One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )

Go down 
+4
Fifth
nikz200
Amari
Kanhoji Into
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Empty
PostSubject: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:52 pm

"WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!" Screamed the excited older Into as he look around at the island. Island, lush with vegatation, trees, bushes and such. There's a little town that he docked in. But what he's really screaming and excited about is the-
"A volcano!! I haven't seen one in a long time!!"
The Into is in one of the island of the Grand Line, planning to go to the entrance of the Grand Line so he can meet up with is sister. Of course... he just can't help but be curious at the smoke coming from the volcano....
"Time for moutain climbing!!"
Said the excited Kanhoji as he alreadly got his climbing gear on, where no one would dare ask when he did put in on.

[Presentation Box]
Kanhoji Into "The Ghost of the Past"
Allegiance: Unknown
Bounty: 29,000,000
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:00 pm

Amari runs in, her short hair and bangs getting in her way of her face and sight.
"I'm late! i'm late! i'm late"
She runs around the corner and sees her brother but a crowd of people get in her way and she loses sight of him.
"Ugh......"
Amari looks around and sees the volcano, an idea pops into her head_Of course, that would be the first place Nii-chan would go!_.
And she runs toward it without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:08 pm

In five minutes tops, Kanhoji was already at the top, bending over closely to the point that on his position, it was obviously getting hot. He didn't felt how hot it was around him, or rather, he didn't notice, being a slow person such as himself.
"The lava is not rising but still, it looks that there is a possiblility that it would burst out any second. The villagers are not panicking about it and the smoke can be seen far out into the ocean. It looks like they have already planned for something to prevent themselves from burning?"
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:14 pm

Amari climbs to the top, huffing and puffing.
The heat from the lava not helping.
"Once i get a hold of.....huff huff.....Nii-chan......he would've wished....he was never born.....huff huff"
She wipes the sweat from her brow and turns to look at the view.
"Uh......p-p-pretty high"
Amari starts to sweatdrop and then sits down, hugging her knees with tears in her eyes.
"I-i hope i dont fall"
She shivers then stands up and looks around, careful and extra wary not to look out at the view again.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:16 pm

Standing up, still obvious to the warm conditions, he look around the view and grinned.
"HELLO WORLD!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!" he screamed from the top of his lungs, wondering how far his voice will go.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:20 pm

Covers her ears as she hears someone scream.
Sweatdropping, she spots her brother.
"........."
Amari walks over to him and punches him in the arm.
"And where have you been?!"
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Kanhoji flinched at the punch and began to soothe it by rubbing his arm.
He looked geninuely surprise to see a growned up woman next to him... only to reconigzed her as his sister..... or is she? He remembered in the past after they've been seperated that he mistake a lot of girls/woman as his sister.
"Who are you?"
It's not that he didn't know her, he wanted to make sure that this is his sister. Of course, he never met the question to sound so offending.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:26 pm

Amari shocked by his answer, grits her teeth and refrains from punching him again.
"Your pillow....."
She glares at him.
"You said to meet up over there!"
She points down the mountain, feeling dizzy slightly at the high view.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:29 pm

Kanhoji blinked. Didn't they promise to meet eachother at the entrance of the Grand Line. For a while, he gave a confuse yet a "trying to think" look.
It was only after a few minutes that he snapped his fingers in realization.
Oh yeah! He send his own mail Seagull to give a letter to his sister, telling her to come and meet at this island early.
"So you are my sister!"
Kanhoji sighed in relief.
"And I thought you were that creepy girl from the last island! Boy, she was sure weird."
Kanhoji let out a carefree laugh, puting his fist on his hips in a "top of the world!" kind of pose.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Face palms and shakes her head wearily.
"I swear,....what will i do with you?"
She looks up realizing something and then eyes him.
"you thought i was creepy?"
Her voice was slowly growing with annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 pm

Kanhoji blinked and as time comes by, he soon realized what he said and what the consquences might be.
"Um...... I'm going get some supplies for us!"
Like a speeding rabbit, running for his life, Kanhoji ran down towards the town, not looking back at his sister, know that he would get pummled as soon as he slow down at all.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Sighs wearily and thinks about where they're gonna stay for the night.
_A inn? where will i find a inn?_
Amari thinks for a moment then runs down the mountain_i'll just look around as i go_
She runs down a random street and looks at the surrounding buildings....._if i find a store that sells food and supplies then i will find a inn_.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:50 pm

