One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)

Go down 
+7
Mimiu
Orphan_Smasher
Fwink
keymaster
ssj3gohan007
Irrational
Layman Iconoclast
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Empty
PostSubject: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:17 pm

Crew Name: Untouchable Pirates
Captain: "Shield" Jackson (Irrational)

Flag: A single skull devoid of a lower jaw and having a splitting crack in the upper left rests in the center. The only further decoration on the flag is a pair of rapiers crossing the skull, blade tips facing down. The rapiers in the flag however, do not resemble the one Jackson wields.
Ship: Cerulean Wake

Side: Pirates
Current Members: "Shield" Jackson, Doctor Stand Upman, Ayaka Aichi

Crew History: The Untouchable Pirates first ran into a marine cyborg who they defeated at the cost of their ship. Upon arriving on a merchant island, they were assaulted by a marine captain and a bounty hunter. With a narrow escape and a crafty plan, Stand and Jackson escaped their pursuers by disguising themselves and boarding a merchant ship.

Upon arriving at the next island, the pair paid for the construction of a new ship and prepared to set off when they were met by Cero Yuudai (User left the site), a cyborg with high aspirations and desired to join the crew. (The character's creator, Gohan, left the site, so I suppose Cero just left.)

More recently, as Stand and Jackson were attempting to gather food from a small island, they were assaulted by a powerful man. Taking the crew by surprise with his power and speed, Jackson was rendered unconscious. The fortunate arrival of “3 Step” Seryu prevented them from meeting an unfortunate end as he subdued their opponent. Desiring adventure, Seryu joined the Untouchable Pirates.

Expecting new members?: Yes

Note: To join this crew, a character needs to either specialize in defensive tactics, have high defensive skills, or a devil's fruit with a primarilly defensive power.

Goal: Riches without fame

Last edited by Irrational on Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:29 pm

what is your ship called, fill that out in the crew sheet and I will approve this crew
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 pm

Whoops.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:37 pm

APPROVED!!!

the above is how you approve things if you were wondering (just the word "approved" wont do)
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:28 pm

Interesting crew, good luck with it.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:51 pm

Name: Stand Upman

Bounty: None yet

Species: Human.

Allegiance: Pirate(Untouchable Pirates)

Home Village/Ocean: North Blue
Appearance: The only thing anyone ever sees of Doctor Stand Upman is his strange outfit and unnatural height. Standing at seven feet tall, he wears a surgical white coat, shirt, gloves and pants at all times. The coat reaches halfway below his kneecaps and the shirt is always tucked in, a navy blue belt the only thing below his neck to break up the singular shade of white other than a pair of waterproofed black boots. His face is the oddest thing to look at, although it is only the mask one sees. The odd mask is made of steel and resembles a skull which, like the Untouchable Pirate’s flag, lacks a lower jaw. Black tinted lenses cover the eye holes.

History: Little is known about Doctor Stand Upman’s past. All he has shared is that he was trained to be an absolute medical professional, and has even dabbed into assassination for a time. It was an odd day when he first met Captain “Shield” Jackson. The captain was unconscious in the middle of a city street, suffering from an infection. After caring for the pirate, Jackson explained that his devil’s fruit power kept his risk of infectious diseases from wounds somewhat high. Stand upman was enthralled to meet someone who sailed the seas freely and greatly desired to travel with the pirate. Of course, his personality only allowed him to say, “Would you have me on your ship?” Jackson was highly pleased to have a doctor on his crew and quickly accepted the odd doctor. Now a member of the Untouchable Pirates, it would stand to reason that the doctor may soon make a name for himself.

Personality: For the most part, Doctor Stand Upman is a silent character. Despite his appearance however, he is quite kind. However, he remains quite dull in a conversation, rarely furthering any talk beyond using single word sentences. In battle, he carries over his general traits but seems to move erratically. His movements are rarely predictable and he uses that to his advantage.

Ship: Cerulean Wake

Ship Flag: A single skull devoid of a lower jaw and having a splitting crack in the upper left rests in the center. The only further decoration on the flag is a pair of rapiers crossing the skull, blade tips facing down. The rapiers in the flag however, do not resemble the one Jackson wields.

Special Abilities: Scalpel combat
Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):
Soru: Able to move incredibly fast over short distances in quick bursts.
Geppou: Able to jump off of common air.
Scalpel Slider: Using a combination of unpredictability and soru, character’s attack flies at the target from a random direction.
Scalpel Volley: Using soru, throws scalpel at a target before moving behind the target to retrieve the weapon and repeat.
Scalpel Sword: As a standard attack, except the attack can cut along a length similar to that of a common katana.
Medicine A: Turns the hardness of the user’s body to that of iron. Can not use soru while active. Lasts 2 minutes. 1 hour cooldown.
Medicine B: The user’s body will shock anything touching it violently. Lasts 1 Minute. 1 hour cooldown.
Medicine C: The natural healing rate of the user amplifies. Wounds begin to heal after a few seconds. Lasts 30 seconds. 1 hour cooldown.
Overload: The user is rendered unconscious. Activates if Medicines A,B, and C are consumed within a 12 hour period.

Weapons/Items: Diamond Scalpels

Goals: Become a perfect doctor.

Hmm... I am also the creator of the crew so...
APPROVED!

((I need to get some more REAL people. haha.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:52 pm

cool by the way when you get new members you need to edit the crew sheet aying thay are on it
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:07 pm

How many things would I forget if other people weren't watching me... the current count is 2.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:46 pm

That will change, don't worry
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:39 pm

In need of crew members! Inquire within!
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:31 pm

((I still need crew members!))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:19 pm

((Why don't you let me join?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:41 pm

((just a guss, but mabey it is because you have swampedall his chars with attack after attack and the two of you havent ever realy goten along))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:49 pm

((It's all in good fun, and it made for two of the longest topics in the site's history. I have nothing against Irrational. He's a great guy.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:50 pm

((it was only a guss I thought you two were rivals like...... some anime chars Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:51 pm

((I guess we are but it doesn't mean that I hate him or anything. It's fun to rival and fight with Irrational.))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 pm

((usualy in anime it takes another person kidnaping another freind or attackin there orgainsation to bring rivals together... again all speculation))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Yeah, we got to set something up.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 am

((Or maybe, I dunno, I haven't let any of his characters join the crew because...

HE NEVER APPLIED FOR IT MAYBE???

That is all.))
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:13 am

lol!!!

I knew I forgot something.

I guess I could have Minato, Dartz, Raizen, or Cero join up with you. Since Broly and Atem are already members of the legendary Yonkou. Roger is a member of some random pirate group. Taishi is yet to be approved, Red Beard is with the Navy. Cain's Dead.
Which one of them do you want?
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:41 am

Which one specializes primarilly in defense or healing?
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:59 am

I suppose Cero, he does have armor after all. Defense is his middle name. The Seawater helps heal him.
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:01 am

Interesting enough, Taishi Shotoku also specializes in defense, and his original abilities also specialized in healing too. Too bad he is not approved yet.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:37 pm

because he's kisuke urahara from bleach!
I don't watch bleach that much-but I know who kisuke is...how? because he's my favorite character!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:34 pm

Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Urahar10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)   Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untouchable Pirates (Looking for members)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next