One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))

Go down 
+2
Aidoneus
Karasu(the crow)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Empty
PostSubject: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:24 am

Karasu moved through the ocean with his black submarine. The tungsten metal seemed to almost blend with the near perfect reflection of the ocean in this night. The submarine was a few feet over the water while moving forward, almost taunting anyone that saw it with the flag of the dark isle assassins. Karasu was driving the submarine with a smirk across his face, it almost looked genuine. He told the crew members to sleep during the daytime, because at night the crew would grab a large sum of money. Karasu and his crew were sent to kill a few pirates and their crews. Three ships later Karasu seemed to have killed them all, with the help of Dark Isle to speed things up by a lot. With this Karasu could go back to the noble that offered him this job and receive his payment; which was a very large sum of money. About 100 million to be exact, for trash pirates. Karasu knew an opportunity when he saw one. However, that money wasn't the only reason he chose to accept the job.. actually, it was more of a small bonus.

The man, after Karasu did some research on him with the machines in his island, is a noble that worked very well with a slave trade. He was quickly developing power over slaves, which was connected to a goal to one of the members of his crew. Karasu wanted to help an ally; and steal all of the money in that ship.. which would be a much larger sum of money then 100 million belli. On top of this, the person could have some information on Dagon's target, the celestial dragons. Karasu could live without them, and a small piece of him hates the idea of slavery; but he can live with them as long as he gets what he needs, money.

Karasu's submarine rose to the top of the waves when they approached a very large ship with many men walking around the deck, they formed a line for the crew of dark isle to walk through the crowd of people. Karasu walked out of his seat and towards the ladder that made it to the top of the ship. Karasu then whistled to awaken his entire crew. Steel, his vulture, flew across the hall of the submarine to attach itself to Karasu's shoulder. It then flew and had Karasu land on the deck of the extremely large ship the noble owned. Karasu then followed the small path that the henchmen/bodyguards/mercenaries seemed to have created. Karasu tried to hide his face with the hat he was wearing, and the long black coat covered his dark isle tattoo. The only thing giving away his identity was the scar on his left cheek. Without making eye contact Karasu continued to walk towards the a door that would undoubtedly lead to a hallway that reached the room where he could receive his 'payment'. Around his waist was four pistols, two that looked like they were made of plastic and two average looking pistols. He also wore normal looking gloves around his wrists.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:38 am

Dagon walked a mere meter behind Karasu. He had been hiding his enthusiasm for the entirety of the mission as to not embarrass himself to his new master, but he was nearly certain Karasu knew how thrilled he was. Though not physically apparent, Karasu was fully aware of the connections and was even the one to inform Dagon of these connections. Dagon might be able to get more information about the Dragons. If he could get more information, that was a mere step closer to getting where he needed. The three paths of success: will, mental capability, and power; he had the first path fulfilled. He need the other two to be fulfilled before he could be ensured success.

He was slightly cautious of the many guards around him. They all seemed fairly powerful, despite the fact he was backed by none other than the shichibukai Karasu AND his crew. It seemed they were on edge, but not afraid... As if waiting for something. Dagon smelled a trap, not that it mattered. He could tell just by the way Karasu walked that Karasu was both just as aware as Dagon was, as well as planning or having had planned how to handle this. How was Dagon supposed to get his information? They were prepared for battle from the beginning. He started to speak, but decided to hold his tongue. He then decided to hold his breath. He hadn't eaten in nearly a weak. Sure, he hadn't lost hardly any calories at all, but he was on a strict blood and blood-based diet that consisted primarily of humans. He loved human blood. The smell made him want to kill them all there.

Judo Flip

Dagon activated Judo Flip to dodge whatever assault may come in the next moments. He had a goal in mind, and intended to live long enough to see it fulfilled.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:53 am

[[The Frigate]]

As Karasus subrmarine docked and he began to make his through the hall room of the huge ship, the guards who seem to be wearing some sort of collar began whispering amongst each other. "So.. thats him.... the former shichibukai... the crow....." "I heard he is one of the best shots of this era..... any truth about that?" The murmurings about Karasu went around the ship till it reached the ears of 4 different people in different uniforms, even though their uniforms were silver and different from the rest of the guards in the ship, they too had collars on them. The first one who was of light build and had bluish hair laughed to himself as he waved his fingers around "That guy... he is here... heheehe, a shichibukai, this should be fun..."

