One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The madmen's coup(Open for all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

The madmen's coup(Open for all) Empty
PostSubject: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:36 pm

among the many islands in the first half of the grand line there is one which in particular stands out, and although generally not being on one of the routes going towards the second half its beginning to get well known around citizens as 'the island strange'. This island, in unofficial terms, belongs to the shichibukai youri mountain. Youri is known for madness and nothing else then madness. He isn't known for strength he doesn't own, not for influence he never had, or for famous acts he was never able to commit.

sitting in the center of the big dark island which at first glance looks like a wasteland of death plants and land, is a big tower. however, unlike other islands this tower is a bit strange, being inverted and all. even though nobody apart from youri ever came close they say the towers inside is completely inverted having the wildlife inside and the used-to-be rooms clinging to the sides of the humongous round tower. the reason behind it is quite unknown, but it had caught the shichi's attention.

Sitting on a old wooden throne, almost decayed and plant green. He sat looking at all he had in this world. He knew damn well he was on the edge of being expelled from the shichibukai because he never actually did anything. the fact that he got in was a wonder on its own. However today he would leave his footprint on this world. He would raise one final slap against the world and make his name go around the world within 80 days. He stood up looking through a hole in the wall. The tower very much resembled him.. old..decaying.. and just lying there waiting to die. With his view on sea many deep thoughts entered his mind.. and many, many not so deep thoughts.. as why don't people just build bridges between islands? it would be a long time investment but it would on long terms be much less expense. Of-course shipwrights would get a big hit in their money pockets but it would be for the sake of humanity. anyhows we're drifting off here.

- How long will it take for them to reach here.. they better not keep me waiting... once I'm done people will know in what danger they actually were once encountering me.. people will know what a fluke it was 'beating' me... In time I will destroy everything in my path, and once this is done I will be able to do it even when death. .

Even though he had made the appointment with 'them' in secret, he had in public announced he would be at this place, constructing something that would destroy each and every pirate, marine, or WG.. Of-course the governing bodies did not consider this to be a reason to do a full scale attack on the island, however small time pirates and career seeking marines might come.. at-least youri hoped they would, otherwise he would have no test subjects.

Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

The madmen's coup(Open for all) 913-33

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Santo sailed on a small sailboat he knew The madman Youri was basically on his last legs not only for shichibukai but also for life and Santo knew he could strike a deal with the man so he could get his own weapon hearing Youri's announcement to the world about his plan. At first Santo thought Youri was bluffing but he realized a regular madman has a higher capability then a regular man and then he knew a madman at such a high position in the world as Youri barely had limits on what he could do it was even rumored Youri was in an alliance with a yonko although which yonko he was allied with was unknown. Santo's sailboat touched down on the side of the island and Santo walked slowly to the tower in the middle of the island. "Madman I am here Santo to strike a deal, I have heard the news and would like you to harbor me and provide me with a weapon that will allow me to strike my name into the earth!" Santo sat in front of the tower as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:43 pm

as youri stood dazing off with his thoughts he was interrupted by someone yelling. who the hell was yelling? surely it shouldn't be the visitors expected, because when youri looked over the edge of the hole he saw someone unknown.. -eh he might as well be a test subject.. my guest haven't arrived as well..-. How to handle this situation anyways.. letting him walk into traps created for famous people would just waste them and make youri vulnerable towards big attacks.. heck he might just be some enemy scout.

''Hey you idiot, what the hell are you doing?! Shoo shoo, go bother your also infamous family or something.. well if you're really persistent I guess I could allow you in...''

Youri walked past the throne in the rather big room, being as big as the width of the tower. on the other side of the hole he was looking through was a network of handles buttons and things with a 'do not touch' note on them. Waiting a bit before deciding which fate to unleash on this unknown traveler he finally pulled a handle.

as soon as it was pulled a small square meter platform went down via a rather rusty rail, serving as some kind of elevator. as it was going now it would crush the traveler if not dodged.

