One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Namor was laying back in front of the fishman dojo with his legs crossed in his meditative position practicing his deep breathing. It was been awhile since he left the purple hearts and went solo. Namor had taken over the dojo since his old master needed the retirement. He decided that this job would keep him busy while he tried to repair the damage he had done. It had taken a lot of effort but at least people were beginning to talk to him again. He waited patiently for his new students to come along. Namor grabbed his gorg full of sake and began drinking. The alchohol soothed him, and it passed the time.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:00 pm

After a long journey from the Steel Village's ship and swimming away from his crew to become stronger in fishman island, Monty had gotten to Fishman island. He swam in by the normal entrance and was now walking around...

Where could he get stronger? The place was full of fishmen and mermen, but not many of them knew fishman karate. And then an idea crossed his mind:

FISHMAN KARATE DOJO

That was it! He started running towards the district where it was located. He didnt know the master or anything since he had learnt the martial art from another person... his old sensei. When he got there he saw someone outside... if he wasnt wrong from what he had seen in newspapers a long time ago... this was non other than Shichibukai Namor!

"Excuse me, do you happen to be Shichibukai Namor?" -Monty said. Now that he thought of it, Namor was part of the World Governemnt... that really made him mad. But if he could teach him fishman karate, he really didnt have another option. -"i was wondering... well, im part of the steel village crew and i dont think we have met, but I want to train my Fishman Karate Skills. Do you think you can teach me some techniques?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Arriving at the dojo Kurage looked at it with interest after his brief time spent with the Giovanni pirates, he had kidnapped that princess and crushed her to pieces in her frozen form, he hadn't really wanted to look after her anyway. As he left the crew behind he had set about trying to find somewhere to become stronger.

He had swam from that island back to his home on fishman island and seen fliers advertising this dojo, this would be the perfect place to train himself up and become stronger then later perhaps he could show those Marines he deserved to be a warlord and show them how badly they needed his help. He wanted then to show him respect. When Kurage discovered that this dojo was run by current warlord he knew that he could definitely teach him a thing or two and that had sealed the deal. As he approached he saw Namor on the ground drinking and another man asking if he was non other than Namor, one of the 7 Shichibukais.

Kurage walked up and looked at the other fishman then at Namor and said.

"Namor I wish to join this dojo and have you train me."
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 am

Namor opened to see a stranger fishman on his property. He took a swing of his sake barely tipsy and he had to put up with stupid questions. He brought our his former bounty poster from his pocket and showed it to Monty "Does this answer your question? Oh your from Iken's crew? By Posidoen's beard welcome my friend. Brwah ha ha haha we can talk aout training later. How about I put on a spread of food? This calls for a celebration. I thought that guy would have been dead by now. Traveling the new world and such."

Then another stranger fishman came to ask for training. Business was starting to pick up fast. Namor got from the ground and began walking toward the dojo "Come you two before we do anymore talking I have to do some serious drinking."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:50 am

Monty smiled to Namor being so friendly. He treated him as a friend for being part of the Steel Village Crew. He offered him talking about training later, and in exchange, give him some food for now, since they had to celebrate for him being there.

"Oh no, everyone's alright. Last time i saw them we were visiting the Bass family, you know: Sangjo Bass' family." -then Monty turned to see this guy that had just appeared.-"Mmm, mornin'"

Then he followed Namor into the Dojo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Post in Namor's Dojo Thread

"*pant* Namor's Dojo...! *pant* Must reach..!" murmured a fishman which was running at his full speed, waste no time catching his breath at all. As the news that Namor's Dojo was open flied to his ears, he hastily rush there with no second thought. Namor was his long-last idol and it's his dream to meet Namor...or even train with him. It's now or never, so Shane was rushing himself toward the dojo. "My dream...! I'll be stronger!! That bullier from older days...just watch me became stronger, i know your jaw will drop to the floor when i done my training!"

Shane finally reach Namor's Dojo as his heart racing fast, thrilled for the upcoming thing while breathing heavily...sweat falling down to his shoulder. "Ok...I don't want to be rude so...the first guy i met here would be Namor. I might get it wrong but it's better than being rude and got kick out. It's my only chance" murmured Shane. He take one heavy step foward as he was so nervous. He smile a little as he nearly archieve one of his dream. The Dojo house caught his attention very much that he didn't care what around him...in his eyes there was only one house. But then he noticed that three fishman was talking. One of them must be Namor. thought Shane. He walk to the three guys and start to speak. Excuse me sir...but is Namor here? asked Shane with a rather nervous way. He tried to be as polite as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:51 am

Namor turned toward another fishmen enter his dojo. He smiled to see a promising student "Welcome, I'm Namor, prince of fishman island, and royal shichibukai. Do you wish to join my dojo? We are currently accepting students." Then suddenly a Fish Mail Postal Car came toward the dojo. A letter was delivered to Namor from some fishmen in the fishmen district. Namor almost shook when he had heard it was from Cutler. He had heard rumors of a new fishmen crew. Namor looked at the new students of the dojo "I need to go somewhere real quick, and you guys are coming with me."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 am

Monty looked around surprised to what Namor had just said. They were new, recently joined students and his sensei wanted them to go with him somewhere. Well, this could be just part of the training so Monty nodded.

"Alright, let's go."-Monty said.- "But.. where are we going, Namor-sama?"

Monty was really curious about this, he hadnt lived in fishman island for long time. Only when he was little and he didnt remember much about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)   Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Namor's dojo open for business (open to fishmen and merfolk)
Page 1 of 1