One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:18 am

Salty arrived just in time to see the scene. The sound was coming from Douche, who was being beaten down by a man who looked pretty strong. That man was none other than the second in command of his crew, a pirate with a bounty of more than 80,000,000 beri. That guy... He was known to Salty. Salty did not have much information about him, but after he took over the department of photography, he had seen a picture of him in the list of the infamous rookies with great bounties. That man was none other than the terrible, Achoo "of the Youth". What a shame... Now, Salty would have to make that guy an enemy as well. Another guy who was real trouble was right in front of him. Much like Thorn and Zorn, judging from the way he dressed himself, Salty could understand that the guy was ridiculous and a friend of theirs.

"I... I have... to go..." he thought for a second and he turned his back and he was about to run away from the site of the event. However, afterwards, he listened to the words of Douche. Douche was being beaten for betrayal... He was being beaten because he believed in the kindness of Salty. If Salty left from the place, then he would be the worst scum of society! Douche was determined to give up his pirate life and become a normal citizen because he believed in the words of the Marine Captain and he was being punished for that. If the Head of the Photography Department did not actually keep his promise, then he would have no pride. He would be worse than all those marines who were believing in Absolute Justice! And there were more things... Salty also thought one more thing... What would his best friend think about him? What would Johnny think about him? Salty was not alone in Whiskey Peak... He was along with Johnny. Johnny was the kindest and most honest marine that Salty met and he did not want to show to him that he was inferior, just because he was weaker. Salty had to prove to the man who was making him proud for being a marine that he could also be a help in the fighting forces of the marines with one or another way. If Salty would not do it for Douche, he would do it for his best friend... For Johnny.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" he yelled to himself and the eyes of the people from around focused on him. "I am not leaving! I will not go away!!! I will fight!!!!!". Then, he pointed towards Achoo with his right hand. His index finger was clearly pointing at the head of the pirate. "Achoo of the Youth... I, the Marine Captain and head of the Photography Department, Salty Peppery, will officially deal with you. Douche has done nothing to you, even if he helped us. He was supposed to be your friend and not an enemy to beat him that badly! He should stay out of this! Let him go and it will be just you and me... And I promise you... In the name of the marines, I am going to show you strength that you have never seen before!" Salty said. And unlike what he said the last time, when he was fighting with Thorn and Zorn, these were words that he really meant them. The last battle with the two clowns showed him that he had hidden potential. And now, that his idiot friend was in trouble and Johnny was away and so he could not deal with Achoo, Salty had no other option but to rely on his hidden strengths and try to unlock them. He tried to make his friends his power and not his anger. He wanted to make the love or the care he had for those two his very own strength! Salty was more determined than ever!

Last edited by Maxulus on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Everyone's heads turn towards the direction of that person that said all that. Douche also turns towards Salty, with a running nose and tears (always in a really goofy way), and for a moment, he gives the impression that he doesn't even know who that person is. Don glares at Salty, narrowing his eyes, before he closes them, and lets out a deep sight. The bystanders discuss about the situation, notably the fact that the newcomer is a marine captain. That sounds like a decently high rank. At least, it would, if they were outside of the Grand Line.
"You fell that much, as to actually seek marine's help, all for the sake of not wanting to do as boss said?" Don says after some moments of silence. Douche raises his hand and freezes, but still yells back. "I didn't asked for his help, he decided to help me anyway! Because that's what good people do!"
Don sights again, before he extents his arms, and laughs hysterically. "So, you think a mere captain can handle ME? I'm Achoo of the Youth, with a bounty of 81,350,000! You'll need a ship of those idiots to capture me, let alone boss!" He turns towards Salty, placing his hands in his pockets, humping a bit, taking a really sinister and cocky expression on his mug. Then, at the same time, Thorn and Zorn appear behind Salty, and both bend down and begin to pant.
"You didn't had to run so fast!"
"So fast, no need to run!"
"We are exhausted because of you!"
"Exhausted we are, thanks to you!"
"Now give us a minute to catch our breath and we will kill you!"
"Kill you, we will, merely give us time to catch our breath!"