-hah, this will teach that annoying bastard..
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Santo sighed and said, "This is not even worth Crusher's edge, Santo pulled out one of his nodachis and sent three airblasts at the falling platform to slow it's speed down and then Santo jumped into the air and cut the platform in half and then used it as a boost to get himself higher in the air, as he was soaring through the sky Santo grabbed his seastone lasso and hitched onto the bell tower's top allowing himself to swing to another side of the bell tower as Santo began running against the side of the bell tower and he felt a stone fall out of place where his lasso was, so Santo retracted his lasso and then stabbed the belltower with a katana and bounced off his katana and with this process Santo was about 3/4 the way up.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:07 pm

''seriously dude what the fuck!'' youri yelled down towards the not so distant enemy. If he wanted to get up he could get him, no way he could possibly loose from him..or..the option to just blast him off the tower also arises. Heck he put uncountable amounts of explosives at random places just for the option, now he actually got to use one.

He grabbed a-hold of a handle with the post it note saying 'bomb 345-b' on it and pulled it. The next moment the exact place santo was at exploded, and thanks to the rotting tower a big piece of wall was taken with him. with luck santo would be death because of the blow, if not the fall would kill him. In-case-off he got up youri took shotgun and loaded it.

''can't use my ace card now... it would mean no fun for other visitors.. besides its a one time stunt as well..'' he talked to himself as he loaded the shotgun and looked down to see whatever the hell happened with the idiot clinging to the weak walls.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:35 pm

Santo felt the burning sensation as the explosion blasted him and he let go of his grip on a brick he was climbing and in a quick succesion he used a lasso to hang on before he went crashing at about half way to the top Santo began to swing again up to about 6/10 the way up and began climbing, "Madman Youri stop testing me all I want is to be harbored here and get a weapon that allow my name to be spread across the grandline allow me to become shichibukai we know that your probably gonna lose your position just gracefully pass the baton." Santo said screaming up towards Youri.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:39 pm

Inside the lab of the facility, a human creature could be seen. It was a very tall man, a man who was around two meters tall. He wore blue colored clothes and he had a very long nose. He had a few hair on his head and he had an "X" tattooed at the top of his forehead. He was having his hands placed behind his back and his head was slightly lowered below. However, his most distinctive feature was the color of his skin. He had a blue colored skin, a skin that he gained after experimenting himself with chemicals for many years. Finally, his terrifying appearance was completed with his coat. He had a marine coat on his back. He was apparently a member of the marine force.

[Introduction Box]
[Dr. Xeon Ecipe]
[Marine Scientist]

The scientist was slowly walking inside the lab and after a while, a small robot approached him. The robot spoke with a pitched voice "The progress of the experiment is going perfectly.". "Perfect..." Xeon said. What was the scientist up to and what was he doing with the warlord?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:56 pm

- weapon? eh that guy can't possibly know about my plans at this point.. Who is he calling a madmen anyways! Not that its not true but that idiot is some unknown bastard seeking fame, I should kill him just for that... but my guest/wallet might arrive soon.. No need to keep this all practical, its time to show him what the hell he's dealing with..-

Youri turned left of the control station and grabbed the biggest handle there was, almost the size of himself. Why you ask? Because he's motherfucking youri that's why. Pulling it with the slightest ease a ear deafening ringing of chains and clapping of machines could be heard. The very ground of the island was shaking and dust went flying all over the islands.

The tower, being quite the structure itself, started descending..Now I think about it.. that isn't a tower at all.. Its one huge elevator. Not only that, but the area in a 1km radius around the tower was also descending, allowing one giant area to descend into the depths of the island. It was going at rapid speed and youri had to hold himself to not fall.

After a while the tower and surroundings had touched the ground, and what was around them was an astonishing sight. A big cave like landscape stretched out and 100m above the ground were forests.. wait forests? forests hanged upside down on the cave ceiling with upside down waterfalls going down until the cave ground creating small lakes. Not far from the descended area was a gigantic castle, of-course, upside down hanging on the ceiling. To come there, there was a small network of bridges, which after descending started connecting with the upper room of what was thought to be a tower. Walking onto the first of six long bridges youri looked down. Has the mystery guest survived?

After walking for quite the while Youri entered the castle known as Keep Aurorian. the big gate behind him closed, and surprisingly everything inside the keep stood straight. Walking past various decorated hallways with red banners youri eventually entered a big room, with six branches to other smaller rooms. The room was lighted with electrical charges coming from several pieces of equipment and the light coming from various mysterious tubes.

''Are we done preparing the final stage? I pay you good money and give you the right equipment so don't disappoint me. Besides our money ba- I mean investor might be coming soon.. well I did give him the special stealthy way inside the keep''.

