One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward   Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:21 am

((Due to the lack of role playing around here I'm going to start this one up. Open first and foremost to crew members, but other pirates or marines are welcome to join for whatever reason they may have. Whether to attack us or just passing by.))

Slumped at the helm was the Captain of the Untouchable Pirates, Jackson. Arms draped over the wheel, elbows pointed up and the tops of his feet resting awkwardly on the deck his eyes were half closed. An expression of boredom burned on his face. Little had happened recently and being in between islands offered little in the way of scenery. Light gray clouds blocked out every inch of sky as a light drizzle had, over a prolonged period of time, soaked everything above deck. A gentle breeze created small waves that were barely noticeable except for the gentle lapping at the side of the vessel. To Jackson, the scene was relaxing, but still boring. Water running off his head in droplets, he kept his eyes continuing forward.

The same could not be said about the doctor, Stand Upman. He found the rain to be distracting, and his experiments rarely left him with nothing to do. Boiling and bubbling concoctions lined the doctor's lab. Each one secured to a stable object by metal wire should the ship rock back and forth. Making careful and precise measurements, Stand continued his work, any expression hidden behind that peculiar mask.

What the other crew members were doing, neither one of them was focused enough on that question.
Back to top Go down
Katrex

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward   Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:01 pm

Nightsaber (we shall call her untill someone names her otherwise) was getting hungry, such so that her stomach growled, learly as much as mia. Mia was curled up in the corner completly hidden sleeping contently. Nightsaber had to find food. Time to explore the ship. She crept out of the cargo hold and started keeping to the shadows as she made her way through. Fortunately the interior of ships were quite dark so she had little problem. It took not long for her to find the kitchen and she stole quite a lot of dried meat putting it in to her back back. She was sure mia would love some. She heard a loud growl. Oh no. That must have been mia, now the enitre ship knows somethings in the cargo room. Despite her fear of getting caught her love for mia was too great. She ran like the wind to the cargo hold, not caring about what noise she encountered she opened the door to the cargo hold and peered inside.

Last edited by Katrex on Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward   Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 pm

you are RPing with an unaproved character, your post will be deleted and you will receve a warning
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Katrex

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward   Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:26 pm

I was? oops. I thought irrational aproved it on my app to the untouchables.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward   Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:30 pm

yes burt no one has approved of the character itself yet
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward   Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 am

Seryu was sitting in the crows nest, holding his position as watchman for the day. He watched as a few seagulls flew by... seagulls he thought, that means theres land somewhere around here, i think... He stood up and peered off at the horizon. Nothing. Just a large expanse of blue meeting a grey wall of clouds.... grey clouds... GREY CLOUDS! Seryu called down to the Captain. "theres some weather up ahead!" They were still a ways off, but it was always good to warn the captain.
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward   Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Raising his head to the warning, Jackson stared forward. "What? You mean grayer than the ones already surrounding us? That could be a problem. Which direction?" As he finished speaking, Jackson stood up straight and grasped the wheel firmly with both hands, ready to change the course of the ship at a moment's notice. The light rain had yet to let up as it continued to spray the ship with it's mist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward   Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Untouchable Pirates / Onward
Page 1 of 1