[[Lindo Crest ]]
[[Former bounty 150,000,000 beli]]
[[Head guard for Rabel ]]

The other two looked related to each other, both male with brownish hair, except one of them was tall and muscular while the other was shorter and carried blades and glasses. The muscular one spoke first "As always Lindo san.... u seem so excited over these types of things happening...." The other man with glasses spoke "Be serious a bit, that guy is a shichibukai.. ive heard rumours barely anyone who sees him lives past the day.. its like the dark crow of death, "

[[Jod Meritas "the hammer of abnash"]]
[[ former bounty 100,000,000 beli]]
[[ Head guard for Rabel]]

[[Jab Meritas "The knife of abnash]]
[[ former bounty of 100,000,000 beli]]
[[ Head guard for Rabel]]

The final person sitting there was a younger kid, no older than 17 years old, sitting along side, he had tattoos on his arm and a scar across his face. He looked concerned , and he seemed quiet. He twiddled with his book that was in his hand as Lindo stood up and walked next to him "Your new to this gig, but being head guard means u gotta follow what Master Rabel says, got it??" The kid then gulped "Yes.. i got it sir.... im sorry" Lindo then let him go as the kid breath a sigh of relief

[[Montes Horncliffe "Son of the South"]]
[[former bounty 80,000,000 beli]]
[[New Head Guard for Rabel]]

[[At the main room]]

As Karasu entered the room, a record was being played on the sonogram, it was a classical song, with pianos and a violin, the lighting and the walls inside this room were also much brighter than most of the ship. And in front there was a huge ebony desk, and sitting at the desk was the man himself. He was at least 5'8 with sleek gold hair, wearing glasses that looked like binoculars. He also was wearing a purple suit and had no scars on his face. He wasn't muscular but quite thin. "Ahhh.. Mr Crow.... how marvellous... i hope you have performed the task... you see...." The man then kicked one of the people who was cleaning his shoe , it was clearly a slave as the poor cretin went back again and apologised , the man then looked up "You see... i dont like it when people dont do the jobs they have been assigned to do.."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:13 am

Karasu walked through the crowd, unfazed at the rumors he overheard from the crowd. He was called 'The Crow', which accurately deciphered his birth name and gave meaning to the title, "The Crow of Death". However, this was the first time Karasu saw others in a large group recognize him and talk about him, so it shocked him when he quickly learned the crowd knew exactly who he was. However, Karasu didn't show a hint of surprise in his face. The only thing the crowd could see is the small smile creeping along Karasu's lips. What the crowd didn't know, of course, was Karasu's original plan. The ship filled with people is a miscalculation, there will be more casualties then Karasu predicted, unfortunately.

Karasu eventually made it to a room with fancy music. On the other side of the table was a rather slim-looking man. Karasu made sure his crewmate was behind him, Dagon might prove useful in close quarters like these. The noble started speaking, while a slave polished his shoe, and asked if the crew had done their jobs. The noble kicked the noble before finishing his question. Karasu smiled very innocently, with his eyes closed, and spoke back to the noble.

"The pirates will not bother you anymore. My crew wiped them out completely, not a single pirate in their crew is left."
Karasu looked around, then said the obvious. "We did our part, as promised, can we get our 100 million belli so we can leave?" Karasu had no intention on leaving, but he looked like he did.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:34 am

Dagon was getting increasingly edgy. Close quarters with a nobleman. How could he interrogate the bastard if Dagon couldn't stop imagining himself eating out the man's throat? Dagon, for an instant, decided to kill him and start a fire in the process for kicking the slave, but caught himself before taking action. He could not endanger the slave. A small part of pity held him back. He couldn't kill a slave unless the slave was a true enemy. His own experience is the only thing that kept him from killing his lead. If it had never happened, instant death. He had his goal for the same reason: his experience as a slave. He had to fulfill his destiny. He heard karasu speak and wondered if it was out of line to speak, but rather than hold his tongue Dagon decided to speak regardless. If he didn't say something he might be unable to stop his own hunger from taking over. None of these thoughts were physically apparent to a stranger: he more or less appeared annoyed.

"If you don't mind, I would request you hurry. I would like to have some bloodshed and dinner, and the longer we talk the longer I have to wait."

He made his words cold and calculated, not making eye contact with the noble. He did, however, look in the general direction of the noble. The stare was cold, malicious, and implying that he wanted to slaughter everyone like pigs. This, in Dagon's mind, would at least set the mood properly. He wanted this nobleman to feel fear before he was tortured, interrogated, and eaten. The noble didn't know Dagon wanted to eat him, but Dagon wanted him to know for some reason.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:45 am

The noble known as Rabel stood up "Hooo, you are impressive, im so amazed that you managed to wipe out all the targets set... but i guess you do indeed live up to your reputation.... Karasu the crow...." The noble then turned "What do you think about the ship by the way? Its impressive isnt it? Its the frigate i use to transport my cargo across the sea. So many deals i have in place with the mariejois nobles, those who live in the heavens of paradise, i supply my cargo with them for a good price and it brings me one step closer to getting a property in Mariejois... sometimes it takes a near lifetime to buy land on the sacred island, but i have the perfect oppurtunity to seal myself amongst the elite.... and thanks to you i am closer to that goal...." Rabel moved around as his 4 guards entered the room lead by Lindo and standing in a corner , Rabel laughing then watched Dagon "Forgive my personal security.. they are slaves who i have promoted within my ranks who have exhibited loyalty to me specially, because they show me reverence, i give them proper food and clothing and sometimes womanly pleasures, hahahahahaah" The 3 guards laughed along with Rabel while the youngest one just kept quiet. Rabel then grinned "Your fish friend... seems like he could fetch a good price... they dont usually reside with human crews... how did u manage it Crow? hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:05 am