"Let me have him, Thorn, Zorn." Achoo calmly says, and begins walking towards Salty, leaving a stunned Douche begin.
"Achoo-don!"
"Don-Achoo!"
".. Certainly, you can do as you please!"
"As you please do, of course!"

Last edited by Shad0w on Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:27 am

[ooc: I edited my previous post, edit your current one and then I am editing this to a post as well.]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:45 am

Maxulus wrote:
[ooc: I edited my previous post, edit your current one and then I am editing this to a post as well.]

OOC: Done, but, let's actually post normally below those "OOC", I think we don't get notified if we merely edit a post so, it's alright.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:13 pm

"Damn it..." Salty thought as he looked at Achoo when he spoke. That man was very cocky and Salty knew that he wasn't because he was very arrogant. From the way he spoke, Salty could understand that Achoo was a powerful man who could beat him quite easily. What did he just do?! That was a tragic mistake... Instead of making up a plan to deal with Achoo, first, Salty let his feelings take control of his mind and he spoke to the pirate as if he did not have any fear towards him. A big, very big mistake. And on top of that, something else happened that also scared Salty to death. Zorn and Thorn appeared as well, and they were there, determined to take out the Marine who defeated them before! Salty was in very, very big trouble.

However, during his unlucky state, he proved to be quite lucky! Achoo was so cocky that he was actually determined to take him on alone. He commanded Zorn and Thorn to watch while he would take care of the marine who dared to speak to him as if he could actually do a thing against him. Now, that was bringing hopes to Salty. He had a strategy in his mind. He had to buy time as much as possible until Johnny would come and save him from the clutches of his enemies.

With a brave look on his face that shadowed his fear towards the enemy, Salty grabbed his camera and he prepared himself. He smiled and said "Well, well... I guess we can start!". The battle between Salty and the notorious pirate with the bounty of 81,350,000 Beri was about to start! What would happen next? Who would emerge victorious?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:28 am

Thorn and Zorn are laughing and goof around.
"You are dead meat!"
"Dead meat, you are!"
"Don is incredibly fast!"
"Amazingly fast, he is!"
"His other nickname is "Fast Step!"
""Flash Step" some call him!"
"He is far stronger than you!"
"Far stronger he is, than you!"

Just after they finished talking with that really irritating speech pattern of theirs, Achoo seemingly disappeared. But, even if Salty didn't saw him because he was distracted by those 2 idiots, it wouldn't take longer than the blink of an eye."You are slow..." Achoo says. He's actually right behind Salty already, and he's aiming down at him, in mid air, ready to thrust a powerful punching attack right on Salty's neck. What was that just now? How fast is this man?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:36 pm

"ARGH!!!" Salty said after he was hit by the powerful punch that stroke his neck. The punch was so powerful that it sent Salty a few meters away and the man fell on the ground. His neck... The pain was not stopping. That man was extremely fast, but he was also pretty strong! Salty could understand after getting hit by an attack like that why Achoo had a high bounty. He was not a guy that he should have messed with. Now, he was in very deep danger and judging from the way the battle started, it looked like the end of the battle would be probably take place with the death of Salty. The fact that he was being overpowered could be seen very easily.

For a few seconds, Salty was taking deep breaths. He needed air in his lungs. After all, the punch hit him on the neck and for a few seconds he was unable to breathe. "Argh..." he said a few seconds after taking his breaths and he started speaking "Come on! I am not afraid of you! I do not care whether you can overpower me or not! As long as you are a threat to Douche, I am not going to go down, no matter what!". Then, he rushed towards Achoo and with a serious look on his face, the photographer raised his leg in an attempt to stomp his foot in Achoo's face. The sheer determination of Salty was making him able to stand against the powerful pirate! What would happen next?

