One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 pm

The ships of Yusef, Solar, and Manus neared Whiskey Peak, and Manus was getting restless. What if the bounty hunters there were stronger than expected? He had Lucas on his ship, and Tanith had gone with Yusef, leaving Solar by himself. Their plan was to split up, moving through Whiskey Peak, and doubling back to catch up with each other, to ensure there wasn't any problems before they proceeded. It was all well and good on paper, but in practice was a whole other problem. Manus cracked his knuckles, anticipating the battles that were likely to come. They could handle it, whatever it was. Manus was sure of it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 1:30 am

Yusuf then spoke on his den den mushi to Manus "We should investigate the forces and so on in the island before attacking full on.... we should scout first comrade, but you are military leader, tell us what do....."

Tanith lifted her giant hammer, she had learnt so much of fighting techniques rfrom her master Manus. She was now ready, and felt like this was the best place to prove herself.

Lucas walked up to Manus "Senpai, you look really nervous..... i guess its gonna be tough huh? Just like Enies Lobby..........." Lucas was nervous , but braver now, he had been in many battles.
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:16 am

Solar was standing on the front of the deck. They were near. The men were a bit tired from all the campaigns that had been going on, but they could handle it. They were Anubis Pirates, after all. The Whiskey Peak people were close to the mountain. There were still people here that hadn't really been brought into the harsh realities of grand-line life. Solar hoped these people would be like that. It would make the whole thing a whole lot easier. On the other hand, he had back-up. There couldn't be that much power on the island. The crew had survived Enies Lobby, after all.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:32 am

Manus replied to Yusef, "Good idea. I'll head in with Lucas, and we'll scout it out. If one of you want to join us, you're welcome to." He was still kinda worried, but their group was strong, so they shouldn't have many problems.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:36 am

Yusuf then said "Roger comrade..... we will proceed with your plan,when you want us to move in, signal us....."

Tanith then said "sensei, i want to go as well!!!!" through Yusufs den den mushi.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:40 am

Manus replied, "Okay, Tanith, come on over with Glide. We'll make landfall and go from there." Their ship landed, and Manus disembarked. "Come on, Lucas." Manus said, almost strictly business.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:48 am

Lucas nodded and then followed Manus, Anubis sama made him the general for this campaign, so Lucas had no problem listening to him.

Tanith then jumped of the ship after waving to Yusuf. She used Glide and reached Manus and Lucas's position. "Sensei ,im here!!! hello Lucas kun."

Lucas nodded "Hey there Tanith,so you are coming too, thats cool."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Manus nodded. "Yes, Tanith's coming... so we need to keep a low profile... I heard rumors that the entirety of Whiskey Peak is a bounty hunter's haven. So we need to be careful." He began walking to the town, hands in pockets.

Farther in town, in a basement of the most inconspicuous building there, sat a man. Another man ran in and said, "Sir Pavlov, a ship has been sighted landing at the beach." The man sighed and replied, "Is it a pirate ship?" The messenger replied, "We believe so, but we aren't sure."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Lucas then nodded "ok Manus senpai....."

Tanith then said "what do we need to do first sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:30 pm

Manus thought. "Well, first, we should try to eavesdrop on some people. Some people have really loose tongues, so we might be lucky and find out how strong the bounty hunter presence is here. The bar would be a good place to start..." He began walking the the direction of the nearest bar, farther inwards.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:44 am

Lucas followed closely behind, wondering what he was going to do in a bar, would he even be allowed inside?

Tanith followed close behind, very carefully, bounty hunters were a different breed of people all together, they rarely worked in groups unless there was big money involved. Whiskey peak itself strangely enough had men in suits walking around.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:21 pm

They reached the bar, and Manus slipped in, ushering Tanith and Lucas to sit a little behind and to the side of a particularly rowdy section. They could protect themselves if something went wrong.

((After your post, I'm have someone let slip that Pavlov is the leader here, or bring up a bounty contract-thing.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:56 pm

Tanith obeyed, not that she didnt want to drink or party, it was just that she was on a mission and also that all these people were mercenaries, but something had been bothering Tanith, she had seen people in suits too.

Lucas didnt say anything and sat quietly next to Manus.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 pm

Manus listened closely to what was going on around them. Most were just drunken wagers, threats, and horrendously presented jokes. When Manus had almost given up hope, someone blurted out, "I don't know what the hell Mr. Pavlov was talking about. He said the Anubis Pirates would be landing here today, and we'd all get a huge amount of money for their capture!" Another one guffawed, saying, "You know Pavlov is never wrong! They'll come, and when they do, they'll fall sooooo easily! I mean, there's so many of us!" A third chimed in, "Yeah, with Pavlov and his lieutenants at the head and all a hundred and fifty of us, we'll easily take those crap pirates down!" A fourth just yelled at them, saying, "Hey! If you get caught, our population will drop to 152, not 155!"