Karasu listened to the noble talk. He asked Karasu about his ship. The answer was a given, it was big. It held many prisoners inside at once, Karasu noticed that each of the men outside had the same collars that these men had. Karasu remembered reading about slaves at one point; apparently they had collars that 'sealed their fate' a person that didn't do what they were asked were killed by the collars themselves. Others were left handicapped, then beaten to death afterwards for surviving the collar. It never ended pretty, and it always marked a new life for the man or woman wearing it. When the four bodyguards showed themselves Karasu couldn't help but look at them, some of them looked very familiar; Karasu didn't know why. The noble also seemed strangely relaxed while giving all of this information to the crew. He didn't seem worried about being in front of a former warlord. Karasu continued to smile, however, maybe this man was foolish. But it smelled like something was odd in the air. Karasu listened to the walls and floor, waiting for something to show itself that isn't supposed to be there.

Karasu looked normal, however, while listening. He had his eyes closed and his smile still creeping across his face, even while the man talked about his bodyguards moving up in the ranks of his empire. Karasu then heard his crewmate speak about a bloodbath, which the men in front of Karasu seemed to have ignored. They probably didn't take him seriously, just like they didn't give Karasu's question for the money any thought. Karasu heard one of the men talk about his crewmate; apparently the crewmate could fetch a good price. Although Karasu knew that the bodyguards were overstepping a dangerously thin line between Dagon's good side and his bad side. Karasu smiled even more innocently, then laughed like he heard a funny joke he'd never heard before.

"Oh you guys, I found him in a bar, ironically. I got him for free. But, you know, I really do have to go, so can I have the promised payment?" While talking Karasu put one arm behind his back, he was showing Dagon Karasu's own palm, which is the universal signal for 'stop'. Karasu knew Dagon might lose his cool in this situation, but they had to play it off a little longer. With any luck they'll show the bank before giving the money. If not, then it's plan B.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:20 am

The noble laughed as he signalled his guards to back off for a bit and give some space. The noble then got one of his slaves to pick up his briefcase from the back of his table, he handed the briefcase to Karasu grinning "Thank you Mr Karasu.. i hope we can have more interactions like this in the future... ill be leaving now come Lindo, u as well Montes...." Rabel handed his briefcase to Karasu as he walked away grinning at Dagon as he walked out the door with his main guard and Montes who followed quietly while Lindo whistled.

If Karasu opened the briefcase, it would release a smoke bomb which would fill the room and allow the firing squad outside to spray their rounds at Karasu and his fishman, however, should Karasu realise something was amiss, the shooting squad would just storm the room firing bullets at both of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Everything changed when Karasu held his hand to Dagon. He had an order, even if it was as simple as "stop". He immediately put aside every emotion he had. When Karasu was handed the briefcase, even Dagon knew something was wrong. No true business man, not even the Dragons themselves would hand or accept a briefcase without seeing whether or not there was actually cash inside.

"Master... I think we have the same line of thought right now."

If Karasu gave Dagon the briefcase, he would use shift immediately and use the bomb, though
Dagon only knew it was something dangerous, on the firing squad both Dagon and Karasu could tell were there, more than likely. If Karasu opened the bomb, with his eyes closed and with Dagons Judo Flip active, they could both easily avoid the bullets and turn to an offensive. Dagon wanted Karasu to hurry, but he probably didn't need to remind his master of his goal. The target was getting further and further away. Dagon popped his joints, waiting for Karasu's decision.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Karasu was given a briefcase after he asked the noble for his money, but it didn't sound like money. There was no sound of paper, no rattling, not even a sound of.. nothing. There was only a sound of gears moving around and the distinct sound of chemicals swirling around. It didn't take Karasu long to figure out that he was staged. By the time Karasu noticed, however, the noble had already left the room and closed the door behind him. Dagon told Karasu that they were both in the same line of thought, and he was correct.. to a point. Karasu heard the many heartbeats surrounding them in that moment, and the sound of collars moving around the room with tiny clicking noises that Karasu knew too well.

Karasu nodded at Dagon, with a smile that refused to change. "Alright, Dagon, both of us know this money will change our lives forever. Let's 'open this case' just to make sure he has all of the money here." Karasu threw the briefcase towards the wall and shot it right through. Karasu expected a bomb, but instead a giant smokescreen filled the room. Slaves then suddenly appeared and started spraying the room with bullets. Karasu, by the time they went in, was already surrounded by a smokescreen. Karasu didn't know where Dagon was, but he knew where he was headed. "Dagon, are you going to let the noble get away? Go after him, I'll hold things off here. If you need help, just scream. I'll hear it." Karasu was on the ground flat while the bullets continued to move across the room. He was actually laying on his back with both of his hands behind his head, like a pillow. He already knew where they were aiming, and he knew they think he was too surprised to duck. Even so it's rare that someone aim at a specific spot in the ground. It's a waste of bullets. Karasu waved his hand at Dagon, signaling him to go. This might seem arrogant to some people, but the message was different for those that knew Karasu. Signaling Dagon to go meant to hurry and grab his goal before it was too late.