Kanhoji stopped from where he was at, seeing that his sister isn't attempting to follow him. Sighing that he still have his life, he looked around to see any needed supplies for their trip to the entrance of the Grand Line. He also kept his ears open for any information that is to come.
"You heard all the pirates that are coming? Ahaha! It seems that a lot are wanting to come to the Grand Line to either meet their deaths, or they just wanted to accomplish a stupid dreams."
Kanhoji has to stop himself from screaming out " Dreams are not stupid!". He knows how many people are just living their lives saying that dreams are nothing but dreams. Kanhoji knew better than that.
He came in a nice looking bar.... well, nice looking isn't how you define it. There were many drunks in the bar and many dangerous looking (or cool looking in Kanhoji's eyes) guys, eyeing him supciously.
Kanhoji was only paying attention to the bounties on the walls, looking to see if there was a different bounty he haven't gotten.
"Are you some bounty hunter?" Ask a spiked haired (Kanhoji: soooo coool!! spiked!! *eyes sparkling* ) man, his eyes hiding behind some sun glasses.
Kanhoji mouth gaped for only a second. If this guy has sunglasses, he must be a really cool guy!
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Amari scratches behind her head as she runs into her third street.
"........where are all the inns?"
She sweatdrops as she pauses, at the end of this street were three inns.
She face-palme and went into the nearest one,it was bright and light-hearted inside but there were too many guests in line.
Amari backs away slowly and goes into the next inn, she sees this one is better and checks the price, smiling as she sees its not much and looks around for awards or something that says this was a trustworthy inn.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Amari scratches behind her head as she runs into her third street.
"........where are all the inns?"
She sweatdrops as she pauses, at the end of this street were three inns.
She face-palme and went into the nearest one,it was bright and light-hearted inside but there were too many guests in line.
Amari backs away slowly and goes into the next inn, she sees this one is better and checks the price, smiling as she sees its not much and looks around for awards or something that says this was a trustworthy inn.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:03 pm

"I'm no bounty hunter. Just an informant." Kanhoji said, smirking.
The man just raised his eyebrow but waved the kid off. Grinning, he look at the bouny and widen his eyes. How come he haven't seen these kind of people before?
In front of his eyes, are the bounties of the Aurora Pirates. Well, some of the crew. He gotten a lot of information on incoming pirates that are going in the Grand Line but... he heard of them only for a while, but they are undoubtfully strong. Their pictures say so. And a picture contains a thousands words.
He grabbed all the bounty that their crew has and look over them. He has to do reserch later.
Hearing a crash, he look at a drunkin' man who slammed a sake bottle over on the barkeeper's head.
"I ttolld you to fffggiiive me moooree you.....pie!"
Kanhoji blinked. What pie?
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Amari sees a few awards and reads them silently then goes off into thinking.
_I hope Nii-chan dosent get into trouble_
Her head pops to the side and she sweatdrops.
_Why is, whats the word?......Danger prone?_
She reaches in for her money but finds her bag gone, she looks to see a man running off and she twitches reaching into her other pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kanhoji Into

Kanhoji Into

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:57 pm

Kanhoji calmly walked over to the barkeeper and check his injuries. He's out cold, have a not-so-deep wound, seemingly fine. This guy will live to see the next year.
"Are you getting in my way boy?"
Kanhoji look up at the man and studies his face. Money problems. His dreams crushed. Definally a person like that. Someone who took his problems out on the world. He's not married. Kanhoji was a relieved. He felt sorry for the wife who married this kind of person who would break easily. A person who didn't understand how black we humans can become. And he's the one becoming 'black'.
The drunken man was getting pissed off by how the kid (Kanhoji: I'm 17 year old >.< ) is just staring at him like that.
"I said "Are you going to get in my way?"" the man repeated his question, getting out a pocket knife.
Kanhoji looked at the knife at the corner of his eyes. The man's hand was trembling. From fear, or from being drunk?
"Y-You better answer me boy!"
And now he's studdering. He doesn't seem like the typical drunk. Looking up at the eyes, he can see obvious fear etched on his face. The man is now doubt scared.
Kanhoji didn't say anything, he just look down at the barkeeper and started to try to bandages his wound as much as he can, though, he's not really a healer.
Knowing that he was being ignore by the blue haired teen, the man growled and started to bring his knife down towards the teen's heart.
"Fine! Die!!"
There was a sound of metal clashing.
No one knew how he did it but the offensive man's knife was already hit aside. It look like the drunk didn't even know how his knife has gotten out of his hand.
Kanhoji look at the man with a smile that could've mean a lot of things. The man didn't want to find out what are those meanings.
"Stop complaining about your life. Even the gods will get sick of it."
With that said, Kanhoji shouldered his bag, finished tending the barkeeper, and started to walk out, leaving a flabbergasted old man.
Back to top Go down
Amari

Amari

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:24 pm

(Lol nice)
Amari took out a hammer and clicked a button.
Almoast immediatly did it become huge, as she raised it high in the hair and brought to the ground with a loud BANG!!!
The ground itself started to crumble and the earth beneath the pickpockets feet came out from under him, sending him flying.
Amari stared calmly as he landed beside her, the hammer leaning on her right shoulder.
She picked up her bag of money and clothes and such and went back to the inn keeper with a calm smug impression.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 11:43 pm

A man o war ship was sailing into the docks of this island. On the top of the mast was a man wearing a vice admiral coat. he was watching and humming about the beautiful day. He then looked down "MARY, dock us there will you not? we need to give the island a visit!! Tali you too, get the men on deck and ready for island briefing!!!" His name was Vice Admiral Nishki and he was grinning.

