One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: I think, therefore you are. (open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

Serious: I think, therefore you are. (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: I think, therefore you are. (open to all)   Serious: I think, therefore you are. (open to all) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Soren rested the heel of his shoe on the edge of the table. Around him smoke swirled as the masses stuffed inside this particular bar roared. There was laughter, and cheers all around. People becoming comrades. The very thought of this made Soren sick. These people bore the weight of his existence, they stamped it on his forehead. As though their lives itself were proof he existed. This made Soren sick. Everytime he attempted to take a drink from his glass, noticing the beads of condensation Soren's fingers became numb and he could not enjoy the taste. Slowly he stood up with his head tilted down. Soren crackled his knuckles and quickly grabbed a nearby waitress by the face. Instantly she erupted in a pool of blood that poured all around his feet and soaked into the pine wood floor. His head still tilted down. There were cries of women and men alike, as a few tried to confront Soren. Though these meager men were fodder and he could easily anticipate their movements before erupting them in a sea of blood as well. The bar now stood empty and the smoke settled. Sitting back down, Sored picked up his glass and took a drink. Almost as though nothing ever even happened...
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

Serious: I think, therefore you are. (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: I think, therefore you are. (open to all)   Serious: I think, therefore you are. (open to all) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:54 pm

(Ignoring cannonball's post since he is inactive, my first post still stands though. Anyone is free to join.)
Back to top Go down

Serious: I think, therefore you are. (open to all)
Page 1 of 1