Karasu then waited until he finally heard the sudden stop of bullets and the clicking sound that came with an empty round. Karasu sighed. The smoke still wasn't clearing, so whatever chemicals they used to create the smokescreen was very pure. He'd have to use this as an advantage. Nobody reloaded, because they all thought Karasu and Dagon were dead. Karasu, though, didn't want them to think this for too long. Suddenly Karasu flipped himself over and sprinted towards the nearest man. Karasu's arm appeared through the smoke and grabbed the assault rifle around the man's hands. Karasu then kicked the man's legs and slammed his face with the back of the assault rifle. This happened very fast.

Karasu dropped the assault rifle, taunting the enemies, and ran towards them. His eyes were closed the entre time. They all fumbled to grab another round to reload their guns once they saw him, but Karasu didn't want there to be any sign of a counter to the noble's plan of killing Karasu in one barrage of bullets. Karasu's vulture quickly opened its wings and sliced every man Karasu ran through. Karasu used soru and stopped to pivot and continue running. Before anyone knew it, the entire gun squad was killed within a few seconds. The fear of seeing a man with wings that cut through flesh like bread made it almost impossible for their mouths to let a noise slip; there was no screaming. They were dead, and nobody else knew of their existence disappearing from the world. Outside this room everyone 'knows' they are alive, ironic. Karasu followed Dagon, although he was a fair distance behind the fishman. Karasu continued to listen with his eyes closed, just to make sure nobody followed him or tried to ambush him.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:56 pm

Shift

As soon as Karasu shot the case, he used shift to get behind the enemy before they could see him. He knew Karasu would be fine. He heard Karasu say to go. Dagon rushed around the ship to the main deck, where he believed only slaves would be. Assumed the noble hadn't had enough time to get to the main deck yet. Regardless, he had a specific plan.

Slash

Wrapping his hands in his pressurized-water claws, Dagon slashed the collar of every slave in sight in mere seconds. The collars fell to the ground, but before they hit, Dagon deflected them into the sea to ensure that there was no danger. He was told by an overseer of the dragons that the collars killed by powerful poison from the new world, which is why they died quickly and quietly. He didn't want to risk this. These collars could have had any way to kill the slaves.

"Slaves, I ask you... Is your master's life worth your own? If you are loyal, stay and die. If you want your freedom, leave now and escape. If you want revenge, I plan on teaching him a lesson. Just don't kill him before I get there."

Dagon prepared for the worst. The four bodyguards he saw earlier seemed powerful, more than likely near Dagon's own strength. One seemed unwilling. He had to keep that in mind. Hopefully, he could avoid the bodyguards all together. And the noble likely had some sort of trick just in case, like all cowards.

Deep Freeze

Dagon activated this ability to preserve his energy. Flipping , shifting, slashing took a lot of energy, and Dagon hadn't eaten recently. This also gave him an edge, since his pressurize water would freeze whenever it came in contact with something and detached from the claws. He chuckled slightly.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 pm

[[Ship south deck]]

Rabel had heard the gun fire, but then gave the command to some of his slave guards to get into position. Lindo laughed "As expected of the great shichibukai Karasu.... even his pet is pretty impressive eh Montes?" The kid stood by simply shuffling his feet and keeping quiet as Lindo laughed, Rabel then cleared his throat "Tell Job and Jab to handle the fish thing... Lindo you are the only one of the 4 i believe that can challenge Karasu, the rest of them would be killed instantly" Lindo sat on a cargo box "ohh? and what about the other guys who will switch sides if the collars are cut off?" Rabel laughed "They wont betray me, remember? Why would they, they are too afraid of what comes next....."

[[Middle deck where Dagon is]]

The slaves who had their collars cut staggered back , but then looked to Dagon and picked up the rifles they had, firing rounds at Dagon. One of the slaves then muttered "why dont we follow him?" This slave was shot down in a instant by anothers rifle "YOU FOOL, we will not die some dogs death, the fate of the slaves that betray Master Rabel is that they are doomed to be killed by the Head Guards, which is a fate worse than death itself!!!" The slaves were now laying heavy firepower at Dagon, firing off rounds of machine gun bullets at a time.

[[Karasu]]

At the area Karasu was moving more guards piled up trying to keep him at bay "FUCK FUCK, HE IS COMING!!!!" They started letting out random bullet fire at the corridor down where Karasu was supposed to have come. One of the guards slowed down "Shit .... shit... i dont wanna die.... this guy is insane, he wiped out the vanguard shooting squad by himself... fuck!!!!" They were panicking and firing off shots trying to at least gauge where Karasu was in the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:04 am

Dagon sighed. He easily avoided the bullets, shifting in a side-step manner. They weren't as good as karasu, and his experiences dodging his bullets made these fools seem like a walk in the park.

"I didn't want to kill slaves, but now I shall devour you all."

Dagon drew his blade and threw it at full speed, beheading at least 30 slaves and setting their corpses on fire. He caught it mid-flip to cut out the heart of the slave who shot his one follower among them. Dagon sheathed his blade and flitted behind and beside the slaves and rippi out their hearts or slicing off their heads one after another. He poured some fat on the corpses, and lit them on fire. The remaining three were surrounded in fire and were going to be burned alive.