Manus smiled, and said, "I believe that's our cue. It seems the whole damn island is a bounty hunter nest. Looks like we won't have to search. Tanith, Lucas, shall we call Yusef and Solar?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:11 am

Lucas then said "Ok , we better hurry before they notice us, how did they know we were coming?" Lucas was shivering in fear now, he had to fight 150? But then he remembered Satoshi and Ryan fighting by themselves and calmed himself down. Tanith saw it "Good, harden your resolve Lucas...... we are calling them in Sensei?"

Meanwhile a man with a suit was talking to Pavlov "Oi Pavlov, dontcha forget your alliegance to the Dogera family......... or we'll take your priveleges you bastard...." He had sleek hair, a blue suit, and a tommy gun in place of his hand. The man had scars and a beard.

[Presentation Box]
[ Sammy "The gun" Dogera]
[Dogera Family Mafia 2nd Capo]
[ 77,000,000 beli]

"And also Pavlov, its best that your people dont know im here... i rather control the situation from the shadows as usual....."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 10:33 am

Pavlov stood up from his seated position, and walked over to Dogera, getting right in his face. "You don't need to lecture me, Dogera... I know what I'm doing." The air around them dropped a good 25 degrees.

Manus nodded. "The Anubis Pirates are watched heavily... I'm not that surprised. I think we should. But first: to the docks." He got up and began heading for the docks, calling Yusef and Solar on the way. "Guys, time to land. I don't think there are any civilians here, but be careful regardless."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:34 pm

Yusuf received a call from Manus and heard him speak "Roger comrade Manus, i will instruct my men to begin the operation....... i also need artillery targets for my cannons..... if possible perhaps some flares comrades, in the key areas......"

Lucas then looked, he had a flare in his small pouch. Tanith had a flare in her pocket.

Meanwhile Sammy Dogera then said "ill lend you all the men i got....... make those bounty hunting people do proper work....." Sammy walked into a secret passageway. Whiskey peak was something his boss Don Dogera requested to be kept, he knew he needed to keep it well.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Manus had a flare as well. "Tanith, you set yours off at the tavern. I'm guessing that everyone in there should be a bounty hunter. Lucas, you and I will set our flares off near that building over there." He pointed at a fairly large building that looked like it was a center of operations. "Yusef will take out those two: hopefully it will lower the numbers. Then we will make our presence known. That will probably get all the bounty hunters out of hiding, and then we can take them out."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Tanith then nodded "Understood sensei......" Tanith began heading for the front of the building to let off her flare.

Lucas got up "Ok general....."
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Manus went along, bringing Lucas to the mention place. He set off his flare, and ran, dragging Lucas with him. All that was left was for Yusef to blow it off the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Yusuf saw the targets and shouted "OK COMRADES OUR BROTHER AND SISTER HAVE SIGNALLED!!! FOR ANUBIS SAMA!!!!" They launched artillery rounds to the targets, it took a few to hit the targets. Lucas was hiding behind Manus as this happened, he didnt like loud noises. Tanith smiled as the plan went perfectly.

Sammy Dogera heard the artillery shells "Damn that Pavlov.... i told him to handle this situation!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:43 am

Solar had already landed. He was now bringing his pirates to the center, only having left a few for bombardment. The bounty hunters were streaming out into their waiting swords. This was going almost too well. After they reorganized themselves, they would be a harder one to slay, but now, panic ruled.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:53 am

Tanith then shouted "WOHOOOOO PARTY TIME!!!!!!!! THORS HAMMER!!!!" She jumped down on to a group of bounty hunters and slammed her giant hammer down on them. blowing away an entire group of bounty hunters away.

Sammy Dogera did not want to be involved yet. He stayed away from the fighting. He was wondering where Pavlov was.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Pavlov hit his fist on a table. Damn pirates weren't moving according to plan. "Davis! Alex! Gather the troops and move out! Kevin, you take Jonas with you and find any survivors of the attacks!" He was yelling this to four people near the staircase up to the surface. They all saluted, saying, "Yes, Mr. Pavlov!" They all trooped up the staircase, running through the town. They were all ex-Government agents, so Soru and Geppou were theirs to command. Bounty hunters began gathering in the town square, prepping for an assault. Pavlov sat in his chair with a groan. He'd need to join the fray soon.

Manus nodded. Fantastic. "Come on, Lucas! Lets find Tanith!" He ran to the Tavern to find Tanith and prepare.

((I have ideas for some of the guys. Kevin and Jonas especially. Try more artillery to see what I mean.))
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 pm

Yusuf saw it was working "Launch a few more shells, we must bombard the enemy into submission comrades!!!!"

Lucas followed behind Manus.

Tanith was beating up waves of bounty hunters by slamming them with her gant hammer, sending them flying back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)   Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Anubis Pirates take on Whiskey Peak. (Yusef, Solar, Tanith, Lucas, and Manus only, please.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next