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Achoo calmly raises his own leg, and parries up the blow, looking down at Salty, as he was actually about half a meter taller. It was weird, he looked about just as goofy and weird as that pair of clowns over there, well maybe not that much, with that really tight and corny suit, but unlike those two, he was actually a very serious person when he was fighting, and he wasn't just trolling around; he was going straight for the kill.
"Impressive kick strength..." He calmly comments, and then adds more strength, to push Salty's raised leg out of the way, to both make him lose his balance and let his guard down, and also to initiate a barrage of high-velocity left jab punches.
Meanwhile, Douche is standing there, looking in awe and shock. "This weird, girly guy is actually fighting for me? But why is that? ... Maybe he digs me .. no, that can't be it. Then what is it?" he speaks to himself, before his eyes widen, and he remembers those kind villagers at that small, poor island he was send to "collect taxes". They kindly offered him food, they even had a party, simply because someone went to their village, simple because they were happy to have a visitor, even when he told them the supposed reason of why he was there.
"It's ... IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE!" he yells, crying, really goofy and silly-looking crying by the way.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 5:58 am

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Salty yelled in pain when his leg collided with the leg of Achoo. At first, he believed that maybe he could keep up with the leg strength of the enemy... However, he was absolutely wrong. When the man added more strength to his leg, he pushed Salty out of the way, not only making him lose his balance, but also he made him feel pain that he had only felt once in his life; in the Arabasta War. A bone had probably broken after that collision... Achoo was strong and Salty was no where near his level. Maybe... Maybe he should actually let himself faint and be defeated. However, when those thoughts were coming to his mind, he was also thinking of Johnny. Johnny would not fall like that! Johnny would defeat the enemy, no matter what! Johnny would do wonders for the sake and the pride of the Marines!

Then, the voice of Douche was heard. The man was wondering why Salty was fighting for him. Salty couldn't listen what he was speaking to himself. However, he could understand by the shocked look he had on his face that he thinking why Salty was protecting him... And then, a few seconds, a key phrase was heard. Douche yelled that Salty was protecting him because he was a good person. Even if that would sound quite awkward to some people, this phrase was very motivating for Salty. He started regaining his senses about the purpose he challenged Achoo.

"For Johnny... For Douche... Please, Johnny, lend me your power to defeat my enemy!!!!!!!" Salty said and he swiftly regained his balance, even if he had a broken bone on his legs. Then, as Achoo's leg was still on the air due to the blocking attack he performed on Salty, Salty rushed towards him in order to tackle him so that he could make him lose his balance and find an opening to shoot them with all the bullets of his camera weapon! Would he succeed?!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:02 pm

"I've seen what you are trying to do, and it's not going to work." Achoo calmly and seriously says, and trusts his palm towards the approaching Salty. Now, only now Salty would probably notice that, when this guy would open up his palm like that, combined with those gloves, it looked huge a palm. However, all of a sudden, a really high-pitched scream comes, and then ..
"Treasure kick!" Douche fired off a kick from behind, hitting Achoo at .. a very delicate part of his body. The man's face goes from stern and collected, to almost about to scream his lungs out, as he bites his lip, before he does scream out loudly. "AAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:57 am

Salty had started his tackling attack towards Achoo and from the looks of it, Achoo had a way to defend himself from the incoming attack. He was about to do something that looked really scare to Salty. He was thrusting his palm, which was looking pretty huge, at least for Salty. If he attacked Salty with that palm, he would probably cause him great damage... However, there was no return. Salty had no time... He had to keep going with the tackling attack.

However, while that was going on, a brave action of a coward man was about to encourage Salty to keep going! In an action of honor towards the man who was protecting him, Douche made his movement and he run towards Achoo, kicking him unexpectedly from behind at his most treasured body part, causing him damage that made him bite his lips and scream very loudly in pain. That was a great chance... Salty could now go with his attack!

Salty's tackling attack swiftly hit Achoo and the man fell on the ground. The tackling attack had not caused him any damage at all, but it was crucial to make the man lose his balance. Afterwards, Salty got up from the ground quickly and he pointed with his camera towards Achoo. He pressed a few buttons on his camera and then he yelled "FIRE!!!" as his camera started shooting bullets one after another, ultimately aiming for the man's body. A rain of bullets was moving towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 pm

"Wah, his jewel was kicked!"
"His jewel were kicked!!"
"What an unholy thing to perform!"
"A blasphemy is what was performed!"

