One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Salty paid attention to what the man had to say. He wanted to know what was going on inside the man's mind, though, from the way he talked, he knew that it would take both him and Johnny a while to learn what they wanted. He could see that he had to use some unacceptable methods in order to make the man speak out what was going on faster. With an evil look on his face, Salty started firing in front of the man's legs in order to stop him from jumping with his annoying way around and cause fear to him. "Keep talking!" he said afterwards and waited to see what the man would say. Even if Salty was not that kind of person, he understood that he had to pretend to be the bad guy and make the mysterious man talk.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Doutche flinches, and begins to hop around, so he won't get shot to death, making it seem like he dances. He then screams in anger, with white comedic eyes and sharp teeth. "What the hell is wrong with you people ?!!" he says, while he finally stops jumping around, and sits down yet again. "What do you even want to know anyway ? Tourists suck !! I am hungry !" he says, keeping air into his cheeks, apparently he seems to be holding the air on purpose. "I demand you to untie me, or I shall hold my breath and die, and you will never find more .. unless, if you can re-animate corpses .. I STILL WON'T TALK !"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Salty was getting more and more annoyed with the man. Even if he was a timid person and he was believing in Moral Justice, the man was breaking his nerves to the point that he wanted to instantly execute him with a shot to the forehead. However, Salty was not the kind of person who would express his nerves very easily. He took a very serious tone, once again and he replied to the man "Hahahaha... You are pretty funny... You made my die... You made it look as if I care if you are dead or alive. Listen, idiot. I did not know you from yesterday. I don't give a shit if you are living in the same world as me. I just want to know what is going on...". Apparently, Salty was acting as the bad guy, even if he was the good guy of the story and behaved like this just because the man was tied up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:48 am

Doutche suddenly stops moving around, and stares at Salty as he says what he says. His eyebrown keeps raising, and when Salty finished, Doutche yawns and then comes close to Salty, closing one of his eyes, looking as if he checks Salty out with a microscope. "You don't mean a thing about that, you feel bad about being bad ! Hyahaha, you are nice, I knew it !!" Doutche makes a backflip, but then Johnny, who has since then come back, is behind him, and kicks him down again. "Listen, Mr. .. my friend Salty is a capable man and perfect at his job, but maybe a bit too soft .. but I will not be soft." Doutche takes a scared expression and turns to Salty. "I am sorry I am sorry ! Ask me what you want to know and I will tell you !"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:40 am

"You know... I feel bad for being bad but this boy over here is really bad..." Salty said to the man right after he was kicked by Johnny. "You can try to troll us however you like but in the end, you will definitely regret it." he commented afterwards before taking the look of a serious detective. "So now... Tell me... What are you doing over here? Why are you residing in Whiskey Peak and most importantly... Who are you really?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 am

The man looks towards Johnny, then Salty, then Johnny and then he returns to glaring at Salty. He bites his lower lip, really hard actually, it looks as if he's starting go get a seizure. Then again, he already showed that he's quite the weird one. He closes his eyes, and when he reopens them, by the way, Johnny's foot is still stepping on that guy's cheek, his expression changes to a much more serious one. "Fair enough .. This place here used to be my house. Whiskey Peak is my hometown, therefore I wanted to come and live here since I retired .. my real name is "Doucke Douche", and I'm a former member of the "Troll Boot" pirates." he starts to explain.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 am

"Troll Boot Pirates? Hm... I believe I have heard of that name before somewhere..." Salty wondered and started thinking for a few seconds. After a while, he took a smile on his face and he said "I see! It might be one of the pirate crews that I took pictures off when I was sent to small islands to track weak pirate crews and take pictures of them to make their bounty posters. I might be having some information about them in my office..." Salty said but then he took a sad look on his face. "But the office is far away from here... So, I guess that we are going to find out the information we need somehow else..." he continued and changed his expression once again to an evil look. "Tell me, douche, why would you quit those trolls?" he questioned him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 am

"Well, why did I left ? .. Uuuuh .." Douche, that's a really weird name by the way, begins to hesitate to continue, but seeing both him and Johnny, he sighs. "I had an argument with my captain about a specific manner .. it was business I know, but I just felt like this was too much." he says, and then he goes all jolly again. "If you wanna know more, you have to actually give me a bath and clean clothes !!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:40 am

"Hmm? What kind of matter?" Salty questioned the guy before he changed back at his idiotic personality, annoying Salty as he could not get an answer from that guy. He groaned and he listened to him while he was saying his stupid things. That guy... He wanted Salty to give a bath to him as well as clean clothes! That was absurd! Salty was a marine, not a babysitter! He took an evil face, and in an attempt to scare off Douche and turn him back to his serious personality that was all but not annoying and he said while preparing his camera to shoot "A bath, huh? I guess I could give you one in your own blood if you don't tell me what I want to learn.".
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:07 am

