One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates

Go down 
+2
Layman Iconoclast
keymaster
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:57 pm

Character developement is required, a flat character is lame.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:13 pm

Yes, definitely. Except the flat females in anime are better than those with melons twice the size of their heads. The latter are usually dumber than a doornail that's stoned out of it's mind and has had way to many shots of vodka.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm

Sounds like Stallone... which leads me to another hate. The super determinator who cannot be stopped even if you decapitate their heads.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:16 pm

So Kuma?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

No, he's more of an overpowered character... I was thinking more of naruto or something where they chalk up their ability as "I HAVE A WILL TO FIGHT!" and still suck, they just won't go down.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:21 pm

CookieMonster wrote:
No, he's more of an overpowered character... I was thinking more of naruto or something where they chalk up their ability as "I HAVE A WILL TO FIGHT!" and still suck, they just won't go down.
Shonen Terms Vol 1:
Willpower=Survivability.
I will never forgive you=I will soon love you to an extreme extent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:25 pm

Also, "the chances of survival are very low" translates to =if he's important, he's gonna live.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 pm

Good example, Choji and Neji.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:26 pm

why would I watch people in class if I myself hate being in class?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:32 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
why would I watch people in class if I myself hate being in class?
I think it's funny and easier to relate to high school students rather than super-powered-overly-loved-angsty-sorry-excuse-for-a-character.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 pm

then why is the main character an irresponsible girl with a cowlick and to much free time who everyone always seems to let have her way?
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
then why is the main character an irresponsible girl with a cowlick and to much free time who everyone always seems to let have her way?
Well it seems like you're talking about Haruhi but she doesn't have a cowlick...then it's Konata. Well...Lucky Star was...more of a "What's the next conversation?" because it was based off of 4-koma manga.

Now to address Haruhi--the reason things go her way is because she's subconciously [she doesn't know it] a god, and the gang has to make sure she doesn't find out that Epsers, Aliens, and Time Travelers exist despite the members of the group being these things.

If you're not into it...oh well, more for me! ^^
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:44 pm

yes, dumptruckloads more
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Any more other than the school life? I think we've covered it...
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:45 pm

And there it is! The Girls a damn God! Because everyone knows that a show about high school conversations isnt interesting so they throw in that crap.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:48 pm

it just seems like filler daialoage then M knight shamalan twsist
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:55 pm

Okay, I get it.
Anything else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Oh yes, and fanboys. I hate those who obsess over it, and deny any flaws or deny anything that would get ruin their fav. pairing.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Choji x 3rd Hokage forever! Anyone have anything to say about it!? I'll cut you!!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 pm

CookieMonster wrote:
Oh yes, and fanboys. I hate those who obsess over it, and deny any flaws or deny anything that would get ruin their fav. pairing.
There's also fangirls...

Speaking of pairings:
Unrealistic Pairings. This girl has never met much less had a love interest with this boy, why the motherf*cking pairing?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:58 pm

Also, those who complain about manga not being realistic, especially fantasy genre..
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:00 pm

Iggy wrote:
Choji x 3rd Hokage forever! Anyone have anything to say about it!? I'll cut you!!

agreed, seriously if you just look at it there praticaly already togeather
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:02 pm

Except 3rd is dead, choji is in love with food, and I'm gonna go get riot gear to stop the panic.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Someone questioning our perfect logic!! FANRAGE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates   Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since we've got a few anime threads going, let's get to the inevitable: The Anime Pet Peeves/Hates
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next