Achoo rolls down, but only for a moment, as, while on the ground, he catches up a flash with his eyes, realizing that someone is firing at him. Quickly jumping into the air, Achoo dodges the barrage of bullets, and in obvious rage, begins to spin in mid-air, going towards Salty. "Chain-Punch!" he yells, quite a stupid name, for such a scary-looking mass of spinning fists and legs going recklessly towards Salty. Douche however doesn't waste time .. other than stupidly thumbing up at Salty!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 12:17 pm

"I am not getting hit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Salty said with a decisive look on his face as he noticed that Achoo had actually managed to quickly get up and rush towards him in an attempt to strike him with a powerful spinning punch and kick. Now that the troll had lost his temper, Salty thought that it was a great time for himself to actually go with serious attacks before the man calmed down to the point that he could think. Unlike Salty, that man was able to defeat Salty while calm as he could think more clearly. To Salty, it did not matter whether the man was getting angrier and stronger. What mattered was to outsmart him so that he could be defeated by the weak marine captain.

With a serious look on his face and by using his somewhat good leg power, the head of the marine's photography department jumped high and he dodged the incoming attack right at the moment it was about to hit him. He was right above the enemy's head. It was a perfect chance to strike at the man's head in order to defeat him. As Achoo was still spinning, it would probably be impossible for the man to actually change his attack before Salty would perform the kick. "Get lost!!!!! THIS IS FOR DOUCHE!!!!!!!!!" he yelled and he attempted to launch a kick to the man's head while screaming to increase his moral "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:54 pm

"You little clown!" Achoo yells, while glaring upwards, seeing the incoming. At the same time, Thorn and Zorn tilt their heads, thinking that he called one of them. Achoo was about to attempt to get away from the incoming, but as he started moving, he cleanly got kicked right on the face, letting out a "kuuuh" sound, while he was actually knocked aside. Trying to get up, his eyes catch something, widen, and then he yells in frustration. Douche seems to have actually ATTACHED a pair of iron balls on his outfit, really close to where his own jewels are. The extra weight, how come he didn't noticed it seconds ago?
Douche does a really goofy and creepy face, as he blushes. "Aha, why won't you admit that you dig me? Tho .. I must tell you, I am straight, thank you tho!"
"STOP IT!" Achoo yells, getting agitated.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:02 pm

Seeing the great Achoo of the Youth losing his temper, Salty realized that he could take advantage of the situation in order to outsmart him more. With a smile on his face, the marine captain grabbed his camera and he took a picture of the man who seemed to be very angry and looked like he was in trouble. "Smile!" he said with a large smile on his face and he took a picture of the man. "With that picture, the newspapers will get a new idea about the great Achoo of the Youth... And the same goes for your captain, don't you think?" the man said with an intention to troll his enemy more. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" he laughed afterwards and he prepared to shoot him with his camera weapon, once more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 4:57 pm

"You bastards..!" Achoo says, not yelling or anything, but his voice trembles, he is obviously really really angry and agitated with all this. Apparently, he's not as much into the trolling style his other subordinates are, to be brought to this condition by just a few shenanigans. Just because he was angry however, and just because that was making Salty, a smart man capable of outsmarting an opponent such as him at this state, it didn't meant that he was a slouch. Aiming his fists towards Salty, closed fists, he seems to momentarily regain his serious and calm tone. "You are not the only one with long ranged weaponry. Youth Fist Shots!" he shouts, and from those large gloves bullets begin to fire, aiming both at Salty and Douche. A closer look at the gloves, and one could see that those iron barbs scattered around were actually hollow, bullets fired from there.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 7:17 am

Salty was about to run at the moment the bullets were fired. He started running away, dodging many of the incoming bullets. However, unlike Achoo who would probably dodge all of them, the truth was that the last one actually hit Salty at his right shoulder, causing him some damage. The man's right shoulder was hit and now he should be more careful... Damn... The time was passing and things were getting worse... And most importantly, Johnny was not there. With Johnny missing for such a long time, the man knew that he had no hopes against the enemy, especially now that he started regaining his consciousness and stopped attacking in an angry state. If Salty survived from this, he would definitely ask for more specialized training to be able to keep up with enemies like Achoo and even Thorn and Zorn.