[Vice Admiral Nishki "The pheonix hero"]
[ Leader and founder of the Pheonix squad]

Back to top Go down
Fifth

Fifth

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 12:47 am

"Captain? Why did we not just go straight into the grand line from the homeland? We would of been near the grandline already if we did. Its a waist of our time to start from the beggining of the grand line!" said a man who was standing near the docks next to their ship, he looked mutch different than the humans that were nearby. So did the rest of the 5 men that were standing next to a specific ship in the docks.

"You never get it though your thick head do you? If we went though the calm belt into the grand line we dont know where or what would happen. We dont have the numbers we used to have. Besides starting here gives us a few advantages, but since you decide to question me again you can watch the ship with him." said the apparent captain of the ship.

[MurciƩlago 'Night Demon' Ishura]
[Captain & Crew of the Crow Pirates]

Ishura looked over the length of the docks and could see a many different pirate ships docked here. "All right well get some supplies to last a while before we set out. I need to check the latest bounties, see who else is in the area. So make sure you remember all the flags you see docked here and any others you see, i dont want any unnessisary surprises. If you do anything unessisary wile im gone ill feather you myself." Ishura began walking though the docks and into the town followed by the other two members of his crew. They passed other pirates in the town though they kept to themselves making thier way to the local bounty board. Ishura scanned over the lists though he didnt see any new ones pop up of late and a few of them he knew they were old for they were whiped out by his own crew, and the rest of them the ones with higher bounties had them for donig nothing mroe than attacking defencless towns.

"Tsk... Honorless cretons... These Human dissapoint me more and more every day." he said as someone large appeared up behind him hearing what he said.

"You did two things wrong today unlucky one, first you took my docking area and two... your in my damm way." Said the large pirate, though Ishura didnt pay any attention to him which only angered the large pirate "You bastard...! Dont you know who i Am! Im the strongest pirate on this Sea! Jongo 'The Fist' the last thing you will see before i send you to davy jones locker!." He said as he threw a punch at Ishura though before it even came close to making contact. Ishura was suddenly facing the large pirate captain holding his fist with his hand, and a second later a crack could be heard in his hand as it broke. Ishura forcing him to the ground on his knees by pushing on it.

"Take your Pride and walk away human." Ishura said calmly, not taking any effort to bring down the brute. He let go of the mans fist as he ran off. "Filthy humans..." one of his crew said something along the lines that he could of taken care of him. "That human needed a reality check, they think that if they pick up a sword they are strong. If they punch or kill a defencless human they are powerful. Its all in thier head and they need to be taken out of the clouds so they can follow true strength and find the right path to the Gods." he said as he could notice some comotion going on inside of the inn that he was outside of, seeing two pirates that he hadnt seen a bounty for, figureing they were still unnamed.
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 3:59 am

A small rowboat with only a chair on the boat pulled up on the docks a women in an all white dress, long black hair, and sky blue eyes was sitting in the chair with he legs crossed, fanning herself with a small white fan. As the boat hit the docks she got up and was standing about 6'5, she stepped of the boat and immediately saw all the pirate ships she spoke in a low soft voice " My,My such a beautiful place full of life" men on the docks stopped and looked at her but none dare approach her, as she walked further down the docks she saw many more boats, as she walked some huge man came behind her and grabbed her arm " Hey Beautiful, how would you like to become the wife of the future pirate king" Tori looks down at the mans hand grabbing her left arm and clinching it tighter and tighter, she kept fanning herself with her fan in her right arm and spoke again in a soft voice " Such a strong man making it so far as a pirate and have to die like an animal here on these docks" the mans grip got tighter and he yelled "What the hell are you talking abo...." in a mere second Tori closed her fan, pulled out a knife and stabbed the huge man in his throat, she then opens her fan again and starts fanning herself " My,my your weren't even able to dodge a basic attack and yet you call yourself the future pirate king" as the man laid there dieing Tori continued walking down the docks looking around smiling.....

[Presentation Box]
Tori M. Crew (The Dark Queen)
Allegiance: Pirate
Bounty: 5,000,000
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:41 am

Tero stepped out on the deck of the ship. He ran a hand through his hair, trying to flatten it. He quickly gave up and simply headed to the front of the ship to look at the island they were arriving at.

[Presentation Box]
Tero Fushigi
Pheonix Squad Sergeant
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:47 am

"Everyone on deck! Island briefing! You know you love it! That counts for you too!"
Talitha shouted and pointed at Tero during the last words. The soldiers paniced for a second due to the sudden loud noise, but then stood there silently, saluting and waiting.
Talitha sat down and relaxed.
"Your part, Nishki!"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:24 am

Tero looked around to see Talitha pointing at him. He walked over to where she now sat and stood in his self-appointed place. He wondered what they were even doing here. The captain never told him anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )   The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Into's reunion (open to anyone if they want to come in or not :P )
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next