The weird man doesn't really seem to be worried, instead he rolls away from Johnny's foot, and gets up, still with a mountain of ropes around him. Since he can't point with his finger, like people would normally do in this case, he instead points with his right leg, there's a hole on his shoe and his big toe is pointing at them. "You will do nothing to me, you guys are too nice !!" He yells, but then sits down, taking a serious expression again. "There's a small island nearby. It's really small, there's just one town there, maybe .. 200 people live there ? Anyhow, my captain wanted me to go and pretend that I collect taxes for the Government, but .." he begins to cry. "I couldn't troll them like that, they were too nice ! They welcomed me, and made a feast for being a visitor after a long time ! You don't steal from those that give you meat ! .. or fish !!" he yells. It's actually a really lousy reason for someone to leave a crew, but since this man is already so weird and bizarre, it just makes sense somehow. "I guess they attacked me .. " he takes a goofy expression now, as if he came into realization. "Because I forgot to tell them that I left !" he casually says.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:22 am

"Your own captain attacked you?" Salty wondered when he listened to the words of the pirate that claimed to be a former pirate. "What kind of person would betray his comrades like that? I mean, when you have been through some things with somebody, you are not attacking them like that! You wanted to leave from the world of piracy and that was really good... So, why would they attack you if you were their friend? I just can't understand..." Salty said as soon as he listened to the words of Douche. Then, he raised his head with a serious and friendly look on his face and he said to the troll man "Douche, where is your captain now? Do you have any idea?".

The story of the pirate had shaken Salty and he would take his captain on if he had to, with his very own hands.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:10 am

"Where he is now ? I don't know .." Douche begins to explain, scratching his head with that toe, now that's weird by the way. "But first !" he says, spinning around. "I want some clean clothes ! And I want to bath, and those ropes are giving me a really nasty itch too !!" He says, and spazes around.

Meanwhile, somewhere else on Whiskey Peak, at a dark room, there's a figure seen sitting on a chair, within the shadows. "So, did you gave him the message ?" the person says, and someone in frond of him, still a figure seen, a figure that seems to have .. a chicken face ? "Yes, that will bring him to his senses Don." "Excellent .." the person sitting says, and plays with his hands, before he lets out a really weird, and actually completely not serious, laughter.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:11 am

"Well... I am really wondering, Douche... Would you remember where your former boss is if we actually clean you?" Salty questioned the former pirate and he looked towards him with an innocent look on his face. He wanted to see what answer he would give and depending on the answer he would have a different reaction...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 am

Douche stares at Salty, before he turns his head and sticks his tongue out, seemingly disgusted. "What are you doing here, aren't you a man ?! I don't want such looks on the faces of males ! Bring me a lady to look at me innocently ! Big-breasted is not enforced, but highly recommended !!" Johnny is also apparently distracted the last few moments, as he is looking at his juice-filled glass, that he has raised up in the sky. "I see a spot .. is it on the inside, or the outside of the glass ? How bothersome, 50% chance to ruin my magnificent juice, how was I so careless ?" he laments to himself. Douche is also being a moron, still shaking his head, and yelling "insolence !" here and there. Just when it seems that Salty will probably blow up or something, as everyone else around him is acting .. not so maturely, Douche back flips and speaks to Salty, showing him his rear, supposedly "too ashamed" to look at him. "Why, he might be here in this island actually, he does have a mansion~!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:50 am

"What?! You have such information and you are still wasting our time?! That's a problem, you know!" Salty said with a surprised voice that showed that he was annoyed with the behavior of Salty. "Anyway, I will let that slip... Listen, Douche. I am promising that I will not hand you to the authorities for being a pirate, if you tell me and my friend over there - points at Johnny who is talking about his juice and Salty takes a poker face afterwards - where that mansion is. You will be able to live a peaceful life and you will not have trouble with the Navy. You can be a normal person again and not have to worry about those pirates. So, what do you say, will you help us or not?" he said to the man afterwards and waited to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:56 pm

"I can't help it .. for we are .. THE TROLL PIRATES !" Remembering that he has left, and that he was also attacked, he sulks and bends down weeping. "I forgot .. they don't like me anymore ! Because I have .. a heart !!" Listening to Salty's proposal, he tilts his head and looks at him oddly. "Hmmm, I guess I'll go for that .. but if you betray me .. I will get a bit upset." he says, with a dead serious face, as if he just said "I will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:36 am