"I am going to actually to ask for training if this ends with my victory, that's for sure!" Salty thought and he grabbed his shoulder. He took a look at Achoo. That man... How could he be that strong? He stood so many attacks... So many of them... He was so fast that he was actually dodging the man's bullets and he was also performing powerful attacks that made Salty ache for a while. Salty knew that there was a way... But what could that be? Salty had not thought of anything, yet. "Douche... I am sorry... I have nothing else to do..." Salty exclaimed and turned his head towards Douche's direction. He took a look at him and then he froze for a second. Douche... That was the word... That was the word that helped Salty think of an idea and that could be easily understood from the very evil look he had on his face, the look of the man who was going to do something really, really bad, something that would definitely troll Achoo.

"My mistake!" Salty said with a trollish voice very quickly, with a completely different tone in his voice, afterwards and he run with great speed, a speed that he had never demonstrated before in his life, even in the battle. Now that he knew how he was going to fight, it looked like he gained more confidence in his own strengths and he was able to move more freely and without worrying. That sole idea he had was granting him with more and more strength... He quickly moved in front of Achoo, who was probably not moving because he was stunned with the sudden boost of Salty in terms of speed and confidence, and he yelled "TROLL KICK!!!" as he was about to perform a powerful kick at the pirate's "dearest" place.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 4:14 pm

"What are you .. ?!" Achoo says, but then yells in anger, however blocking the incoming attack, and looks really pissed off, glaring down at Salty. "Have you no shame, trying to hit your enemy here? I'll finish you off once and for all .. why are you still smiling? Stupid man.." Achoo didn't realized that this was not really over. And then, from behind, comes Douche, who actually now wields what seems to be a bazooka.
"Douche..!!"
"Doomzooka!" Douche yells, and nails a direct hit on Achoo's face, the explosion apparently not being very strong, but still more than enough to damage someone being hit directly on their face.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:20 pm

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!" Salty laughed with a voice that was making him show that he thought that he was superior to Achoo, even if he did not really believe that. He wanted to trick the enemy into losing his temper once again. Douche, Thorn, Zorn... Those three had actually managed to give a very important lesson to Salty. They made the man realized that it was not only strength that mattered and that he could actually have a great chance of winning if he outsmarted his enemy, just like he did before.

"Achoo of the Youth... You are a very, very, very, very, very, veryyyyyyyyyyyyy powerful pirate. Oh, I am joking, am I not? You are not even worthy of being called a pirate even a little, little, little, little, liiiiiiiiiiiittle bit!" Salty spoke and he was speaking very quickly to make his speech much more annoying in Achoo's ears. Trolling... He was getting used in it and he was actually enjoying.

"Shame? Shame for attacking like that? Huh? Huh? The answer is no. No, no, no, no, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Now, that's a shame!!!!!!" Salty spoke very quickly once again and he rushed towards Achoo, who was damaged in his face from the direct attack of Douche. "TROLL KICK!!!" he yelled once again and he attempted to kick the enemy once again at his "dearest" place with another powerful kick. Would he succeed this time or not?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:13 pm

This time, Salty's "new" attack, the "Troll Kick" hits it's intended target head on (excuse the pun), causing the poor man's eyes to nearby pop out of their eye sockets. "Moroniiiiiiiiiiiiiic!" he screeches, in a really high-pitched and loud voice, before his eyes go white, and he falls on the ground, not moving at all. Well, no one could possibly blame him, he just got kicked with a kick strong enough, at at a spot delicate enough, that even the Pirate King would probably fall down and cry for mercy.
"That weird-ass marine won!"
"Won, he sure did!"
"Kicking a man's privates!"
"His privates were kicked to no mercy!"

And then, from behind them, Douche jumps, holding a large mallet. Apparently, this man's seriously strong, as that mallet's larger than himself! He grins, in a rather evil-like way, it's actually unclear if he's angry or just hyper. "You guys went and did the mission after me! Even thought I petitioned for the boss to abort it! I will kick your asses and then..!!" He slams them down, while still talking. "And then .." his expression then goes soft and goofy-"sweet". "Calmly try to explain boss again!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:27 am

The people from around were actually shocked. Even if Achoo was overpowering Salty at first, during the battle the marine managed to get taught a lesson by his enemies and gain more confidence and strength. While everybody was expecting the marine to die by the hands of Achoo, even including Salty himself, the man realized that he could win if he outsmarted his enemy and fight with a dirty battling style. And so he did.