The way he was talking about was a seemingly toilet in the middle of the bald land, and when flushed would act as someone's own personal elevator, going straight to the entrance hall. Of-course at this point he and only two others knew of the purpose for that thing.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 4:28 pm

........ And not too far from this very lavatory was an extremely disgruntled man with legs consisting of most of his body height. He sighed tiredly, before twirling his long thin moustache, his eye's obscured due to the odd helmet he wore, pondering if this would stain his purple pintstripe suit in anyway, or rust his old faithful rapier sword, possibly smudge his tidy posh shoes as well.
The tall buissness man shrugged and clambered inside the small toilet room, which was no easy feet as he literaly had to squat and hop his way in. He sniffed the air with disgust and flushed as was intstructed to do by his new client, and stumbled as it lowered beneath the ground towards the enterance hall.
"My word, that is a fairly ingenous hidden enterance, I applaud your creativity. Your vulgar humour of chosing such a thing though, I appreciate a lot less. Well, I do hope you have things prepared, I wish to see evidence of your work before I decided to fully invest in your project. After all, The Moustache Brokers hates wasted time, and absolutely loathes wasted money. I should know." , The tall man said with a smirk.

[Introduction Box]
[Lord Derek Sebastian Zastur]
[Long Leg Tribe]
[Bounty: 20,000,000 (thought to be kidnapped)]
[Head of the Moustache Brokers and Former second in line for the Royal Zastur throne (Lied to Youri and Xeon he was just a messanger)]
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Santo winced as the blast of metal crashing against metal weakened him and him and his seastone lasso, went crashing towards the ground but about twenty feet away from the ground Santo screamed, "Dragon Duststorm Blast!" This was a condensed giant ball of air that when smashed against the ground creatd a giant plume of dust that shoot Santo maybe 10 ft in the air before being able to land on his feet, Santo waited until the tower was near the end of sinking, he had one shot and one shot only, Santo jumped and closed his eyes hoping to hold onto something and he felt like he did but wasn't able due to the speed the tower was sinking at.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Youri was interrupted by the beep on one of the computers. One of the visual den den mushi's saw the old man with the mustache and reported it. ''excuse me our first guest has arrived.. finish the works up and run down the final tests.. it won't be long now..''. Youri once again walked away.. what a busy day. As he walked through the cold stone halls decorated with red banners with mountains depicted on them he coughed. ''lets just hope this old bastard pa-''. before he could finish talking he entered the big entrance hall with the old man in it.. hopefully he didn't hear the echo the talking made..oops..

Youri bowed to the man and swiftly stood up. ''I hope the ride was not unpleasant..''. Youri pulled a small lever and the toilet elevator went up again. ''Well then messenger, if you would please follow me towards the dining room. after another guest joins we will discuss our plans while having lunch, now if you would please follow me...''. Youri walked into a left corridor that branched into this hall and began explaining while pointing all ways trying to explain.

''This super secret facility has been build in order to conduct months of research in order to develop my most powerful weapon yet. The facility itself was quite the menace to build and costed about 2000 lives.. or rather said confirmed lives. Ah well nobody will miss them.''.

Entering a long room with a long table youri could see the entire table covered with all kinds of foods, even one sea king and the rare panda shark. sitting down on the head of the table and grabbing a napkin for his own he awaited his other arrivals.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:01 pm

High above the island a high pitched sound could be heard as a vessel traveled at speeds that shattered the sound barrier. Circling the island a few times the craft began to descend until it was just above the castle like structure. The island was barren, a veritable wasteland with little to no indigenous life. One would wonder if it was like that before the current inhabitant had moved in. It was highly doubtful, at least in the mind of the man the stood inside the hovering vessel. Standing next to an opened hatch in the floor of the ship, a man looked down at his surroundings. He wore a cloak that covered him head to toe concealing his identity. The cloak itself was crimson with golden trim on the edge and looked as if belonged to royalty.

Leaping out of the craft the man began to fall, a fall from a height that would surely kill anyone. As he fell the cloak fluttered upwards in the air revealing his black pants and boots. However gradually the man's decent began to slow until he reached the ground. Landing gracefully on the tip toes of his right foot he stood still for a moment. A second later the man walked up to and into the building. He walked into the entrance hall and over to a certain area. Once there he pulled a lever allowing the odd elevator to spring to life.

