
anyways... I hate characters in anime that serve entirely as a plot device, especially if they have potential.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:49 pm

Iggy wrote:
I hate the emo characters in most animes.
Funny, I actually like them.

CookieMonster wrote:
Oh yes Key, an issue stemming from that sadist Monty... I remember him vaguely, as a man who thought he was smarter than he was...
anyways... I hate characters in anime that serve entirely as a plot device, especially if they have potential.
So true, brother. Some character could prove to be useful, there was good development, then BOOM!!! They're dead or have to leave the team.

That brings me to yet another point--Lack of character development. You know it happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm

Or even better, they get kidnapped, or even better they suddenly know of a great place where you can get stronger or train, and everyone goes there!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:53 pm

I know, really? Potential is Essential!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next