One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Sorry for posting another thread based on Vergo it's just that there are many mysterious that are yet to be solved and those mysterious are mostly about Vergo. So I've been thinking and finally came to a conclusion, the reason Vergo is acting wierd and killing his comrades is because:

His sister is held captive?

In THIS page it says "He really cares about his ill sister"

Maybe Doflamingo is holding here captive?
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 3:21 pm

I'll use the same reason I put in the last thread. Vergo was never an ally of the marines. He joined the marines under DonDo's orders while he was still a pirate. A pirate's natural enemy is the Marines so being a pirate, killing off marines led astray was easy. This should hold especially true for the marines at G5 who were especially incompetent and required him to clean up their mess. He had used the excuse of seeing his sister as an excuse to go out and abduct children who were then brought to Caesar's lab to be tested on. However, the relationship between Vergo and Caesar is not to be taken seriously. They are merely men working under the same person; Caesar is also a subordinate of DonDo. Caesar puts his trust in Vergo but that trust is not mutual. Hence, the presence of Monet on the island.

The exact reason Vergo became involved with DonDo is what is unknown. If you want to question this, then you might as well be asking why anyone works under anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:14 pm

That's a good deduction you state there. Maybe I was over thinking, sorry to trouble you. I guess I will stop sharing my ideas Razz
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:28 pm

No, by all means keep asking away. This is the discussion forum after all. That's what this section is for. Just keep in mind that if there are things you are confused about, there are plenty of good resources online that are compiled by large fanbases such as the One Piece Wikia.
We're here to support and correct each other while having good, old-fashioned, slightly chaotic, wholesome fun.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm

Hehe I guess so ^^. Anyways after reading the Wiki I have come to yet again another conclusion, (Here it comes Razz )

3 of my ideas!:

1. Vergo was/is in Doflamingo's pirate crew and joined the marines to carry out a plan that Do thought out.

2. The old Vergo was killed and replaced with an Android Dr.Vegapunk created. [Hmm not sure about this one.]

3. Vergo is following orders by Do to assist CC with a plan that CC thought out and also help CC make his name.

Well that's my thoughts...what's yous? Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:21 am

I think that sister is just an excuse for him to leave and meet up with Doflamingo.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 6:23 am

Me too, but who knows... Maybe Oda will surprise us again.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:39 am

Im starting to wonder if Vergo has a sister Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:57 am

I say he doesn't have ! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:03 am

Hmm can Vergo be a Cyborg, I mean his kicks are awfully hard. Or is it just that he hardens his legs like Luffy hardens his hand in Gear 3
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 3:55 pm

He is using Haki. That's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 3:13 am

Yeah, I believe it's haki + tekkai. Pure and simple human ability with no devil fruit....
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:17 am

Me too. However, I am sure that he also happens to be a fruit user (an irrelevant fruit power with whatever we have seen) that will result him in being weakened by smoker's jutte and eventually lose to him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:25 am

That sounds kind of boring, if he's weakened by the seastone because of a worthless fruit...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:28 am

no, I didn't mean that his power is worthless. I mean that his power has nothing to do with what we have seen till now. I am calling him to be a vacuum man so that he will absorb the smoke of smoker and give him a hard time.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:24 pm

I don't know about that either lol, I'd like to see a strong marine without a fruit. It would at least prove there is someone else other than Garp that can kick ass without a devil fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive   ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER Vergo Thread: Motive
Page 1 of 1