"You should have listened."

Float

Crunch

He drained the blood of the the corpses quickly and pulled their cooking bodies closed, as he quickly used his knife to cook them. He quickly devoured every masterpiece he made, then he flitted on top of each burning slave and ate them alive, started with their minor and sensory organs, and then moving to their bones, and finally their muscles and major organs. He walked to the door and set up a trap where the stomachs would empty on anyone to use the door. Floating above the fire as he was, he was in no danger of being burned, he simply hoped his master's crow could fly karasu above the flames. If not, he may have made this more difficult for the master. He wondered if reinforcement assassin's would have joined them if he hadn't cut them off. He decided not to worry. The fire would bait the guards, and maybe even the noble to showing themselves. Then he could defeat them. Defeated guards would be drained of blood, deboned, and sacrificed in the fire in the name of the god of blood, destruction, and death: asura.

He relished in the idea of torturing the scum who made him kill these innocent slaves. He relished in that he could exact revenge on him, the dragons, and eventually the slave traders themselves. End the slave trade of fishmen. Then, he would order the freed slaves and train them into soldiers. Then, he would take over the world by killing the and/or joining the greatest killers in the world. Eventually, he would kill himself and all remaining evil to end evil for at least a time, as well as instill fear into all that would become evil, and more importantly those who wouldn't. The innocents would kill all evil before it became true evil. For at least a century, he would bring peace to the world by creating the greatest holocaust ever imagined in all of time.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:59 am

Just as Karasu had stealthily killed the original guards that tried to kill him and Dagon more showed up. Karasu heard their heartbeats when they got near his hearing range. When they fired their guns at Karasu, he knew his position was already given to the noble. Karasu was trying to avoid this mess, but now he had to face this matter like he usually did his jobs. He'll have to kill all of the witnesses, unfortunately. When the men showed up the smokescreen was already clearing away, so Karasu was visible to the new men trying to kill him. They aimed their guns and fired round after round of bullets, but all Karasu did to defend himself was use his vultures wings as a shield. When the men finished firing there were bullet holes surrounding the hallways, and a few of the slaves were hit by some of the ricochet of the bullets. When the sounds of firing stopped the vulture then opened its wings and Karasu pulled out two of his pistols, the normal ones, and aimed at the group in front of him. He didn't have to be stealthy anymore, after all, since the ship probably knew Karasu survived the first assault.

"You guys.. are a pain. I'll have to dispose of this entire ship now because of you guys and your persistence to live." While Karasu spoke the men tried to find their clips to reload their guns. Karasu sighed, "It's too late. The second you had to reload was the second you were technically dead." Karasu pulled the triggers and two bullets rushed towards the middle of the groups. Suddenly two separate explosions moved through the room. Body parts flew through the hallway with a combination of fire in all of their clothing. Karasu walked through the hallway the slaves came from and continued to walk through their corpses. Men tried to run away but Karasu fired his normal bullets, thanks to his devil fruit, and shot each of them between the eyes. He wanted to make sure they each died a quick death, time was of the essence.

The reason Karasu followed the area the soldiers were appearing from was obvious, the area with the most slaves is usually the more important areas. Maybe the hallway will lead to their treasure. The noble had to keep his money somewhere, right? Karasu also hoped Dagon was doing well outside, while Dagon was taking care of his goal Karasu would be taking care of his own goal. Karasu had to take advantage of the situation, Dagon might be getting most of the attention by now.. knowing him. All Karasu had to do was use this confusion and grab every dime the noble had in his bank, located somewhere in this ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:13 pm

[[Middle Deck]]

Dagons massacre was not unnoticed , it was awful as blood and bones were drained and crushed. From a ledge on the upper level, two man stood, it was Jab and Jod Meritas, they were watching as Dagon massacred so many people. The guards now breaking ranks and pulling back trying to create cover fire and exit the middle deck. Both the Meritas brothers landed in the middle of the deck, a few steps away from Dagon "Oii, you lot, stay back, you guys cant handle fishboy over here.. he has a taste for human blood, it makes them crazy!!" Jab Meritas stood foward as he warned the fleeing guards who were trying to make it. Job on the other hand scratched his head "Hey Aniki.. first time im seeing a fish guy this violent before.. why did he have to kill all the people for?" Jan sighed "Why dont you ask him, he is literally right in front of you man, never mind, just stick to the plan, who is on offense?" Job then nodded "I am on offense, you are on defense right?" Jab grinned as he drew his swords "Very good Job, im so glad you got it... and you fish guy, if you want to surrender, that is something on offer too you know?"

[[Karasu]]

It was a complete massacre, as if Dagon had not killed enough, Karasu had slaughtered as well. It was more merciful though than the fishmans slaughter. As Karasu walked through the underdeck, there was a huge tank that he would arrive at. And sitting near that tank in the huge empty room, was Lindo, who was whistling and grinning "Yo.. Mr Crow... ive been told to tell you, my boss says your service isnt required anymore, and also, he wishes to tell you that if you survive this somehow, he would spend every waking moment hunting you down or somethin..... not that i care really, im just here for the good times" He imitated swinging a golf club as he laughed to himself. "But really, im honoured man, the great Crow of death himself, hidden in shadow, seen by no one, makes most pirates shake their boots, ahahaha, yeahh, the good life.... your probably wondering what this tank is right?" Lindo pointed to the huge tanker behind them , Lindo then grinned "Take a guess cmon!!"

