One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 pm

I've got pepper spray! NO WAIT, they're immune!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:06 pm

CookieMonster wrote:
Also, those who complain about manga not being realistic, especially fantasy genre..
Speaking of manga:
If people say ___ sucked if they didn't give it a chance. These being:
Anime
Dubs
Manga
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:07 pm

animanga
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Another thing you can add to your list Key, is an all beef hotdog.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Oh! Now you go hatin' on a good old Chicago Hot Dog?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:09 pm

No, I just don't eat pig because the bible says not to eat anything that eats waste.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 pm

I hate that dastardly Bible.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 pm

puns that made since in japanease that have no value or humor at all in english that dont get explained/replaced
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Can this be a pet peeves in general kind of thing, because my hatred for things stretches far beyond anime.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:26 pm

CookieMonster wrote:
No, I just don't eat pig because the bible says not to eat anything that eats waste.
Um...Beef is cows, not pigs.

4kids...Am I right fellas?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:27 pm

Iggy wrote:
Can this be a pet peeves in general kind of thing, because my hatred for things stretches far beyond anime.
Go ahead and rant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:32 pm

Oh yeah, I hate rellish on hot dogs.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 pm

I hate "I know, right?"
I hate overly Manly men.
I hate overly girly girls.
I hate people that do something they know is wrong and then complain when they get in trouble.
I hate it when people your hanging out with text right next to you.
I hate it when people use text speak, 1337 speak or any other "speak" in the real world.
more to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 pm

I hate people who text right next to eachother
I hate british comedy (so inconsistant)
I hate cake
I hate pie
I hate anyone who says not liking pie is unamerican
I hate people who have weird names and complain about being the only normal person
I hate people who say hotdogs are gross
I hate people who say hamburgers are better than hotdogs.
I hate people say I keel you! alot.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:55 pm

I hate baby talk.
I hate over protective parents.
I hate most children.
I hate how much publicity the breast cancer movement gets. Like it's the only disease in the god damned world!
I hate people who pretend to be interested in what your doing as a way to make fun of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:05 pm

I hate pretentious people
I hate fanboys and fangirls
I hate wanna-bes
I hate people who freak out over swine flu
I also hate most children.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 pm

I hate [well, more of just don't care for] Gangsta Rap
I HATE American pop music
I hate console wars
I hate arguments
I hate the foreign oil addiction
I hate homophobes
I hate closed-minded Christians
I hate being yelled at for silly things then feeling suicidal three minutes later
God this is hard....
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:17 pm

I hate the door to door jahovah's witnesess.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Iggy wrote:
I hate the door to door jahovah's witnesess.
Of course Sanjikrazy wasn't one of those...God do I miss him...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:21 pm

I just hate it when people don't keep their religions, or lack there of, to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:23 pm

I hate people who dis communism, Islam and anything else Americans don't like but know nothing about
I hate people who pretend to be freindly to get under your skin
I hate selfish lovers
I hate how people only care about a charity if it is popular
I hate children (jumpin' on the band wagon but still)
I hate strait guys who have no idea what women like so flont/pertend to be very phisicaly tough
I hate people in class that dont want to learn and keep me from learning as a result
I hate being ganged up on in arguments
I hate people who assume their opinions are the most important things and then act like Im an ideot for not instantly agreeing
I hate 17- year olds that would be pedophiles but claim that its okay for them to be in to loli/cp due to their age (I know more than a few)
I hate closed minded people (in genral but mostly when they put down others for likeing what they dont)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:26 pm

(You put me down on more than many occasions for likeing Nintendo.)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:29 pm

(your point?)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Here's another peeve, hypocrates!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 pm

everyone is a hypocrite on some level Iggy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next