One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vergo: Possible DF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Vergo: Possible DF Empty
PostSubject: Vergo: Possible DF   Vergo: Possible DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Lets see here...I bet Vergo has some kind of DF I mean things do keep sticking to his face. Could it be Attract Attract Fruit/Magnet Magnet Fruit?

Vergo: Possible DF Tumblr_m6a7oenaHH1qhbk2do1_r1_250
^ In this pic he has meat stuck to his face,why? Eating Problems? I think not Razz

Spoiler:
^ Now in this pic a spoon, come on why would someone have a spoon stuck to their face. [No offence to anyone who does]

So we shall find out the truth behind this "Vergo" and why he has stuff on his face. Also why did he have a change of personality

So..what do you guys think?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: Vergo: Possible DF   Vergo: Possible DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 4:51 pm

Addressing his ability, it is possible that having things stuck to his face is independent of any fruit ability if he possesses one. It was stated that he was an extremely messy eater which partially explains why there are food items and utensils stuck to his face (though the burger is really pushing the laws of nature... well, then again...). You did fail to address the ability he displayed in his fights against Law and Sanji. He has the ability to harden a stick of bamboo he is holding, creating a shiny black luster on it and his own arm. This may be his currently unnamed fruit ability and it that is the case, it is unrelated to having things stuck to his face.

When fighting against Sanji and the Marines, Vergo used his ability to harden his own body and sustain minimal damage. When he uses the ability, whatever part of his body he wants to harden turns black.

This ability is not a mere Tekkai which would explain his body strengthening. Tekkai does not change the color of the user.

It is possible that the ability is Bosushoku: Koka; a form of haki that hardens body parts and turns the affected body parts black. There is a possibility that this form of haki may be extended to held items and weapons but it has not been described to do so yet. Being a vice-admiral, it is likely that he possesses this haki and if so, Sanji is going to be in for a tough fight.

As for the change of heart, it was also explained that Vergo was a pirate under Doflamingo long before he became a marine. He joined under Doflamingo's orders and was used as his puppet within the World Government.

... But those are just my thoughts :p
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Vergo: Possible DF   Vergo: Possible DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:04 pm

So are you saying that he ate some kind of Metal Fruit? Which gives him the ability to harden almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Violuminescence

Violuminescence

PostSubject: Re: Vergo: Possible DF   Vergo: Possible DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:45 pm

No and yes; there is not enough info to call it a metal-based fruit. It may just be an excellent mastery of haki that extends to things that he touches. If it is a fruit with such ability, I would venture to say that it is a metallic or even carbon-based paramecia fruit that makes him and anything he touches near indestructible at the cost of flexibility.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Vergo: Possible DF   Vergo: Possible DF Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 am

I think that it's either extreme mastery of Bosushoku haki, or a Devil Fruit that has to do something with the density of mass or something. Or both of them, much like when Luffy uses haki to harden his fruit's and own strength's properties.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Vergo: Possible DF   Vergo: Possible DF Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:14 pm

First of all, why would hamburger stick to him if it was magnetism. I think that's just an over exaggerated way of saying he's a messy eater. Vergo, I believe is just a physical force. Haki plus Rokushiki, pure and simple physical power. Sanji was able to break tekkai before the time skip, and now he's magically injured by the same technique? It doesn't make sense unless you add in a version of the iron skin Luffy uses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergo: Possible DF   Vergo: Possible DF Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 3:36 pm

it has been proven that u can put haki into your weapon in the amazon island they used it on the arrows. Oda has been using color now to show haki since the new world arc. look at luffy's elephant gun. though i wouldn't exclude that vergo don st have a df ability yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergo: Possible DF   Vergo: Possible DF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergo: Possible DF
Page 1 of 1