[[Rabel and Montes]]

Rabel walked through the under deck, as the young montes followed behind "That foolish crow, thinks he can kill me does he?!! Ill show him.. but first, better check on the vault...." Rabel opened the metal door at the lowest level of the frigate, there stood a submarine pod, filled with money and jewels. Rabel grinned "Looks like the profits for this year are still safe!!! Excellent, once Lindo kills the crow and the Meritas brothers kill off the fish we can move on from all this, isnt that right Montes?" Montes nodded as Rabel stroked his hand against Montes's face "Of all my slaves you are the most beautiful you know..... thats why you have to follow me, ok?" Montes shuddered slightly as he nodded in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:01 pm

Dagon looked below at the warriors who has just come before the slaughter. One asked why Dagon had killed so many... but he hadn't asked Dagon why, which seemed... Stupid. Then, the obviously smarter of the two reminded the moron who was on offense and who was on defense. He laughed loudly.

"You two could make more money in comedy than you could in the entire slave trade! Why did I kill these men? I offered them freedom. They turned it down. That made them enemies, obstacles in my path. When they attacked I had no choice but to kill them. Why am I so violent? Because the quickest way to kill is to be relentless and powerful. And I haven't eaten in a little over a week. I've been hungry for a while. I couldn't kill them all and not eat them too. If you prove worthy, I might soare you from being eaten. But you'll die either way."

His knife in his mouth, Dagon held his left hand in a horizontal two-finger point at the the smarter one who played defense. He pulled himself back into a slightly lower stance, and placed his right foot behind the left, bring his right hand close to his chest in a chop-shape. Holding the knife on his tongue, Dagon crouched slightly preparing for attack. He finally landed on the ground, wings at the ready for flight.

"Yo stupid. I've got a question for you. If blood is thicker than silver, then is blood a better bullet than metal?"

He hoped his play on words would distract him.

Judo Stream

Dagon launched a bullet of blood high-speed at the defensive warrior, trying to keep the defensive warrior at a distance. He them slammed his fist into the deck, shaking the ship slightly as he jumped up.

Shift

Combining his shift with his float, he appeared behind the stupid one. He figured the stupid one would dodge his karate-chop, expecting it to be close-range fishman karate. It wasn't. His next attack was a cut, a mid-range air-blade-like fishman karate where he used pressurized water as a sword.

Cut

He swung his arm straight at the stupider of the two warriors, and prepared for a defensive maneuver from the other he shot at.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Karasu walked through the hallway, shooting everything that moved while he was walking. Karasu decided to open his eyes by this stage, because the constant sounds of gunfire were starting to hurt his sensible ears while in that form. Now whenever he saw someone he immediately pulled the trigger, instinct made him aim exactly where he needed to aim. Almost immediately the bullets hit every man in the same spot between the eyebrows. Men and women slaves alike were not segregated with action, they were all killed equally fast. Eventually the dead bodies behind Karasu lead to him running out of people to shoot, and he stopped in front of a door.

Before Karasu opened the door he closed his eyes and concentrated on small details in the other room, and around the ship. Before he realized it he heard Rabel speaking, it was a quick second but Karasu focused his hearing on only the nobles words. "That foolish crow, thinks he can kill me does he?!! Ill show him.. but first, better check on the vault...." Karasu heard his breathing growing distant from his earlier location, until he opened something (which Karasu knew from the sound of struggle in his voice) and overheard something that light up his ears. "Looks like the profits for this year are still safe!!! Excellent, once Lindo kills the crow and the Meritas brothers kill off the fish we can move on from all this, isn't that right Montes?" Karasu smirked, then opened his eyes. He already made a mental note of the exact area he heard the noise. Which meant now he knew exactly where he needed to go to get the vast amount of money collected over a year of trading. Karasu was almost happy, almost.

Karasu opened the doors in front of him and saw one of the four guards on the other side. He seemed to be sitting next to a tank of some sort. The man was obviously insane, Karasu could tell by the way the man talked to him.He was apparently fond of fighting, Karasu could tell by the way he treated his bosses words and spoke with admiration and a certain satisfaction when he said he was in this job 'for the good times'. He then imitated swinging a club and told Karasu that he was 'honored' to meet Karasu, and continued to explain the reputation Karasu had gained over his years in the sea. The man then switched his attention to the rank behind him, and even asked Karasu if he knew what was inside. Karasu shook his head.

