One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:27 pm

"So," Jackson says without moving down from the helm, looking down towards the mast and Aura. "What's your story? Not every day someone manages to get pulled from the vast ocean."
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 1:56 pm

"Who, me? I'm nothing special, just your average thief." she said, looking to the ship wreckage. "The marines finally caught up me to, ehehehe." she said, obviously lying under her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:31 am

"OOH a thief! that's cool! i dabbled in theivery a bit when i was younger... but i found bounties to have a higher pay. and now i'm a pirate!" Seryu said with a magnificently large grin on his face. "So what did you steal?"
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:21 am

"Nothing really amazing, mostly ships and things to sell for berri, I'd love to offer you some of those but..." Aura looks over over to the ship wreck. "I'm a brick so I can't fetch them." Aura reaches into her shirt pocket and pulls out a a few 10,000 berri bills. "I hope this is enough to cover the help, its all I got, so it should be helpful for you." she says, smiling happily, with her arm extended to Jackson's direction.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:52 am

Jackson let out a very hearty laugh. "Beautiful, deceitful, and generous. An odd combination to be sure." Turning the wheel, the ship listed slightly to catch the new bearing. "Keep your money. The sea has plenty." Jackson briefly paused, looking into the sky, apparently deep in thought, if only for that instant. "Better yet, why don't you join us? We could use someone who knows a little sleight of hand, and why work by yourself, always watching your back? Increase your riches and decrease your risk. Also," he continued, grinning; "we're in the business of keeping a low profile. A good thing for someone in your line of work, no?"
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:08 am

Aura stares at him blankly, her eyes in awe, almost unable to say and just nods happily, dropping the money out of her hand. "T...thank you for having me!"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:20 pm

"She's staying! Yippee!" Seryu jumped for joy. Then he realized that maybe jumping for joy was a bit odd, he barely knew her. He kinda looked down and shuffled his feet, trying not to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Laughing Jackson put a rope around the helm, holding it in place. Walking down to the deck, he walked in a confident stride over towards Aura. "Now. There is only one thing that still needs to be addressed." Still wearing his grin, he leaned down and leveled his face directly in front of the new addition to the crew. "You said you were a brick? I trust you don't mean intellectually."
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:12 am

"Ehehehe, nah, of course not." Aura weakly bonks herself the head. "99% working order", she says with a smile. "I'm unable to swim" she announces, proceeding to scratch the back of her head, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:41 am

"what! really? why not? swimming is easy, you just spin your arms like this." Seryu said as he leaned forward and started to rotate his arms. Unfortunately he lost balance for he was not in water, and tettered forward, his arms spining wildly, before falling on his face in a comical manner.

Last edited by Fwink on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 am

Aura chuckles politely as he face plants, "I guess I just never found it important", she says with a weak shrug.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:29 pm

Shrugging, Jackson stood up. "Then I suppose it didn't mean what I think. I was hoping that would mean we had acquired another fruit user, but no matter." He then turned away to mask a grin.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:41 pm

"Ehehehe...." she smiles back at him, an anime sweat drop sliding down her face.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:20 pm

((Shall we work on the next member of the list to join the crew?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake   Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Untouchable Pirates: Chapter 5 - Honey Coated Cake
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2