One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The madmen's coup(Open for all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

The madmen's coup(Open for all) - Page 2 913-33

The madmen's coup(Open for all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Santo hesitated at what Derge had said, "You want me to kill Jacob~Sama?" Santo clenched his fists trying to fight the urge to stupidly attack Derge, "Why are you asking my permission, huh, we both know if you wanted to you could go and kill him not caring about what I think I may decide to help you but I need to know your motives why is it you want to kill Jacob? Santo unclenched his fists and remembered last time Jacob's plan to kill Blake when he got stronger, Santo imagined Blake right at the moment traveling in the grandline and gaining more and more infamy and then being slaughtered by Jacob, "I won't let you stop him from being King of The Pirates." Santo whispered to himself, he hesitated before answering "I refuse to let you kill him,... because I want him to be done in by blades edge, I will kill him for you!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 7:21 pm

Derge snickered when Santo said he wanted to kill Jacob himself. "I suppose you can kill him with your blade if you would like. However I need him alive for a while, just long enough to get some information out of him. After that, do whatever that hell you want." Derge said calmly with his arm still extended. Now the blood from his arm took a snake like shape, ready to seal the pact between the two.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

The madmen's coup(Open for all) - Page 2 913-33

PostSubject: Plummet to Darkness   The madmen's coup(Open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:22 pm

Santo felt power coarsing through his veins and he power hungrily licked his lips, this was a descent from the sweet old Santo to a more wicked, twisted, merciless Santo. Santo evilly smiled and took the hand in the shape of a snake and shook it. "Now if you don't mind I am just gonna chill on this island and when the right time comes, I will strike and I will win and triumph over Jacob." Santo turned and walked away ready to leave the secret laboratory area feeling more confident that now he had somewhat of an alliance with probably the biggest name out there on the seas.... Revolutionary Derge.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Upon contact the snake made of blood bit down on the boy's hand, releasing it's "venom". Like the snake that symbolizes the medical world, this could also cure or poison depending on how it was used. As the boy walked away, Derge retracted the snakes of blood back into himself. Santo now had a little bit of Derge with him, and will, forever more. For better or worse, the future was slowly taking shape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The madmen's coup(Open for all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2