"I don't know what's inside, but if I were to guess.. is it.. a bomb? Or maybe a body? I've never been good at guessing games. You'll have to forgive me." Karasu put an almost innocent smile and even scratched the back of his head when he asked Lindo to forgive him.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) 913-33

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Santo was slowly sailing towards the nobles ship.  "This is a perfect time to make money.  The noble seems to be in distress whatever is making this shooting ruckus on the ship, although it's probably Karasu."  Santo threw an entire unopened pack of cigars into the water, he didn't even have a taste for them.  Santo threw his lasso onto one of the ships porthole when he got close enough and swung and began to slowly climb up the lasso, once getting inside he pulled up his lasso, and saw a squad of guards, all with long rifles.  "Ok I surrender guys!"  The guards didn't believe him and were poised to fire, "Ugh Fine!  Sword style-Turtle Beast!"  Santo swung the his long lasso to deflect the bullets, some bouncing back and killing other guards, but most just falling flat to the ground.  "Ultimate Dragon Destruction Bomb!"  Santo used the momentum of the lasso and concentrated the air into 1 powerful air blast.  This finished the remaining guards and left the room in wreckage, Santo quickly find the filing cabinet and began to comb through the files and found what he wanted, the destination of the ship and a map of the ships infrastructure. He saw the smoke from 1 part of the ship and heard the gunfire so assumed that's were Karasu and his aide were.  Just to taunt Karasu, Santo used one of the guards blood and spelled in large words "Hi Karasu, it's me Triblade!" Santo then made a mad dash out the room and decided to look for where the money vault was.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:24 pm

Daiki Shikuro had gone into the ship with the two other assassins. Although at times he gave the appearance of a brittle man, due to his slim limbs, they were completely toned to withstand the physical effort of his techniques. He had been directed by Karasu to keep a low profile in case things got out of hands. Like Karasu some time ago had called him, afyer all, Daiki was the Warlord's strongest weapon, his secret ace. Not because of his nice vest he had been selected to be the First Mate in the biggest and strongest assassination body. Daiki's power was comparable to a shichibukai's, and it was only due to loyalty to onw of the only people he could consider family he hadnt offered himself to become one.

Daiki remained in the shadows, immobile, immutable. He was attempting to use Karasu's perception techniques... but it wasnt working very well even if he closed his eyes. Despite his low skill at it, he was able to hear the disturbances that had affected the original plan. He followed Dagon's voice yo the deck of the ship, while Karasu was moving through the halls. He decided to move towards the storage rooms, towards the masts, using Soru he moved in a straight line through the whole, silent as a cat, unnoticeable, like a shadow. He had to stop because there were people in his way... "ugh, what a pain..." - he mumbled.

Daiki felt an unidentified presence that was completely different from the slaves in the deck of the ship. So he moved towards it and broke into scene. Behind him, the scene was horrible, the hall was soaked with a dark color of clay. What was that sticky substance that had polluted the light colored clay? Was it... blood? Yes, blades of clay had silently cut the throats of the slaves and others were sticked to the walls, plastered against it with the solid clay in their mouths and covering their whole bodies. Before he could get to the room, he grabbed one of the slaves that tries to shoot him, after stopping the bullet mid-air with clay, and put his hand around his mouth and nose. The  man attempted to bite him, but in that second his destiny was sealed. "Nendo refill..."- Daiki said. The internal conducts of the man were all filled with clay, and the man was left choking on it on the floor while Daiki went out.

When he got there and was just below deck he heard some unknown voice say "Hey Karasu, it's me Triblade!". Daiki knew this wasnt him, he would have recognized his voice. This indicated him that he had known the man... probably had to do with his disappearance. This got Daiki really mad and he realeased clay to make a platform that he stood on and let clay fly around him, surrounding him, ready to be used offensively or deffensively.

He floated into the room slowly, appearing out of a sudden.

"You... are NOT Triblade!" - he said with a pokerface expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:06 pm

"And you're not Karasu, the great Crow Of Death, or whatever.  I may not be Triblade, but I have him hidden away somewhere on the Grandline."  Santo said mocking Daiki's tone as a smirk spread across his face and he pulled out his nodachi and lasso, "I recognize your face from a bounty poster, 75,000,000 berri, you're a member of the DIA huh?  Well how about I just walk away, collect some money from this celestial dragon, leave this ship, and perhaps I'll consider giving you guys Triblade back?"  Santo let out a cackle, "Or maybe you could just take a whipping and I'll leave you here bruised and battered as another token to my other best friend, King Karasu! How is the monarch doing?"  Another cackle escaped from Santo's lips as he slowly backed away, "Your move.... Daiki."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Daiki recognized the man after giving his face a second thought. Many bounty posters flew through his mind and one stuck up, like a newspaper flying into a car's windshield. He had stacks of bounty posters in his ship which he looked through almost everyday to get new targets.

"Santo..." - Daiki said with a deep voice. The Dark Isle Assassins had an impressive information net, but he didnt know much about this guy. Daiki's face remained unalterable even when Santo threatened him and offered him the release of one of the Dark Isle Assassins' most important members. This guy had a 55 million bounty... Not one of the most impressive in the Grandline, but indeed respectable.

Daiki's clay silently moved to the foor corners of the room, almost unnoticeable and in the shadows. Then they completely covered all the wall of the room.

"You might find that my presence here will make things... a little... sticky." -Daiki said and he immediately shot all the clay into the center of the room. An improved version of the Soft Clay Walls, but coming from a three-dimensional space instead of two sides. -"Be careful... choking hazard..."