"Don't worry, I am not trolling you!" Salty said with a smile on his face and he starts laughing, obviously because he made a pun over the name of the pirate force that he and Johnny had to take down and his promise to Douche.
"Douche... We are not the kinds of marines who behave much like pirates... We are fighting to protect the innocent... You don't have to worry about us." Salty continued afterwards with a smile on his face and then he turned his head towards Johnny. "Right? Johnny-san?" he finished.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:53 am

Douche turns towards the direction Salty just spoke to, and tilts his head. "Uuuuh .. I think we are missing someone." he says, and begins to nod his head, as if he just said something incredibly hard to see. Actually it was true, Salty turned his smiley face to actually look at nothing. Johnny is nowhere to be seen. "You guys are weird .." Douche says, and comes in frond of Salty. As if his comrade suddenly missing is no problem at all, Douche has turned his back in frond of Salty and is shaking his body around, in a rather .. not very delightful way. "Untie me duuuude, I shall be your assistant !!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:40 am

"Chk, whatever..." Salty said and he started untying the former member of the Troll Pirates so that he would not annoy him all the time about being tied with the ropes. Salty could stand this for quite a while, but the man could become really, really annoying if he wanted to and he knew that after a while he would be unable to do so. While untying him, Salty started thinking "Troll Pirates... I see... That might be why he is so annoying... That was the policy of his crew." and he looked at Douche with a caring look on his face. "Don't worry, Douche. I will arrest those bastards in the name of justice and make them regret for what they did to you." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Douche, once freed from the ropes, shakes around his body, then cracks his hands, while looking at them. He then bites his finger, while his other hand reaches for his pocket, and pulls out a really dirty piece of paper, and a small piece of pencil. He writes something down, and he throws it at Salty. "There, meet me there in 2 hours, and I'll give you a better analysis. And thanks .. oh and .. sorry about that !" Douche moves, the moment Salty would go to grab the piece of paper, that actually has a small map of some sort drawn, and reaching Salty, he fires off a kick, that actually aims .. a man's most important treasure. As soon as he does that, not looking if he "connected" or not, he turns and vanishes, apparently, he's really fast. However, he did left a map, so despite his weird behavior, he was actually going to help .. unless if that was a trap.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:05 am

"Sorry for what? I do not see the reason that you should have to apologize to me just for being a..." Salty said but before he completed he received a kick to his "only real treasure". "DOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHE!!!" he continued and screamed in pain. "YOU ARE A DOUCHE, DOUCHE!!!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE!!!" he kept saying and he fell on the ground, grabbing his "sensitive" body part that was aching very much. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!" he continued saying and he started moving his fallen body around, hoping that his pain would be relieved, even if it really wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:14 am

Meanwhile, while poor Salty was on the ground, suffering from the aftermath of Douche's "sinister" assault, Douche is moving towards the main town, actually running towards it. *Hah, those are definitely marines .. they are ! I want to pay them back for daring to tell me to steal from people that FED me, but still .. I can't trust marines, Captain has told me before that they never keep their words .. and what if Captain feels sorry now ? I am sure he feels sorry ! Yeah ! I will go and check it out, get his apology, and then meet with that girly guy and tell him that I ... forgot where he is ! Yeah, he will surely fall for it and leave !* He thinks as he runs, even his thoughts are so weird and senseless.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Meanwhile, Salty was lying on the ground and he lost track of Douche. By the time the man got up from the ground, Douche had already disappeared from his view and he could not keep up with him. "Damn it... Where is he?" Salty wondered before he started running back towards the town, hoping that he would find the man before it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:14 am

Unaware that he is watched, as Salty runs towards the city, a pair of weird men stalk him from behind some vegetation. Those guys seem to be dressed like clowns, or joggles to be more exact. They are really short, and they both seem quite similar in appearance, with noses that look like eagle's beaks, wrinkled foreheads and really thin black eye browns. Their outfit also seems pretty similar, only a color difference, their clothes have stripes and one of them has white and blue, and the other white and red. They wear hats with bells attached to them, to those four things that sprout on top of the hats.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:32 am

Salty would not notice the men who were following him. He did not understand that he was being watched. As a result, he kept running and running towards the direction of the city, all alone. Damn... That Johnny guy... He was always getting lost, just like it happened to the last mission they had, right after they met. That guy would always disappear when he was needed and he would reappear later only to save the day. That was kind of worrying Salty. Of course, he knew that Johnny would obviously reappear to save the day. However, he hoped that he would reappear before it was too late, before Salty was in very deep trouble. "Johnny-san... Where are you?" Salty was thinking while moving towards the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)   Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Salty and Johnny's journeys; story 2: Into the Grand Line again, meeting a trollish ganster at Whiskey Peak. (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next