Once on the floor he was on the floor he wanted he stepped off and into the room. Swiftly he walked down a long corridor to the left towards a room with large doors. As he made his way his cloak trailed behind him like a cape fluttering in the wind. Upon opening the door he entered a room with long table and two people in it. Walking to the end of the table the cloaked figure sat down near the other two, leaving a chair in between them for a little space. The table was covered in lavish foods, that the man at the very end of the table was digging into, or so it seemed.

The man under the cloak knew exactly how tricky of a bastard the man could be. Releasing a mist it would be barely visible to the human eye. Hell if one wasn't looking for it, it would likely go unnoticed. This mist however would alert the user if anything was out of place. If Youri was using his illusions the cloaked man would know.

"So are we all here? If so I suggest we get down to business."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Youri ready to chow down onto the delicious meals presented on the table saw the second guest entering. It was the leader of death co and provider of the things that where necessary in order to build all this. Each machine each brick of the upside down castle was provided by death co. Looking the rather intimidating man in the eyes youri made a gesture to sit down towards derge.

''Welcome Mr Derge, the plans are going smooth and the last procedures are being completed. It is now only a matter of time before we can unleash these weapons of mass destruction onto the world. Later we can go through the paperwork and formality's and then we'll go the the lab for the.. or rather said my final action in order to complete the project.''

After talking youri couldn't hold his urge to eat and grabbed a few big pieces of meat paired with a small diet coke, wouldn't want to get fat now would we?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Derge crossed his arms as he watched the shichibukai trying to take in every last bit of food he could. This amused Derge, he liked to watch people panic, even if it was only on this small of a level. "Go ahead and eat your last meal." Derge said with an icy grin on his face. "Once your done, we'll make our way to the lab so we can begin the procedures. Just so you know, once it starts, you can't go back on any part of the deal." said the man with a calm cool tone.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:24 pm

'' Myeah, sure, why don't we go right now while we're at it.'' Youri said offended while throwing away his napkin. '' To be honest I can't wait either.. Maybe not in this life, but I will exact punishment onto my foes in another one.. Either way, did you bring the money? Otherwise we might have a little..problem..''. Youri put a devious smile on and flipped the big table. ''Well then now that's cleaned.. let's commence shall we?''.

Youri turned around and pushed a big red button hanging on the walls. The button activated a hidden, rather useless door that was hidden in a nearby wall. '' It's just as long as walking the same way back but I just love secret stuff..'' Youri almost skipped through the just opened hallway humming well known pirate songs. '' So derge what are you planning after this? I bet it isn't some nice vacation or a holiday with the family huh? hehe.''
((sorry, don't have so much time on the comp so its a short post))
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:02 pm

"Of course." Derge responded to the man's questions of payment. "The payment is in the ship and will be air dropped near the building once this transaction has been completed." said Derge getting up and following Youri into the secret passage. "What I do after this transaction is my business and my business alone. However I will tell you that I will be "meeting" with a few influential men to conduct business." said Derge as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:51 pm

''Aha..''. It did not take long or the company arrived at the lab. With the green neon-lights shining bright and loud noises from the various gears and machines placed around the rather big room. Youri slowly walked towards a green shining vertically placed tube and wiped off some dust. looking through the glass he saw a human body.. or rather said a machine shaped like the human body. '' Ah, so they are finished.. splendid.. We're moving along with the last part of the final phase.''. Youri walked towards the far end of the room, and whilst doing so many, a grin could be seen on his face. The moment was finally there.. the moment that would create the beings that would exact his revenge.

As soon as youri reached the far end of the room he sat down on a there placed throne. Youri commanded the local scientists to do their jobs and they went to several monitors scattered around the room watching certain statistics. After a small while one of them brought youri A knight helmet, with several cables running through the back. Youri impatiently grabbed the helmet and put it on. The scientists did their final tests and youri opened the visor of the helmet.