The clay had just gone through Daiki and he was unaffected. It was six layers that came from all directions towards Santo and increased in mass, as it didnt just move towards him, but filled the room at the same time at vertigo speeds and the clay hardened in the points closer to the walls of the room and then slowly in.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:04 am

Santo smiled as Daiki recognized him, "Well I didn't know that my name had even crossed the eyes of the DIA, you know beside the fact I have Triblade."  Santo smiled until he noticed the wall of clay that had almost instantly overtook the room. "Holy Fuck!"  Santo knew that this clay would be a pain in the ass to get rid of.  "I got to get to the source of it, but the clay wall is already in front of him.  Santo noticed the hardened points and ran at them, "Dragon Burst!"  He jabbed his nodachi into the hard spot and sent a sharp air blast into the hardened clay hoping to destroy the wall moving at him at vertigo speed.  Santo jumped back, and pulled out his main blade Crusher and concentrated, "Ultimate Dragon's Destruction Bomb!"

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:13 am

[[Meritas Bros]]

As the question was posed to Jod , he then scratched his head "Umm hey Jab, whats he talking about....." AS the attack came for Jab, he then dashed in front of Job to block it, parrying the bullet of blood with his blunt weapon, a huge club looking thing as he twirled his blade. Jod on the other hand suddenly came alive when he saw his brother fending off the attack with his momentum . Jod then saw the fishman suddenly launch a attack from close range, a cutting attack. Jod then grinned "ohhhh fighting thats fun!!!" Jod then suddenly had his torso and arms turn into marble, blocking the cut attack dead in its foot steps as he puffed out his marble chest. He then grinned. Jab then twirled back using his sharper blade stopping Dagons arm and then moving in front of Jod "My my, someone is trying to end it quickly i see... bet you didnt expect my brother to be a devil fruit user did ya..."

[[Lindo vs Karasu]]

Lindo grinned as he shook his finger at Karasu "wroonngggg, well sort of a bomb type thing.. its a pressurizer... it handles all the air in the lower deck of this ship... and if it overheats, this ships hull will blow and sink really fast , ahahah...." Lindo then turned the pressurizers nob to the maximum making a disparity rise in the tank gauge. Lindo then grinned "Now you have about... ohh 30 minutes before this ships hull explodes and sinks everyone on it...... i wonder who can survive the lack of air down here... should be a nice little experience right?" Lindo started moving his fingers and laughed "Whats the matter Mr Crow, you gotta laugh every now and then right?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 4:32 pm

The man seemed crazy. He apparently turned the nob on something that could sink the entire ship, along with the money! Karasu didn't know if the man was telling the truth or lying, all he knew was that the enemy was a problem now.. a serious one. If the money went down then this entire operation would have been a giant waste of time! Karasu hated losing precious money in the hands of another pirate, not to mention the last time he heard the noble he was downstairs. Did the noble have an escape plan while the oxygen was drained from his body? Was he going to escape somehow from the lower deck? Karasu didn't know, but he knew he had to act quickly. He didn't know the amount of time he could hold his breath if the air went out, but he did know that after defeating the opponent in front of him Karasu had to find a way to regain air to the bottom and get the machine out of the ship.. or at least leave the ship to blow up with all of the money in Karasu's submarine. Either way, the man in front of Karasu had to die.

Karasu's smile left when the crazy man told Karasu he was going to sink the ship. He decided to show the man Karasu's true personality, maybe one of the first to see it that aren't dead. "If you're trying to find a 'legendary' way to die by blowing yourself up, I'll be happy to give you a better option." Karasu pointed one of his pistols at the enemy, the vulture already spread its wings like it was about to take flight. Not that it was likely in a closed area like this one. Karasu fired a 'canon bullet', which was essentially a bullet with the strength of a canon, and sent it towards the enemies right shoulder. Karasu was trying to find out the abilities of the man, if he had any at all. If the man was all talk then the fight will be a boring one.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 6:52 pm

Dagon was surprised when the cut was blocked, but he quickly recovered. He rose himself to redirect the attack at his brother, only to see that he was no longer there. Instead he used the chop to gain distance from the two. He had to reassess. A devil fruit user who turns into marble. Marble is tempered rock. That means cold temperature and high-pressure impacts will destroy the rock. To his dismay, he had no high-pressure attacks. Making it could would make it hard to cut too. His best bet was to heat it up to force the rock to expand and soften. Then, he could cut through it. He might not have had the power behind it necessary, but pressurized water can cut through diamond let alone mardle.

Slash

Deep Eruption

Dagon's tone darkened as his surface-temperature increased and he prepared to attack. With float still active, he might have an advantage, but not likely. And maintaining all of these abilities at once is very draining. He might actually have a problem.

Shift

Dagon shifted to appear behind the warriors and avoid their gaze whenever they changed position. Stealth would be his advantage, since he couldn't rely on speed, or strength.

"Not surprised. Annoyed. I'll have to actually try for this fight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))   An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Ulterior Motive: A New Face Behind a Mask ((Closed))
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next