"He... He won!!!" the people who were gathered around and were taking a look at the battle, were yelling.
"Impossible!!!" some others would say.
"Wow! Is that the strength of the marines?" another person said.
"I-I want to be a marine when I grow up!" a child who was looking said and when Salty listened to this, he turned his head towards him and smiled.

Then, the head of the marine's photography department took a picture of the defeated body of Achoo and he grabbed two sea-stone handcuffs which he was carrying in his bag, in case he found a pirate. "Achoo of the Youth, you are under arrest for crimes, including the killing of civilians, attacking marines and having a bounty on your head!" Salty said as he cuffed the man. Afterwards, he looked behind. While he was happy for defeating Achoo, he forgot that Thorn and Zorn were there. However, he realized that he did not have to worry. The two clowns were defeated by Douche and Salty would cuff them as well.

And so, things looked like they ended up well, without even Johnny showing up... However, one question remained... Where did Johnny disappear?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 5:06 pm

"I'm gonna kill you .. I'm gonna break free and kill you.. you disgrace.." Achoo is mumbling while on the ground and shackled, still in too much pain to move or change his currently curled up positioning. Salty managed to take out a criminal that would probably be too much for just about any typical captain, if not even a commodore-ranked marine, and he was able to do so using his wits. And a little bit of distraction.
Meanwhile, Douche is waving at him, approaches him, and looks down at Achoo. "Wow, you used my .. amazing. You mastered my move, my student!" He claims, lying for no apparent reason, about Salty being his student. No, it wasn't to cover Salty, he was just being an idiot. Moving his hands around, and telling everyone to clear away, he whispers at Salty's ear. "We have a problem."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 7:11 am

"Hahahahahahahaha!!! I mastered your move? Your move I have mastered!!!" Salty said as soon as he listened to Douche's lie, obviously imitating the way of speaking of Thorn and Zorn, in order to speak to Douche with a way that he would probably understand, as he was pretty idiot to understand what Salty would say if he spoke to him like he spoke to every other regular person. While he spoke like that, people around started laughing with the man and Salty smiled. Obviously, after that win over Achoo, Salty felt more confident and more powerful than he was and that could not be hidden.

Then, Salty looked at Douche as he was telling the people to move away. He walked towards him, as he realized that he wanted to say something to him and he listened to the man's whisper, saying that there was a problem? "Hm? What kind of problem?" Salty said, with a serious voice now, as he decided to return back to his serious personality.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 2:57 pm

Douche twists his head around, looking for anyone being still there peeping into their conversation, before he actually begins yelling. "Boss is totally going to kill us for that!!!" The man begins to run around in circles, grabbing his head, and making really stupid, scared grimaces. And then, before Salty gets to respond to that new surge of madness, he looks around again. "Oh, and those 2 vanished, when I lifted the mallet they were not there. I was expecting them to be squashed, like in the comic books, but they are nowhere to be seen ... or?! IS THIS DEATH?!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:03 pm

"Hm? Are you serious?" Salty said and then he took a disappointed look on his face because of his idiotic question. Douche could never be serious, even if he really tried to be. "Whatever," he continued speaking "there is no need to worry about that. If your boss is stronger than Achoo, it won't be a problem. If I am strong one time, my assistant, Johnny-san, is ten times strong. With me and him together, there is no doubt that the so-called boss of the Troll Boot Pirates is nothing more than a mere ant that can be squashed by mine and Johnny's foot! Haha!!!" he completed.

Then, he looked around and he attempted to make a joke "And I am pretty sure that by this time, Johnny-san will probably appear with the defeated body of your boss! I couldn't explain his absence somehow else! Hahahaha!!!". Afterwards, he looked around, noticing that Douche was not laughing. Whatever. His joke must have been a failure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next