''Well then, let's get this show on the road! Derge, if you would please turn the switch?''. After saying that he closed the visor again.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 pm

"One more thing, as a precautionary measure." Derge said pulling out a tube of a red substance. Derge hooked the tube up to an IV in which he attempted to place into Youri's arm. "This will help increase your chances of survive the procedure. Well at least help this body." he said calmly. Turning his head looking towards one of the death co scientists. The mans eyes were so blood shot that it almost made them glow a crimson red. Walking over to the switch, the man waited for the IV to be in place before throwing the switch.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 pm

''sure'' it echoed inside the helmet. The IV got attached and youri nodded. The switch got pulled and green lights came out of the small holes scattered over the visor of the helmet. At this point sections of his knowledge were being copied and transferred, a procedure that was highly dangerous considering it could end up in a complete mind wipe.

After several minutes the lights went out and the procedure seemed to have been successful. Death co scientists were commencing a check of both the androids data bank and youri's mind. Even though expected, it came as a shock that parts of youri's mind were completely wiped, especially the part that would normally control his bodily function. If not regulated by something else, youri could die within 24 hours.

Meanwhile the green glowing tubes went backwards into a launching pad, readying them to be launched via rocker propulsion towards their destination. The final check was to insert 1/6th of the money derge should pay into a small case within the tubes. Once the money had been recognized by all 6 tubes they would launch.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Santo began to slowly descend the tower and he started to be able to faintly hear the conversation between Derge and Youri but Santo had to make sure he was unseen and unheard so he waited just for Derge and Youri to walk into the other room and he let himself plummet, occasionally using his lasso to hang on to any thing hanging from the side and soon he was at the bottom. "Alright now it's time to find some scrap technology and then I could begin building enhancements for my sword. Santo knew about technology so he searched around and slowly and carefully put some pieces and chips in his pockets. Then he searched around then he found a screw driver, and began to work in the corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:37 pm

Derge had one the scientists place a suitcase with the money inside of the chamber. With a glance over to Youri, Derge began multiplying the blood cells inside of the body allowing him greater control. One of the workers walked over and began draining the former shichibukai of blood as Derge's slowly took over. Once he had enough control, Derge separated Youri's spinal column and relied on his blood and life support systems to keep the body alive. For now the man would remain in a type of stasis.

"Now to rid ourselves of the rat problem." Derge said turning around and walking to the exit. Walking back down the hall Derge made no attempt to stay silent, he had no reason to sneak. His power was more than enough to deal with an insect like this.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 am

Santo smiled, "Revolutionary Derge, what are you doing here in paradise shouldn't you be in the new world and I am honored you would consider me even an ant, me a lowly paradise rookie." Santo pulled out Crusher, "I can't waste time using my nodachi's against someone like you." Santo eyed the room and saw a control board using an airblast busted it up and causing an electrical explosion that if Santo was lucky would distract Derge long enough for Santo to hid within the old tower.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:58 am

Derge could tell what Santo was aiming for when he attacked. Simply he placed a barrier of blood between himself and the explosion continuing down the hall after Santo. Sending out a small wave, Derge put out any fire from the small explosion. Turning the corner Derge used his blood mist that was circulating throughout the halls to relocate the boy. "Santo, worth 55 million. Former member of the Pk Pirates along with younger brother Danto and Blake. Split from the group after a lose to the Anubis Paladins. Trained briefly with Jacob Suchiru, one of the few remaining survivors of the Steel Village." he said walking down the hall, each step echoed throughout the hallway. "I have a deal for you, so come out and we can make a deal in exchanged for me sparing you." Derge said with an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:05 am

Santo sighed, "Derge's gonna catch me no matter what I do and he said he would spare me although not sure if I can trust him I should atleast hear him out." Santo whispered to himself before revealing himself to the well known revolutionary, "So what is this purposal that you have for me, and I will not join your crew just letting you know I have my own ambitions, goals, and obligations to fulfill within my own crew." Santo put Crusher back in its sheath and then walked towards the revolutionary unarmed but prepared to cause a distraction if needed.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:14 am

"Simply put, I want to kill your master." Derge said with a grin. "Also don't insult me or my crew by thinking you're even close to being worthy of my crew. If you say anything that stupid again, I'll kill you where you stand." he said as the grin disappeared to be replaced with a calm, cool, and utterly spine tingling evil. "Now if you agree, I'll need a little insurance to make sure you hold you end of the bargain. Understand, you'll be making a pact with the devil." Derge said offering his hand to the boy as blood tentacles wriggled from his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The madmen's coup(Open for all)   The madmen's coup(Open for all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The madmen's coup(Open for all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next